April 19, 2024, 08:50:40 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Japan game.  (Read 57029 times)

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Japan game.
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2006, 07:09:07 AM »
De goaless streak continues, maybe we get Philbert Jones out of retirement at least he ent fraid to fire away at de net

LOL.. Bring back Pamo!!!!!

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
Osim off to a flyer with Japan((propaganda imo))
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2006, 07:09:28 AM »
Osim off to flyer in charge of Japan

TOKYO, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Japan gave new manager Ivica Osim a perfect start with a 2-0 victory over Trinidad and Tobago in a friendly at Tokyo's National Stadium on Wednesday.

Two goals from Alex helped Japan to a comfortable victory as they sought to erase the memory of a poor World Cup campaign under previous boss Zico.

Japan went ahead in the 16th minute after Keyeno Thomas of Trinidad and Tobago brought down Kazuki Ganaha 20 metres out. Alex curled a left-foot shot into the right side of the net.

The Brazilian-born midfielder was even more impressive five minutes later when he controlled a perfectly flighted pass from defender Yuichi Komano and chipped the keeper from just inside the box to make the score 2-0.

Japan will take heart from the match as they continue with their Asian Cup qualifying campaign next week with a home game against Yemen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=Am.mLq3NjWXz_5jLJ62.KG0mw7YF?slug=reu-trinidadfriendly&prov=reuters&type=lgns

tell them japanese i say suck me....this is propaganda

its nerves that we boys had tht make them make them 2 lil mistakes otherwise it seem like we keep tehm japanes ass quiet.....but sadly goals are wat win football....
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 07:10:59 AM by doublet750 »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Osim off to a flyer with Japan((propaganda imo))
« Reply #272 on: August 09, 2006, 07:12:10 AM »

TOKYO, Aug 9 (Reuters) - Japan gave new manager Ivica Osim a perfect start with a 2-0 victory over Trinidad and Tobago in a friendly at Tokyo's National Stadium on Wednesday.

Two goals from Alex helped Japan to a comfortable victory as they sought to erase the memory of a poor World Cup campaign under previous boss Zico.

Japan went ahead in the 16th minute after Keyeno Thomas of Trinidad and Tobago brought down Kazuki Ganaha 20 metres out. Alex curled a left-foot shot into the right side of the net.

The Brazilian-born midfielder was even more impressive five minutes later when he controlled a perfectly flighted pass from defender Yuichi Komano and chipped the keeper from just inside the box to make the score 2-0.

Japan will take heart from the match as they continue with their Asian Cup qualifying campaign next week with a home game against Yemen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=Am.mLq3NjWXz_5jLJ62.KG0mw7YF?slug=reu-trinidadfriendly&prov=reuters&type=lgns

its nerves that we boys had tht make them make them 2 lil mistakes otherwise it seem like we keep tehm japanes ass quiet.....but sadly goals are wat win football....

Where in the article did you deduce that from ?

How is the article propaganda ?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 07:16:30 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Osim off to a flyer with Japan((propaganda imo))
« Reply #273 on: August 09, 2006, 07:25:10 AM »

Where in the article did you deduce that from ?

Kicker he came to that conclusion by share madness,we still don't get the picture, in order to achieve international respect we must represent and win games,it don't matter how we win,just winning is all that matters,not a draw or losing by 1 goal.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 09, 2006, 07:31:26 AM »
De goaless streak continues, maybe we get Philbert Jones out of retirement at least he ent fraid to fire away at de net

When was the last time we scored a goal?????

And I guess we can't blame stern for this one huh  :(

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 09, 2006, 07:35:22 AM »

I am sure we can find a way to blame him
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #276 on: August 09, 2006, 07:39:26 AM »
De last time we score a international goal was wen ?
 Iceland game?

I believe it was Birchall who scored the last international goal against Slovenia in that 3-1 defeat.

correct... ah just see ah man say it was Stern... fellahz does forget quick boy.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 09, 2006, 07:53:04 AM »
J-League vs Pro League and we lorse and man acting surprise and vex!!  ::)

I sure it was a good exercise and I hope the fellas showed well despite the lorse....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 09, 2006, 08:15:33 AM »

:rotfl:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #279 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:58 AM »
What is there left to say..except hardluck T&T...im sure the guys gave it there all and it's a young side so it's a good start especially coming up against a strong full Japan side..Hopefully the younger players would have learned from this experience and can adjust and pick up the pieces and move on quickly...to all the critcics about D' Whimenator....hull yuh mudda A$$....gave the man time..no body eh even see the friggin game but already startin to criticise his tactics...
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2006, 08:34:40 AM »

:rotfl:
lol

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2006, 08:48:34 AM »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2006, 08:51:34 AM »
were any local coaches able to make the trip?  ???

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2006, 08:51:49 AM »

Occonorg, is still he fault.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: He set a bad example for de youths.. :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »

Occonorg, is still he fault.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: He set a bad example for de youths.. :devil: :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nice..this stern john plague is a kiler :'( :'(

PRESIDENT OF THE STERN FOR GOALS COMITTEE
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2006, 12:35:30 PM »
ah getting tired ah this rubbish. we lose and  we saying, well give the boys ah hand we werent disgraced. this is proffessional sport this is not an U16 tournament where you trying not to destroy young boys self esteem. an international football it doesnt have points 4 losing nicely. its time  we get over that. its time we set some high football standards 4 our team. imagine manu came 2nd in the epl and ppl want fergie head. the players and all feel disappointed. when u set an objective, once its not achieved then u have failed thats the reality of the professional world
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2006, 12:45:06 PM »
ah getting tired ah this rubbish. we lose and  we saying, well give the boys ah hand we werent disgraced. this is proffessional sport this is not an U16 tournament where you trying not to destroy young boys self esteem. an international football it doesnt have points 4 losing nicely. its time  we get over that. its time we set some high football standards 4 our team. imagine manu came 2nd in the epl and ppl want fergie head. the players and all feel disappointed. when u set an objective, once its not achieved then u have failed thats the reality of the professional world

Do you know what our objective was for this game?

Reality is that Man U can count themselves as a perennial Title Contenders..... so they have every right to be disappointed when they dont win trophies...

We need to get real about the level of Trinbagonian football.... Were we favourites going into this game? What indicators were there that we would win handsomely? One WC appearance? .... a fledgling league that may very well be professional in name alone? Pray tell

The journey didn't end with de WC... It now starting!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:46:52 PM by FF »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2006, 12:47:29 PM »

Do you know what our objective was for this game?

Reality is that Man U can count themselves as a perennial Title Contenders..... so they have every right to be disappointed when they dont win trophies...

We need to get real about the level of Trinbagonian football.... Were we favourites going into this game? What indicators were there that we would win handsomely? One WC appearance? .... a fledgling league that may very well be professional in name alone? Pray tell

The journey didn't end with de WC... It now starting!

Poetic
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
arm do u understand what i am trying to say or what i have an issue with. we cant be glad or making a point  of not being disgraced after a football game with japan ( no disrespect but japan arent world beaters) that show we r setting or standards 2 low and by the way favourites are 4 bookmakers. we are angry when ppl dismiss us as football minows. why? if we r glad with not being disgraced by JAPAN
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2006, 12:58:01 PM »
arm do u understand what i am trying to say or what i have an issue with. we cant be glad or making a point  of not being disgraced after a football game with japan ( no disrespect but japan arent world beaters) that show we r setting or standards 2 low and by the way favourites are 4 bookmakers. we are angry when ppl dismiss us as football minows. why? if we r glad with not being disgraced by JAPAN

I dont see anybody being glad about this result.....

but i hear what yuh saying still

p.s. we should not be angry about being described as World minnows either... we are the personification of the word
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:59:52 PM by FF »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2006, 01:28:53 PM »
we lost 2-0 so what, what is the overall objectve? what we building towards? there is no magic in coaching, its a process.. a building process, so untill we see the tape and look at the team's performance and how players asserted themseles...everyone just need to relax and stop talking shite...

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2006, 01:50:13 PM »

Oh Gorm whah is dat? Karate?
Who is that # 9 - Jet Li?  :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
News clip summary of Japan Vs TnT
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2006, 01:51:39 PM »

Here is a news clip summary of the game from a Japanese perspective

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FBUHUM0S

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: News clip summary of Japan Vs TnT
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2006, 01:55:27 PM »
thanks as always

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2006, 01:56:52 PM »
Watch nah! I tried of all this beating paps 2-0? We gone all thee way behind God back in Japan or China weh ever to take hard lash from them China men... ah tired man. When we go start winning games out right... hands down? Just to much big up's and no put up's with we teams! I want to see we beating people with confidences. Don't mind me ya'll I'm just venting at the moment.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2006, 02:31:15 PM »
The goals dry up long time now ,never a good ting .This kind of rut could last long ,we need easy com,like grenada or jamaica to break out of it.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2006, 02:35:45 PM »
The goals dry up long time now ,never a good ting .This kind of rut could last long ,we need easy com,like grenada or jamaica to break out of it.

other players who werent selected could be attributed for this reason and also players who should have started in this game get corbeaux sweat >:(

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »
SBL... Yuh aint easy...

Thanx 4 de link...

Laterz

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2006, 02:50:58 PM »
dem Japanese highlights they just give a one side view
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 02:56:05 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>