April 18, 2024, 10:20:40 AM

Author Topic: thread for tt footballers wives/girls/kids info /pics  (Read 2703 times)

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
thread for tt footballers wives/girls/kids info /pics
« on: August 03, 2006, 10:14:10 PM »
 iam one of those curious about our players' personal life . like who is married ,has girlfriend, has kids etc. so i thought maybe anyone here can help me and anybody else by posting info about / pictures of  the significant others and or children of tt players.

maybe the moderaters can edit this if this thread's not in the appropriate spot.

i know latapy , yorke, hislop and dennis lawrence each are fathers.  i don't know about the rest of our world cup squad ...

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: thread for tt footballers wives/girls/kids info /pics
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 10:16:47 PM »
doh talk fuh Stern
he have chirren lef right and center

Més que un club.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 10:36:35 PM »
Collin Samuel recently became the father of a baby son as well

He from grande

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 04:58:04 AM »
iam one of those curious about our players' personal life . like who is married ,has girlfriend, has kids etc. so i thought maybe anyone here can help me and anybody else by posting info about / pictures of  the significant others and or children of tt players.

maybe the moderaters can edit this if this thread's not in the appropriate spot.

i know latapy , yorke, hislop and dennis lawrence each are fathers.  i don't know about the rest of our world cup squad ...
for photo opportunites..check Zen and 51 on weekends for local players and  the day before and after international matches for the foreign based ;D

ps..ah hear Burger King and Movie towne is be crawling with footballers too lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 06:57:30 AM »
Just my opinion,,discussing is no problem,,,If somebody does have pics...I wouldnt think it would be such a good idea to be putting images of people's children on the internet without their permission

either way, me eh really interested in de people family....but as ah gas brain I like to see dey rides

Ah know in OZ Yorkie does flow with ah nice Range Rover with big bling on all 4 corners

Rumor has it bleeder trade in he vauxhall viva for someting nice  ;)

'Birchallsgirl' could probably tell we what Birchie does drive....and what he shoe size is...and what de alarm code to he house is...and.............
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 07:04:45 AM »
Why we must makko the people so....

Leave dem with they privacy nah.

They does done get enough pong when man see dem liming.

Lewwe not start up no paparatzi culture down here.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 07:24:00 AM »
yuh right Touches,

plenty people does done talk bout how this site like bachannal.  Now alyuh want to make it worse and take out pictures with dem fellas wife, outside woman, child and outside chirren online!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 08:26:53 AM »

Like you is thee paparazzi! ;D If you live down in Trinidad you hit Maracas on ah weekend or movie town or ah well known club like Zen. Uh go see them and they family and thing or over they in woodbrook by Smokey's and bounty on ah weekend or tha mall or down in town on ah Saturday. Thai for thee locals players. So bring yuh camera.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 09:04:02 AM »
this is a real macomere man thread. 

Leave the players private lives private please.  I am sure you would not want pictures of your children/wife/girlfried up on the web for all to see.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 09:23:44 AM »

Leave the players private lives private please.  I am sure you would not want pictures of your children/wife/girlfried up on the web for all to see.

Solider that is part of being a Trini we love thing and we love to maco  people business...well I would say most Trini's. Weh yuh from? If yuh is ah Trini you is ah non peeper then...yuh doh like to look thru yuh louvers and watch people business and thing...that is fun yuh must try it! Ah only watching people with meh big black shade on so they can't see meh looking. Is peep ah peeping yes. Ah have thee peripheral vision to yes.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 09:23:58 AM »
ah have tuh say dat one ah de tings ah like about Trinidad is dat "famous" people could move around widout harrassment and be just one ah us.  While ah have tuh admit dat ah doh mind knowing ah lil someting bout famous people, we doh have tuh put all dey business on de street and pictures ah de children and ting?  Nah..not ah good idea.

If de information is supplied by de players demselves, ah go read it, but we doh have tuh go diggin up and ting.  
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 09:25:55 AM »

Solider that is part of being a Trini we love thing and we love to maco  people business...well I would say most Trini's. Weh yuh from? If yuh is ah Trini you is ah non peeper then...yuh doh like to look thru yuh louvers and watch people business and thing...that is fun yuh must try it! Ah only watching people with meh big black shade on so they can't see meh looking. Is peep ah peeping yes. Ah have thee peripheral vision to yes.

Dat might be part of being ah Trini but it doh mean is a good part
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 09:39:32 AM »

Dat might be part of being ah Trini but it doh mean is a good part

I will agree with you on that one...but that is how we grow up to notice what's going on around we and our environment. One thing that we as Trini's have is ah good self esteem... we doh sweat people or celeb's or really bother with who is who because we think we Big just like them... even if it's yuh Hally Berry, Jay-Z, Puffy or Biggie we'll treat yuh like yuh is ah everyday person but after yuh gone... we go talk about yuh and all that we see yuh do. So that is ah Trini for yuh!

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 09:42:21 AM »

;D

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 09:51:51 AM »
i was expecting all these types of concerned responses.

all i gotta say, i'm confident that common sense will prevail , and leave it up to the moderators to worry about going too far.

p.s  i don't think i needed to say something like that. it would be nice to see a person's image off the field as a family guy or whatever(drawing an example), to know that he's a good role model there too.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 11:12:17 AM »
LEGal Alien- Trini doh like to say nothing good, we break down rather than build up. I am sure yuh mean well. Let them have they privacy.
 If truth be told it may be an embarrasement for some players. Already someone said Stern have children all over the place.Check out Trini scene over time and see how man liming with all kind of woman& Man.
 Trini like to maco.

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 12:55:33 PM »
dis thread promoting rel english mentality...we doe promote dat bullshit...if is one ting i pride is that the well known in trini doe have paparazzi and cud walk the roaad without hassle...doh encourage dat shit....

1]; } ?>