March 29, 2024, 12:27:02 AM

Author Topic: Note to Wim Rijsbergen  (Read 5841 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Note to Wim Rijsbergen
« on: August 09, 2006, 11:17:50 PM »
Dear Wim,

Tho i am a little late let me first let me congratulate you on your appointment as national coach. Now let me get to the point..

We all know you will need some time with our boys, more specifically the new ones to get them up to speed to be a world class unit.. HOWEVER, regarding our upcoming show down with Jamaica, I am holding you personally responsible and will NOT be accepting anything but a 5 - 0 victory over our nothern neighbours.. A loss vs these "reggae youths" is NOT acceptable... I repeat.. Such an occurance is NOT acceptable... You simply CANNOT allow any foolishness to happen.

We can loose to any other more respected, more established teams in the world, BUT, we CANNOT loose to these lil fellahs from the north.. It just Cannot happen.. in fact, i am warning you.. DO NOT let that happen... DON't....

We all wish you all the best, and hope for tons of success with our Senior team.. BUT, this is a warning.. a loss against the reggae kids is NOT acceptable......

Be warned... >:(  :devil:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Note to Wim Rijsbergen
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 12:08:32 AM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 01:32:29 AM »
Dear Wim,

Tho i am a little late let me first let me congratulate you on your appointment as national coach. Now let me get to the point..

We all know you will need some time with our boys, more specifically the new ones to get them up to speed to be a world class unit.. HOWEVER, regarding our upcoming show down with Jamaica, I am holding you personally responsible and will NOT be accepting anything but a 5 - 0 victory over our nothern neighbours.. A loss vs these "reggae youths" is NOT acceptable... I repeat.. Such an occurance is NOT acceptable... You simply CANNOT allow any foolishness to happen.

We can loose to any other more respected, more established teams in the world, BUT, we CANNOT loose to these lil fellahs from the north.. It just Cannot happen.. in fact, i am warning you.. DO NOT let that happen... DON't....

We all wish you all the best, and hope for tons of success with our Senior team.. BUT, this is a warning.. a loss against the reggae kids is NOT acceptable......

Be warned... >:(  :devil:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

WELL SAID.

He must have some respect for that rivalry... we eh usin dat as no "geh yuh ass destroy and then learn from yuh mistakes" match.

I would very much like to see us completely take apart that yard man team.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2006, 07:09:03 AM »
I will be in this game body mind and soul. I supposed to be in Barbados around that time but I will have fly home to lose meh voice in stadium. As a Trini I will feel hurt and offended if them Jakans get a result against us. I can't explain how important this game is to me. Remember the song Beat Bahrain ? Well iz time to BEAT JA  BEAT JA BEAT JA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 07:41:38 AM »
I will egg his house..  >:( IF we only loose to JA I am going to EGG mr Wim place of abode in T&T....

oconnorg

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 07:48:43 AM »
I will egg his house..  >:( IF we only loose to JA I am going to EGG mr Wim place of abode in T&T....

oconnorg

presshhah!!! dais emgee cousin boy  ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 07:49:26 AM »
ja will come out like is war.dem will have someting to prove.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 07:51:08 AM »

oconnorg

haha... I will be your assistant egger...

I would have rather lost 5-0 to Japan rather than geh beaten 1-0 by Jamaica.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 09:06:55 AM »
eh is which part he livin???

dem coaches does be scarce no rass but ah time ah see BSC in longcircular mall buying a pants and a shake he han

me aint worried we go buss jamrock tali ijus doh wa dem score on we atall
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

TrinInfinite

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 09:14:52 AM »
we not losing to yard, ent that date falls on a fifa date, so our foreign based will also be available, but if there not we will cut their tail with a local based :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »
The only player on JA that have me worried is Marlon King
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2006, 09:37:15 AM »
Ha, surely the rivalry and the importance of this game should be impressed upon Wim, but based on the tone of your post, maybe the subject line should have been "threat to Wim Rijsbergen" but to quote Andre, "ah love it". leh we start the vibes now, we must win..

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2006, 09:41:57 AM »
To the Head Egger, the honorable OG
                   and
Assistant Egger his excellancy Jeffers,

i humbly request tuh throw anything i can get my hands on at Wim's house if Loose to JA, preferably human waste.

Thanking you in advance
Pasdah Beatz

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2006, 09:45:01 AM »
Ha, surely the rivalry and the importance of this game should be impressed upon Wim, but based on the tone of your post, maybe the subject line should have been "threat to Wim Rijsbergen" but to quote Andre, "ah love it". leh we start the vibes now, we must win..

Breds.. I will find eggs from de Nastiest Fowls and EGG his place if the unthinkable happens.  Infact, next week I will start recruiting an Egging army to be on standby Just in case Shit happens..

We CANNOT loose to that so called national team!

and

i humbly request tuh throw anything i can get my hands on at Wim's house if Loose to JA, preferably human waste.

Thanking you in advance
Pasdah Beatz

You request has been noted and permission has been granted...

The Egg comittee will conviene next week to discuss the rules of enguagement and future strikes..!

oconnorg

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2006, 09:46:21 AM »
                   and

Thanking you in advance
Pasdah Beatz

ent you is ah reverend?  ;D

football really is de great leveller boy

"if priest could pelt waste den who is me?"  :rotfl:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »
Dis is de classico del caribe........nuttin else but victory will be tolerated!!! Somebody go hadda dead if dem yardie doh leave hear wit a blow out!! Whey i hadda sign up fuh de egg squadron????
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2006, 10:00:46 AM »
allyuh men worried or wha, i not worried ah bit, bc we have more wins against ja in our history of head to head battle, so what de hell people frighten for, iz only shithound ja, who de hell cares, dem not no big side atall

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 10:06:07 AM »
allyuh men worried or wha, i not worried ah bit, bc we have more wins against ja in our history of head to head battle, so what de hell people frighten for, iz only shithound ja, who de hell cares, dem not no big side atall

Yes its a shit side...  ;D BUT JESS incase Mr Wim feel he going to use this as some experiment, he hadda know we doh want that... No experiments when it comes to JA...

The Egg Squad will be formulated to protect us all, and help keep the natural order and blanace of events...

BE WARNED WIM... No friggin loss vs JA..  >:(

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 10:09:02 AM »

Yes i am worried becuase we havent been able to beat JA in a long time and im fedup of saying we are a better team and then we lose... simple.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 10:37:10 AM »
I can't see why all the concern about Jamaica,are we panicking?according to posters here we are the one on top of the world with our recent so called success in the WC,is it their record against us,we just did well against England,Paraguay and Sweden but worried about Jamaica (funny).

By conparison,ratings,stats etc with or without our WC players we have the advantage because they don't have any,we even have home advantage.

Some of us getting tied up with this Football and don't want to give Coaches/Players a chance to prove themselves,it's interesting to read some of the views on this forum,the things that are said about individuals that represent us is amazing,i've been there and knows how it feels,lets be carefull about what we say to and about our ppl.

We have too many excuses and plasters for every sore,why don't we start offering some solutions and follow up on them,make sure they are put in place and expedited,countries/teams that do well don't do things today for tomorrow,it's years of planning that produce the results we see,our problem is patience,this WC has definitely open our eyes,we never realized we were so far behind the rest of the world where our structure and framework is concerned.

Benie did a very good job and that should be followed by all our teams,one coach can't work with all our teams that's spreading oneself too thin,we have been doing that for the longest while and should realize it does not work,Benie was succesfull because he stuck to one team(all eggs in one basket),we have to start giving some encouragement to our locals Coaches/Players because that's where our future lies,how are they to gain experience if they don't play or coach at the higest level.      

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 10:47:43 AM »
I can't see why all the concern about Jamaica,are we panicking?according to posters here we are the one on top of the world with our recent so called success in the WC,is it their record against us,we just did well against England,Paraguay and Sweden but worried about Jamaica (funny).

By conparison,ratings,stats etc with or without our WC players we have the advantage because they don't have any,we even have home advantage.

Some of us getting tied up with this Football and don't want to give Coaches/Players a chance to prove themselves,it's interesting to read some of the views on this forum,the things that are said about individuals that represent us is amazing,i've been there and knows how it feels,lets be carefull about what we say to and about our ppl.

We have too many excuses and plasters for every sore,why don't we start offering some solutions and follow up on them,make sure they are put in place and expedited,countries/teams that do well don't do things today for tomorrow,it's years of planning that produce the results we see,our problem is patience,this WC has definitely open our eyes,we never realized we were so far behind the rest of the world where our structure and framework is concerned.

Benie did a very good job and that should be followed by all our teams,one coach can't work with all our teams that's spreading oneself too thin,we have been doing that for the longest while and should realize it does not work,Benie was succesfull because he stuck to one team(all eggs in one basket),we have to start giving some encouragement to our locals Coaches/Players because that's where our future lies,how are they to gain experience if they don't play or coach at the higest level.     

Hey coops wha is de scene...

I agree with all you say dere...

All I was saying tho is dat I DONT want to loose to JA.. I am not panickin.. Infact I am giving encouragement..

When we win, they will NOT have their properties Egged.

This is rivalry we torking bout..  This game particular matchup is About winniing and saying to dem Jkans. " Nyeeea ne ni nyeaaa nyeaa... We beat alyuh again .. "

Should  we  be denied that!! ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 10:59:21 AM »
I was in the Jamaica National Stadium when we lost in the Shell Cup in 1991. A sad day I ain't want to lose them fellas at all at all at all. Wim I beg and plead with you we want a win. Let us insure that Canada Hall is silence.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 11:00:16 AM »
" Nyeeea ne ni nyeaaa nyeaa... We beat alyuh again .. "

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 11:30:38 AM »

Should  we  be denied that!! ?

I know you doh really fancy Jamaicans but that was ridiculous.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Honestly it might not be that we are panicking  but the reality is the same team that went to the WC would not be playing against JA. Both countries always set out to outdo the next and we want to be the ones to say

When we win :D

JA would be looking to embarrass us because we just came back from the WC where we profess to be the best team in the Caribbean.

It is our National pride Wim will be playing with if he decides to experiment and not play for a win.

Honestly I don't think that there is any Trini that doesn't want to blaze the yellow and green. I guess that is why we have a few egg threats so that Whim could understand where we are coming from as a country.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:41:19 AM by nobody_s angel »

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »
Wait hold up, I now study this

when I wated to egg a certain # 14 player house. A certain Commissioner didn't take me on maybe I should have sent out invitations.

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\;)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2006, 11:48:04 AM »

when I wated to egg a certain # 14 player house. A certain Commissioner didn't take me on maybe I should have sent out invitations.

Et tu Angel?.. Et tu?..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2006, 11:51:02 AM »

Et tu Angel?.. Et tu?..

So is Brutus you calling me  :o :o :o :o >:( >:(

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2006, 11:51:42 AM »

Et tu Angel?.. Et tu?..

Well if de cyap fit..!!  ;D ;D

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »

Et tu Angel?.. Et tu?..

Yuh feeling bored!!!!!!!!!!

Remeber,

Who laughs lasts.....

Who laughs lasts.....  8)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2006, 11:57:24 AM »

Et tu Angel?.. Et tu?..

Yuh feeling bored!!!!!!!!!!

Remeber,

Who laughs lasts.....

Who laughs lasts.....  8)

We guh seee...  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 12:04:07 PM by oconnorg »

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>