March 29, 2024, 02:10:01 AM

Author Topic: Falkirk set to throw book at AWOL Theobald.  (Read 30306 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: Falkirk set to throw book at AWOL Theobald.
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2006, 03:47:12 PM »
POSSIBLE reasons for Theobald's actions in this issue:

- When he got back to T&T for the Grenada interviews de man was obviously upset with his treatment by Falkirk re: playing time or more precisely, lack thereof as evidenced by an interview he gave to SW.net after the game (think it was occonnorg and dem)

- Since the World Cup, Densil MAY have gotten offers for his services from other teams

- Given his APPARENT unhappiness with his treatment at Falkirk, he may be more inclined to move to another club (if scenario above is true) but may have to bide his time until the offer comes through.

Two more comments:

1 - It kinda disappointing to read how men jes makin a assumption that Theobald wutless & only preferrin to lime and spend he newly earned money rather than go resume his professional career etc. when NOT in possession of the facts.  Now they may well be correct with the statements but in the absence of any proof, why we cyah give we player the benefit of the doubt and wait to see how tings play out?  Why it always seem to be some kinda fightdown?
2 - Before the Sweden game, I met a gentleman who claimed to be a director from Falkirk and he said that both Latas and Theobald were not only excellent footballers, but wonderful human beings as well.  The man spoke especialy in glowing terms about Densil's character so if this man was who he claimed to be, it kinda hard to reconcile what happenin now.

For all de yes men arse lickers like feliziano,screamer,wehitis,and trini tuh name are few how come all yuh cyar respond tuh dis post eh (highlighted above) ? yuh en see some  ah all yuh belong to de faggot clique and only bumping all gums.
When Palos tell all yuh his stance above how come all yuh eh open all yuh arse and tell Palos something eh but all yuh addressing me and some ah all yuh still talking what all yuh doh know ....just  bunch ah yes men that take pleasure in kissing one anothe arse...feliziano your mouthstache must be brown with trini sh!t but lick on , do what you do best....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 03:50:42 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2006, 04:08:39 PM »

- When he got back to T&T for the Grenada interviews de man was obviously upset with his treatment by Falkirk re: playing time or more precisely, lack thereof as evidenced by an interview he gave to SW.net after the game (think it was occonnorg and dem)

- Since the World Cup, Densil MAY have gotten offers for his services from other teams

- Given his APPARENT unhappiness with his treatment at Falkirk, he may be more inclined to move to another club (if scenario above is true) but may have to bide his time until the offer comes through.

Two more comments:

1 - It kinda disappointing to read how men jes makin a assumption that Theobald wutless & only preferrin to lime and spend he newly earned money rather than go resume his professional career etc. when NOT in possession of the facts.  Now they may well be correct with the statements but in the absence of any proof, why we cyah give we player the benefit of the doubt and wait to see how tings play out?  Why it always seem to be some kinda fightdown?
2 - Before the Sweden game, I met a gentleman who claimed to be a director from Falkirk and he said that both Latas and Theobald were not only excellent footballers, but wonderful human beings as well.  The man spoke especialy in glowing terms about Densil's character so if this man was who he claimed to be, it kinda hard to reconcile what happenin now.

For all de yes men arse lickers like feliziano,screamer,wehitis,and trini tuh name are few how come all yuh cyar respond tuh dis post eh (highlighted above) ? yuh en see some  ah all yuh belong to de faggot clique and only bumping all gums.
When Palos tell all yuh his stance above how come all yuh eh open all yuh arse and tell Palos something eh but all yuh addressing me and some ah all yuh still talking what all yuh doh know ....just  bunch ah yes men that take pleasure in kissing one anothe arse...feliziano your mouthstache must be brown with trini sh!t but lick on , do what you do best....

aye retard..all Palos saying is dat we should not assume that Theobold want to throw away he career or ent care by liming instead of trying to get back at Falkirk, when we ent have the real facts as to why he doing it.
We all want to see we players make it and do the right thing..sometime it just comes across as we blame them for everything all the time.

so anyway the only reason i post in this thread cause yuh jump on meh pardner Trini back for no understandable reason.
just because people ent reply to ah post means they agree with it ok..yuh dat flecking stupid?
yuh think i really really really care if Theobold want to throw away he career and end up like Hardest and Dwarika in de doghouse?..yes i would like to see we players do the right thing but if they want to fleck around..then they get what they deserve.

Berris you is nothing but ah ignorant jackarse with tunnel vision.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2006, 04:20:18 PM »
It seems like man eh have nuttin better tuh do dan tuh come on here and say who wuz in Zen or 51 and wid who,I eh lying it really have alot ah maco mey man on dis site like dey does just go out tuh see which soca warrior in ah club and den come on here like some lil hen ''ah see so and so with this one...''  MIND YOUR BUSINESS and leave ppl business alone ....Steuuuppppsssss!!!

Kakahole, u see the subject of this thread?

Man talking about Bleeder MIA.
Is it my fault the last 2 weeks I was in Zen I see the man having a time?
Wha happen, like Theobald is yuh man or what?

If the man really ducking he club and partying he life away and them people from scotland see this post, u think I care if he get cut?
If he really ducking them and feting his life away, then he deserve to be fired and he need to grow up.
I am sure that is not the whole story though,  and we will get it later on...

I really thought after the world cup done all these jackass posters woulda erase themselves yes....

Steups....doh lemme tell u who else ah macco in the zen las week friday eh

Who else yuh macco? Mouth open torry jump out. ;D
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2006, 04:32:06 PM »

Two more comments:

aye retard..all Palos saying is dat we should not assume that Theobold want to throw away he career or ent care by liming instead of trying to get back at Falkirk, when we ent have the real facts as to why he doing it.
We all want to see we players make it and do the right thing..sometime it just comes across as we blame them for everything all the time.

so anyway the only reason i post in this thread cause yuh jump on meh pardner Trini back for no understandable reason.
just because people ent reply to ah post means they agree with it ok..yuh dat flecking stupid?
yuh think i really really really care if Theobold want to throw away he career and end up like Hardest and Dwarika in de doghouse?..yes i would like to see we players do the right thing but if they want to fleck around..then they get what they deserve.

Berris you is nothing but ah ignorant jackarse with tunnel vision.

feliziano HYBSMC ....you're nothing but an Arrangones loving racist pig ..now  go and take yuh gyul trini and comfort her .
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:55:28 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2006, 06:52:34 PM »
feliziano HYBSMC ....you're nothing but an Arrangones loving racist pig ..now  go and take yuh gyul trini and comfort her .
is that all yuh could come up with?LOL
boy learn some better insult than dat nah  ;D
what could i say..ah love meh pork  :rotfl:
btw..yuh couldnt respond bout the rest of meh post eh?..as ah said tunnel vision.

wait wait..since yuh ent reply to it..ah think according to you..yuh blowing my arse right? LOL
make sure yuh brush yuh teeth with soem kinda minty toothpaste and ah like some ice with dat too  ;D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:00:58 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2006, 06:56:40 PM »
beris or boris or whatever yuh name, is dotish yuh f**king dotish, or yuh jus cyah do better?
Read meh post, or call somebody home by u quick quick who could read it fuh you..
"me aint know who right and who wrong, all i know is that i see bleeder over the last 2 fridays dong in zen, having the time of his life....
Last i saw of him, he was walking back to his car, 3 girls in tow, and he was tight, telling we that he was going 51 for a drink (4:30am)"
WHat does the first 8 words say?
c**thole, read before yuh think and write.
Nobody say shit... and yuh come sliding eeen.... fiery fiery...
Yuh talking about everybody quick to fight down. Where I fight down Bleeder in that post?
Steups.
This is the root of all the assness we does have on this forum, from them bahranis, RF sometimes, bimblast  and the rest of them...Allyuh men does type the first thing that come into allyuh head, lurking around the board all day like some facking cobo jus waiting for ah opportunity to start something.
And you talking about fight down.
Like u cant handle the thruth.
Me aint know who right and who wrong, but if is bleeder ducking the man and them in scotland and enjoying his new found million dollars and having fun, then he is a even bigger f**k up than u.
Me aint mind arguing with people on the board, that is what it made for, but it hadda be intellectual, football related arguments.
But is when donkey start braying and attacking any and everything, that does get me sad.
Nothing worse than people who does disagree just to sound intelligent or get attention.
Right now yuh position on this board well below Triniman and RF (sorry if ah embarass allyuh fellas)
Next time u want to argue and type before yuh read people post properly, go try a flip and spit in yuh kakahole.
PS - ah aint really too keen on the man chacking man profile thing eh....

Damn Trini, take it easy on Berris. Ah hope all yuh hand shake and have ah brotherly hug when allyuh meet up.  :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 07:04:52 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2006, 07:32:08 PM »
btw..yuh couldnt respond bout the rest of meh post eh?..as ah said tunnel vision.

wait wait..since yuh ent reply to it..ah think according to you..yuh blowing my arse right? LOL
make sure yuh brush yuh teeth with soem kinda minty toothpaste and ah like some ice with dat too  ;D

Well Kyaty since yuh want meh address de post AGAIN ,read properly and see that is you is de one that is conveniently ignoring Palos comments.Read Palos opinion on #1.wey he say 'It kinda dissappionting to read how man just making assumptions how de man wutless and what he doing with he money ect ...when NOT in possession of facts '' ...he go on tuh say(in case yuh cyar read)..''why we cyar give we players  de benefit ah de doubt ...why it always have to be some kinda ah fightdown ? Palos eh call no names but go and read thru de thread and see how much man,including yuh self, talk bout Denzil before dey know de facts.Look at yuh gyul trini post and see what i'm talking bout buh ah doh expect yuh to see this becuz as yuh say she's yuh pardner.I just see in another post yuh condone criticizing ah public person but but find something wrong with criticizing ah school teacher that nobody know and diaz your reasoning .
When all yuh want tuh give ppl talk yuh must be able tuh take talk, you and yuh girls crew cud keep fooling all yuhself and agreeing with one another but all yuh only expose all yuh self here on dis board as ah bunch yes yes yes girls.When all yuh ready tuh challenge man opinion like Palos and dem then all yuh have ah mind of yuh own until then you only puffing thru yuh arse.

p.s the Arronges loving racist pig thing was not an insult.....
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 08:21:18 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2006, 07:54:44 PM »

Well Kyaty since yuh want meh address de post AGAIN ,read properly and see that is you is de one that is conveniently ignoring Palos comments.Read Palos opinion on #1.wey he say 'It kinda dissappionting to read how man just making assumptions how de man wutless and what he doing with he money ect ...when NOT in possession of facts '' ...he go on tuh say(in case yuh cyar read)..''why we cyar give we players  de benefit ah de doubt ...why it always have to be some kinda ah fightdown ? Palos eh call no names but go and read thru de thread and see how much man talk bout Denzil before dey know de facts.Look at yuh gyul trini post and see what i'm talking bout buh ah doh expect yuh to see this becuz as yuh say she's yuh pardner.I just see in another post yuh condone criticizing ah public person but but find something wrong with criticizing ah school teacher that nobody know and diaz your reasoning .
When all yuh want tuh give ppl talk yuh must be able tuh take talk, you and yuh girls crew cud keep fooling all yuhself and agreeing with one another but all yuh only expose all yuh self here on dis board as ah bunch yes yes yes girls.When all yuh ready tuh challenge man opinion like Palos and dem then all yuh have ah mind of yuh own until then you only puffing thru yuh arse.

so wait nah..yuh trying tuh organize ah lynch mob fuh Palos and yuh need de Confederates help or what? ;D
yuh still talking yuh usual tata anyway..what i gaining by challenging Palos?..if the man have a good point or he right, why the need to oppose for opposing sake?
just the other day it had a couple men tell Palos they didnt agree on some post..yet still yuh brand everybody as the same?..no wonder yuh brand the whole ah Spain racial pigs cause ah one man lol

like yuh ent understand meh comment bout the celebrity and de school teacher..if yuh in de public realm, then yuh liable to take whatever the public has to throw at you, everybody gossips but celebrities..yuh only protection is defamtion laws. Bad publicity is publicity nonetheless.
when yuh take a private citizen..it is a total different ball game. it is almost the same as you having a personal agenda against a particular person.
if you cant decipher that, then yuh really have no commonsense.
Feliz

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2006, 08:04:26 PM »

Well Kyaty since yuh want meh address de post AGAIN ,read properly and see that is you is de one that is conveniently ignoring Palos comments.Read Palos opinion on #1.wey he say 'It kinda dissappionting to read how man just making assumptions how de man wutless and what he doing with he money ect ...when NOT in possession of facts '' ...he go on tuh say(in case yuh cyar read)..''why we cyar give we players  de benefit ah de doubt ...why it always have to be some kinda ah fightdown ? Palos eh call no names but go and read thru de thread and see how much man talk bout Denzil before dey know de facts.Look at yuh gyul trini post and see what i'm talking bout buh ah doh expect yuh to see this becuz as yuh say she's yuh pardner.I just see in another post yuh condone criticizing ah public person but but find something wrong with criticizing ah school teacher that nobody know and diaz your reasoning .

so wait nah..yuh trying tuh organize ah lynch mob fuh Palos and yuh need de Confederates help or what? ;D
yuh still talking yuh usual tata anyway..what i gaining by challenging Palos?..if the man have a good point or he right, why the need to oppose for opposing sake?
just the other day it had a couple men tell Palos they didnt agree on some post..yet still yuh brand everybody as the same?..no wonder yuh brand the whole ah Spain racial pigs cause ah one man lol

like yuh ent understand meh comment bout the celebrity and de school teacher..if yuh in de public realm, then yuh liable to take whatever the public has to throw at you, everybody gossips but celebrities..yuh only protection is defamtion laws. Bad publicity is publicity nonetheless.
when yuh take a private citizen..it is a total different ball game. it is almost the same as you having a personal agenda against a particular person.
if you cant decipher that, then yuh really have no commonsense.

Me eh tell yuh challange Palos for challenging sake ..hm again yuh choose to ignore what i'm talking bout..leh meh break it down for yuh, Palos basically say de same thing I say,ah doh have tuh go it over again,buh we only having this talk becuz yuh en like how berris lay it on on yuh gyul trini...anyway ah wasting meh time, dah big stone you have for ah head, nuttin eh penetrating yuh cud only understand the FANTASTIC RUBBISH you and yuh girls crew does talk ....brey on meggy !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2006, 08:25:23 PM »
After all of this what have w accomplised ??

I have to sift through 2 pages of this nonsence to see if anybody post anything to do with the originl tpoic. This thread is about Theobald and Falkirk anything else take it to the General Discussion Board.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »
How can I argue with a man whose big insult and comeback is
"BREY ON MEGGY"
 ??? ???

Boris,
Palos never attacked me.
U did.

Why did you do that?

And before you answer, read over my first post (especially the first 8 words)and think before you reply. I asked you this in my last post, but perhaps the question was blurred by my 'offensive' tone and you missed it.

I am asking you now in a totally different tone.

Your response will be a direct correlation to your intelligence.

PS- Keep in mind that all the opinionated responses to this thread actually oppose you. That can never be a coincidence, because, for the most part, this discussion board is populated by intelligent indivduals.

What say you?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 10:03:43 PM by Trini »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2006, 10:35:08 PM »
thats shit.

plain and simple.

Bleeder need to get his act together.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2006, 10:38:08 PM »
Who vex lorse but Theobold should lose his job.  He is an exceedingly mediocre player and league starting today and you ent report to the team saying you in T&T and hope they understand.  He must believe there is no future for him there or wants out but there are professional ways of handling these things

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2006, 05:40:07 AM »
Thank you Palos.

IN truth and in fact Densill is not the most experienced person on our national team. He is young and raw and at times his inexperience shows on and off the field. But he is known in football cirlces here as an excited fella. He likes to lime, but does that mean he is willing to put his career in jeopardy? People cannot base that simply on the fact that he is home enjoying his recuperation. It is quite possible that he did call the manager and put off his return, for whatever reason.

At the end of the day we have to remember that athletes are human too. They have needs and emotions and we must temper our need to judge them simply because they put on a national team jersey. This refers to Yorke, Latas, Stern et al who have been the subject of discussion time and time again.

I remember once telling Hardest that he was playing the ass and he watch me like he wanted to beat me in Zen. I regret telling him that to this day because what we want for these fellas may not be what they want for themselves. No one says no to success unless the conditions to acheive it were not in their favour.

Keep your heads on when judging another person. No one is really judging you while you comfortably sit behind your monitor and lace another person who just happens to represent Trinidad and Tobago. You are not the boss of them and they owe you nothing.

Conversely..

When I sitting behind my monitor doing my work and a good job at that too, i dont see a stadium full of fans giving me applause putting me up a pedestal.. Nobody does bawl out, "oh report boy!!"..  Nobody does tell a mechanic, "yuh real get on fixing dat carburetor boy"..

De criticism come with it, that is part of the package, they have to take the good with the bad.. It cant be always a bed of roses..  From the time they taking the responsibilty of representing Trinidad & Tobago, they have to know they accountable to every man jack who pay $300plus of dey hard earned cash to see dem knock ball..

we're fans, criticizing is our birthrite....

Lash on!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2006, 08:37:28 AM »
"BREY ON MEGGY"
 ??? ???

Boris,
Palos never attacked me.
U did.

Why did you do that?

And before you answer, read over my first post (especially the first 8 words)and think before you reply. I asked you this in my last post, but perhaps the question was blurred by my 'offensive' tone and you missed it.

PS- Keep in mind that all the opinionated responses to this thread actually oppose you. That can never be a coincidence, because, for the most part, this discussion board is populated by intelligent indivduals.

What say you?

Doh worry de brey on meggy ting pass straight over yuh head doh study it.

So Patsy is seems like yuh still cyar understand leh meh break it down for yuh.Yuh 1st 8 words yuh say yuh dunno who right or wrong,right we both clear on that,but I never come down on you for saying 'Bleeder was right or wrong'.That was not my issue,go and read my post and see that I never call you out or highlight yuh post, all i say is, it have man that like tuh go zen and maco who doing what.You was not de only poster that talk bout man going zen and 51 and clubbing but you come out swing at me calling me kakahole and c**thole,wham yuh forget or what.? That is when I reply with de PANTY MAN PATSY response.Now it is there for everybody to see not just you  so go and read it properly and see who is de one that start de cussing/attack.
That being said,in case yuh didn't get it the first time it does not matter to me what you or your girls  think,doh assume that I looking for ah 'good position' on dis board  :rotfl: it seems like it very important for you to be liked on dis board and again, apart from our gender, that is what makes us different,de popularity thing I doh care bout.
So now with that being said if yuh cannot take talk doh respond tuh nuttin I post becuz I speak MY mind and doh need others,like you, tuh speak for me .
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 08:17:19 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2006, 08:39:29 AM »
Who vex lorse but Theobold should lose his job.  He is an exceedingly mediocre player and league starting today and you ent report to the team saying you in T&T and hope they understand.  He must believe there is no future for him there or wants out but there are professional ways of handling these things

another one bumping dey gum and dey eh know de facts..who vex lorse!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 30, 2006, 09:45:36 AM »
At the end of the day we will never know the facts, but as it stands, Theobald is contracted to Falkirk and all of his injuries should be reported to the Falkirk staff and they (the medical staff) are the ones who should take the appropriate action.

Whether he is happy or not, he should be there honoring his contract.  For him to say that he "not sure" when he's going back is totally absurd.

Berris, Trini, Feliziano.........hold it down!

a point for berris......its not what yuh say, is how yuh say it, so technically, u and palos ent say de same ting.

statement 1 - it a easier to be cavalier in post mortem than pragmatic in exceution

statement 2 - alyuh chupid man does always wait until game done tuh talk, instead ah talking during or before de game and feel alyuh is big coach.

they both saying de same ting, but will lead to different responses.

Talking down to people and calling them names does not make you opinionated, it just lowers de interlect.

i does talk meh shit, but this so called "agrument" went ah lil too far and stray from the point.

i have no beef with you berris.........ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2006, 10:32:08 AM »
Berris yuh ent realize Palos say what he had to say..respectfully and decently?
You on the other hand had to put it in a way to antagonise other people.

I believe you did single out Trini...the other mentions of celebrity spotting was a sighting at Burger King and Movietowne..then Trini mentioned he saw him at Zen etc..but like yuh choose to ignore the fact that Theobold also spoke to Trini and his group that he going 51 after..now exactly what does that have to do with maccoing?

I still say Theobold should get fired if found wanting in his responsibilities.

Berris yuh is ah bitter bitter fella..like yuh mising love in yuh life or what?lol
Time tuh change yuh ways..the end is near..start reading yuh Bible..it aint too late for fools like allyuh.
Feliz

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #108 on: July 30, 2006, 11:28:32 AM »

I believe you did single out Trini...the other mentions of celebrity spotting was a sighting at Burger King and Movietowne..then Trini mentioned he saw him at Zen etc..but like yuh choose to ignore the fact that Theobold also spoke to Trini and his group that he going 51 after..now exactly what does that have to do with maccoing?

Berris yuh is ah bitter bitter fella..like yuh mising love in yuh life or what?lol
Time tuh change yuh ways..the end is near..start reading yuh Bible..it aint too late for fools like allyuh.

*gasps... opens a draw, takes out a gun and shoots himself in the head*

finally someone put that man in he place.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 30, 2006, 01:11:47 PM »

Feliziano your opinion on dis doh really matter to me,you already admit that you only get involve with this becuz I attact yuh pardner trini,so doh try now to sound like yuh have reasonable opinion on this,you are only picking up for yuh girl trini.I say what I have to say on dis matter already,many times,
and I stand by what I say, trini was the first one to attact, who see different daiz them.Feliziano you doh sound bitter at all, not like me and ah must  big yuh up for that,IMO you sound more ignorant than ah newborn jackass,but say what at least yuh not bitter, right ? good for you, but i'll rather be bitter than schupid at least I cud turn on and off my bitterness buh wha you go do?
Boss lady if yuh doh want me tuh ''antagonize'' yuh then doh ''antagonize'' me plain and simple yuh want tuh call me ah fool den doh vex when I call yuh ah racist pig.....and so on and so on and s.....

P.S Andre Samuel is nuttin personal, I also have no beef wid you...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #110 on: July 30, 2006, 01:28:06 PM »

Feliziano your opinion on dis doh really matter to me,you already admit that you only get involve with this becuz I attact yuh pardner trini,so doh try now to sound like yuh have reasonable opinion on this,you are only picking up for yuh girl trini.I say what I have to say on dis matter already,many times,
and I stand by what I say, trini was the first one to attact, who see different daiz them.Feliziano you doh sound bitter at all, not like me and ah must  big yuh up for that,IMO you sound more ignorant than ah newborn jackass,but say what at least yuh not bitter, right ? good for you, but i'll rather be bitter than schupid at least I cud turn on and off my bitterness buh wha you go do?
Boss lady if yuh doh want me tuh ''antagonize'' yuh then doh ''antagonize'' me plain and simple yuh want tuh call me ah fool den doh vex when I call yuh ah racist pig.....and so on and so on and s.....

well Berris i did clearly state i didnt really care what Theobold did etc and that he should receive full punishment if he lapse with his job...that was my only opinion concerning Theobold and football.

yes the main reason i posted in this thread was cause yuh gone off on ah tangent again blaming and antagonising other people as usual.
exactly what i said was showing my ignorance?..yuh sure yuh using the right adjective and verbs to describe me? lol..the last thing i could say bout myself is that i'm bitter lol
and dont turn it around and make it look like i started calling you names..check back in the Aragones thread..who call who what first eh?

Andre..we go see how long he go make yuh stay beefless  ;D

Feliz

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2006, 06:37:34 PM »
"BREY ON MEGGY"
 ??? ???

Boris,
Palos never attacked me.
U did.

Why did you do that?

What say you?

Doh worry de brey on meggy ting pass straight over yuh head doh study it.

So Patsy is seems like yuh still cyar understand leh meh break it down for yuh.Yuh 1st 8 words yuh say yuh dunno who right or wrong,right we both clear on that,but I never come down on you for saying 'Bleeder was right or wrong'.That was not my issue,go and read my post and see that I never call you out or highlight yuh post, all i say is, it have man that like tuh go zen and maco who doing what.You was not de only poster that talk bout man going zen and 51 and clubbing but you come out swing at me calling me kakahole and c**thole,wham yuh forget or what.? That is when I reply with de PANTY MAN PATSY response.Now it is there for everybody to see not just you  so go and read it properly and see who is de one that start de cussing/attack.
That being said,in case yuh didn't get it the first time it does not matter to me what you or your girls  think,doh assume that I looking for ah 'good position' on dis board  :rotfl: it seems like it very important for you to be liked on dis board and again, apart from our gender, that is what makes us different,de popularity thing I doh care bout.
So now with that being said if yuh cannot take talk doh respond tuh nuttin I post becuz I speak MY mind and doh need others,like you, tuh speak for me .

*Belch*

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2006, 06:41:46 PM »

well Berris i did clearly state i didnt really care what Theobold did etc and that he should receive full punishment if he lapse with his job...that was my only opinion concerning Theobold and football.

yes the main reason i posted in this thread was cause yuh gone off on ah tangent again blaming and antagonising other people as usual.
exactly what i said was showing my ignorance?..yuh sure yuh using the right adjective and verbs to describe me? lol..the last thing i could say bout myself is that i'm bitter lol
and dont turn it around and make it look like i started calling you names..check back in the Aragones thread..who call who what first eh?

Andre..we go see how long he go make yuh stay beefless  ;D

There you go again your ignorance have no end yuh trying to start sh!t between Andre S and myself again searcing for ah pardner to agree wid you,this time for what just bad mind ?
 I though ignorant was de best adjective to describe you but as usuall you prove me wrong so I apologize ,I shud have been a little more understanding and know that  'ignorant' is ah bit hard for you to comprehend so I'll  simplify it for you once and for all ...you are one of de biggest IMPS (is only 4 letters yuh shud understand that) IN DE WORLD.......I'm sure that makes you feel much better now seeing that I corrected the wrongly used adjective you pointed out...cheers beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 06:48:22 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2006, 06:51:50 PM »
Quote from: Trini link=topic=19462.msg202759#msg202759 
[
b[b
]*Belch*[/[/b]b]

sound like Feliziano just dun rub yuh back ...yuh sound like ah lil b!tch burping ...........now yuh cud go off on yuh lil tirade again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 07:13:25 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2006, 10:42:36 PM »
Whey so much drama ah miss,I tought Theo don"t want to work ashard them white boy.Berris yeh ain"t easy nah ,I here for months and never even talk<type> to Trini ,Feliz ect,ah talk to Ff and Ti are couple times but you already fuoking them up  :rotfl:.This might cause annomosity but some of these guys is what make the site  what it is a ,take care we end up with ah bunch ah newbes.  :beermug:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2006, 12:10:10 AM »

we have any end of month awards?

PM yuh nominations to palos   :devil:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2006, 05:58:36 AM »
Conversely..

When I sitting behind my monitor doing my work and a good job at that too, i dont see a stadium full of fans giving me applause putting me up a pedestal.. Nobody does bawl out, "oh report boy!!"..  Nobody does tell a mechanic, "yuh real get on fixing dat carburetor boy"..

Report Boy! yuh real get on with that TPS cover sheet!

Now I could pong yuh?  ;D
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2006, 01:13:44 PM »

another one bumping dey gum and dey eh know de facts..who vex lorse!!

ok so we doh no all d facts

but what about wat we know about d situation

season startin soon
bleeder injured (recovering from injury)
even if d coaches an latas hav he no on speed dial.............he is nuh a lil boy

he is a professional footballer

it should be his duty to inform the coaches of his situation............

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2006, 01:35:19 PM »
the way these things going we will have to make a child forum just for men (and women) to cuss each other. we will call it "the cage" or forumite deathmatch or something, the same way bigsoccer have world rivalries...and we go charge a fee to enter and watch the drama  :rotfl:

Anyway I gone before ah get a buss head... :rotfl:

ps: by the way, according to my sources, theo ent have no problem with he knee. On the other hand he is in a state of shock. One of his fans just show him all the tapes with the matches he play since the campaign started and he still can't believe he make a world cup team yet...

So doh be too hard on him nah...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2006, 02:14:31 PM »
Quote from: Trini link=topic=19462.msg202759#msg202759 
[
b[b
]*Belch*[/[/b]b]

sound like Feliziano just dun rub yuh back ...yuh sound like ah lil b!tch burping ...........now yuh cud go off on yuh lil tirade again.

*FART*

1]; } ?>