April 24, 2024, 09:59:09 AM

Author Topic: Falkirk set to throw book at AWOL Theobald.  (Read 30456 times)

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Falkirk set to throw book at AWOL Theobald.
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 12:37:16 PM »
Theobald need to do some damage control and get his tail back to falkirk asap especially if he want to get off that bench. unless he really prefer to stay in TT but at least pick up a phone dial a number-
It ain't have BK in scotland??

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 12:45:48 PM »
Theobald need to do some damage control and get his tail back to falkirk asap especially if he want to get off that bench. unless he really prefer to stay in TT but at least pick up a phone dial a number-
It ain't have BK in scotland??

go back scotland?

you mad..........dat million dollars mustbe giving densil more girls that he had ever hoped for.  Stay in Trinidad and star out in de PFL!!
steups!!

ah waiting for his side of the story before i can seriously comment on this!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
there are two sides to every story as andre said....but i really hope he get in contact wit he club soon and fix he bizness!!
Back in Trini...

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 12:54:27 PM »
Fellas don’t get carried away with these coaches playing mind games I know for fact that the directors of Falkirk has his number I meet them in Germany on the train to the Sweden game and Theobald  called twice to make sure they had tickets and they where coming to see him play as a matter of fact they said they got tickets from him and they said to me he always call and give them updates so I find it strange that all of-a- sadden he AWOL these guys are good at creating proper gander so before we know all the facts stay cool.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 02:52:58 PM »
me aint know who right and who wrong, all i know is that i see bleeder over the last 2 fridays dong in zen, having the time of his life....
Last i saw of him, he was walking back to his car, 3 girls in tow, and he was tight, telling we that he was going 51 for a drink (4:30am)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 04:14:42 PM »

Well if he thought he was in the WC(latrine) before, yuh jus put him down d hole, when the Falkirk ppl read this thread....the Manager should just send ah lil change for the ppl who provided him with all the deviant behaviour info, while dey bun the boy contract......yet obviously he dn't seem to care, somebody go and ask him nah ? Maybe if the moderators delete it quick, quick

Offline MickBairn

• New Warrior
  • The Wee Magician
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 04:21:13 PM »

Well if he thought he was in the WC(latrine) before, yuh jus put him down d hole, when the Falkirk ppl read this thread....the Manager should just send ah lil change for the ppl who provided him with all the deviant behaviour info, while dey bun the boy contract......yet obviously he dn't seem to care, somebody go and ask him nah ? Maybe if the moderators delete it quick, quick
:D

We're not that bad.  I'll just wait to read Bleeders side of the story ;)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »
It seems like man eh have nuttin better tuh do dan tuh come on here and say who wuz in Zen or 51 and wid who,I eh lying it really have alot ah maco mey man on dis site like dey does just go out tuh see which soca warrior in ah club and den come on here like some lil hen ''ah see so and so with this one...''  MIND YOUR BUSINESS and leave ppl business alone ....Steuuuppppsssss!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 04:32:51 PM »
So now EVERYBODY see Theobald somewhere :o

Yeah ah see him on south beach in Miami, on Tuesday. He was liming wid Shaq and dem. Ah just joking, cuz like everybody see him, so wapen ah cah see him 2.  ;D
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 05:02:37 PM »
I see him in ah rusty vauxhall beatin ah ting dong by las cuevas

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 06:15:41 PM »
So what is his claim to fame again ?
He reach !!!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 07:30:28 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Dutty you in de wrong profession dread!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 08:14:43 PM »
It seems like man eh have nuttin better tuh do dan tuh come on here and say who wuz in Zen or 51 and wid who,I eh lying it really have alot ah maco mey man on dis site like dey does just go out tuh see which soca warrior in ah club and den come on here like some lil hen ''ah see so and so with this one...''  MIND YOUR BUSINESS and leave ppl business alone ....Steuuuppppsssss!!!

Kakahole, u see the subject of this thread?

Man talking about Bleeder MIA.
Is it my fault the last 2 weeks I was in Zen I see the man having a time?
Wha happen, like Theobald is yuh man or what?

If the man really ducking he club and partying he life away and them people from scotland see this post, u think I care if he get cut?
If he really ducking them and feting his life away, then he deserve to be fired and he need to grow up.
I am sure that is not the whole story though,  and we will get it later on...

I really thought after the world cup done all these jackass posters woulda erase themselves yes....

Steups....doh lemme tell u who else ah macco in the zen las week friday eh

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 08:40:38 PM »
when de grass is cut de snakes iz shown

lewwe stop spreading ole talk and c what happen nah fellers

it have 3 sides to every story

GO MALICK
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 09:07:37 PM »

If the man really ducking he club and partying he life away and them people from scotland see this post, u think I care if he get cut?
If he really ducking them and feting his life away, then he deserve to be fired and he need to grow up.

I really thought after the world cup done all these jackass posters woulda erase themselves yes....

Ah eh lying I had to check yuh profile tuh see if yuh is ah man or ah woman ,ah think yuh make ah mistake and put male it shud be PANTY MAN
PATSY, is man like u who so does come home early and see wha yuh eh surpose tuh see..stueepppssss, so becuz de man was in Zen dat mean he dissin he club, you know what de situation is with him ?NO, buh yuh come on here like ah lil gyul bitching bout 'I was in Zen and see de man having ah time'.so #@$$ing what dat bother yuh ?...talking bout ''if he really ducking dem and feting he life away den he deserved to be fired and he need tuh grow up'' you eh even know de man situation buh yuh quick tuh judge, who's you, he mudder or he big sister ?  you sounding like ah lil HEN girl.

p.s I also thought imps like you wudda 'erase themselves' from de board but I stand to be corrected.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 09:23:50 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 09:14:22 PM »
Dis thread is tears.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 09:54:15 PM »
It have more sighting than Elvis. They could ask Latas 4 his number. The story just as ridiculous as when Stern was MIA.

If the man ain't turn up call him and if he say he having a ball in TNT burn he contract and that will be the end of that.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2006, 12:33:58 AM »
BAIRNS' THEO INSISTS HE'S NOT GONE AWOL
DENSIL THEOBALD last night blasted back at boss John Hughes' claims that he has gone AWOL from Falkirk. The midfielder insists the club agreed to let him go to his Trinidad homeland to recover from a knee injury he picked up on World Cup duty.

Speaking from the island's capital, Port of Spain, Theobald said: "I haven't gone missing from Falkirk. I am injured and still trying to work my way back to full fitness. "I saw the Trinidad national team doctor after the World Cup and he told me the best course of action was to rest for four weeks.

"Right away I phoned Falkirk to tell them the situation and I asked for special permission to stay back in Trinidad to recover and get myself focused again.

"I'm near the end of my recovery period and plan to come back to Scotland in the near future. I don't have a set date for my return but it will be soon and I hope the club will be understanding about my situation."

seems both parties have different accounts of the situation , surely with Latapy acting as a go between everything should've been crystal clear   ???

ah love it ! 

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 02:02:29 AM »
DENSIL THEOBALD last night blasted back at boss John Hughes' claims that he has gone AWOL from Falkirk. The midfielder insists the club agreed to let him go to his Trinidad homeland to recover from a knee injury he picked up on World Cup duty.

Speaking from the island's capital, Port of Spain, Theobald said: "I haven't gone missing from Falkirk. I am injured and still trying to work my way back to full fitness. "I saw the Trinidad national team doctor after the World Cup and he told me the best course of action was to rest for four weeks.

"Right away I phoned Falkirk to tell them the situation and I asked for special permission to stay back in Trinidad to recover and get myself focused again.

"I'm near the end of my recovery period and plan to come back to Scotland in the near future. I don't have a set date for my return but it will be soon and I hope the club will be understanding about my situation."

seems both parties have different accounts of the situation , surely with Latapy acting as a go between everything should've been crystal clear   ???

ah love it ! 

Well now hmmmm

That make this situation as clear as muddy water :chilling:

Hope Theo have ah backup club

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 02:36:38 AM »

Latas not really having much success mentoring or grooming these young under studies.
Doesn't reflect well on him regardless of the reasons.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 03:57:56 AM »

probably the single most unprofessional statement i've ever heard in my life....

come like i off work sick and tell de boss..."doh study it nah man, yuh go see meh in ah small timing.. i ent really tink about when dat is yet, but when yuh see meh yuh see meh.. we go vibes"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 05:31:29 AM »

Ah eh lying I had to check yuh profile tuh see if yuh is ah man or ah woman ,ah think yuh make ah mistake and put male it shud be PANTY MAN
PATSY, is man like u who so does come home early and see wha yuh eh surpose tuh see..stueepppssss, so becuz de man was in Zen dat mean he dissin he club, you know what de situation is with him ?NO, buh yuh come on here like ah lil gyul bitching bout 'I was in Zen and see de man having ah time'.so #@$$ing what dat bother yuh ?...talking bout ''if he really ducking dem and feting he life away den he deserved to be fired and he need tuh grow up'' you eh even know de man situation buh yuh quick tuh judge, who's you, he mudder or he big sister ?  you sounding like ah lil HEN girl.

p.s I also thought imps like you wudda 'erase themselves' from de board but I stand to be corrected.

who exactly are you yelling at? Trini tells us he doesnt know who is right or wrong but he saw theobold in zen the other night. what from that part gives you the impression that he is criticising him? Who here sounding like a lil gyul bitching but you
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 05:33:27 AM »
yeah for him to take 4 weeks off and then say he doesnt know when he is coming back sounds a bit fishy
Hart for president

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 07:06:05 AM »
berris, can u tell me your point for attacking Trini?

It seems to me that you are an unecessary antagonist!!

It does have some nice 'battles' on this forum, TI vs everybody, truetrini vs triniman, KND vs everybody

but this just does not make sense!!

relax yuhself nah young jedi!!

I understand the point you are trying to make, but it does not apply to what Trini did. 

ah love it!!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2006, 07:08:27 AM »
So now EVERYBODY see Theobald somewhere :o

How come you ent see him paps? I see thee man in Maracas with ah thing on thee beach! ;D Like you forget weh you from leh meh remind yuh TRINIDAD... we like toerie and pepole business!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2006, 07:12:17 AM »
yeah for him to take 4 weeks off and then say he doesnt know when he is coming back sounds a bit fishy

Exactly what is doing to help with the recovery. Surely the medical staff at Falkirk will be able to help the situation with his knee much better that being here in Trinidad.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2006, 07:28:12 AM »

Exactly what is doing to help with the recovery. Surely the medical staff at Falkirk will be able to help the situation with his knee much better that being here in Trinidad.

You really think tha man resting his knee after all we heard about his parting and hanging around or just funning? I think he just using his knee issue as an excuse to chill out and have a good time... nothing is wrong with that... but if his boss logs on to this site his coco cooked!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2006, 07:43:52 AM »
Let me show alyuh de formula in trinidad

FREE TIME + MONEY = PLENTY LIME......

ah love it!!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2006, 08:01:52 AM »
He really rather lime than go and learn something? That says alot about the mind set of some of our players. I remembered reading not to long ago how he was so grateful for being giving an opportunity to even be chosen to make the club...now because you reach WC and have gotten a lil exposure you thinking that you can do whatever like you reach? We have so much to learn about this football thing. I heard someone say that football is not only about skill but professionalism on and off the field of play. What a great example he's showing for the younger players who's  looking up after him. Sad Story!

1]; } ?>