April 20, 2024, 08:37:20 AM

Author Topic: Sharks in Maracas!  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Sharks in Maracas!
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:13:45 PM »
Ah feeling like eating ah shark and bake from Maracas with everything!  :rotfl: Yuh geh ketch ammit it!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Sharks in Maracas!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 02:53:59 PM »
 ;D ::)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »
Ah feeling like eating ah shark and bake from Maracas with everything!  :rotfl: Yuh geh ketch ammit it!

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 04:37:30 PM »

:rotfl: asshole.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 06:43:53 AM »

Why don't you follow your own rules. How come alyuh so tense... stop taking life so hard. Learn to take ah lil joke sometime. It look like some ah we living with reale weight on we shoulders. Relax ah lil bit and smile. Live life and be happy. :)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 06:46:50 AM »
Ah tense cause ah wunt yuh to jump in de lebanon thread and make it 20 pages

when ah geh mih money ah gop laugh hard and we go hug up and look fuh gyal an ting

In de meantime is hard pan  >:(

ps...for de record,, do study me dread...I doh take nuttn serious on ah internet bord....neither should you
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 07:21:45 AM »
Ah tense cause ah wunt yuh to jump in de lebanon thread and make it 20 pages

when ah geh mih money ah gop laugh hard and we go hug up and look fuh gyal an ting

In de meantime is hard pan  >:(

ps...for de record,, do study me dread...I doh take nuttn serious on ah internet bord....neither should you

Solider if you're talking about the scriptures that I post… on the Lebanon tread... then cool. I will understand that maybe you're blinded in the spiritual. That was only for people willing to understand revelation and whats going in our world today not to make anyone upset. Be blessed!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 07:35:33 AM »
 Bake an Shark wid loud PINEAPLLE  :devil: :devil: :devil:
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 08:38:34 AM »
Fishs if you didn't say it, I was jumpin een... Dutty, whey yuh? You surrounded boy  :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 08:40:45 AM »
Fishs if you didn't say it, I was jumpin een... Dutty, whey yuh? You surrounded boy  :rotfl:

Yuh eh see he avatar.....sharks does eat ANY kinda nastyness

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
Sharks in Maracas!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 09:45:05 AM »
Recent studies actually show that is id not bake and shark sold at maracas bay it actually is Catfish, cleaned and gutted and with the right seasoning made tuh tatse like shark so i suggest yuh want sumting else

But dutty dat meagee real bad ah feel ah go hit it ah borrow

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 10:38:07 AM »
Recent studies actually show that is id not bake and shark sold at maracas bay it actually is Catfish, cleaned and gutted and with the right seasoning made tuh tatse like shark so i suggest yuh want sumting else

But dutty dat meagee real bad ah feel ah go hit it ah borrow

So is reale catfish man eating then... no wonder why craving for some cat! :rotfl:

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 11:03:45 AM »
So wait nah hold up! They really went that far and take two shark and bake to study it to see if is shark or catfish… nuff ah we man doh ask that question we does just eat thee thing! It had to be ah woman do tha study! Steupps ;D

1]; } ?>