March 18, 2024, 10:50:10 PM

Author Topic: English Premier League (EPL) Thread  (Read 255875 times)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
Re: English Premier League (EPL) thread
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 07:05:53 AM »
It say in the paper today Man U on the verge of getting Carrick and makin a bid for some argentinan defensive mid..
They offer 16 mil for Carrick and he alredy turn down a new contract at white heart lane

yeh jub....  looks like we are getting Carrick for 16 mil pounds and  corinthian officials are in united trying to finalize a deal for Javier Mascherano for 16 mil pounds also..

das real gud if we get both... after dat all we need is a new striker

at least u didnt mind that i didnt no the argetinians name . some ppl got vex with me for that
lol

I, Carib-briton(aka Fatass) am a loser
  :loser:

I know you are Jub02

Man U Fans! (Small Magician and others)

Do your really care if Van Nistelrooy leaves and if he leaves do you think you need a replacement?

Man U..my ass :rotfl:

Your an Idiot for real this time because you can't take a joke(in the other thread) and you do realise you typed the part where I'm ''meant'' speaking in your post section with is carib-brition loser business
You try but you just fail.
I'm done wid you my yute.

I know.....but i didnt no this was serious buisness. God man wen u got vex u serch thru every little thing and comment about it so u can win some sort of notorious battle..it a message board!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 07:10:01 AM »
Carib-Brighton...... um i am probably the biggest van nistelrooy fan..and it is hurting me inside that he is leaving..but i wish him the best and he will always be a united legend

and i was always thinking toress toress toress  but obviously he likes athletico and is staying put...  now we have rooney, saha, alan smith, solksjaer, and rossi...   they all sound like an excellent strike force... but i dont think that is a good enough strike force to win the league and challenge for CL....

but we will see...    looks like we are getting to Center mids    and thats what we need right now... Carrick and Javier Mascherano....   both play DM for their clubs but carrick could be used as a pure CM or AM... Mascherano... i think is very effitent  gets the job done but in a english style hard hitting way....  i think if man utd gets him  that will be a great buy...  carrick also....

its time to spend some of glazes money...

i want three players  Carrick..Mascherano... and i always wanted owen bt he is injured so i guess i would like to bring... defoe...  maybe man u could give spurs 25 mil pounds for both players  15 for carrick 10 for defoe

we will have to wait and see

See I what you would like that red devils and Big up Carib-Brighton I've always loved that poster. ;)

Someone needs to get Anelka I would say Man U but I dont see that happening, Arsenal might be sorting out their Defensive problem soon hopefully

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 07:11:31 AM »

I know.....but i didnt no this was serious buisness. God man wen u got vex u serch thru every little thing and comment about it so u can win some sort of notorious battle..it a message board!
Jub02 be quiet now on this topic please, you were getting upset about because you were complaing in the other and you tell me his message board crap. As I've said before you real naive. Done It.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 07:25:24 AM »

well tell me which of the top 6 teams going to actually play with 2 out and out strikers and forwards?
Arsenal have only one forward who guranteed of starting; Man U going to play Rooney alone and maybe bring Saha on as sub; and Spurs will be picking their 2 starters out of Berbatov, Keane and Defoe, they might even play with all 3 with Keane deeper.
So tell me where i talking shit bout Bellamy and Crouch isnt a good attack..sorry but i ent consider a one man show an 'attack'.
maybe i shoulda say they would make an effective combination.

ManU playing with 2 strikers, Rooney and one other : Rooney already prove he cah play as a lone striker. Unless they playing the 3-3-4 still, with Ronaldo and Roony on the flanks and Saha (or some new striker they might buy) going through the middle.

Spurs playing 2 strikers, Liverpool playing 2 strikers, Chelsea SAY they playing 2 strikers, but that will change once they realise they not running away with the title this year. Is only Arsenal who might play with Henry alone and have men running in from midfield, but with Pires gone I feel Walcott and Adebayor will be lining up a lot more to give Henry support. Not to mention van Persie looking like the real deal now!

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 07:26:45 AM »
The EPL this year...
Liverpool will be the team to unseat Chelsea, but only if Fowler and Bellamy get to play together regularly but both are injury prone so we will see. Benitez is a master tactician and now they have the wingers he crying for since he reach.

Spurs cracking into the top 4, possibly 3, Martin Jol is a good coach and man manager, once he could juggle his midfiel properly. Carrick leaving might actually help them cause he have real other midfielders there with talent and Carrick was the only man guaranteed every game.

I not writing off Man U cause when they under stress and duress, is when they like to prove people wrong.

Arsenal...well it depends on how much of a dffernce Walcott make cause Henry carry them on his back last year. That have to take a toll on a player sometime,but Wenger is a boss at finding young players and turning them into world beaters so u never know which one of them players might be a match winner this year for Arsenal.

Beloved Newcastle to come 6th and make a run in Europe and grab the League Cup.

City and Everton to have good seasons and West Ham to have a difficult one after last year.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 08:22:44 AM by spideybuff »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 07:30:23 AM »

well tell me which of the top 6 teams going to actually play with 2 out and out strikers and forwards?
Arsenal have only one forward who guranteed of starting; Man U going to play Rooney alone and maybe bring Saha on as sub; and Spurs will be picking their 2 starters out of Berbatov, Keane and Defoe, they might even play with all 3 with Keane deeper.
So tell me where i talking shit bout Bellamy and Crouch isnt a good attack..sorry but i ent consider a one man show an 'attack'.
maybe i shoulda say they would make an effective combination.

ManU playing with 2 strikers, Rooney and one other : Rooney already prove he cah play as a lone striker. Unless they playing the 3-3-4 still, with Ronaldo and Roony on the flanks and Saha (or some new striker they might buy) going through the middle.

Spurs playing 2 strikers, Liverpool playing 2 strikers, Chelsea SAY they playing 2 strikers, but that will change once they realise they not running away with the title this year. Is only Arsenal who might play with Henry alone and have men running in from midfield, but with Pires gone I feel Walcott and Adebayor will be lining up a lot more to give Henry support. Not to mention van Persie looking like the real deal now!

That post just shows how good the prem is going to be next year, very good. I have my worries about Arsenal though.

West Ham (England C team ;D) will causes teams problems and Spurs (Yidos/Scum/england A/B team  ;D) are building their team well buy every single english player that shows a bit of potential, soon we will be seeing 8 year olds lining up for tottenham because they scored with their rear end against bunch of big ole men.

Liverpool just signed Pennant and have got gonalzes, nuff competition in their side expect for up front.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 07:42:49 AM »
The EPL this year...
Liverpool will be the team to unseat Chelsea, but only if Fowler and Bellamy get to play together regularly but both are injury prone so we will see. Benitez is a master tactician and now they have the wingers he crying for since he reach.

Spurs cracking into the top 4, possibly 3, Martin Jol is a good coach and man manager, once he could juggle his midfiel properly. Carrick leaving might actually help them cause he have re
I not writing off Man U cause when they under stress and duress, is when they like to prove people wrong.

Arsenal...well it depends on how much of a dffernce Walcott make cause Henry carry them on his back last year. That have to take a toll on a player sometime,but Wenger is a boss at finding young players and turning them into world beaters so u never know which one of them players might be a match winner this year for Arsenal.

Beloved Newcastle to come 6th and make a run in Europe and grab the League Cup.  ;D ;D

City and Everton to have good seasons and West Ham to have a difficult one after last year.

here here :beermug:

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 07:45:28 AM »
Carib-Brighton...... um i am probably the biggest van nistelrooy fan..and it is hurting me inside that he is leaving..but i wish him the best and he will always be a united legend

and i was always thinking toress toress toress  but obviously he likes athletico and is staying put...  now we have rooney, saha, alan smith, solksjaer, and rossi...   they all sound like an excellent strike force... but i dont think that is a good enough strike force to win the league and challenge for CL....

but we will see...    looks like we are getting to Center mids    and thats what we need right now... Carrick and Javier Mascherano....   both play DM for their clubs but carrick could be used as a pure CM or AM... Mascherano... i think is very effitent  gets the job done but in a english style hard hitting way....  i think if man utd gets him  that will be a great buy...  carrick also....

its time to spend some of glazes money...

i want three players  Carrick..Mascherano... and i always wanted owen bt he is injured so i guess i would like to bring... defoe...  maybe man u could give spurs 25 mil pounds for both players  15 for carrick 10 for defoe

See I what you would like that red devils and Big up Carib-Brighton I've always loved that poster. ;)

Someone needs to get Anelka I would say Man U but I dont see that happening, Arsenal might be sorting out their Defensive problem soon hopefully

Maybe he thinks you spend a lot of time in Brighton :whistling:

Liverpool have now signed Bellamy and Pennant. I guess that means the magistrates in Liverpool will be even busier next season  ;D

I think Bellamy will really set the EPL alight now he is there and if he stays fit, Liverpool will be Chelsea's main rival.

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 07:47:04 AM »

its time to spend some of glazers money...

Small Magician I agree with you about not playing Carrick as a defensive/holding midfielder.

As a Spurs supporter having had the whole season to judge him, I can tell you he is a special talent. Players like him do not come along very often. The range of passing, the vision, the time on the ball he seems to have shows his class. The problem Carrick may have if that his current and future managers may play him out of position- i.e. and a defensive/holding midfielder. That is not his best position. He is not a natural ball winner, he is a creative player. Carrick’s ideal position is the role in which Pirlo played for Italy just in front of Gattuso. That is why I would love him to stay at Spurs to play just in front of Zokora. That would be a boss central midfield. Zokora pace and athleticism and Carrick’s creativity would be perfect. If he does go to Man U I just hope Fergie doesn’t waste his talent.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2006, 08:07:25 AM by Remie »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 08:32:49 AM »
i hear ya.....  but if fergie is trying to get both Carrick and Javier Mascherano  obviously Carrick will be used as the playmaker...    Scholes Carrick and Mascherano will all rotate throughout the season in CM

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 08:40:03 AM »
Doh let Fergie fool allyuh...it have no rotation policy at ManU. I sure everybody here could name the starting 4-4-2 for the treble winning season. Rotation is just a excuse to bench men when they start to figure they irreplaceable and to give the youngsters a rest.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 09:32:13 AM »
The EPL this year...

Spurs cracking into the top 4, possibly 3, Martin Jol is a good coach and man manager, once he could juggle his midfiel properly. Carrick leaving might actually help them cause he have real other midfielders there with talent and Carrick was the only man guaranteed every game.

Ah ain't know boy....yuh post confuse meh....I hope Walcott get playing time this season, so we could see the yute play...but ah cah see him making any "big difference" in Arsenal, since de man NEVER get a sweat in EPL yet....

I also doh agree with fowler and bellamy playing together...I feel fowler will be on de bench for sure, and be more effective coming off de bench.....and crouch and bellamy go start as Feliz stated earlier....and they will be a formidable strike duo as much as we trinis hate crouch....

IMHO it's Chelsea league again by a stretch, unless dey royally srew up....look for meh boy shevchenko to light up de EPL....

I feel Liverpool and Arsenal go fight up for 2nd and maybe try to challenge Chelsea at some point in the season, but to no avail....

and Man U and Tottenham fighting for that last Champion's League spot

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 09:55:21 AM »
I hope Walcott get playing time this season, so we could see the yute play...but ah cah see him making any "big difference" in Arsenal, since de man NEVER get a sweat in EPL yet....
Tthe man is a 12m pound player and an England international...so obviously he have something. Rooney made a difference his first EPL season, as did Owen. So if Walcott don't produce something and be that somethign that ups Arsenal as compared to last year, then their challenge will fall flat.

I also doh agree with fowler and bellamy playing together...I feel fowler will be on de bench for sure, and be more effective coming off de bench
Bellamy say Fowler is his hero and he would love to play alongside him, Plus , according to reports Fowler set up most of the chances on goals in the pre-season they play together. IMHO, Robbie needs more time on the field in order to really make an impact. But...I not the coach, it is just a hope for me.
IMHO it's Chelsea league again by a stretch, unless dey royally srew up....look for meh boy shevchenko to light up de EPL....
This is Chelsea's year to self destruct...because they wil make the mistake of dropping Makelele in order to accommodate Ballack, Lampard and Essien. Obi Mikel is already a drama-maker, so he will complain for time saying he coulda go ManU and sweat and he didn't fight to come to Chelsea to bench. Drogba ask to leave as soon as he hear Shevchenko coming and i highly doubt Mourinho changing a winning formula for Drogba's sake, so he will also bench and grumble. Too many cooks...one bad run of form and u will hear about unrest in the dressing room.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 10:03:23 AM »
This is Chelsea's year to self destruct...because they wil make the mistake of dropping Makelele in order to accommodate Ballack, Lampard and Essien. Obi Mikel is already a drama-maker, so he will complain for time saying he coulda go ManU and sweat and he didn't fight to come to Chelsea to bench. Drogba ask to leave as soon as he hear Shevchenko coming and i highly doubt Mourinho changing a winning formula for Drogba's sake, so he will also bench and grumble. Too many cooks...one bad run of form and u will hear about unrest in the dressing room.

that little money hungry bitch... i hope all he sees is carling cup....  he cudda start at man utd... buh u pick to go to a club with ballack lampard makalele and essien.....     wa dey does teach in nigeria boy? obviously not common sense

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »
The man is a 12m pound player and an England international...so obviously he have something. Rooney made a difference his first EPL season, as did Owen. So if Walcott don't produce something and be that somethign that ups Arsenal as compared to last year, then their challenge will fall flat.

I also doh agree with fowler and bellamy playing together...I feel fowler will be on de bench for sure, and be more effective coming off de bench
Bellamy say Fowler is his hero and he would love to play alongside him, Plus , according to reports Fowler set up most of the chances on goals in the pre-season they play together. IMHO, Robbie needs more time on the field in order to really make an impact. But...I not the coach, it is just a hope for me.

Last year men was saying de same ting..."Chelsea have an international reserve team...they doh have a team with heart.....they will have real men whining on de bench..."..but de fact is they still cut everybody arse......doh get me wrong....I HATE CHELSEA with a passion....I just saying how I seeing it....

Regarding Walcott.....you comparing that small man to Rooney and Owen....you ever see dat man play against "quality players"...I haven't, so I cah really make an informed opinion and I doh find yuh could justify a player's impact for a team based on how much money he making and if he is an english international....

I hear what yuh saying about Bellamy and fowler though, and hope that partnership materializes :beermug:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 10:41:44 AM »
The EPL this year...

Spidey ah have to agree to everything yuh say there..let we hope Newcastle produce also fuh real  :)

concernign Man U..is Rooney alone up top with Scholes behind..like allyuh did forget Scholes coming back or what?..that was for you specifically JDB lol..Sir ent go play Rooney and Saha at the same time unless he have to chase a game...right now Nistelrooy looking out de picture.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 11:03:30 AM »
Dis EPL season go have little drama.  Arsenal go reduce it to a one horse race wit de ress fightin fuh de crumbs. 

Wit dat....is really only individuals go be gettin my interest.

Who Carlos Edwards end up playin wit

Obi Mikel wit Chelsea and how he do...if he get playin time

Theo Walcott and how much run he go get and wha kinda impact he go have.

How Ronaldo respond to de English fans and media

Oddah dan dat....ho hum.

Predictions....

EPL winners - Arsenal

Player of the Year - Thierry Henry

Young player of the year - Obi Mikel or Theo Walcott (dependin of course on how much run dem get)

Leading goalscorer - Craig Bellamy / Thierry Henry - tie

Wid dem kind a predictions ah hope Martha Stewart give you some insider info  because yuh risky dread!!!

Doh take no odds on dem predictions ah beggin yuh..... :D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 12:01:15 PM »
SPURS!.. no need to say more.

BTW..it would be nice to have Carlos in the prem.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2006, 04:00:21 PM »
anybody know if the Van Nistelrooy deal will just be cash?
maybe they shoulda tell Real to throw in Gravesen in the deal
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2006, 05:22:43 AM »
Well when one great player goes out... one great player comes in

Man Utd Confirm Carrick Capture

Tottenham are expected to confirm the sale of their England midfielder Michael Carrick to Manchester United in an £18million deal later on Friday.

Spurs, who rejected a bid of £10million from United earlier this summer, are understood to have accepted their increased offer for the player.

Reports suggest the deal to take Carrick to Old Trafford was finally completed early this morning and he is expected to be unveiled as a United player later today.

The deal came just hours after Real Madrid claimed they had clinched the signing of United's Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy for a fee in the region of £10million.

The striker is believed to have signed a three-year deal with the Spanish giants after quitting United in the wake of his end-of-season bust-up with Sir Alex Ferguson.

However, while United allowed the player to travel to Madrid for a medical, the Premiership club insisted no deal had been finalised.

Carrick's move to Old Trafford will land Spurs a handsome profit on a player they signed from West Ham for just £2.75million two years ago.

Ferguson has been a long-time admirer of the midfielder who will help fill the void left by the departed Roy Keane. Although he will not be a direct replacement for the Irishman, Carrick's passing skills will provide them with an outlet they have lacked since Keane left the club.

Carrick's loss will still be a major blow for Spurs coach Martin Jol who helped the 25-year-old force his way into Sven-Goran Eriksson's World Cup squad.

The Dutch coach had hoped that Carrick would repay the club's loyalty by staying at White Hart Lane but Spurs would not agree to the player's wage demands - reported to be around £50,000-a-week.

Carrick had two years left on his Tottenham deal but had rejected a new contract offer in the wake of United's persistent interest.

Tottenham's determination to hold out for a fee which closely matched their £20million valuation of the player means has given them more transfer cash to spend but Jol will not need to buy a replacement for Carrick.

Tottenham have already signed 22-year-old Benoit Assou-Ekotto from Lens and spent £10.9m on Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov but missed out on Chelsea's left-winger Damien Duff.

But the summer signing of Ivory Coast international Didier Zokora will make Carrick's departure somewhat less painful for Jol, who can now continue his search for a left-sided midfielder in earnest.

Carrick will become United's fifth most expensive signing behind Rio Ferdinand, Juan Sebastian Veron, Wayne Rooney and Van Nistelrooy.

United visit Amsterdam next week where they are due to play both Porto and Ajax and Carrick is expected to be part of the squad.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 05:51:27 AM »
This would be my team if I was an EPL manager and could not afford the BIG stars. I find some of these no name or under rated EPL players are good.

GK - Antti Niemi (Middlesbrough)

RB - Alberto Ricardo Carvalho (Chelsea)
CB - Anton Ferdinand (West Ham)
CB - Ledley King (Tottenham)
LB - Wayne Bridge (Fulham)

RW - Jermaine Pennant (Liverpool)
CM - Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham)
DM - Lassana Diarra (Chelsea)
LW - Stelios Giannakopoulos (Bolton)

RF - Juan Pablo Angel (Aston Villa)
LF - Jose Antonio Reyes (Arsenal)

My Subs.

RF - Jason Roberts (Blackburn)
LF - Marlon Harewood (West Ham)
CF - Mohamed Sissoko (Liverpool)
CM - Joey Barton (Man-City)
LW - Nigel Reo-Coker (West Ham)
CB - Brett Emerton (Blackburn)
CB - Radhi Jaidi (Bolton)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 06:52:31 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 06:35:40 AM »
Ey Sam...I eh know bout them men being underrated. Ledley King, Jenas, Joey Barton and Reyes all going to cost you more than 10million each. But I know what u mean...

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 07:16:25 AM »
18 million for carrick? dat is madness!!

de man is ah good player, but 18 million? dat is real madness

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 09:19:01 AM »
Chelsea will be hard to crack, but if 'Pool could get off to a good start, it could be a nice race.  That defence was trouble last year, and I don't expect anything different from 'Pool this year.  Rafa has made some very good additions, but we need a 15-20 goal striker (Kuyt).  Arsenal will compete, but I think their back line will be bullied and ganstered again by powerful forwards like Drogba.  They too young in the back. Man U will be OK, but I think that that they need another central defender (not sold on Silvestre and Vidic).  They need another striker, cause Solskajer not going to cut it.  Teams to watch:  Spurs (can't understand how the Big Four let Berbatov slip from below their noses), Newcastle (Yes. Look for Roeder to redeem himself), Blackburn (will spoil the party of the Big Four by shaving points), West Ham, Bolton (Big Sam and his consistency)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 09:35:07 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 09:43:28 AM »
SPURS!.. no need to say more.

BTW..it would be nice to have Carlos in the prem.

Oh Lord...poor Spurs.  Jumbie backin dem.  Mind dem get relegated.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2006, 09:44:46 AM »
This would be my team if I was an EPL manager and could not afford the BIG stars. I find some of these no name or under rated players are good.

My Subs.

No room fuh Carlos Edwards in yuh no name / underrated squad?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2006, 10:13:29 AM »
This would be my team if I was an EPL manager and could not afford the BIG stars. I find some of these no name or under rated players are good.

My Subs.

No room fuh Carlos Edwards in yuh no name / underrated squad?

Palos, ah throwing in Dawson from Spurs (real potential as a center back), Benayoun (Hatters).  Sissoko is a holding midfielder (DM); ah see yuh have him as ah CF. 

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2006, 11:36:12 AM »
I think if Man U has a good opening season the might pull off the upset.  Historically, ManU always have a strong second half to the EPL so I am hoping that they can win there first 10 to 12 games and that way make the lions pay in the end.

The Gunners always looked good but I am not sure about this season.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2006, 03:29:07 PM »
I'm expecting Chelsea to win the EPL again this season but in a much closer race than the last couple of seasons. From position 2 to 5, I figure it go be de usual suspects, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs and Arsenal. Hard to pick who in dat group go finish where but I think Man U is most likely to drop down from dey 2nd place last year. Also I'm looking for Newcastle to make a comeback and show some improvement this year.

Most likely to unseat Chelsea? I figure Liverpool or Arsenal this year.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2006, 11:51:49 AM »
I'm expecting Chelsea to win the EPL again this season but in a much closer race than the last couple of seasons. From position 2 to 5, I figure it go be de usual suspects, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs and Arsenal. Hard to pick who in dat group go finish where but I think Man U is most likely to drop down from dey 2nd place last year. Also I'm looking for Newcastle to make a comeback and show some improvement this year.

Most likely to unseat Chelsea? I figure Liverpool or Arsenal this year.

U tink newcastle cud get higher than 7th..coz that wher they finish last year..they was at 6th at one point

1]; } ?>