April 19, 2024, 08:20:15 PM

Author Topic: Falkirk set to throw book at AWOL Theobald.  (Read 30442 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Falkirk set to throw book at AWOL Theobald.
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2006, 08:49:22 AM »
berris, can u tell me your point for attacking Trini?

It seems to me that you are an unecessary antagonist!!

It does have some nice 'battles' on this forum, TI vs everybody, truetrini vs triniman, KND vs everybody

but this just does not make sense!!

relax yuhself nah young jedi!!

I understand the point you are trying to make, but it does not apply to what Trini did. 

ah love it!!

Get yuh facts straight before yuh label me boss ..look at my post, it never call out or highlighted anyone, I just made ah statement that IMO it have alot of maco mey man who have nuttin better to do than come on here and report who was in wahtever party/club.Trini is de one wey take offense to that and come out cussing,if de cap fit let him wear it.
Maybe if you took the time to see exactly what happened youd see that I was responding to Trini's attact rather than ''attacking Trini' as yuh put it,but I doh expect you to see that.
Andre S leh meh tell yuh something I'm  not in a popularity contest with dis board I eh kissing arse tuh win no friendship here,I call it like it is, If yuh doh like it cool if yuh find that I am and 'unnecessary antagonist' yuh entitled tuh yuh opinion but that is not going to make me do like many others on here and star kissing ppl arse becuz they dissagree with what I say.You come on here now to tell me I wrong who's you judge and jury ..
maybe is you need to 'relax young jed' ...geh yuh fact straight .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2006, 09:02:23 AM »
Take it easy guys ...we are all on the same side just seeing some things a little different as happens in most discussions. Today we agree tomorrow we dont but we can agree to disagree.
The topic is Theobald. It seems to me he has condemned himself by his recent statements ...that is if they are correct.

Someone mentioned a little $1M somewhere ..... now put that in a fella from behind the bridge hand ... voila ...nest pas ?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2006, 09:05:44 AM »

It does have some nice 'battles' on this forum, TI vs everybody, truetrini vs triniman, KND vs everybody

I understand the point you are trying to make, but it does not apply to what Trini did. 

ah love it!!

Get yuh facts straight before yuh label me boss ..look at my post, it never call out or highlighted anyone, I just made ah statement that IMO it have alot of maco mey man who have nuttin better to do than come on here and report who was in wahtever party/club.Trini is de one wey take offense to that and come out cussing,if de cap fit let him wear it.
Maybe if you took the time to see exactly what happened youd see that I was responding to Trini's attact rather than ''attacking Trini' as yuh put it,but I doh expect you to see that.
Andre S leh meh tell yuh something I'm  not in a popularity contest with dis board I eh kissing arse tuh win no friendship here,I call it like it is, If yuh doh like it cool if yuh find that I am and 'unnecessary antagonist' yuh entitled tuh yuh opinion but that is not going to make me do like many others on here and star kissing ppl arse becuz they dissagree with what I say.You come on here now to tell me I wrong who's you judge and jury ..
Yo! Why are you so vexed solider? Come on nah take it easy! Everyone was giving they side on what they see or whatever… you jump and start talking about who is panty man and who macuyin who at Zen need to mine they own business etc...but yuh sweating Stern hard… hard… hard. We could ah say yuh is ah panty man for liking Stern John the way you do unless yuh is a female and we don’t’ know...but is alright to peep who yuh want to peep! Take it easy!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2006, 09:07:19 AM »
Take it easy guys ...we are all on the same side just seeing some things a little different as happens in most discussions. Today we agree tomorrow we dont but we can agree to disagree.
The topic is Theobald. It seems to me he has condemned himself by his recent statements ...that is if they are correct.

Someone mentioned a little $1M somewhere ..... now put that in a fella from behind the bridge hand ... voila ...nest pas ?

Check Ned post on page 2...bleeder say he in contact with his club..he not missing

same ting like the stern john/coventry ting

Either them managers is drama queens or dey does forget when man call dem
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2006, 09:20:15 AM »
Whether the manager knows where he is or not is not the issue. To me, if you're serious about being in the first team, being in the starting lineup against teams like Celtic & Rangers, whether you're injured or not, you should be in and around the team, getting treatment, showing an interest and enthusiasm.

He was given an opportunity to showcase his talents and the WC and should take that momentum and experience into the new season. For the Sweden game Spann was sitting right behind me and I was seeing his pain not beiing there with the squad on the field or on the bench. So he better make the most of what he was fortunate to get. I just hope there is some mix up but he should find his tail on a plane back to Scotland.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2006, 09:26:56 AM »

ah love it!!

Yo! Why are you so vexed solider? Come on nah take it easy! Everyone was giving they side on what they see or whatever… you jump and start talking about who is panty man and who macuyin who at Zen need to mine they own business etc...but yuh sweating Stern hard… hard… hard. We could ah say yuh is ah panty man for liking Stern John the way you do unless yuh is a female and we don’t’ know...but is alright to peep who yuh want to peep! Take it easy!

Wham like you conveniently cyar read and understand what happen here or what ? He geh call ah PANTY MAN becuz he respond to me with insults even though I eh call him out and if he feel he had a right to do that,no problem , I'm not vex for that, buh I respond accordingly hence him being call ah PANTY MAN, to besides yuh know what,since yuh want to get involved  leh meh give yuh ah reason to justify the horse piss yuh just post ...HYMC boy....
.....now yuh cud  say wha de $#@% yuh want.

p.s sound like 'Trini' getting you 'hard..hard..hard',wham you is female ?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 11:40:07 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2006, 09:29:19 AM »
Whether the manager knows where he is or not is not the issue. To me, if you're serious about being in the first team, being in the starting lineup against teams like Celtic & Rangers, whether you're injured or not, you should be in and around the team, getting treatment, showing an interest and enthusiasm.

He was given an opportunity to showcase his talents and the WC and should take that momentum and experience into the new season. For the Sweden game Spann was sitting right behind me and I was seeing his pain not beiing there with the squad on the field or on the bench. So he better make the most of what he was fortunate to get. I just hope there is some mix up but he should find his tail on a plane back to Scotland.
Nah he like eating @ Burger King... liming at Zen or hanging on the beach beating things in Old rusty Vauxhalls!  ;D Thai weh he head is paps it not on football right now!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2006, 09:40:20 AM »
POSSIBLE reasons for Theobald's actions in this issue:

- When he got back to T&T for the Grenada interviews de man was obviously upset with his treatment by Falkirk re: playing time or more precisely, lack thereof as evidenced by an interview he gave to SW.net after the game (think it was occonnorg and dem)

- Since the World Cup, Densil MAY have gotten offers for his services from other teams

- Given his APPARENT unhappiness with his treatment at Falkirk, he may be more inclined to move to another club (if scenario above is true) but may have to bide his time until the offer comes through.

Two more comments:

1 - It kinda disappointing to read how men jes makin a assumption that Theobald wutless & only preferrin to lime and spend he newly earned money rather than go resume his professional career etc. when NOT in possession of the facts.  Now they may well be correct with the statements but in the absence of any proof, why we cyah give we player the benefit of the doubt and wait to see how tings play out?  Why it always seem to be some kinda fightdown?

2 - Before the Sweden game, I met a gentleman who claimed to be a director from Falkirk and he said that both Latas and Theobald were not only excellent footballers, but wonderful human beings as well.  The man spoke especialy in glowing terms about Densil's character so if this man was who he claimed to be, it kinda hard to reconcile what happenin now.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2006, 09:59:09 AM »
Thank you Palos.

IN truth and in fact Densill is not the most experienced person on our national team. He is young and raw and at times his inexperience shows on and off the field. But he is known in football cirlces here as an excited fella. He likes to lime, but does that mean he is willing to put his career in jeopardy? People cannot base that simply on the fact that he is home enjoying his recuperation. It is quite possible that he did call the manager and put off his return, for whatever reason.

At the end of the day we have to remember that athletes are human too. They have needs and emotions and we must temper our need to judge them simply because they put on a national team jersey. This refers to Yorke, Latas, Stern et al who have been the subject of discussion time and time again.

I remember once telling Hardest that he was playing the ass and he watch me like he wanted to beat me in Zen. I regret telling him that to this day because what we want for these fellas may not be what they want for themselves. No one says no to success unless the conditions to acheive it were not in their favour.

Keep your heads on when judging another person. No one is really judging you while you comfortably sit behind your monitor and lace another person who just happens to represent Trinidad and Tobago. You are not the boss of them and they owe you nothing.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2006, 10:00:22 AM »
POSSIBLE reasons for Theobald's actions in this issue:

- When he got back to T&T for the Grenada interviews de man was obviously upset with his treatment by Falkirk re: playing time or more precisely, lack thereof as evidenced by an interview he gave to SW.net after the game (think it was occonnorg and dem)

- Since the World Cup, Densil MAY have gotten offers for his services from other teams

- Given his APPARENT unhappiness with his treatment at Falkirk, he may be more inclined to move to another club (if scenario above is true) but may have to bide his time until the offer comes through.

Two more comments:

1 - It kinda disappointing to read how men jes makin a assumption that Theobald wutless & only preferrin to lime and spend he newly earned money rather than go resume his professional career etc. when NOT in possession of the facts.  Now they may well be correct with the statements but in the absence of any proof, why we cyah give we player the benefit of the doubt and wait to see how tings play out?  Why it always seem to be some kinda fightdown?
2 - Before the Sweden game, I met a gentleman who claimed to be a director from Falkirk and he said that both Latas and Theobald were not only excellent footballers, but wonderful human beings as well.  The man spoke especialy in glowing terms about Densil's character so if this man was who he claimed to be, it kinda hard to reconcile what happenin now.

Fuh real Palos !!  de first option man does take is ah negative one and start de 'fightdown' and quick tuh judge....nuttin but pure envy imo.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2006, 10:00:27 AM »
Palos! I totally understand what you're saying but even if he's not happy with his playing time does'nt warrant him staying away from the club. Commitment is something we must learn as a people and as a professional you must be committed to where ever you place your signature. When he was home in the hot sun praying to Whoever to give him a break and Latas hooked him up it was ah whole lot of Thanks this and Thanks that... but now is ah diffrent story? If he's unhappy that is not the right way... you don't ever burn bridges even if another bigger side want him.. it could be Man-U you don't ever forget who gave you ah break.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2006, 10:01:42 AM »
Thank you Palos.

IN truth and in fact Densill is not the most experienced person on our national team. He is young and raw and at times his inexperience shows on and off the field. But he is known in football cirlces here as an excited fella. He likes to lime, but does that mean he is willing to put his career in jeopardy? People cannot base that simply on the fact that he is home enjoying his recuperation. It is quite possible that he did call the manager and put off his return, for whatever reason.

At the end of the day we have to remember that athletes are human too. They have needs and emotions and we must temper our need to judge them simply because they put on a national team jersey. This refers to Yorke, Latas, Stern et al who have been the subject of discussion time and time again.

I remember once telling Hardest that he was playing the ass and he watch me like he wanted to beat me in Zen. I regret telling him that to this day because what we want for these fellas may not be what they want for themselves. No one says no to success unless the conditions to acheive it were not in their favour.

Keep your heads on when judging another person. No one is really judging you while you comfortably sit behind your monitor and lace another person who just happens to represent Trinidad and Tobago. You are not the boss of them and they owe you nothing.

horse dat sounding like a change of heart there boy. I remember us having this same discussion and your sentiments were quite the contrary........but yuh make plenty sense there.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »
You know why Kicker?

I wanted us to reach the World Cup so badly that i let emotion get the better of me I will admit. I am a fan afterall. In addition to that, my feelings on Stern at the time was that while he was doing the job on the field, he was acting as if he was not supposed to be the subject of criticism. Again, these fellas play football, and that is the only thing they do that is of any consequence to us as fans.

When you playing a fete match, you are open to having your teammates and people off the field say... "boy you doing shit!" That is our culture and our nature in general. We know when someone playing d ass on the field and can do better.

But to say that Densill or Stern or whoever is not committed to football because they are not with their team... for reasons not fully known to us... is a stretch and well out of bounds for someone who is not in the know to comment.

Football may not end for them when they are off the field, but our scrutiny of them, in my opinion, should.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
Palos! I totally understand what you're saying but even if he's not happy with his playing time does'nt warrant him staying away from the club. Commitment is something we must learn as a people and as a professional you must be committed to where ever you place your signature. When he was home in the hot sun praying to Whoever to give him a break and Latas hooked him up it was ah whole lot of Thanks this and Thanks that... but now is ah diffrent story? If he's unhappy that is not the right way... you don't ever burn bridges even if another bigger side want him.. it could be Man-U you don't ever forget who gave you ah break.

You eh understand nuttin Palos say  becuz yuh still quick to jump to de most negative conclusion and yuh eh even know de facts.Funny how is only ah few like Palos that cud see that ''in de absence of any proof why we cyar give we player the benefit ah de doubt'' ...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2006, 11:50:03 AM »
I don't know, but when you want to move on you try your best not to burn any bridges, no matter how unhappy you are with the situation. See these guys are the ones incharge, not the player but them. If you want to show that you are truly a player, you stick out all the crap the team dishing out to you. I believe that this will show potential teams that this player has true character.  The moment the coach comes out in public and say that he has no idea where you are, you should show up on his door step.

Remember when everyone was saying Yorke partying and liming to much, that he is unfit and cannot play anymore? What did he do? He wnt out did the physical test at MANU and proved to be the second fittest I think it was. So now they had to find something else to throw at him. This is how you take charge of the situation.

At the same time though, being home it's really hard to leave when you are not looking forward to the place you are going to. You will try to prolong that departure as much as possible. While professionally I think he should do better. As a person I can sympathize with him.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2006, 12:42:13 PM »
I don't know, but when you want to move on you try your best not to burn any bridges, no matter how unhappy you are with the situation. See these guys are the ones incharge, not the player but them. If you want to show that you are truly a player, you stick out all the crap the team dishing out to you. I believe that this will show potential teams that this player has true character. The moment the coach comes out in public and say that he has no idea where you are, you should show up on his door step.Remember when everyone was saying Yorke partying and liming to much, that he is unfit and cannot play anymore? What did he do? He wnt out did the physical test at MANU and proved to be the second fittest I think it was. So now they had to find something else to throw at him. This is how you take charge of the situation.
At the same time though, being home it's really hard to leave when you are not looking forward to the place you are going to. You will try to prolong that departure as much as possible. While professionally I think he should do better. As a person I can sympathize with him.

Thank God Denzil and Dwight doh read this board becuz all now Denzil wud be on ah flight to turn up on de gaffer 'door steps'even though dey may not be expecting him,(we do not know the facts as yet) and Dwight wud still be trying to prove he's fit...I really have tuh laugh when I here ppl suggest that our footballers only do what they surpose tuh do when we start coming down on dem...Dwight, at 34, is de fittest player on TnT team (before all yuh jump on dat get yuh facts clear ah didn't say fastest) and it's not becuz of what 'everyone was saying' but becuz Dwight is ah professional and know what it takes to compete at that level.Hey if ppl choose to believe is what 'everyone' say that makes a difference go ahead but it's far far from the truth.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2006, 01:12:13 PM »
Ok! So we must just stop the discussion and wait till we here back from Theobald right... glad man Berris?

DENSIL THEOBALD last night blasted back at boss John Hughes' claims that he has gone AWOL from Falkirk. The midfielder insists the club agreed to let him go to his Trinidad homeland to recover from a knee injury he picked up on World Cup duty.

Speaking from the island's capital, Port of Spain, Theobald said: "I haven't gone missing from Falkirk. I am injured and still trying to work my way back to full fitness. "I saw the Trinidad national team doctor after the World Cup and he told me the best course of action was to rest for four weeks.

"Right away I phoned Falkirk to tell them the situation and I asked for special permission to stay back in Trinidad to recover and get myself focused again.

"I'm near the end of my recovery period and plan to come back to Scotland in the near future. I don't have a set date for my return but it will be soon and I hope the club will be understanding about my situation."

We still waiting for ah link on this response but we go take it for now. Well it has to be some mis communication between him and his boss. Someone have to be... not telling the truth. So alyuh leh we wait to hear from Theobald before alyuh put in alyuh two cents as per Mr. Berris!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »
beris or boris or whatever yuh name, is dotish yuh f**king dotish, or yuh jus cyah do better?
Read meh post, or call somebody home by u quick quick who could read it fuh you..
"me aint know who right and who wrong, all i know is that i see bleeder over the last 2 fridays dong in zen, having the time of his life....
Last i saw of him, he was walking back to his car, 3 girls in tow, and he was tight, telling we that he was going 51 for a drink (4:30am)"
WHat does the first 8 words say?
c**thole, read before yuh think and write.
Nobody say shit... and yuh come sliding eeen.... fiery fiery...
Yuh talking about everybody quick to fight down. Where I fight down Bleeder in that post?
Steups.
This is the root of all the assness we does have on this forum, from them bahranis, RF sometimes, bimblast  and the rest of them...Allyuh men does type the first thing that come into allyuh head, lurking around the board all day like some facking cobo jus waiting for ah opportunity to start something.
And you talking about fight down.
Like u cant handle the thruth.
Me aint know who right and who wrong, but if is bleeder ducking the man and them in scotland and enjoying his new found million dollars and having fun, then he is a even bigger f**k up than u.
Me aint mind arguing with people on the board, that is what it made for, but it hadda be intellectual, football related arguments.
But is when donkey start braying and attacking any and everything, that does get me sad.
Nothing worse than people who does disagree just to sound intelligent or get attention.
Right now yuh position on this board well below Triniman and RF (sorry if ah embarass allyuh fellas)
Next time u want to argue and type before yuh read people post properly, go try a flip and spit in yuh kakahole.
PS - ah aint really too keen on the man chacking man profile thing eh....

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2006, 01:40:45 PM »
1) Blaming Latas makes no sense...There is no way he has more contact info than the club itself. Even so, if Theobold does not want to be reached, he will not be reached...even if yuh name is Latapy

2) The club never said they have not spoken to Theobold. They said they have not spoken to him since they found out he needed treatment for a knee injury. Some of us need some comprehension skills

3) Based on Theobold's statements, he is being unprofessional. If he has a knee injury and wants to recuperate in T&T he should be keeping his club abreast of his progress. The club should also have the option of having their specialist see him. They pay his wages, they pay his insurance premium.

Theobold young and seems unhappy. If there is no additional info from either side, then he has made a mistake and hopefully he will learn from it. There is definitely more to it than I know. So besides thinking he being unprofessional, I not going to get carried away and try to guess what he really thinking or judge his character. Maybe the TTFF should have seminars for our young players on professional conduct (on and off the field). Anyway, bigger players have done far far worse. Come on Theobold..go back and fight for your spot. Hardship is everywhere in football. You might move to another club and it could better...it could be far worse. Hopefully yuh not running form a challenge. The real question is...has he called them since he realized they publicly saying he gone AWOL? That will go a long way in sorting this out

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2006, 01:51:07 PM »
beris or boris or whatever yuh name, is dotish yuh f**king dotish, or yuh jus cyah do better?
Read meh post, or call somebody home by u quick quick who could read it fuh you..
"me aint know who right and who wrong, all i know is that i see bleeder over the last 2 fridays dong in zen, having the time of his life....
Last i saw of him, he was walking back to his car, 3 girls in tow, and he was tight, telling we that he was going 51 for a drink (4:30am)"
Yuh talking about everybody quick to fight down. Where I fight down Bleeder in that post?
Steups.
This is the root of all the assness we does have on this forum, from them bahranis, RF sometimes, bimblast  and the rest of them...Allyuh men does type the first thing that come into allyuh head, lurking around the board all day like some facking cobo jus waiting for ah opportunity to start something.
Me aint know who right and who wrong, but if is bleeder ducking the man and them in scotland and enjoying his new found million dollars and having fun, then he is a even bigger f**k up than u.
Me aint mind arguing with people on the board, that is what it made for, but it hadda be intellectual, football related arguments.
But is when donkey start braying and attacking any and everything, that does get me sad.
Nothing worse than people who does disagree just to sound intelligent or get attention.
Right now yuh position on this board well below Triniman and RF (sorry if ah embarass allyuh fellas)
Next time u want to argue and type before yuh read people post properly, go try a flip and spit in yuh kakahole.

Wow! :rotfl:

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2006, 02:25:40 PM »
Filho, great post.  We must be mindful of not making excuses for these players although we emphatize with them as ours.  Your suggestion that TTFF could organize a seminar on professionalism is an excellent one.  From the words coming from Denzil he is being utterly unprofessional.  how u could tell your boss that you want to stay in t&T to recuperate whiletheir are doctors on their staff.  When you are under contract you are an asset of the Club.  Not unlike a piece of furniture.  You report to training, if you are injured their doctors are to look after you.  These boys are totally unprofessional.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2006, 02:36:47 PM »
Filho, great post.  We must be mindful of not making excuses for these players although we emphatize with them as ours.  Your suggestion that TTFF could organize a seminar on professionalism is an excellent one.  From the words coming from Denzil he is being utterly unprofessional.  how u could tell your boss that you want to stay in t&T to recuperate whiletheir are doctors on their staff.  When you are under contract you are an asset of the Club.  Not unlike a piece of furniture.  You report to training, if you are injured their doctors are to look after you.  These boys are totally unprofessional.
Here is a young pro, right. A likely scenario is, he asked a senior pro on the team or the team med suggested that he consult with his club etc., and Theobald interpret it as contacting them and getting their OK. Once that was done, he may have thought he had fulfilled his responsibility. He just didn't know better is probably all it boils down to. :-\
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:39:02 PM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2006, 02:45:18 PM »
Here is a young pro, right. A likely scenario is, he asked a senior pro on the team or the team med suggested that he consult with his club etc., and Theobald interpret it as contacting them and getting their OK. Once that was done, he may have thought he had fulfilled his responsibility. He just didn't know better is probably all it boils down to. :-\
Wha happening Doc! Les ask meh to come play with he squard for the last three weeks for tournament boy but ah have been real busy. But check this nah... why yuh making excuse for tha man dread? He should have been with his team getting treated than playing around in Trinidad.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2006, 02:48:38 PM »
Wha happening Doc! Les ask meh to come play with he squard for the last three weeks for tournament boy but ah have been real busy. But check this nah... why yuh making excuse for tha man dread? He should have been with his team getting treated than playing around in Trinidad.
Excuse? I doh make excuse for nobody :D. It's another take from real experience ;D
Live large and prosper!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2006, 02:49:57 PM »
Answer this question. Theobald said that the TnT Doctor told him to take 4 weeks off to rest the knee right. And he told his club this....Now was that 4 weeks after the last TnT game or 4 weeks after the end of the World Cup ??

If it is 4 weeks after the last TnT game then Theobald out of order. 20th July he should have reported back

But if it was 4 weeks after the World Cup ended then the manager just beeing an A$$ plain and simple. He has until the 9th August to report back.

Hope my dates are right but it just shows the difference in comunication/comprehension that could have caused the problem in the first place.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04:06 PM »
Steups.

Wham PANTY MAN PATSY it looks like somebody feelings got hurt awww
poor fellow doh worry everything go be alright.What I wud like to know is at what age did you discover yuh wasn't ah man ? yuh come out ranting and raving like ah hoe wey eh geh pay,calm down I know it important to you to be a good 'position' on dis board  :rotfl: and it important to you what everybody think about you ..buh daiz you, is not everybody want to win de popularity contest some ah all yuh does fight on dis board ,I for one doh care ah %$#@ what you  or whom ever think about me.As far as I concern yuh still carrying on like ah lil HEN, mind yuh business and stop being ah maco mey man.
Palos was right but ah doh hear yuh addressing his post all yuh quick tuh judge and give yuh self de benifit ah de doubt and find Denzil must be f**king up, yuh see yuh is ah big arsehole    

leh meh see if you had to make a top 10 list of your favorite ppl on this board I'm sure it would look like this  

1. people that i just like
2. people that like me
3. people that kiss my arse people who arse I kiss
4.yes people
5.yes people again
6.anyone day doh like berris     anyone that berris doh like
7.anyone that can kiss arse as good as me
8.anyone that can kiss arse better than me
9.any one that cud help me maco what our football players are doing at    clubs (this I feel shud be higher as this is what I was born to do MACO)
10.last but not least ALL OTHER PANTY MEN ON THIS BOARD ...everyone else is dirt and berris is at the bottom at dah pile.

The difference between me and you apart for our gender is I have ah mind of my own and not fighting to be popular like you, on dis board you is one ah dem wey does agree with certain ppl regardless if dey right or wrong and leh me just give you ah lil insight becuz like yuh doh know but many ah de same ppl on dis board have you down ah one ah de biggest arse kissers on here so doh fool yuh self thinking yuh is some big sh!t becuz yuh have some yes men kissing yuh arse ....like ah say ah really had 2 check yuh profile and ah was right becuz yuh still have male and it shud be PANTY MAN PATSY ....ah hope this get yuh more popular on de board ...YUH IMPS
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2006, 03:24:04 PM »
Steups.

Trini..doh bother wasting yuh time on Berris
let him continue braying with he one track mind.

anyway if Theobold dont have a legitimate reason for staying away from Falkirk..they should fire his arse for being unprofessional...as somebody say..for the typical trini..money and free ti9me is equal big lime.
is he to kectch when he done squander he money on shit.
if he is indeed injured..why he not in Scotland receiving treatment or rest?
somehow he doent seem like a footballer who is trying to break into the first team.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2006, 03:28:17 PM »
after reading some ah dem post de most ah could come up with right now is

JER....RY         JER.....RY             JER......RY      JER.....RY.....

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
Rastaman,

What nonsense yuh talking.  The Trini doctor has no place to tell anybody to take 4 weeks off.  That can only come from the falkirk staff after they examine their asset. if the T&T vdoctor could tell him to take 4 weeks off, he should pay him for vthem 4 weeks also.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2006, 03:40:24 PM »
Rastaman,

What nonsense yuh talking.  The Trini doctor has no place to tell anybody to take 4 weeks off.  That can only come from the falkirk staff after they examine their asset. if the T&T vdoctor could tell him to take 4 weeks off, he should pay him for vthem 4 weeks also.

Sorry for talking nonsence

The point is that based on what the Doctor told Theobald he contacted his club and they accepted it and gave him the time off. What is indispute is the ampunt of time off and when it started and when it is up.

1]; } ?>