Author Topic: MAN  (Read 1747 times)

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
MAN
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:19:35 PM »
HER DIARY:

Friday night, I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet
at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
>Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
>He said it had  nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way
home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I don't know why he didn't say, "I  love you, too." He usually does! Why didn't he say it today?
>After a wordless drive, by the time we got home I felt as if I had
lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. At home, we just sat there and watched TV; he seemed cold, distant and absent. Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront  him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.
>I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what
to do.
>I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a
>disaster.
>

>HIS DIARY:
>Today West Indies lorse de match and Lara out like an ASS. DAMN IT!
ADM

Offline Crissy D

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
MAN
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 08:00:37 AM »
 ::) Tipical Man girl.......When dey lookin and actin wierd so, is ah 50/50 chance anotha woman of sports on dey mind.
If yuh have it..........flaunt it!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: MAN
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »
this is a common misconception... it is a thing with girls as well as guys i will admit...

OVER ANALYZATION.

Sometimes we are going to be upset about something stupid... but we love eachother and we will forgive eachother for our minor faults...

and Crissy D with all do respect i have had my fair share of honer gyuls and I treat all women with repsect... its just an unfortunate evil that exists... its inevitable and saying its a typical guy is not doing justice to the guys that mean nothing but upmost respect to women...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 06:12:23 PM »
You tell em Jeffers  ;D ;D

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 07:41:20 PM »
this is a common misconception... it is a thing with girls as well as guys i will admit...

OVER ANALYZATION.

Sometimes we are going to be upset about something stupid... but we love eachother and we will forgive eachother for our minor faults...

and Crissy D with all do respect i have had my fair share of honer gyuls and I treat all women with repsect... its just an unfortunate evil that exists... its inevitable and saying its a typical guy is not doing justice to the guys that mean nothing but upmost respect to women...

if guys used 2 express their feelings as women ... then half those problems will not occur. :beermug:
ADM

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 09:09:17 AM »
this supose to be a joke section..i see ah deep  man v woman thread brewing.lol

express feelings for what?? sexy..u tell me y.to avoid long talk u trying to say. yapping is innate to women and dislike of yapping is to men. one answer doe sjus lead to more questions dais y we doh like to anwer. and u ask de same questions 5 different ways 5 different times.
allyuh need to relaise men n women wired differently. the emotional side of allyuh brains larger that men.we perfer activites.. where  certain types of emotions like ove and all d e rest ah sappy feelings not needed (anger, competitiveness, and revenge is jus fine). we can sit in front the tv and enjoy it. no feelings really required.
so if allyuh want 24/7 emotinal connection check allyuh frens...but then again all dat does result form dat is gossip.
fellas we paying for adam weakness now. eve wave de nanny...(doh fool allyuh self is not th epower of persuasion she use to chain him up with)- i have it on good authority that the convo went liek this

eve - hey adam i was thinking lets eat them apples nah man i hungry

adam- eve wah is your vibes gyul god say we cyah eat dem apples.

eve- steups y we always have to listen to he..allyuh man feel allyuh coudl boss we aroudn alld e time eh

adam-gyul relax yuh self nah....we jus not suppose to eat  it(thinking- y god coulda leave me by meh self  to hunt and swim in peace.i wasnt lonely....i have meh to hands..i mean he coulda make ha next fella so i coulda play some small goal)

eve- u better come with meh and pick dem apples now eh man

adam-leave me alone...i going n take ah swim

eve- listen if u eh pic dem apples u sleepying out side de cave tongiht and doh even think ah touch meh tut tuts and meh fur  ever again

adam-sighs...now dat jus aint fair(thinking i go pay for this fo ra  long while eh but no brush steups yes lemme go pic dem apples)

so ppl we was at ah physical disadvantge from de get go.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 02:32:57 PM »
this supose to be a joke section..i see ah deep  man v woman thread brewing.lol

express feelings for what?? sexy..u tell me y.to avoid long talk u trying to say. yapping is innate to women and dislike of yapping is to men. one answer doe sjus lead to more questions dais y we doh like to anwer. and u ask de same questions 5 different ways 5 different times.
allyuh need to relaise men n women wired differently. the emotional side of allyuh brains larger that men.we perfer activites.. where  certain types of emotions like ove and all d e rest ah sappy feelings not needed (anger, competitiveness, and revenge is jus fine). we can sit in front the tv and enjoy it. no feelings really required.
so if allyuh want 24/7 emotinal connection check allyuh frens...but then again all dat does result form dat is gossip.
fellas we paying for adam weakness now. eve wave de nanny...(doh fool allyuh self is not th epower of persuasion she use to chain him up with)- i have it on good authority that the convo went liek this

eve - hey adam i was thinking lets eat them apples nah man i hungry

adam- eve wah is your vibes gyul god say we cyah eat dem apples.

eve- steups y we always have to listen to he..allyuh man feel allyuh coudl boss we aroudn alld e time eh

adam-gyul relax yuh self nah....we jus not suppose to eat  it(thinking- y god coulda leave me by meh self  to hunt and swim in peace.i wasnt lonely....i have meh to hands..i mean he coulda make ha next fella so i coulda play some small goal)

eve- u better come with meh and pick dem apples now eh man

adam-leave me alone...i going n take ah swim

eve- listen if u eh pic dem apples u sleepying out side de cave tongiht and doh even think ah touch meh tut tuts and meh fur  ever again

adam-sighs...now dat jus aint fair(thinking i go pay for this fo ra  long while eh but no brush steups yes lemme go pic dem apples)

so ppl we was at ah physical disadvantge from de get go.

Steeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuups!!  It look like yuh have de capacity tuh communicate when yuh choose from de essay yuh jus drop dey.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

1]; } ?>