March 29, 2024, 12:13:57 AM

Author Topic: We cya throw way Clayton imps  (Read 2435 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We cya throw way Clayton imps
« on: June 21, 2005, 09:34:19 AM »
First off, de man has always made himself available for selection and for Years had to settle with de Bench because Shaka blocking everything.
We done  know Shaka is a First Class shot blocker as he is hailed in England. Clayton however continued to wait his turn and now it's his turn. Granted he should have handled his rise to first-string with a little more humility and grace howeve we cya take nothing away from Imps and as it stands he just might be all round better than Shaka right now.  Sounds like Arrow throw wey de man already. If dey pickin 2 Arrow we still need Imps because that other guy, Mr. Jack really dont know he ass from he elbow when it comes to goalkeeping. Imps is we No.1 goalkeeper right now. Kinda how Keller get the nod over Brad Friedel at a time when Friedel was One of the biggest keepers (penalty saves in World cup) in the world. Of course Shaka being Brad friedel and Imps being Keller.  Im sure it c an be argued as to who is the better goalkeeper between the two but we see who is runnig out now.   Nuff said...

Kelvin Jack is de Tim Howard in the situation.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We cya throw way Clayton imps
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 09:37:41 AM »
If Ince dat good, why no big club ever recruit him?

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 09:40:44 AM »
valid question and I'm not saying he so good, I'm only talking about what we have? And of course if we were working with Industry standard like Mexico or even USA then we probably would not be having this conversation. or be in the position in de Hex dat were in.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2005, 09:56:40 AM »
Clayton Ince is not technically  the best keeper we have, Skaka is. Ince has something about him though that give him an advantage. I've seen him make mistakes and never pay the consequence for it.I think Ince is the luckiest goalkeeper we have. Furthermore I think he has improved over the past two years.

Realistically, we will not qualify with Kelvin Jack in goal because he is too slow. He is the least mobile keeper we have. A team built on not conceeding goal requires a sound goal keeper. Ince and Shaka critical players in our campaign.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 10:08:51 AM »
Sounds like Arrow throw wey de man already. If dey pickin 2 Arrow we still need Imps because that other guy, Mr. Jack really dont know he ass from he elbow when it comes to goalkeeping.

I wasn't saying to discard him, I think we definitely still need him.  But Imps is the one saying he still considering whether he wants to play Gold Cup or not.  What was he doing the past 2 weeks, why he wait till 10 days before the deadline to sort out he contract?  I just wondering if he looking to use contract talks as an excuse to miss the gold cup.

Kelvin Jack is de Tim Howard in the situation.

Boy imagine if we had a 3rd string keeper playing for Manchester United instead of Dundee.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 10:15:40 AM »
First off, de man has always made himself available for selection and for Years had to settle with de Bench because Shaka blocking everything.

Ince hasn't been exactly sucking bench. He has three times as many caps as Shaka. He has 63 and Shaka has 21. He has also played in more World Cup Qualifiers dan Shaka.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2005, 10:29:11 AM »
dat is good info dey Tallman because it would seem different. I at least really thought that no one had International caps like Shaka and Dwight.
That said, a fit Shaka then must be a better keeper because he has way less caps but he sticks out in my head the most.  A laymans way of deciding who is better i guess. It seems that we are in total agreeance though that Jack cya make it.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
International caps
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 10:39:45 AM »
I at least really thought that no one had International caps like Shaka and Dwight.

I eh sure exactly how many caps Dwight have, but Angus Eve, Dog and Stern have much more. Angus is de all time leader wit 115, Dog have 85, Stern have 80, Dwarika have at least 69, Lawrence have 50, Anton Pierre have 50. Dem men on de side have plenty caps man.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 10:54:59 AM »
ah done forget we boy Eves. Eves playing forever.  We go nickname he from now our " THe GodFather"   

Nuff respect Angus for all dem Years and Goals  meh bredda.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 04:34:17 PM »
shut up and let the dream unfold.....god bless tnt...bless ince..bless shaka and bless jack...tnt tnt tnt

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2005, 09:41:26 PM »
Small Magician, shutting up on a talk forum is a little contradictory dont you think? I think so,

so Small Magician, speak on, speak on.

Hows that for diplomacy!!!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2005, 10:26:45 PM »
If Ince dat good, why no big club ever recruit him?

So just because he eh play for chelsea, arsenal or manchester untied..he eh good? steups!

Crewe playing in the Championship division, which is in itself a high level.

Also his age is a very critical factor....with the exception of man uinited (who seems desperate for singing van de sar) all team ar signing goalkeepers that are in their early twenties!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2005, 11:52:59 PM »
Imps trow way he own self wit he behaviour after de Mexico game.  We or nobody else have anyting to do wit dat.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2005, 05:11:05 AM »
Let us be grateful and say Thank God we have three Goalkeepers fighting for the no 1 spot. Ironically, our TD was one of the best in Concacaf and coached in the USA. maybe some one should ask him- who is the best presently.
have we forgotten that shaka did shit between the uprights against Guatemala, and was dropped against Costa Rica,
Leave the coaching and selection to the men on spot.

I am of the view that Ince was scared to go to Mexico, thinking we would nave gotten six, and came up with that lame excuse,
Time for talk.

1]; } ?>