March 28, 2024, 05:22:10 PM

Author Topic: Theobald leaves Falkirk.  (Read 31545 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald leaves Falkirk.
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2006, 12:26:59 PM »
Andre

I feel u correct.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2006, 12:29:12 PM »
If that Man leave Falkirk and do not have good offer from another club then ah think he really made a bad move. Why would you even want to play for tha league home after being giving a chance to play aboard on a better team and better league? Is it the liming at Club Zen and beating things in old rusty Vauxhall on thee beach and eating burger king better than playing for a team that will offer you better training against better competition to become a better player eventually coming of the bench to start at a top league! Why was he so happy right before he made the WC squad about Falkirk offering him a chance to make the team now all of a sudden he change his mind after coming from WC. If he gone back and play for tha league back home ah go reale laugh at him. If he think tha money he geh is big money from WC…ah have news for he. ::) Steups
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2006, 12:30:16 PM »
Happiness is one thing, but happy bird does shit they nest.  At his age, and with a mediocre-at-best World Cup, his options are limited, but I wait to see what is next for him.  Hopefully, he'll not get complacent and stay at home.  

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2006, 12:45:07 PM »
And would you believe is last night i finally get around to listening to the sports talk stream skins organise for us and they bring theo in to interview and ask him how he adapt to life in scotland...

we will see where he go from there...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:13:40 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2006, 02:07:13 PM »
i doh blame him

man does wear skirt in scotland >:(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald leaves Falkirk
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 02:09:23 PM »
Ned,

what is the perception of trinis not named latapy at Falkirk?  it seems as if Collin Samuel, Rahim and now Theobald have all failed to live up to expectation.

Latas is a God and it's a real privilege to have a man of his stature at the club . end of .

Sammy was an exciting signing , he played good attacking football which culminated in his hat-trick against Hearts in the cup , he seemed to go a bit lazy after that , like he believed all the hype and it went to his head - the club have since stated that they didn't look after him properly , they just got him accomodation in the town and expected him to cope so far away from home . His move was pretty much welcomed by most fans but he is still fairly well liked .

Rahim was never given a decent chance .. although I seem to remember he was away with T&T quite a lot , I liked him but I guess things just weren't to be .

Bleeder ! I need to know the facts , I introduced myself to him a couple of times and he was a decent guy , there were a few times I thought he should've got a game for Falkirk but the reality is we have an excellent midfield at the moment .. a couple of good young Irish U21 Internationals , seems to me like he was disillusioned with how things had worked out and after some time at home decided he'd had enough ...

what's this about $1m ? did he get a bounus for the WC ?

he made my proud as hell when he played in Germany though , big up Bleeder , good luck to you fella !

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 02:10:39 PM »
i doh blame him

have you seen Collin Samuels' wedding photo morvant ?   :rotfl:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006, 02:12:02 PM »
i doh blame him

have you seen Collin Samuels' wedding photo morvant ?   :rotfl:

yuh go ask ah man like me that

if i could find de thread i bet ah comment on it

we had ah good laught at it on this board ;D

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006, 02:16:58 PM »
Maybe Real Madrid sign him ...  :devil:  - o nah boy, is Barcelona who was courting him.

I feel Falkirk is a very hard club to get along with and hate players to represent T&T, John Hughes can be a real ass when he ready. But in all honestly Theobald should have handle it much better even if he right.

De T&T govermnent give each world cup player (24 of them) a million dollars each.

I hear Densill is well known in Villa Capri now, he, Jemmott and Dwarika is riding padners...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:21:33 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2006, 02:21:39 PM »
Maybe Real Madrid sign him ...  :devil: o nah boy, is Barcelona who was courting him.

I feel Falkirk is a very hard club to get along with and hate players to represent T&T, John Hughes can be a real ass when he ready. But in all honestly Theobald should have handle it much better even if he right.
Falkirk fans are pretty much split up the middle when it comes to Hughes .. he has brought us reasonable success and has a decent young side with a great attitude but sometimes his lack of tatical awareness lets him down , he can't seem to be able to change things when required and his man-management skills are diabolical - having said that I feel Bleeder might be more at fault in this instance .

Offline lata_lata_latapy

• New Warrior
  • waggonist + proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2006, 02:23:26 PM »
John Hughes can be a real ass when he ready

This is true, Densill wouldn't be the first to leave the club after a 'personality clash' with Hughes - if thats what happened, I have no idea if it did

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2006, 02:23:36 PM »
I have yet to see what is special about this player but i guess alot of people see something in him. I wish him well but i dont believe there is any big club in his future.

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2006, 02:26:32 PM »
no one answered my question about the $1m !

if I had $1m in the bank I'd be in Trini as well  :D

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2006, 02:30:11 PM »
no one answered my question about the $1m !

if I had $1m in the bank I'd be in Trini as well  :D

yes he got 1mil  but thats small money

he could get ah small house or start ah business, but iz not money to leave no club with

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2006, 02:33:30 PM »
I saw Theobald play a very few times and I am yet to be impressed. Today the only 2 players who we once thought would be the men to replace the king Latapy just throwing things away on de football scene. Now lets hope Keon Daniel can develop and not end up like the other 2 hopefuls we also had hope for Mr Kerwyn "De Smoke" Jemmott and Arnold "Old Par" Dwarika.

We need to launch a campayne "save Keon Daniel now" he is we only hope.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:56:19 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2006, 03:00:55 PM »
so wa bout tinto??

u saying keon daniel betterr than he?
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2006, 03:57:30 PM »
So far two players get the boot from Scotland (Andrews and Theobald). With Latas retiring in a couple of years that will leave T&T with one player in Scotland. It is time for people to see that playing there is not going to be the best thing to develop football.

I had a Scottish friend tell me that if you dont play for Rangers or Celtic the Scottish Premiership is not that good. Infact if you play in the lower league of Scotland you playing semi-pro football.

Time to leave Scotland.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2006, 04:00:46 PM »
I'm yet to be impressed by him as ah player on de field, but as any other T&T player ah wish him all de best. What make meh heart go out tuh de youth, is ah female friend, told me he looks out fuh he family in all ways, especially since his mom passed away, so he deserve nuff blessings. Dis situation presently with him, look like he get fired or may be his agent gave him some advice, due tuh club or clubs he have lined up fuh him.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 04:05:26 PM »
If our players can not be successful in Scotland and always on the bench that says a lot off our players the fact that a lot of our players can’t cope with Pro football  sometimes you just have to work hard in practice and play what ever position the coach need you to play we lack the discipline in most cases to be a Pro.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline MickBairn

• New Warrior
  • The Wee Magician
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 04:07:18 PM »
If Bleeder was to get into the starting 11, he would have had to work damn hard to do so.

We have a very strong midfield, but it was up to himself to prove he could do it in a different country.

I hope Bleeder recovers from this and has a future career for another professional football club.

Good luck to the man :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2006, 04:08:54 PM »
So far two players get the boot from Scotland (Andrews and Theobald). With Latas retiring in a couple of years that will leave T&T with one player in Scotland. It is time for people to see that playing there is not going to be the best thing to develop football.

I had a Scottish friend tell me that if you dont play for Rangers or Celtic the Scottish Premiership is not that good. Infact if you play in the lower league of Scotland you playing semi-pro football.

Time to leave Scotland.

Marvin Andrews got a self-imposed boot.

I think Scotland has been pretty good to TnT players. The standard of the SPL is probably on par with English Division One, but then that's the standard of most of our players.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2006, 04:27:43 PM »
So far two players get the boot from Scotland (Andrews and Theobald). With Latas retiring in a couple of years that will leave T&T with one player in Scotland.

2 actually. Samuel and Scotland. Unless I miss something and one of dem done leave.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »
The person I feel bad for the most is Latas. How many players have he personally brought to Falkirk now and they leave in an unprofessional manner.

Is one thing not to like a country or the stye of play. the food or even the level of discipline but its another thing to carry about yuh self in an unprofessional manner.  Latas is a well respected player in the SPL and for one of his fellow countrymen especially one who highly recommended him to the club it is very embarassing the way in which Denzil apparently acted.

Just my opinion.
Warrior For Life !!

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2006, 06:06:49 PM »
Supa I have to agree with you he never impressed me either but he is a trini so good luck

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2006, 06:25:42 PM »

Time to leave Scotland.

marc...don't worry about what your friend tells you. you should judge for yourself. the SPL has some very decent teams, the fans are passionate and create a superb atmosphere, the rivalries are intense and the settup is professional. It has been great for quite a few Trinis. I do not think it is the highest quality in the world, but I disagree with Ryan a little. I think most Scottish top level teams could play at least in the English Championship while Rangers, Celtic and Hearts would compete fairly well at Premiership level. However, I have no idea what type of football exists benath this...Jason Scotland for example may well be playing at a level beneath his quality. The real question is, are we producing the quality of player that can truly look at the SPL and say it is too low a standard for them. Perhaps you are talking about style of play. Contrary to popular belief, many of our players are more suited to playing in Scotland (or anywhere in Britain), than in the continental European or LatinAmerican leagues we seem so keen to explore. Not a bad idea to get players our players plying their trade all over the world. But Scotland has proven to be as good a home as any so far. Theobold is not too good for the SPL. moot point since it didn't work out. Time to move on..but I see no reason why we should hope for a mass exodus from Scotland...it seems to suit many of our players quite well.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2006, 08:04:56 PM »
I personally believe it'll be hard for him based on that experience or lack there-of at falkirk,for him to get any overseas offers in the near future,by the time 2010 comes around I don't even think he'll be on the team.

There's enough talent from what I'm seeing and hearing that are far more superior than theobold,he reminds me of a one hit wonder but only few people liked the song,which eventually got lost in the archives...............

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »
by mutual consent my arse..is fired he get fired
he lucky they was nice to even say that
he is not a professional footballer at all..will never be with that kinda attitude of not trying to overcome circumstances..he take the easy way out with he million dollars
he chances of future European football more or less gone through.
As somebody say..he have all the time to lime in Zen now lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2006, 08:39:35 PM »
when yuh see dat Hardest call him and hit him ahdread chain

Hardest: Boy you training so hard and eh sweating you is ah mad man or wha. BOOOOY we doh train boy, is we and any 10

Bleeder: Nah boy how I go jes dive out

Hardest: f**k dat, yuh go come back and we go swing and hit the dance, we go run the quarry league red

Bleeder: True I coming dey, look out for meh

Més que un club.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006, 08:41:56 PM »

Hardest: Boy you training so hard and eh sweating you is ah mad man or wha. BOOOOY we doh train boy, is we and any 10

Hardest: f**k dat, yuh go come back and we go swing and hit the dance, we go run the quarry league red

fuh real..hardest, bleeder and heston small planning to mash up de quarry league.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2006, 08:47:39 PM »

fuh real..hardest, bleeder and heston small planning to mash up de quarry league.

TI does sponsor uniforms and Gatorade

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>