April 19, 2024, 02:44:14 PM

Author Topic: intercol commin  (Read 46903 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: intercol commin
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2006, 01:17:46 PM »
Virtus et Scientia...

SSFL owe us for the 95-96 season where they scrap the league and deny we bomb squad with tiger, santana, cambridge and zane the north zone  >:(. We coming back for them...

Otherwise is Malick or Mucurapo just because ah know mih daddy go smile like it going outta style from up where he is... ;D

good palyers ya name there breds.. i ractice with zane on a team up here..he still does rip man bad

Zane still down in FL ripping up! Tell him Samo and Hammer tryna geh in touch with him for tournament in DC.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2006, 01:21:05 PM »
 ;D ;D fellaz fellaz seriously i goin with naps cuz i mean yeh it have real gud fellaz there!! javed for example tha boi cud real play buh ne ways i say naps takin it away!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: buh the sad ting is i going so strong wit naps football team and i ent even going naps!! hahaha..buh thas ok.pres bois look out take it down naps comin!! lol las yr was boss wit the rythm section and stuff.and dem dumb pres bois make a lil "dummy" for naps buh thas arite we comin bac this yr! fatima look out also.buh fatima have skills also eh!
NaPaRiMa FoR lYfE !!bUn DeM pReZ mEn

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2006, 02:13:50 PM »
Arazz ah tazz arazz ah tazz ....real men know what ah torkin bout

Azim boom bah.......................

Midknight that was bomb squad for real. What year u went CIC?

I remember getting rile up for intercol in form one, and that bomb squad was the first one i remember.thats why i'm almost sure it was the 95-96 season but i could be wrong. I would like to be right though; it would be nice to take the zone and even the national intercol on the tenth year anniversary  ;)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2006, 02:38:08 PM »
Arazz ah tazz arazz ah tazz ....real men know what ah torkin bout

Azim boom bah.......................

Midknight that was bomb squad for real. What year u went CIC?

I remember getting rile up for intercol in form one, and that bomb squad was the first one i remember.thats why i'm almost sure it was the 95-96 season but i could be wrong. I would like to be right though; it would be nice to take the zone and even the national intercol on the tenth year anniversary ;)

95 was the year signalhill beat up benedict's in the National Stadium.. I remember it like if it yesterday..Signal bring dey bomb squad and dent it the boys from La Romain.

Important note.. Player of the year in 95 was Jason Suite outta St Benedicts.... the runner up for player of the year that year.... a player who went by the name of Stern John... :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 03:36:30 PM by big dawg »
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2006, 02:57:03 PM »
CIC !! ... (BRAM BRAM) ... WE WANT AH GOAL!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 02:58:55 PM by UPRISING »
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline Trinidadam

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2006, 04:00:53 PM »
CIC
(BRAM BRAM)
GETTIN SEN' HOME

tigers all d way

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2006, 04:43:36 PM »
Go Eldo. Big team!

Kingman

Eh Kingman, as you say Eldo, meh mind run on David Grimes, ah wicked player from dat school.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2006, 04:49:26 PM »
I only support San Juan the last time we reach the Intercol Finals. I was in 6 Form. Oh gorm Come san Juan I have not been to an intercol finals in years. All yuh came close last yr. The posse was reuniting bring it home this yr.

Ah think de best player tuh represent dat school, was a man called "RAMBO". Ah cah remember he correct name, but he played fuh de Army and living in Maloney.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »
I only support San Juan the last time we reach the Intercol Finals. I was in 6 Form. Oh gorm Come san Juan I have not been to an intercol finals in years. All yuh came close last yr. The posse was reuniting bring it home this yr.

Ah think de best player tuh represent dat school, was a man called "RAMBO". Ah cah remember he correct name, but he played fuh de Army and living in Maloney.

RAMBO- is roderick gibbs and yeah he was wicked serious dribbler speed he had mad skills
fatima for back to back titles-so long fatima take to hold the trophy we ain't letting that go anytime soon

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

RAMBO- is roderick gibbs and yeah he was wicked serious dribbler speed he had mad skills
fatima for back to back titles-so long fatima take to hold the trophy we ain't letting that go anytime soon

Yeah meh boi, dat is de man, Roderick "Rambo" Gibbs. Bad fuh years.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2006, 07:56:31 PM »

i didn't know he was living in maloney these days. one of meh favorite players of all time, nice fella also.

Yeah meh boi, dat is de man, Roderick "Rambo" Gibbs. Bad fuh years.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2006, 08:40:06 PM »
CIC
(BRAM BRAM)
GETTIN SEN' HOME

tigers all d way

I second that  :beermug:

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2006, 08:42:42 PM »
Virtus et Scientia...

SSFL owe us for the 95-96 season where they scrap the league and deny we bomb squad with tiger, santana, cambridge and zane the north zone  >:(. We coming back for them...

Otherwise is Malick or Mucurapo just because ah know mih daddy go smile like it going outta style from up where he is... ;D

good palyers ya name there breds.. i ractice with zane on a team up here..he still does rip man bad

Zane still down in FL ripping up! Tell him Samo and Hammer tryna geh in touch with him for tournament in DC.

Ripping up what? he does be playing small goal barefoot in fig tree lane plantation florida and smoking ah set ah weed,on top of that he very ignorant,I honestly saw something in him,but the attitude sucks........  

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2006, 08:45:17 PM »
TRANQUILL REDEMPTION ON THE MOVE
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 08:47:22 PM by saga pinto »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2006, 04:07:16 AM »

DE ONLY COLLEGE TO EVER WIN AH SENIOR NATIONAL TITLE

IN DE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

Port of Spain Football League
1908    Clydesdale
1909    Casuals
1910    Shamrock
1911    Shamrock
1912    Casuals
1913    Casuals
1914    Casuals
1915    Clydesdale
1916-18   no league
1919    Queen's Park (as winners of Bonanza Cup)
1920    Royal Sussex
1921    Casuals
1922    Shamrock
1923    Shamrock
1924    Shamrock
1925    Shamrock
1926    Sporting Club
1927    Maple
1928    Maple
1929    Casuals
1930    Everton
1931    Everton
1932    Everton
1933    Queen's Royal College

THE ONE AN ONLY ......... Q R C

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

u holding on to this 1933 victory like england and the 1966 world cup

Doh mind dem lil' yutes an dem, Fishs.  If dey school was on dis list, dey woulda pull it up, copy it and paste it same damned way!!
magnum est!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2006, 04:37:08 AM »

Ent
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2006, 07:59:11 AM »
LIke it eh hah no "Green Machine" men on this forum?  WHAT DE HELL!!!!!!
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2006, 09:42:40 AM »
It amazing how the SSFL thread does draw more posts than the PFL thread eh.

Maybe the PFL teams need to start associating with schools.
Go a day and give away free tickets in the school.
Have a quizz session and give away some ball and team jersey etc. You know we like freeness so men might actually learn bout the team.
A newspaper pic with the "star" might encourage men too.
If they do it anually they might actually develop a fan base.

NAPS!!!!!!!!!
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2006, 09:55:06 AM »
It amazing how the SSFL thread does draw more posts than the PFL thread eh.

Maybe the PFL teams need to start associating with schools.
Go a day and give away free tickets in the school.
Have a quizz session and give away some ball and team jersey etc. You know we like freeness so men might actually learn bout the team.
A newspaper pic with the "star" might encourage men too.
If they do it anually they might actually develop a fan base.

NAPS!!!!!!!!!

Well it have nothing like school rivalry -- remember we went them schools for 5 or 7 years ah we life so we will always remember the good old intercol days. in the US if you look at college sports, college basketball is more popular than the NBA and college football (American) has the same amount of followers as the NFL for the latter part of it season so it is not unusual for school sports to be more widely followed sometimes than the pro versions.
I think what will help more with a fan base for club football is for they to start naming teams after the geographic regions they from.. be centred in a town/village/city and draw that crowd-- man, woman and child (nuff ppl on this board done say this also)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2006, 10:36:45 AM »
ah think when i was in Naps we were associated with W Connection in some capacity.
and ah sure de Point Fortin school team was associated with Civic Centre
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2006, 10:51:46 AM »
ah think when i was in Naps we were associated with W Connection in some capacity.

David John Williams (owner of W Connection) was a former Naps boy who helped sponsor our uniforms and aided us with training facilities etc. and we probably trained with W Connection a couple of times. this was our association with them -- nothing really more solid than that i believe

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2006, 10:56:45 AM »

David John Williams (owner of W Connection) was a former Naps boy who helped sponsor our uniforms and aided us with training facilities etc. and we probably trained with W Connection a couple of times. this was our association with them -- nothing really more solid than that i believe
right right ah think ah now remeber that was how it went
what year u was in Naps?..i was there 87-93
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2006, 01:44:16 PM »
yeh i know abt d w.connection ting! lol his wife does teach inter!lol buh i mean dred intercol tickets duh b expensive so dey cyah giv tha away....lol buh naps sellin dey t-shirts 2 blasted expensive i paid $150.00 for mine!! ne body willin to buy meh d tie now lol??? 

arite i have a question for alluh NAPS supporters to c how gud alluh iz.give mr d names for these numbers...one dun for u

1- LESTON SHADE(keeper)
3-
5-
7-
19-

thas all let we see whos d first to know it all

oh n whey is p.topwn keeper name?

NaPaRiMa FoR lYfE !!bUn DeM pReZ mEn

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2006, 02:26:33 PM »

It look so, but doh feel bad. Ah remember names like Garth Pollonair, Nixon and ah short stocky forward also played with de police team, ah cah remember he name nah. If yuh know yuh machine players, yuh might help meh with dat name.  :beermug:
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2006, 12:02:44 PM »

It look so, but doh feel bad. Ah remember names like Garth Pollonair, Nixon and ah short stocky forward also played with de police team, ah cah remember he name nah. If yuh know yuh machine players, yuh might help meh with dat name.  :beermug:

Sean Legendre 'Greyie" from Puna think he play for police.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2006, 01:58:44 PM »

Yuh know yuh football fellah, dat is de man, Sean Legendre, and yes he played fuh police.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2006, 04:03:08 PM »
ah know real men does talk about players and call them good, but that fella greyie, all bs aside he was skillfull
now how man like he and mousie end up in school and playing U19 raise a few suspicions but say what
he was good

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2006, 08:38:21 PM »
ah know real men does talk about players and call them good, but that fella greyie, all bs aside he was skillfull
now how man like he and mousie end up in school and playing U19 raise a few suspicions but say what
he was good

Yuh seem tuh know yuh players, yuh remember a man called Daniel "Mr Cool" Joseph,  he from gustine 2. He was if not de best, but one ah de best defender tuh represent dat school. Ah think he was another upstars player, he from Tacarigua. As far certain players playing U19, yuh know back den gustine was de leading team in recruiting men just tuh play ball, Eldo started tuh follow dem and from what ah hearing, St Anthony's college running things wid dat right now. Ah not saying anyhing illegal was done by these schools, but once yuh have ah procedure like dat in place, there will always be questions surrounding the players yuh bring in.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:42:10 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline ChipChipSilver

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2006, 08:39:04 PM »
he was good
LIke it eh hah no "Green Machine" men on this forum?  WHAT DE HELL!!!!!!

It look so, but doh feel bad. Ah remember names like Garth Pollonair, Nixon and ah short stocky forward also played with de police team, ah cah remember he name nah. If yuh know yuh machine players, yuh might help meh with dat name.  :beermug:

Yuh know yuh football fellah, dat is de man, Sean Legendre, and yes he played fuh police.
LIke it eh hah no "Green Machine" men on this forum?  WHAT DE HELL!!!!!!

Yeh Football KIng...Grayie was boss, a personal friend ah mind in de days, he age was legit though
Other names dat come to mind .. Mickey Rat (not sure if de same Rat on this board), Birdie, Anthony Gray, Serrette....Boss team

Offline ChipChipSilver

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2006, 08:41:43 PM »
he was good

Yuh seem tuh know yuh players, yuh remember a man called Daniel "Mr Cool" Joseph, he from gustine 2. He was if not de best, but one ah de best defender tuh represent dat school. Ah think he was another upstars player, he from Tacarigua. As far certain players playing U19, yuh know back den gustine was de leading team in recruiting men just tuh play ball, Eldo started tuh follow dem and from what ah hearing, St Anthony college running things wid dat right now. Ah not saying anyhing illegal was done by these schools, but once yuh have ah procedure like dat in place, there will always be questions surrounding the players yuh bring in..

Yuh remember Downer was the Principal and da man was serious bout he football, doh like to lose

1]; } ?>