April 29, 2024, 03:10:54 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Japan game.  (Read 57261 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Japan game.
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2006, 05:11:11 AM »
How allyuh men rate Kendall Jagdeosingh (Caledonia AIA), Stephan David (Caledonia AIA) Clyde Leon (W Connection)?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2006, 06:17:31 AM »
Evans Wise out of contract with his German club now?

Last we hear he was training with the Galaxy looking for a contract there so I guess you have to be a free agent if you doing them thing.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2006, 06:18:27 AM »
What's the lowdown on Stephan Davis and Clyde Leon? What position? What school team ? And whatever else we know about them

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2006, 06:20:02 AM »
Rahim playing with san jaun ? is a long time I eh read anything about him in a match report!!

Good talk...Rahim, Hardest and Dwarika starting for their clubs? What about Nixon nd Eve? They take up coaching full time?

NB I not asking for the inclusion of any of these people in the squad for Japan, eh, I just trying to get an update on them.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2006, 06:28:56 AM »
What's the lowdown on Stephan Davis and Clyde Leon? What position? What school team ? And whatever else we know about them

clyde leon was on the under 23 team
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2006, 07:10:07 AM »
ching chong macahilo

oh gyad.....:rotfl: :rotfl:.....you know how long i ain't hear dat........you know what's funnier...

it doh mean what yuh tink it mean....i cuss a real chinee wid dat up in toronto, and he was confused  ;D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2006, 08:14:50 AM »
Do we have any TV/Satellite channels details for this game yet?
Would like to arrange a live Warrior Nation viewing here in London if at all possible but will need more details including game time etc.!  :-\
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2006, 08:18:22 AM »

Stephan David (a midfielder) is about 26-27 and played on the U-20 and U-23 teams. I eh know what secondary school he went to, but he played for Linsdey Wilson College in de States. Before moving to Caledonia he was playing for Indiana Invaders in de PDL.

So far, Clyde Leon who is a midfielder earned a solitary cap for the T&T senior team when he came on as a sub in de 57th min against Guyana on March 2, 2004; also played on the U-23 team. He went to Princes Town Senior Comprehensive and will be 23 years old in December.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2006, 08:21:42 AM »
Well I know Jagdeosingh is play on the left, so assuming we have he and Wise for that position, I hoping one of these guys is a defensive midfield to groom for the future.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2006, 08:52:56 AM »
fellas....anybody know if Silvio Spann still injured...if not, how didn't he make dis squad?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:10 AM »
Japan might play a strong team because they have to prepare for the Asian cup.

Uhh.Now Japan is not strong.because Japan have to prepare two squad.
One is New team.the other one is for Asian cup team.
In additon the new center players in squad maybe rest.
they played in August 2,3,5.

Asian cup rule allow to change 5 players only since regist.
Okaki I take it your in Japan ,can you tell me what japan tv channels carry in the game please,is it on ESPN Asia also thanks. :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2006, 09:22:38 AM »
fellas....anybody know if Silvio Spann still injured...if not, how didn't he make dis squad?
the other day he was not fully recovered so i guess he still is
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2006, 09:59:11 AM »
How allyuh men rate Kendall Jagdeosingh (Caledonia AIA), Stephan David (Caledonia AIA) Clyde Leon (W Connection)?

Kendall Jagdeosingh and Anthony Wolfe is currently our PFL top scorers. Kendall Jagdeosingh is a none stop worker, he plays all over the field, from defense to forward all game, he goes every where the ball goes and never gives up. I was surprise North East Stars sold him. Clyde Leon and Andre Pacheco is also 2 great addition to the T&T team. Leon is another good worker on the ball, might be a ball winner if I'm not mistaken and Pacheco can swing in some clinical crosses from the left, he already scored 3 goals for W Connection this season.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »
JAGDEOSING IS WAT WE CALL A BLLL HOG

if allyuh see this yute man run

run run
run
run
run
run
run

good control hard in the tackles(thaks to the pfl) willing to shoot and

run
run run
run
run
ching chong macahilo
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2006, 12:05:57 PM »
the other day he was not fully recovered so i guess he still is

Even so, I think this might not be the ideal game for a player coming back from a hamstring injury, not having played in about two months. 

Offline rowdy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2006, 02:58:23 PM »
Evans Wise out of contract with his German club now?

Last we hear he was training with the Galaxy looking for a contract there so I guess you have to be a free agent if you doing them thing.

I read it is still unsure whether he will stay in the team. In another article they say that he probably won't join Galaxy. Mannheim will not let him go without a transfer sum and they still need someone on the left middlefield. So he will stay there if no other team is interested.

http://www.kicker.de/fussball/oberliga/startseite/artikel/353121
http://www.morgenweb.de/nachrichten/sport/sv_waldhof/20060724_b031024009_20406.html
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 10:31:17 AM by rowdy »

Offline okaki

• Jr. Warrior
  • Go! Silvio!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2006, 05:41:01 PM »
Japan might play a strong team because they have to prepare for the Asian cup.

Uhh.Now Japan is not strong.because Japan have to prepare two squad.
One is New team.the other one is for Asian cup team.
In additon the new center players in squad maybe rest.
they played in August 2,3,5.

Asian cup rule allow to change 5 players only since regist.
Okaki I take it your in Japan ,can you tell me what japan tv channels carry in the game please,is it on ESPN Asia also thanks. :beermug:

Yes,I'm in Japan.
TV Asahi carry in the game but it is not oversea and streaming.
I heard it is domestic only.
I'm sorry I don't know ESPN Asia's program.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2006, 08:53:03 PM »
Damn....well then can you tape it and upload it for us. ;D

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2006, 10:58:53 PM »

Yeah okaki breds, see what you can do.....gtokyo we eh forget about you either...links us if you can pls brother  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline okaki

• Jr. Warrior
  • Go! Silvio!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2006, 11:48:11 PM »

Yeah okaki breds, see what you can do.....gtokyo we eh forget about you either...links us if you can pls brother  :beermug:

I will in the Stadium August 9.
Upload? impossible.don't have a video and recordble computer.

Maybe Japanese supporter will make Live chat.
Expct it,but Japanese only and once in a while English...

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2006, 12:29:29 AM »
thanks man

Okaki are you Japanese or a Japanese with Trini heritage or a Trini living in Japan?

Offline okaki

• Jr. Warrior
  • Go! Silvio!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2006, 12:58:56 AM »
thanks man

Okaki are you Japanese or a Japanese with Trini heritage or a Trini living in Japan?

I'm Japanese.
went to Trini in Nov 13 2005.
I saw the playoff game against Bahrain in Hasely crowford Stadium.

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2006, 04:30:13 AM »
Players from defending league champions Gamba Osaka and JEF United Chiba could not make it due to their club commitments in the ongoing A3 Champions Cup while Europe-based players have also not been called up for the match.

The Bosnian will include players from the domestic clubs for the AFC Asian Cup 2007 qualifier against Yemen on August 16 in Niigata.

Despite having only 13 players at his disposal, Osim was confident of a good showing. “We can play even with 13 players. Many clubs have to fulfil either tournament or training camp commitments. We will field about 20 players for the two matches against Trinidad & Tobago and Yemen."

“I may include some players from the clubs who are engaged in other commitments now. Trinidad & Tobago is a good team and it would be a tough game."

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers: Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi (Jubilo Iwata), Norihiro Yamagishi (Urawa Reds).

Defenders: Alessandro Santos (Urawa Reds),Keisuke Tsuboi (Urawa Reds), Markus Tulio Tanaka (Urawa Reds), Yuichi Komano (Sanfrecce Hiroshima).

Midfielders: Hayuma Tanaka (Yokohama F Marinos), Yasuyuki Konno (FC Tokyo), Makoto Hasebe (Urawa Reds), Daigo Kobayashi (Omiya Ardija).

Forwards: Kazuki Ganaha (Kawasaki Flontare), Hisato Sato (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Tatsuya Tanaka (Uwawa Reds).

http://www.the-afc.com/english/media/default.asp?mnsection=media&section=newsDetails&newsID=6654

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2006, 04:48:29 AM »
Players from defending league champions Gamba Osaka and JEF United Chiba could not make it due to their club commitments in the ongoing A3 Champions Cup while Europe-based players have also not been called up for the match.

The Bosnian will include players from the domestic clubs for the AFC Asian Cup 2007 qualifier against Yemen on August 16 in Niigata.

Despite having only 13 players at his disposal, Osim was confident of a good showing. “We can play even with 13 players. Many clubs have to fulfil either tournament or training camp commitments. We will field about 20 players for the two matches against Trinidad & Tobago and Yemen."

“I may include some players from the clubs who are engaged in other commitments now. Trinidad & Tobago is a good team and it would be a tough game."

THE TEAM

Goalkeepers: Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi (Jubilo Iwata), Norihiro Yamagishi (Urawa Reds).

Defenders: Alessandro Santos (Urawa Reds),Keisuke Tsuboi (Urawa Reds), Markus Tulio Tanaka (Urawa Reds), Yuichi Komano (Sanfrecce Hiroshima).

Midfielders: Hayuma Tanaka (Yokohama F Marinos), Yasuyuki Konno (FC Tokyo), Makoto Hasebe (Urawa Reds), Daigo Kobayashi (Omiya Ardija).

Forwards: Kazuki Ganaha (Kawasaki Flontare), Hisato Sato (Sanfrecce Hiroshima), Tatsuya Tanaka (Uwawa Reds).

http://www.the-afc.com/english/media/default.asp?mnsection=media&section=newsDetails&newsID=6654

With the back line shouldn't be too far off from the one they carried to the world cup, though zico tinkered around a lot with it.

On the other hand the rest of the team is completely unrecognisable. I thought this was a money making venture,but Japan are without their stars...

That said the coach has changed since, and he did say he was rotating players for the two warm up matches. Maybe it might be more even than I first expected.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2006, 06:00:28 AM »
well, regardless of the composition of the teams I say
GO WARRIORS  ! !!! :beermug:
question on the captaincy now tho with dwight injured

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Japan team for T&T.
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2006, 09:30:44 AM »
Japan team for T&T.[/u]

Goalkeepers:
Yoshikatsu KAWAGUCHI (Jubilo Iwata), Norihiro YAMAGISHI (Urawa Reds).

Defenders:
SANTOS Alessandro (Urawa Reds), Keisuke TSUBOI (Urawa Reds), Marcus Tulio TANAKA (Urawa Reds), Yuichi KOMANO (Sanfrecce Hiroshima).

Midfielders:
Hayuma TANAKA (Yokohama F Marinos), Yasuyuki KONNO (FC Tokyo), Daigo KOBAYASHI (Omiya Ardija), Makoto HASEBE (Urawa Reds).

Forwards:
Kazuki GANAHA (Kawasaki Frontale), Hisato SATO (Sanfrecce,Hiroshima), Tatsuya TANAKA (Urawa Reds).

Note.

Yamagishi, Marcus Tulio Tanaka, Hayuma Tanaka, Kobayashi and Ganaha are
newcomers to the national team. Kawaguchi, Santos, Tsuboi and Komano were squad members for FIFA World Cup in Germany.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2006, 09:52:01 AM »
Alessandro Santos does hit a killer free kick, doh give no fouls around de box  ;D

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2006, 11:56:42 AM »

THE TEAM

With the back line shouldn't be too far off from the one they carried to the world cup, though zico tinkered around a lot with it.

On the other hand the rest of the team is completely unrecognisable. I thought this was a money making venture,but Japan are without their stars...

That said the coach has changed since, and he did say he was rotating players for the two warm up matches. Maybe it might be more even than I first expected.

i got the impression japan is in a tournament soon - that they are using this as a warmup - maybe to blood a few players and try some things ???  well, cut-arse book ...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2006, 01:54:11 PM »
then the answer is simple - is a warm up for them and a money making venture for the ttff  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »
didnt yokohama fc beat rangers 3-0 yesterday?

those japanese can play.

1]; } ?>