March 18, 2024, 11:16:27 PM

Author Topic: English Premier League (EPL) Thread  (Read 255877 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: English Premier League (EPL) thread
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2006, 07:25:10 PM »
I'm expecting Chelsea to win the EPL again this season but in a much closer race than the last couple of seasons. From position 2 to 5, I figure it go be de usual suspects, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs and Arsenal. Hard to pick who in dat group go finish where but I think Man U is most likely to drop down from dey 2nd place last year. Also I'm looking for Newcastle to make a comeback and show some improvement this year.

Most likely to unseat Chelsea? I figure Liverpool or Arsenal this year.

U tink newcastle cud get higher than 7th..coz that wher they finish last year..they was at 6th at one point
ah have to say that was  real good comebck to end de season after that Souness crap.
that team always had potential..if they get a good start..they making top5 easily
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2006, 11:31:37 AM »
I'm expecting Chelsea to win the EPL again this season but in a much closer race than the last couple of seasons. From position 2 to 5, I figure it go be de usual suspects, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs and Arsenal. Hard to pick who in dat group go finish where but I think Man U is most likely to drop down from dey 2nd place last year. Also I'm looking for Newcastle to make a comeback and show some improvement this year.

U tink newcastle cud get higher than 7th..coz that wher they finish last year..they was at 6th at one point
ah have to say that was  real good comebck to end de season after that Souness crap.
that team always had potential..if they get a good start..they making top5 easily

top 5 ? i hope so. i thinkin about 8th

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2006, 11:00:11 PM »
This would be my team if I was an EPL manager and could not afford the BIG stars. I find some of these no name or under rated EPL players are good.

GK - Antti Niemi (Middlesbrough)

RB - Alberto Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea)
CB - Anton Ferdinand (West Ham)
CB - Ledley King (Tottenham)
LB - Wayne Bridge (Fulham)

RW - Jermaine Pennant (Liverpool)
CM - Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham)
DM - Lassana Diarra (Chelsea)
LW - Stelios Giannakopoulos (Bolton)

RF - Juan Pablo Angel (Aston Villa)
LF - Jose Antonio Reyes (Arsenal)

My Subs.

RF - Jason Roberts (Blackburn)
LF - Marlon Harewood (West Ham)
CF - Mohamed Sissoko (Liverpool)
CM - Joey Barton (Man-City)
LW - Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham)
CB - Brett Emerton (Blackburn)
CB - Radhi Jaidi (Bolton)

I Really like your pick for starting 'keeper and since yuh didn't name one to the bench, I will nominate Carlo Cudicini for that role and maybe even split time between the posts.
    Even if John Obi Mikel doesn't get much playing time (Chelsea's lineup, especially their midfield is downright FRIGHTENING!!......but I wish they would have gotten or still WOULD get rid of Arjen Robben) I at least think that he will leave a big impression on the premiership fans.  I won't say much more about him, but barring possibly a bad attitude, he WILL impress!!  I really don't see that chelsea's competition is going to come from the primiership this year.......but, football, as any sport , is a funny thing.  What we see on paper, might not turn out to be so on grass.

Where the fashion is concerned, the only nike product you will see me wearin' is a Barcelona or Brazil (in alphabetical order).  Adidas RIGHT THROUGH!!
   Even though I is a Mourinho fan, and ah cyah stand Benitez and Liverpool.......their kit this season is NICE, too!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2006, 06:47:37 AM »
chelsea all the way,sheva is exactly what chelsea were missing,a 20 goal a season striker.look out for chelsea.they are jus so consistent

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2006, 06:55:11 AM »
I figure Sheva could be the spark they missing in Europe but I not seeing 3 in a row for Chelsea...not in the EPL. This is not the French League. When last a side win 3 straight in Italy, Spain or England? I not seeign that happening...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2006, 07:51:15 AM »
spurs revealed the fee agreed for carrick

18.6 million pounds  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2006, 08:10:28 AM »
I figure Sheva could be the spark they missing in Europe but I not seeing 3 in a row for Chelsea...not in the EPL. This is not the French League. When last a side win 3 straight in Italy, Spain or England? I not seeign that happening...

I have a question: When last did a team spend the amount of money that Chelsea has and when last did a team boast a roster of players like chelsea that can play and beat teams consistently.  

I not saying they winning for sure cause it's football and anything could happen....but they definitely are the favourites in my book

Also, who's yuh pick for La Liga this year?  Since Barcelona win it in the last 2 yrs, I guess it's not dem?

« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 09:57:02 AM by lickslikefire »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2006, 09:37:58 AM »

United win 3 straight just a few years ago 2000-2002.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2006, 09:50:24 AM »

jdb    yeh utd won 98-99 99-00 00-01 .... arsenal won in 01-02 and utd won 02-03

4 outta 5

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2006, 11:04:48 AM »
Man U ppl have a read here

How Ferguson is destroying his legacy!!

Thoughts... comments

http://football.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1827876,00.html
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2006, 11:22:36 AM »

Also, who's yuh pick for La Liga this year?  Since Barcelona win it in the last 2 yrs, I guess it's not dem?

Real...Capello is a born winner and Real not going emptyhanded for so long.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2006, 11:23:26 AM »

jdb    yeh utd won 98-99 99-00 00-01 .... arsenal won in 01-02 and utd won 02-03

4 outta 5
That differnt...ManU had Yorkie then  ;D

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »
The team to beat is Chelsea

Liverpool, and Arsenal............possibly Man u may be the ones to upset them this year

As much as chelsea hav a world class squad, and as much as I luv dem................dis just mite be d year we handin ova our crown......................

NOT

Cech
ferreria      carvallo          terry           gallas
                      maka
       lampard           essien
         ballack           robben
                  sheva

back 4 not so sure but a damn good team anyway............

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »
Manchester United have completed the signing of Michael Carrick from Tottenham Hotspur.

The England midfielder put pen-to-paper for The Red Devils on Monday after he finalised personal terms and passed a medical.

The Red Devils have agreed to pay Spurs up to £18.6 million for Carrick, although part of the fee is dependant on appearances and other factors.

Carrick will be unveiled by United on Wednesday as the club's first signing of the summer.

Sir Alex Ferguson has already confirmed that Carrick will be wearing number 16 for United next season - Roy Keane's old shirt.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2006, 03:46:24 PM »
ah see nobody ent comment... ah feel allyuh ent see it lemmeh post it in all its glory!!

Thoughts... comments?

Shredding his legacy at every turn

Sir Alex Ferguson's brilliance famously knocked Liverpool off their perch. Now his incompetence is doing the same to Manchester United. How did it come to this, wonders Rob Smyth

Monday July 31, 2006
Guardian Unlimited

Winding down: Ferguson no longer has the stomach or the wit for the fight. Photograph: Getty.

It was John Cleese, in Clockwise, who said: "I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand." Manchester United fans would beg to differ. Usually, the best thing about pre-season is the hope: reality's incisors have yet to pierce the gums of optimism, and fans can live off the balmy, often barmy belief that this is their year. For supporters of most of the other 91 English clubs, that's the mood right now. For United fans? Forget it. After three seasons of papering over the cracks, it seems most United fans are awaiting the moment that the fault lines tracing a veiny path across Old Trafford are exposed.

Almost everything about the club reeks of disarray. Owned by the Glazers, who push buttons from a remote hideaway like Dr Evil; run by a manager who shreds his legacy at every turn; almost exclusively represented by the inadequate (Darren Fletcher and Kieran Richardson) and the odious (Rio Ferdinand); unable to close a deal for West Brom's reserve keeper, never mind the new Roy Keane. The signing of Michael Carrick, a Pirlo when a Gattuso was needed, is a band aid for a bullet wound, and a ludicrously expensive one at that.
If anything, it's a surprise that United have bought anyone at all. This summer, they have been like a pathetic drunk lumbering across a dancefloor at 1.45am, trying to get off with everything that moves. No matter how many people they move in for - and if reports are to be believed, United have made offers for dozens of players - nobody wants to go near them. And the one person who surely would, Damien Duff, was allowed to slip into the arms of Newcastle for less than United paid for Patrice Evra. You couldn't make it up. You don't have to.

United finished second last season, but that said more about the deficiency of the Premiership than their own. Arsenal will not have a four-month blind spot this season, while all evidence suggests that Liverpool's gradient will continue on its upward trajectory. With Tottenham getting stronger, even with the loss of Carrick, it is entirely conceivable that, if they start slowly, United could finish fifth; in today's environment, that would be disastrous.

The problems are so obvious, so fundamental, as to be beggar belief that they have not been addressed. Just as the glory years of 1992 to 2001 will only fully be appreciated in 20 years' time, so will Ferguson's subsequent failure. It is particularly bewildering that a man who once exerted such an unyielding grip on every single aspect of the club that he had to be virtually coerced into delegating has let things slip to this extent. Take the Cristiano Ronaldo situation: Ferguson said recently that he had not even spoken to Ronaldo since the World Cup, a staggering dereliction of duty that is in total contrast to the us-against-the-world protection that he gave to David Beckham - and for which, for a time, he was so thrillingly rewarded - in 1998.

Once upon a time Ferguson could play 'who blinks first' with fate and win every time, his iron will shaping his destiny exactly as he wanted. Now he is reduced to uttering garbage like "it's like having a new signing" of Paul Scholes, Ole Solskjaer, Gabriel Heinze and Alan Smith, the irrational if-I-say-it-enough-it-might-happen gibberish you'd associate with a serial loser like Kevin Keegan. These days, the man they call The Hairdryer is full of nothing but hot air.

Ferguson's squad, once so taut, is a baggy mess of has-beens, never-will-bes and Liam Miller. The simple repetition of 4-4-2, of Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Beckham, Cole and Yorke, has given way to myriad tactical and personnel changes, to a ruinous obsession with utility players and tinkering. It's a truly appalling fact that, with Ruud van Nistelrooy gone, none of United's outfield players have played in only one position at the club. A nadir was reached in the FA Cup game at Wolves last season, when nearly £60m of defensive and attacking talent (Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney) was used in the centre of midfield.

It is an increasingly inescapable conclusion that, unwittingly or otherwise, Ferguson is winding down, a prizefighter who no longer has the stomach or the wit for an admittedly enormous challenge which, once upon a time, he would have fervently inhaled. Like he did with Liverpool. Ferguson's almost maniacal yearning to "knock Liverpool off their f**king perch" was arguably the single most important factor in United's 1990s renaissance. It makes it all the more vicious an irony that, 10 years later, he should knock United off the perch he had made for them through increasingly rank mismanagement.

Indeed, it must irk him beyond belief that United are making exactly the same mistakes that Liverpool did: lack of pheromones in the transfer market; laughable, fall-back signings at suspicious and ridiculous prices; deluded ramblings ("we are as good as Chelsea, no question") - and, worst of all, a dressing-room where playing the field seems as important as playing the game. Liverpool's Spice Boys were bad, but they have nothing on Merk Berks like Ferdinand, Richardson and Wes Brown.

Ferguson has taken this end-of-an-empire template and, incredibly, managed to develop it: he's added a sprawling, outsized squad chock-full of obscenely well-paid deadwood; insultingly obvious spin that a two-year-old could see through (the Van Nistelrooy saga); economy with the truth (Ferguson ridiculed a journalist for saying that Paul Scholes had been scouting for United; a few days later Scholes confirmed the story); a coaching set-up that had Wayne Rooney playing wide for a season and turned Ronaldo from the world's most thrilling off-the-wall talent into a run-of-the-mill winger.

Ferguson, an essentially honourable man, is partly suffering because of the impossibly high standards he set, and he carries the fatigued incomprehension of a man who is out of time. When he cites his favourite United team it is not the Treble-winners of 1999, but the Double-winners of 1994: Schmeichel, Bruce, Pallister, Ince, Keane, Hughes, Cantona, Robson - a team that dripped masculinity, who bonded over blockbusting Saturday-night sessions, who embodied the old-school values to which Ferguson can relate. Real men. The gentrification generation - sarong-wearing, pink champagne-swigging metrosexuals - are entirely beyond his comprehension. He could handle one, David Beckham, for a time before eventually giving up on him. Now he has a pack of them, for whom the hairdryer means only one thing - a trip to Toni & Guy. It is a different world. Ferguson probably doesn't even know what 'merk' means.

Everywhere, principles are being sacrificed. In years gone by Ferdinand - who for all his irrefutable ability is the type of character whose presence in a United shirt symbolises everything that has gone wrong with the club - would've been out the door faster than Paul Ince could say 'big-time Charlie', but now Ferguson can't afford to lose his only world-class defender. In years gone by he wouldn't have considered signing someone like Patrick Vieira, on grounds of age or character, but now he is left looking for someone, anyone, to appease the fans. In years gone by he would never have given a game to someone like John O'Shea, whose sole use is to put the podge in a hodgepodge midfield. In years gone by, he would never have sanctioned the mediocre football that, except for a few giddy weeks in the spring of 2003, United have played ever since Carlos Queiroz arrived in 2002 masquerading gobbledygook as continental sophistication.

And the thing is, it is only going to get worse: Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham have all made shrewd, cheap signings and are on an upward trajectory. United are going the other way: they are hugely dependent on Ferdinand and Rooney, but no amount of Carling Cup medals is going to sate their ambition. Then there is the Glazer factor, the full, inevitable horror of which is only just beginning to emerge. United fans think this season is going to be bad. It hasn't even started.

rob.smyth@guardian.co.uk

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2006, 04:17:49 PM »
ok number 1.....f**k you FF

number 2..... f**k you whoever wrote that backward thinking third world article

number 3 f**k all the manchester united haters.... allyuh trinis dat just hate man utd is because a rich spoilt brat showoff named dwight yorke f**ked up himself at united and allyuh wanna blame fergie...so f**k allyuh

yorke is a boss player but his attitude killed him there .... the new dwight yorke..the leader..is a much better yorke

may 2007 we will see... i am not saying we are winning the league.. but 5th yuh stupid english c**t?...no way
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 04:19:20 PM by Small Magician »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »

number 3 f**k all the manchester united haters.... allyuh trinis dat just hate man utd is because a rich spoilt brat showoff named dwight yorke f**ked up himself at united and allyuh wanna blame fergie...so f**k allyuh

yorke is a boss player but his attitude killed him there .... the new dwight yorke..the leader..is a much better yorke

may 2007 we will see... i am not saying we are winning the league.. but 5th yuh stupid english c**t?...no way

Calm down fella.  I have been backing Liverpool since the 80s.  I never jump on no Man U wagon.  Reality is that Man U are not the team that brought trepidation to the opposition like in the 90s.  Sir Alex is being matched by great tacticians at the other big English clubs, and his team is no longer the automatic choice of non-English big names that wish to play in the prem.  The tide is changing, whether you like it or not.  Truth is, Man U signing Carrick still does not give them "steel" in the middle.  Carrick is more about artistry, if you ask me.  Hargreaves might have been closer in the mold of a Keene.  Graveson would have been a good man too.  If he really wanted another Keene, he shoudda tempt Milan with that type of money for Gattuso.  Dem Italian teams does sell amongst themselves, if the price is right, so they might have bitten the bait.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 08:48:55 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2006, 06:14:41 AM »

I ask for thoughts and comments and this is all you was capable of? ???

I know you young but show a little more maturity nah! The man never say dey finishing 5th he say it could be possible....

The man back up he argument with his reasoning... if you disagree let us see your points so we could get some good clean debate! Instead of all dis internet posturing and e-thuggery.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2006, 06:36:57 AM »
I know you dont like what you read but I think a lot of it has basis in fact.
It is well known that Man U dressing room is in dissaray with players trying to leave. You have to wonder why players are refusing to sign for them, back in times you had to form a queue !
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2006, 06:52:51 AM »
I can't see what the problem is. Man United have been accused of being in a crisis for the last ten years and they always come up trumps.

Remember Alan Hansen's comments "You can't win anything with kids", well they did, in fact they won the treble so I would not write them off yet.

Fergie knows what he is doing and I fully expect them to be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
English Football League Form Guides
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2006, 10:38:34 AM »
championship: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/5175924.stm
league 1: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_2/5175922.stm
league 2: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_3/5176388.stm

LUTON TOWN

Latest club news

Nickname: The Hatters
Ground: Kenilworth Road
Capacity: 9,975
Last season: 10th
Manager: Mike Newell (June 2003)

In: Adam Boyd (Hartlepool, £500,000), Richard Langley (QPR), Lewis Emanuel (Bradford)

Out: Steve Howard (Derby, £1m), Kevin Nicholls (Leeds, £750,000), Enoch Showunmi (Bristol City)

BBC Sport verdict: The loss of Kevin Nicholls and Steve Howard makes life more difficult for Luton after they impressed last season.

But the Hatters got £1.7m for the duo and there is plenty left from the £3m sale of Curtis Davies last summer too.

Any improvement on last season will depend on how Newell spends his money but they should survive comfortably.

Key man: Carlos Edwards. Had a great World Cup for Trinidad & Tobago

PORT VALE

Latest club news

Nickname: The Valiants
Ground: Vale Park
Capacity: 22,356
Last season: 13th
Manager: Martin Foyle (February 2004)

In: Paul Harsley (Macclesfield), Colin Miles (Yeovil), Akpo Sodje (Darlington), Jason Talbot (Mansfield), Richard Walker (Crewe), Danny Whitaker (Macclesfield)

Out: Jonny Brain (Macclesfield), Michael Cummins (Darlington), Tony Dinning (Stockport), Craig James (Darlington), Steve Rowland, Hector Sam (Walsall)

BBC Sport verdict: Port Vale have hung on to most of last year's squad, but look unlikely to better last season's half-way finish.

Boss Martin Foyle will hope his side can continue to make steady progress.

But not even Robbie Williams' recent investment is likely to bring anything other than another season in mid-table.

Key man: Chris Birchall. Midfielder is bound to attract transfer speculation after returning from the World Cup.

WREXHAM

Latest club news

Nickname: Red Dragons
Ground: Racecourse Ground
Capacity: 15,500
Last season: 13th
Manager: Denis Smith (October 2001)

In: Steve Evans (TNS), Chris Llewellyn (Hartlepool), Neil Roberts (Doncaster), Juan Ugarte (Crewe), Ryan Valentine (Darlington)

Out: Dave Bayliss (Lancaster City), Dean Bennett (Chester), Andy Holt (Northampton), Alex Smith, Jon Walters (Chester), Jim Whitley

BBC Sport verdict: Denis Smith has brought old favourites Juan Ugarte, Chris Llewellyn and Neil Roberts back to their old stomping ground.

This sleeping Welsh dragon threatens to breathe fire before all too often drifting back into a doze.

After flirting with promotion, expect a mid-table finish.

Key man: Dennis Lawrence. Giant defender fresh from bigging it up in the World Cup in Germany.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 10:49:51 AM by Andre »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2006, 11:37:25 AM »
something to make utd fans smile

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2006, 12:23:45 PM »

Good point. I thought they finished lower than that. The best I see them doing is a maybe 5th place. I think they more likely to end up right back around where they finish last year. 6/7/8.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »
BTW, I've been a Man U fan for almost 30 yrs and I definitely don't see them beating Chelsea this year. As a matter of fact I would be happy with 5th or better. Something is missing in this team. They don't dominate games like they used to a couple of years ago. And I think their 2 biggest stars at the moment (Rooney and Ronaldo) are fragile mentally.

Their strike force (although, they can score goals) is not exactly awe inspiring. Defence? Who knows what we'll get this year. At least Heinze is back, but if anything happens to him... Father put a hand fuh Evra.

I think the team lacks chemistry and cohesion. Hopefully Fergie can find something/someone to hold them together.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 02, 2006, 01:26:41 PM »
something to make utd fans smile

ey..carrick is a newcastle boy at heart.. ( hes from the toon )

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2006, 06:43:48 AM »
BTW, I've been a Man U fan for almost 30 yrs and I definitely don't see them beating Chelsea this year. As a matter of fact I would be happy with 5th or better. Something is missing in this team. They don't dominate games like they used to a couple of years ago. 

The thing that missing is the intimidation factor from a couple years ago. Teams used to show up looking to minimise the amount of licks they getting from ManU, now teams believe they can beat them. Chelsea and Arsenal mash up their aura, now they 'just another big team', not the 'great ManU'.
The swagger of Eric Cantona has finally worn off...

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2006, 10:20:25 AM »
Not enough Englishmen, with the exception of Arsenal, I strongly believe that a core of good English talent is the key.

I'm not suggesting English players are better, but I do believe that english players want to win the English league more than overseas players. If you look at the treble winning side, it had a core of young English players who came up through the youth system together and would sweat blood for each other. This, along with the passion and drive of Roy Keane gave them this belief that, even if they were 2-0 down with 5 minutes to go, they could still win.

Man U have still got a very strong side, but they seem to miss some passion, Something that Mourinho has developed in the Chelsea team.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2006, 10:42:47 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2006, 02:36:54 PM »
Actually, it's £48 plus a £2 booking fee to get into the Bridge.

£50 to watch a game of football, outrageous.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2006, 07:55:11 PM »
who allyuh think go be the first managerial casualty for this season?
ah picking Chris Coleman
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>