March 28, 2024, 11:22:28 PM

Author Topic: New York WN crew....where a man could get a decent sweat ?  (Read 2157 times)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
New York WN crew....where a man could get a decent sweat ?
« on: August 04, 2006, 11:03:51 AM »
Attention all NYC WN crew !!!

Pardners will be making his now annual trip to New York next week. 
My base camp should most likely be in Queens...Ozone Park to be more specific, but I normally run the rout all over the place.  I try to find a soft spot whereever night ketch mih....allyuh know what ah mean... ;)

But in addition to the boat limes, ah hoping to get in a couple sweat over the next month or so as well.   Some time ago ah get a small wet from some fellas in Forte Greene in Brooklyn.  I was a spectator for a sweat in Prospect Park once too.  I know for the NY WN family day men talk about plenty parks or field where it have sweat, but then same men talk about police breaking up sweat too...so ah eh know  ???

Allyuh vibes mih nah...anywhere close to Ozone Park in Queens good, or if is in Brooklyn and easy to find that is alright too.  Ah know Brooklyn better than Queens.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New York WN crew....where a man could get a decent sweat ?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 11:10:55 AM »
What kinda ball you could play, dat you actually looking fuh ah decent sweat?  :devil:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 11:14:27 AM »
Night sweat you can go to Long Island University on Flatbush Ave, near the D, Q and I think the W train line (Close to Fulton Street 4,5,3,2, and I think some other trains and walk south to Flatbush ave) on I think a Tuesday or A Thursday and they have a good indoor sweat after 6 pm.  Den you check Prospect Park, dey normally have good sweat there too. 
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 11:21:15 AM »
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 11:30:24 AM »
pardners we shouldnt have to give yuh a corbeaux sweat ...we should try to organize somethign serious..when you coming up??

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 12:15:07 PM »
Yeah Kandi, I would be there for Labor Day.

pardners we shouldnt have to give yuh a corbeaux sweat ...we should try to organize somethign serious..when you coming up??

Well I like how that sounding.  I really thought the NY crew woulda organise a Labor Day weekend sweat somewhere, but ah men was thusty for it to come off earlier too  :)  All in all it woulda be a good time since plenty men go be coming in from all over.

Night sweat you can go to Long Island University on Flatbush Ave, near the D, Q and I think the W train line (Close to Fulton Street 4,5,3,2, and I think some other trains and walk south to Flatbush ave) on I think a Tuesday or A Thursday and they have a good indoor sweat after 6 pm. Den you check Prospect Park, dey normally have good sweat there too.

Okay, I could check out that sweat....where else allyuh ?
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 12:43:29 PM »
just off lefferts on the south conduit and 116 street.yuh could get ah good sweat.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 01:48:25 PM »
just off lefferts on the south conduit and 116 street.yuh could get ah good sweat.

I am familiar with the Lefferts beat, and I would be on 136 ST, so that sounding like a good plan too.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 02:03:05 PM »
Just let them fellas do the cooking this time
 ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 04:35:51 PM »
In Queens on saturday on Sunday morning try the park on rockaway blvd and 150 street nuff ball running out there or in brooklyn prospect pk on the caton side nuff ole and ball lot old time ballers does be out they
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 06:09:21 PM by Flex »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 05:17:46 PM »
it's summer time the gym at LIU will be closed

1]; } ?>