April 29, 2024, 12:24:08 AM

Author Topic: All Transfers can be found here  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: All Transfers can be found here
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 09:46:31 AM »
Paul Ince, cousin of Clayton, still playing football ? he must be about 75 by now  :devil:

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 10:00:37 AM »
Dammm Me-Mun cost more than Yorke:

Chris Birchall From: Port Vale to: Coventry City £325,000

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 10:11:28 AM »
Sinama Pongolle has spent the bulk of his career on loan......
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 10:36:53 AM »

Boy was he a talent back in 2001
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 10:38:09 AM »
Boyu i hope i would ah see bleed name there
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 10:53:16 AM »

Boy was he a talent back in 2001

Still an immense talent. Just suffered from going to Liverpool too young. Same with Le Tallec. if you've watched them for the last 2 years you will see that the two of them could still play. Pongolle looks good and sharp whenever he gets a chance with Liverpool. Fellas still young and can still blossom if they got to the right place soon, but moving to Liverpool so young seems to have been a bad move for both

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
cole finally gone
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 11:22:55 AM »
WENGER RELIEF AS COLE SAGA ENDS
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger today expressed his relief that the Ashley Cole transfer saga was finally over and claimed the club could now focus on the future without any more distractions.
Speaking after a two-day meeting of European coaches in Geneva, Wenger said he was delighted to have got France defender William Gallas in exchange. The Gunners also received £5million in the deal.

BLUES FINALLY COMPLETE COLE MOVE

“It was a big day and obviously it dragged on for a long time,” Wenger said.

“It’s good to have everybody focused on the main target, which is to play good football and respond to the ambitions of Arsenal Football Club. The positive thing is that it is finally over.

“It was the wish of Ashley Cole to go to Chelsea and the wish of William Gallas to come to us so I’m relieved it has happened.”

Wenger, who spent most of his time during the meeting locked in conversation with the various protagonists involved in one of football’s longest-running transfers, was joined at the coaches’ forum by Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson and former Liverpool manager Gerard Houllier, now coach of French giants Lyon. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho was also invited but declined to attend.

Wenger insisted Cole’s desire to leave the club had not been responsible for his team's unconvincing start to the season.

“For me it was not too much of a distraction but you want things to be sorted out and it’s more disturbing on the outside because everyone was asking the same question,” Wenger said.

“I would not say it affected our performances, which have been more down to a lack of preparation after the World Cup and so many players still recovering.”

Commenting on Arsenal’s other deal - which saw Julio Baptista join from Real Madrid and Jose Antonio Reyes go in the opposite direction - Wenger claimed the Brazilian would more than compensate for Reyes’ departure.

GUNNERS SIGN BAPTISTA IN REYES SWAP DEAL

“Reyes brought a lot but he wanted to go,” said Wenger. “Baptista will bring power in the air and score goals. I can use him either up front or as a hanging attacking midfielder.

“We’ll see how the swap works but I’m confident it will work well because Baptista is quick, strong and a team player.”

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 12:58:38 PM »
now that denzil is a free ent he cud sign anytime or is it he go be plain in europe only in january?
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: cole finally gone
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 01:08:38 PM »
Thank God

That jackass join a jackass team.
TnT Patriot

Offline Lightning

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
From Fox Sports

Mourinho reportedly felt 'undermined by Kenyon's decision to allow Gallas to join the Gunners against his wishes' and 'was unhappy at the way he believes the French defender bullied Chelsea into letting him go.'

The rows were reputedly so heated that they put 'Mourinho's long-term future at Chelsea in serious doubt.'

Gallas went AWOL during the summer after growing disenchanted with life at Stamford Bridge.

While Kenyon believes that the capture of Cole in return for Gallas plus £5million represents a coup on Chelsea's behalf, Mourinho was palpably less enthused by Gallas' departure on the same day that Robert Huth's move to Middlesbrough was finally sanctioned.

An injury to either John Terry or Ricardo Carvalho would leave the Premiership champions severely stretched in the centre of defence, and Mourinho's mood is unlikely to have been improved by the realisation that not only has Gallas' arrival solved Arsenal's defensive crisis but his proposed partnership with Kolo Toure is set to be one of the most formidable in the league.

According to reports, Mourinho and Kenyon had several rows throughout the day as the midnight transfer deadline loomed on Thursday.

It is also claimed that 'Mourinho did not want Huth to be sold before Cole was signed, and the pair also clashed over the proposed sale of Wayne Bridge to Newcastle. Bridge believed Chelsea had agreed to sell him after talks with Kenyon, but Mourinho wanted to keep him as cover for Cole.'

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 01:23:43 PM »
Thank God

yeah boy i dont know y gallas do that ;D ::)
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 01:26:53 PM »
Thank God

yeah boy i dont know y gallas do that ;D ::)

Gallas went Man Boo?

Lemmeh check again eh... 8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 03:15:06 PM »
I rell dissapointed by man utd lack of signings    no scene we still have a very good side

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 08:35:58 PM »
I rell dissapointed by man utd lack of signings    no scene we still have a very good side

is a shit side
wha yuh expect

Ms que un club.

1]; } ?>