April 27, 2024, 11:53:11 AM

Author Topic: Sky Blues secure T&T's Chris Birchall.  (Read 27372 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: birchall signs with coventry city
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2006, 02:32:15 PM »
berris, stern got loaned out from them and was benched a while as far as i recall.

but Birchall will light up that league with stern. coventry for promotion

last year he was on loan to Derby for 3mths but he came back to Coventry,scored some good goals  and started most of the games,not on de bench.But he has no beef with Mickey Adams.......at least not as yet.

yeah why yuh think he went on loan? he was starting sporadically

if that is what yuh believe go ahead this is ah birchall thread ah won't bother to go into it further only to say yuh need to get yuh facts straight becuz they distorted.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2006, 02:32:54 PM »
Congrats to Me mum..well deserved  :beermug:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2006, 02:33:07 PM »
Waiting to see where the other shoe falling (Edwards where he going LOL)
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2006, 02:54:22 PM »
berris, stern got loaned out from them and was benched a while as far as i recall.

last year he was on loan to Derby for 3mths but he came back to Coventry,scored some good goals  and started most of the games,not on de bench.But he has no beef with Mickey Adams.......at least not as yet.

if that is what yuh believe go ahead this is ah birchall thread ah won't bother to go into it further only to say yuh need to get yuh facts straight becuz they distorted.

i think you need to quit acting like stern's tampon and realize that you can check your own facts yourself
Hart for president

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2006, 02:55:18 PM »
I hope they sign him as a central midfielder, based on his national team and WC experience and not a winger, as he played at Port Vale...

I hope his winger days done.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »
Congrats i hope we dont stop seein da vale fans on here they seem like nice ppl  ::)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2006, 03:16:01 PM »

i think you need to quit acting like stern's tampon and realize that you can check your own facts yourself

Assw!pes like you only understand insults ...HYSMC boy ... yuh feel comfortable now ?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 03:25:46 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »
Dat is what ah talking about, dem men cah play dey hearth out, and still be playing in dem lower leagues, nah dat is not right. De blessings fuh dem have begun. Congrats tuh Birchall, there are more players dat need tuh move up, let us wait and see how things develop fuh de other players.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2006, 04:30:59 PM »
Congrats to Chris always looked like a championship player to me :beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2006, 04:39:09 PM »
Congrats i hope we dont stop seein da vale fans on here they seem like nice ppl  ::)

why d roll eyes man, port vale chris was decent. birchall's girl too, doh mind she a little bit overexuberant.

I doh think they will take it that hard, Cannes fan still proud to say they make Zidane what he is...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Sky Blues secure T&T's Chris Birchall.
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2006, 04:51:22 PM »
Trinidad's two most frequent goal scorers are now at the same club... Coventry makin ah strong push to de Premier!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »
Trinidad's two most frequent goal scorers are now at the same club

ah hope you talking about goals per game ratio cos somebody might want to buss yuh head boy
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »
Congrats Birch  :beermug:
Thanks Port Vale for grooming Chris and for allowing him to feature regularly for the Soca Warriors without making much fuss.
Hardluck PortvaleChris, Birchallsgirl and the rest of PortVale fans we love allyuh and will always be welcome  :)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2006, 06:36:50 PM »
GREAT NEWS

I like especially where he said he benefitted from playing for us and looking forward to playing for us in the future.

BIG UP ME MUM

Roll call has begun keep it comin

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2006, 07:04:23 PM »

ah hope you talking about goals per game ratio cos somebody might want to buss yuh head boy

ok. ah know yuh ah solid intelect so im gunna have tuh strike back for this one buddy

A.) I obviously ment per game... ( Frequency - For a periodic function, the number of cycles or events per unit time. )

B.) you know if somebody try to buss meh head i'de kick dey ass all over de place.

aright buddy  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 07:14:09 PM by Jefferz »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2006, 07:33:41 PM »
congrats mr. B on taking it to the next level.

another reason to wear mih old le coq sportif coventry jersey.

Offline chunk-a-loonks

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2006, 07:47:15 PM »
Ah like how he talk about the TnT football helping him and he looking to commit to playin many more years for we.

Big up to Me Mum

Offline in dey pwefen!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 07:51:47 PM »
Nice! Nice! Nice! Very good going 'me mum'. Is only upwards now. That's the plan. Have fun in the mean time.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2006, 08:44:49 PM »

Call name, ah go whistle.  ;D
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2006, 09:11:27 PM »

Call name, ah go whistle.  ;D

Good new and good luck Chris

you and stern push fuh this team to de prem

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2006, 08:51:06 AM »
nice signing.

This is a  great chance for him to improve his game even further and i hope that he raises the level of his game.   He will be playing against some bigger clubs now like Birmingham, Leeds, Sunderland, West Brom, Crystal Palace on a regular basis.

Berris, i think that whoever started the issue of stern sorting things up with his coach was referring to the fact that he and micky adams has not always had the best relationship. 

Even recently, the manager was angry with him not going to the US. (even though they apperared to clear up the matter).

I am happy for chris and i wish him well and hopes that he breaks into their first team squad and starting eleven.

ps: he is the 4th signing not the third.  Shaka, Jack, Ince (covernty to walsall) and now Brichall.

ah love it!! (midnight, once yuh pay back tomorrow)
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2006, 10:17:20 AM »
good luck Birchall...hone yuh skills and keep flying de T&T flag

BIG UP!!!

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2006, 10:56:20 AM »
congrats to him
i hope he can make a mark there

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2006, 12:36:09 PM »
congrats 2 "me mum". all the best at coventry!!
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2006, 12:56:40 PM »
I was shocked when I first heard, then saddened.  I was looking forward to giving 'our' world cup hero a standing ovation this afternoon but alas it was not to be.  I am happy for me mum and pleased that at least he will be linking up with Stern John and this can only be good for the soca warriors.  SOme Vale fans say good riddance but they are idiots.  Me mum had a quiet season lats season compared to previous seasons but that was because of his commitment to TnT and the coming World Cup.  The last thing Martin Foyle wanted was for Birchie to be to knackered to play in the world cup and also the majority of Vale Fans understood and didn't blame him for having a 'quiet' season, after all it's not every day that a player in the lower leagues get to play against the best in the world.  So Chrissie, we are very proud of you and we at VAle thank you for what you have given us at Vale Park and we wish you all the best for the future.  In a way, Birchall is still a player in 'my team' Trinidad and Tobago :-) so I haven't lost out really. 
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2006, 01:03:10 PM »
Congrats Birch  :beermug:
Thanks Port Vale for grooming Chris and for allowing him to feature regularly for the Soca Warriors without making much fuss.
Hardluck PortvaleChris, Birchallsgirl and the rest of PortVale fans we love allyuh and will always be welcome  :)

Thanks Feliziano, I'll pass on your sentiments and of course from the rest of the Trinis.
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2006, 03:15:23 PM »
Birchall see if you could teach sSern how to Hustle! Congrats to you! You are a true Warrior and deserve to be very successful. I hope you continue to play with us for a very longtime!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2006, 09:46:00 PM »
I was shocked when I first heard, then saddened.  I was looking forward to giving 'our' world cup hero a standing ovation this afternoon but alas it was not to be.  I am happy for me mum and pleased that at least he will be linking up with Stern John and this can only be good for the soca warriors.  SOme Vale fans say good riddance but they are idiots.  Me mum had a quiet season lats season compared to previous seasons but that was because of his commitment to TnT and the coming World Cup.  The last thing Martin Foyle wanted was for Birchie to be to knackered to play in the world cup and also the majority of Vale Fans understood and didn't blame him for having a 'quiet' season, after all it's not every day that a player in the lower leagues get to play against the best in the world.  So Chrissie, we are very proud of you and we at VAle thank you for what you have given us at Vale Park and we wish you all the best for the future.  In a way, Birchall is still a player in 'my team' Trinidad and Tobago :-) so I haven't lost out really. 

you's a real mature, down to earth feller PVChris. Big up for that. Although you're english it seemed from your posts that you were backing T&T all the way , even against England. Understandable that Port Vale will feel slighted of Chris' departure, but he's been loyal to the club and the fans take to him, and life is always about change. i am sure Birchall will keep PV close always. Who knows, after a glittering career in de Championship and then Premeirship, he may return to PV to play out the rest of his career, Henrik Larsson-style.  ;D :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Birchalls_no1fan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2006, 08:56:22 AM »
Hello People   

i have been away on holiday for the past week  got back this afternoon,  just in time to see  birchall in anoyther colour shirt,   yeah i sobbed when i heard he had gone on friday,  but  all i can do is  wish him the best of luck and hope he never forgets where  his career started , 

Coventry had a good deal ,  he is worth more than what they paid for him

we hope that he comes back to port vale so we can thank him for everything.

Some Trinidad fans will be happy as they always thought Port Vale werent a good enough team for Birchall to play for...   

Thanks  i hope us Vale fans will still be welcome and you will be welcome on our site as well
THERES ONLY ONE CHRIS BIRCHALL

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2006, 09:22:50 AM »
Hello People   

i have been away on holiday for the past week  got back this afternoon,  just in time to see  birchall in anoyther colour shirt,   yeah i sobbed when i heard he had gone on friday,  but  all i can do is  wish him the best of luck and hope he never forgets where  his career started , 

Coventry had a good deal ,  he is worth more than what they paid for him

we hope that he comes back to port vale so we can thank him for everything.

Some Trinidad fans will be happy as they always thought Port Vale werent a good enough team for Birchall to play for...   

Thanks  i hope us Vale fans will still be welcome and you will be welcome on our site as well

ok A.) We didnt think Port Vale wasnt good enough for him...

thats like saying we dont think Primary School is a good place for our child... No. Port Vale was an important part of his career... Port Vale were grooming Chris Birchall before he became an international star for T&T and we'll never forget that.

and B.) ANY portvale fan is welcome here and heres to hope we can see more trinis linking up with the team!  :beermug:

1]; } ?>