April 24, 2024, 10:54:05 PM

Author Topic: Trio In Court Over Keeper Burglary  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Trio In Court Over Keeper Burglary
« on: July 28, 2006, 07:06:21 AM »
Trio In Court Over Keeper Burglary Last Edited: Thursday, 27 Jul 2006, 8:55 PM EDT
Created: Thursday, 27 Jul 2006, 8:05 PM EDT

Three people will stand trial over the theft of sporting memorabilia from the home of Liverpool FC player Jerzy Dudek.

Burglars broke into the goalkeeper's home in Wirral, Merseyside last month and stole a number of items, including his 2005 Champions League Final medal and shirt.

Melanie Mackereth, 23, Rachel Mackereth, 26, and Colin Roberts, 32, all from Liverpool, have appeared at Wirral Magistrates Court charged with handling stolen goods.

They did not enter a plea and were bailed to appear at the same court on September 22 when they will be committed to a Crown Court for trial.

A fourth defendant, Martin Roche, 26, from Liverpool, pleaded guilty to handling the stolen goods at an earlier hearing.

He was bailed to be sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court on September 4.

The court heard goods stolen from Mr Dudek's house included Premiership and international shirts, designer watches and other personal items

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=305802&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.4.1
For de love of de game

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: Trio In Court Over Keeper Burglary
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 07:09:01 AM »
 A A what going on there boy, all of a sudden they start teifing EPL stuff. More interesting they caught them already!

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 07:18:08 AM »
A A what going on there boy, all of a sudden they start teifing EPL stuff. More interesting they caught them already!

one of the joys of living in Liverpool.

Primary education in Liverpool consists of reading, Writing and hot wiring cars. When they reach the age of 12, they move onto to secondary education, which includes disarming burglar alarms and sawing off the ends of shotguns.

Safe cracking is usually reserved for University students.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 07:22:25 AM »
pompey,

i'm going downstairs to check with a co-worker who is originally from liverpool on this.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 07:37:27 AM »
liverpudlina co-worker's response:

Funny! A  British Airways pilot was recently reprimanded & suspended by BA for saying to his passengers (over the PA System) ..”We’re now flying over Liverpool so I suggest you hang-on to your wallets…!” (true story)…

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 07:44:54 AM »

Funny! A  British Airways pilot was recently reprimanded & suspended by BA for saying to his passengers (over the PA System) ..”We’re now flying over Liverpool so I suggest you hang-on to your wallets…!” (true story)…

Livepool is generally considered (Usually unfairly) as being the crime capital of England. Most Liverpudlians get their leg pulled over it and take it in good humour (Which is how I meant it).

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 08:21:46 AM »
is that level ah piper it have dey?

Ms que un club.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 08:48:53 AM »
I spent a year in Liverpool last year, and it seems like it's much better now than it was a decade ago or so. There isn't rampant unemployment like there used to be. Having said that, the crime is still bad, with petty crimes and racial harrassment still going on.

But even with all that, it's still has some f*cking great nightlife and the greatest team in the world (and no, I don't mean Everton or Tranmere Rovers)  :beermug:

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 03:44:18 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: jokesssss  :rotfl:
all dat is necessary is necessary

1]; } ?>