April 26, 2024, 05:54:18 PM

Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Please Help
« on: June 18, 2005, 10:37:38 AM »
I have a song in the last 24 songs to be chosen for the Holy Hip Hop volume 3.  This
compilation has national distribution and is one of the few christian rap
albums to have been nominated for a Grammy.  That was last year.  With allyuh vote I could end up on the album and maybe even get a Grammy nomination or a Grammy.  If any of the 2 happen I buying first rounds in Germany.

Go to this link
http://holyhiphop.com/final_roundinternet_song_poll-vol-3.htm pick your top 12 songs

and vote here...http://www.holyhiphop.com/Press/Summission2.htm

If you ent have time to pick 12 cool just vote for me

My song "One Time" is no. 20.......some padners ah mine on it too them is nos.  #3,
#10, #13, #15 

Vote as much times as you like. The voting ends on Mon at 12:00pm
Any grammy like thing happen 1st rounds on me come Germany....

In advance thanks, thank you and thank you.
--
Preacher

Blessings
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Please Help
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 11:31:47 AM »
Thank you everybody my song is on the album..From over 15,000 mp3s and votes from all over the world, we made it.  Thank you for all your support...
God Bless

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 01:34:21 PM »
ah vote fuh yuh and so did meh family and yuh boys too.

good for you.

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 06:03:04 PM »
True ah real appreciate it boy, a waitin for meh chance a long time now.  Ah have a feeling 2005 is ah big year for plenty over looked people.  Especially, caribbean people. Ah know we football gonna shock plenty people.

Ah say it before..... but I feel if we qualify we have a good chance of going all the way to the quarter finals. 

Last weekend Pantrinbago was in the Madison Square Gardens.  Ah padner tell meh that it was something else.  It ent have nottin like classical music on pan.  I really feel that Pantrinbago and the national team should join together on this world cup venture and give a good representation of the country.

1]; } ?>