April 24, 2024, 02:43:21 AM

Author Topic: Theobald leaves Falkirk.  (Read 31703 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald leaves Falkirk.
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2006, 08:51:35 PM »
Ah find some of allyuh being kinda hard on the poor boy. Crespo went back home when he wasn't happy in England as did Veron and countless others. Time will tell if he has enough talent to go somewhere else or even stay at home and still play at a good enough level.

Can any one remember Otis Seaton. Went Portugal didn't like it came back home, change he name to Autis Whitley  ;D and still make it to the world cup as probably one of out better players.

The youth came from a hard upbrining and went quite Scotland where dam cold and ent getting first team ball. That hard on a youth. The culture shock alone. I way down in England where do get snow and i does feel sorry for them fellas that have to play in them temperatures.

At the end of the day we don't know what the youth really feeling. Depression does kill so man talking bout they see him in Zen ent mean nothing. It have nothing stopping them going to Zen to see him there. Yorke does go Zen and it have nothing to do with his football.

Let us give de youth a chance to respond before we feed him to the wolves.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »
when yuh see dat Hardest call him and hit him ahdread chain

Hardest: Boy you training so hard and eh sweating you is ah mad man or wha. BOOOOY we doh train boy, is we and any 10

Bleeder: Nah boy how I go jes dive out

Hardest: f**k dat, yuh go come back and we go swing and hit the dance, we go run the quarry league red

Bleeder: True I coming dey, look out for meh

fuh real..hardest, bleeder and heston small planning to mash up de quarry league.

Why you does always be picking on hardest so  >:( 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 09:03:48 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2006, 09:02:33 PM »

Hardest: Boy you training so hard and eh sweating you is ah mad man or wha. BOOOOY we doh train boy, is we and any 10

Hardest: f**k dat, yuh go come back and we go swing and hit the dance, we go run the quarry league red

fuh real..hardest, bleeder and heston small planning to mash up de quarry league.

Why you does always be picking on hardest so  >:(

u like comess..nobody picking on hardest...TI always talking about hardest training and he about to do big things and de man cyah even make a lil club team at home..de same man who coulda mash up de world cup if given ah chance.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 09:06:57 PM »
Can any one remember Otis Seaton. Went Portugal didn't like it came back home, change he name to Autis Whitley  ;D and still make it to the world cup as probably one of out better players.

so dats why he change he name to Aurtis? lol
man reinvent heself after failure eh lol

ah understand what yuh saying bout them players missing home..but they shouldnt use dat for everytime things ent going nice.
another thing ah ent understand is why when we teams go to the USA people is have to make them feel like dey home?..and the thing is the the majority of the team just leave T&T 2 days ago lol..talk bout homesick eh  ::)
i think dats why complacency is set in, they does get too laid back.
when yuh go overseas to play, is a job yuh going to do, so get it done.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:19 PM »
Ah find some of allyuh being kinda hard on the poor boy. Crespo went back home when he wasn't happy in England as did Veron and countless others. Time will tell if he has enough talent to go somewhere else or even stay at home and still play at a good enough level.

The youth came from a hard upbrining and went quite Scotland where dam cold and ent getting first team ball. That hard on a youth. The culture shock alone. I way down in England where do get snow and i does feel sorry for them fellas that have to play in them temperatures.

At the end of the day we don't know what the youth really feeling. Depression does kill so man talking bout they see him in Zen ent mean nothing. It have nothing stopping them going to Zen to see him there. Yorke does go Zen and it have nothing to do with his football.

I waiting for Bleeder to respond as well but of course we can discuss his situations as caring fans.

De fact that Bleeder had a tough upbringing should make it easier fuh him to adjust to a new life there. Is only spoil youths does want to come back home after a couple months because things not working out for them

If climate and culture shock is a main factor for Bleeder, well he might as well resign himself to playing PFL for a long time, because de best time to adapt to these things and carve a life for yourself is when yuh young.

When Collin Samuel first come to Scotland dey place him in a cold apartment on his own, he doh know the first thing abt living there...but de man push on through and make something of himself in the SPL now. Now he have a family. I think if he had play against England and Paraguay he would have attracted plenty interest. He doh fraid defenders at all.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 09:24:44 PM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2006, 09:25:55 PM »
The person I feel bad for the most is Latas. How many players have he personally brought to Falkirk now and they leave in an unprofessional manner.

Is one thing not to like a country or the stye of play. the food or even the level of discipline but its another thing to carry about yuh self in an unprofessional manner.  Latas is a well respected player in the SPL and for one of his fellow countrymen especially one who highly recommended him to the club it is very embarassing the way in which Denzil apparently acted.

Just my opinion.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  Latas is just about the best ever to represent but he smokes, drinks, got arrested for drink driving, got kicked off the National Team...got sent packing by Hibs..etc. Lets not make it out that the Magician is ah Saint.  This is really about Theobald but if Latas name was to be called into it...I wonder why the players he took there "under his wing" has failed at such a small club.  Then you look at Colin Samuel and Jason Scotland who went there on their own and are doing just fine.

Yuh never know but I would think working under Latas or alongside such a great player would be a plus but yuh never know.

I wish Theobald all the best though...even though he didn't have the best World Cup. He stood his ground at that level and it is hard to understand how he couldn't play against even some of the weaker teams

Gee the knee rest Theo :chilling:

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2006, 09:34:24 PM »

so dats why he change he name to Aurtis? lol
man reinvent heself after failure eh lol

ah understand what yuh saying bout them players missing home..but they shouldnt use dat for everytime things ent going nice.
another thing ah ent understand is why when we teams go to the USA people is have to make them feel like dey home?..and the thing is the the majority of the team just leave T&T 2 days ago lol..talk bout homesick eh  ::)
i think dats why complacency is set in, they does get too laid back.
when yuh go overseas to play, is a job yuh going to do, so get it done.
One Villa coach used to have Southgate and  Ugo Ehiogu walking on Yorke chest to make him tough. Men don't know what man does be going through out here because they doh like we laid back style. But then again we used to get that in BSC Coaching school so yorke coulda get through that  ;D but not everybody.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2006, 06:17:24 AM »
Maybe Real Madrid sign him ...  :devil:  - o nah boy, is Barcelona who was courting him.

I feel Falkirk is a very hard club to get along with and hate players to represent T&T, John Hughes can be a real ass when he ready. But in all honestly Theobald should have handle it much better even if he right.

De T&T govermnent give each world cup player (24 of them) a million dollars each.

I hear Densill is well known in Villa Capri now, he, Jemmott and Dwarika is riding padners...
Oh gosh! Well is reale rum they drinking Arnold is meh boy but paps them men from Up in Settlement like to drink thai Vat 19 is reale fete and things.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2006, 06:28:47 AM »

Madness in what part of Trini is tha "quarry league"?
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline dctrini1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2006, 06:42:40 AM »
I wonder if he would have been so quick in his decision if he did't get the money from the Gov't. I hope this guy knows what he's doing. One million after tax will not go that far in T&T unless you know what you living with your parents and paying limited bills.
I wish him the best though.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2006, 07:04:36 AM »
Before we jump to conclusions, lets just wait and see what going on wit de man!!

He make ah mistake, and get fired, so lets see if this makes him into a more mature person.

He play nonsense with the ball at the world cup (i see it first hand).  But off the ball he was not too bad in terms of closing down the spaces and reducing the passing lane, (except when lennon come on, lol).

If whitley, carlos, yorke, sancho, and gray play how they play and ent get no contract yet, then i sorry for Theobald and his 'hopes'

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2006, 07:05:52 AM »

Quarry league does play a 12 man-a-side or wha?? ;D ;D

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »

You do see the names you mentioned right!. Crespo and Veron both World Cup veterans and excellent players! Theobold, is one step above shit hound. Crespo and Veron can go anywhere in the world and get a pretty decent contract right now and guaranteed to start! Theo cah make Falkirk starting 11

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2006, 07:14:43 AM »
Before we jump to conclusions, lets just wait and see what going on wit de man!!

He make ah mistake, and get fired, so lets see if this makes him into a more mature person.

He play nonsense with the ball at the world cup (i see it first hand).  But off the ball he was not too bad in terms of closing down the spaces and reducing the passing lane, (except when lennon come on, lol).

If whitley, carlos, yorke, sancho, and gray play how they play and ent get no contract yet, then i sorry for Theobald and his 'hopes'

ah love it!!

But you also jump to conclusions as well

"AH love it"....yes,, "AH teef it"
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2006, 08:00:52 AM »
Does anyone know how much money the players make at home in the professional leagues?

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2006, 08:30:26 AM »
I hope this is not a case of immaturity like Terry Fenwick had talked about.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2006, 08:41:16 AM »
 Yuh cud take de man outta george  st plannings but yuh cyar take george st planning outta de .....
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Theobald exit opens doors for Hughes
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2006, 04:27:12 PM »
Theobald exit opens doors for Hughes
TEAMtalk.com

The Trinidad and Tobago international told the SPL side he did not want to return after appearing at the World Cup finals, claiming he can double his salary away from Westfield.

The Bairns have granted the 24-year-old his wish after the former Caledonia AIA playmaker, who signed in January on an 18-month deal, failed to make a single first-team appearance for the club.

Hughes has already added several fresh faces to his squad, including striker Graham Barrett, and he admits there is now space for another signing.

He explained: "We have got plenty of midfielders but what it does mean is that it frees up Densill's wages and we will have a look.

"We are constantly looking but it is the same scenario, I will not bring in anyone that is not going to bring something to the club.

"I am not going to bring in jersey-fillers. If I do, it will be young guys that are hungry to go and succeed."

Hughes has a good record of bringing young players in to develop, selling some of them on for a sizeable profit - such as forward Darryl Duffy, who left for Hull in January.

He continued: "We have brought in young guys, we have brought them into this environment.

"Darryl Duffy is probably the perfect example, we gave him that stage because it is a great stage."

Hughes admits he had hoped Theobald would have finally made the breakthrough to the first team this term, but is determined to quickly put the player's departure behind him.

He added: "If there is any disappointment it is because I felt this would have been a big year for him, but it's not to be so we need to move on.

"I don't know if the World Cup has gone to his head, you will have to ask him."

Meanwhile, striker Pedro Moutinho insists he is in the best shape possible after what has been a stop-start career with the Bairns due to injury.

The Portuguese player injured his cruciate knee ligaments in January last year and only now feels fully match-fit.

He said: "I feel good but mainly because my body tells me so. During the summer I worked hard.

"I would go the gym in the morning and after that I would go to the beach with friends, have a wee game of football with friends or go for a run in the park.

"I would say this is the best I have felt since I came to Falkirk. When I came here I had not played for three months and I struggled to adjust.

"Once I started to get better I did my knee and I was out for nine months."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Agos

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »
The Quarry league is in Laventille,behind de bridge.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
Ok, so this confirms that he did not get fired..but he fire de job, hoping to double his salary somewhere else...ah hope he right..

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald exit opens doors for Hughes
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2006, 04:33:18 PM »
The Trinidad and Tobago international told the SPL side he did not want to return after appearing at the World Cup finals, claiming he can double his salary away from Westfield.

He must be mean doubling it by putting it in a unit trust fund  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 04:34:50 PM by Tallman »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2006, 04:34:13 PM »

The Bairns have granted the 24-year-old his wish after the former Caledonia AIA playmaker, who signed in January on an 18-month deal, failed to make a single first-team appearance for the club.

i find that hard to believe, everybody else recognize de rubbish dis man does play except he own self.
Double his salary  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 04:35:26 PM by Tallman »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2006, 04:40:44 PM »
i find that hard to believe, everybody else recognize de rubbish dis man does play except he own self.

and beenie  :whistling:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2006, 05:28:25 PM »
double salary.... ;D....hhhhmmmm.....where?.....he should go join jabloteh....

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2006, 06:06:53 PM »
Ah think he actually mean he decide to quit Falkirk to sell doubles in ah Doubles shed in Barataria..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
The man have to get another offer that we eh hear bout. He cyah be so dotish. He pops have something organise in Poland. 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »

when ah man geh ah spanner shots does go orf ...doi doi !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2006, 07:57:52 PM »

You do see the names you mentioned right!. Crespo and Veron both World Cup veterans and excellent players! Theobold, is one step above shit hound. Crespo and Veron can go anywhere in the world and get a pretty decent contract right now and guaranteed to start! Theo cah make Falkirk starting 11

NO!!!!   SO HARSH but guys like thoe  need to pace him self i am curious where he is going
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 08:01:11 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2006, 08:13:47 PM »

from the horses mouth :

he has had offers from a club in austria and also one in saudia arabia.

so we will see what will happen

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2006, 08:39:28 PM »

when ah man geh ah spanner shots does go orf ...doi doi !!

I see some ah the dreadest beat in quarry league though

I see a man make ah defender geneflect with ah spanner

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>