March 28, 2024, 05:48:14 AM

Author Topic: English Premier League (EPL) Thread  (Read 256427 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-2011 English Premier League Thread
« Reply #810 on: January 02, 2011, 09:19:13 AM »
HE'S BACK, HE'S BACK
HE FLEW OVER THE MOON AND AROUND THE WORLD
HE'S BACK, HE'S BACK
THE BEST STORY TO BE TOLD
HE'S BACK, HE'S BACK
THE GREATEST GOAL SCORER IN THE WORLD
ROONEY, ROONEY
THE BOY OF OLD

:devil:

You have a chant for John Terry?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 02, 2011, 09:21:39 AM »
WDMC!!!

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

giggsy11

« Reply #812 on: January 02, 2011, 09:27:18 AM »
WDMC!!!

The look on the Chelski players faces was priceless!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 02, 2011, 09:30:17 AM »
Chelsea are a joke.... shit penalty and handball by Drogba for the 2-2 and conceding 3 at home

Shit side is shit side... great stuff by Villa today

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 02, 2011, 09:30:39 AM »
 :devil: epic game. 2 points dropped for chelsea. Villa buss alyuh bubble HA!  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 02, 2011, 09:34:02 AM »
Essien is big a goat as Scholes when it comes to making stupid and dangerous tackles!

ONE bad tackle makin' yuh put him in such........esteemed company?  How come allyuh manu fans doh be so quick to make the same kinds of comparisons when it requires the giving of credit instead?

Not about one bad tackle, he has been making stupid and dangerous tackles including him getting straight red at the end of the game. And on top of that the man now resorting to serious play acting to get players booked as well as to avoid him self getting booked.

....and dem two karate kick dat ferdinand get away wit wasn't equally stupid, if not apallingly persistent?  Yuh ever really pay attention to the nastiness of vidic? What about jonny evans?  Never mind de karate kick he ress on Drogba last season, ah does see see him STILL gettin' away wit murder out on the field THIS SEASON.........is arright to pelt big stone if yuh live in a glass house yuh know.....but yuh really hadda come outside in de yard first.  
 I mean, I admit, Essien does make some very poor tackles, but I have seen paul "screw loose" scholes jes' pelt blade behind man outta sheer frustration and start walkin' off de field without even lookin' at the ref because he done know......

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 02, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »
Chelsea are a joke.... shit penalty and handball by Drogba for the 2-2 and conceding 3 at home

.......hand ball by Drogba?!?!....dah cocaine yuh sniffin' have baking soda in it, hoss.  yuh gettin' robbed.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 02, 2011, 09:37:09 AM »

.......hand ball by Drogba?!?!....dah cocaine yuh sniffin' have baking soda in it, hoss.  yuh gettin' robbed.

watch the replay..it came off his bicep...would have been tough to see from the ref's angle... but the replay showed it came off below his shoulder.. not the shot eh.. it was the leap when it got to Malouda i think then it came back to Drogba who slammed it in

anyway..the point is..your side is shit
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 09:40:28 AM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

giggsy11

« Reply #818 on: January 02, 2011, 09:39:24 AM »

Essien is big a goat as Scholes when it comes to making stupid and dangerous tackles!

ONE bad tackle makin' yuh put him in such........esteemed company?  How come allyuh manu fans doh be so quick to make the same kinds of comparisons when it requires the giving of credit instead?

Not about one bad tackle, he has been making stupid and dangerous tackles including him getting straight red at the end of the game. And on top of that the man now resorting to serious play acting to get players booked as well as to avoid him self getting booked.

....and dem two karate kick dat ferdinand get away wit wasn't equally stupid, if not apallingly persistent?  Yuh ever really pay attention to the nastiness of vidic? What about jonny evans?  Never mind de karate kick he ress on Drogba last season, ah does see see him STILL gettin' away wit murder out on the field THIS SEASON.........is arright to pelt big stone if yuh live in a glass house yuh know.....but yuh really hadda come outside in de yard first.  
 I mean, I admit, Essien does make some very poor tackles, but I have seen paul "screw loose" scholes jes' pelt blade behind man outta sheer frustration and start walkin' off de field without even lookin' at the ref because he done know......

You have enough players on your team who do the same thing but carry on.

giggsy11

« Reply #819 on: January 02, 2011, 09:40:58 AM »
Jose must be laughing his arse off, especially when Terry led the posse to hug the manager to show support!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 02, 2011, 09:52:28 AM »

watch the replay..it came off his bicep...would have been tough to see from the ref's angle... but the replay showed it came off below his shoulder.. not the shot eh.. it was the leap when it got to Malouda i think then it came back to Drogba who slammed it in

You are the oooooooooooooonly person, amongst ANYBODY watchin' the game that call that ball coming off his shoulder to be a hand ball.

I never see none of my players jump in mid fackin air and drop-kick nobody on they chest, (jonny evans on Drogba), they belly (ferdinand on Sagna, then on somebody ELSE the following week) or perform the kinda pugilistic surgery on people like vidic does, week in, week out.  But yuh know what.....allyuh manager doh show it, so askin' the ress ah allyuh to show some honesty and class is askin' a lot much.  

giggsy11

« Reply #821 on: January 02, 2011, 10:08:37 AM »

You are the oooooooooooooonly person, amongst ANYBODY watchin' the game that call that ball coming off his shoulder to be a hand ball.

I never see none of my players jump in mid fackin air and drop-kick nobody on they chest, (jonny evans on Drogba), they belly (ferdinand on Sagna, then on somebody ELSE the following week) or perform the kinda pugilistic surgery on people like vidic does, week in, week out.  But yuh know what.....allyuh manager doh show it, so askin' the ress ah allyuh to show some honesty and class is askin' a lot much.  

That is rich coming from a person who supports Chelski and also has a team with a thug like Terry in it who has committe worse and similar fouls. But take win cause I know yuh hurtin and you drinking extra helpings of Haterade!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 02, 2011, 10:22:17 AM »

I said below his shoulder idiot... which is a handball... I know Chelsea fans are retarded but read properly

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 02, 2011, 10:40:31 AM »

That is rich coming from a person who supports Chelski and also has a team with a thug like Terry in it who has committe worse and similar fouls. But take win cause I know yuh hurtin and you drinking extra helpings of Haterade!

Listen, the closest I ever see a Chelsea player come to committing the kinda tackle I described was when Bosingwa shove a man wit he foot by de corner flag a couple seasons ago..  NO Chelsea fan I know, condoned that shit!   The thing is, Terry is not as much a "thug" as some of y'all try to make him out....his style of play is very typical of the English style of football that uses physicality to compensate for the lack of flair that you see in other leagues and it is par for the course in English football.  manu does it, liverpool does it.  All the teams do it in all the english leagues.  But when players and teams go a little (if not a lot) above and beyond the "typical" like the kinds of tactics I described in the previous posts.....that does kill me.  IMO, Ballack was a much bigger thug than Terry and I always called him out on it.  manu players does get away wit murder ALL DE TIME and allyuh does just plead the fith.  Please, please, please....be a little more honest and a little less biased when allyuh drop allyuh comments nuh.  It goes a long way in being viewd as more than just your "typical" irrational manu fan.   :beermug:  

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 02, 2011, 10:46:18 AM »

Listen, the closest I ever see a Chelsea player come to committing the kinda tackle I described was when Bosingwa shove a man wit he foot by de corner flag a couple seasons ago..  NO Chelsea fan I know, condoned that shit!  

hmmmmn... dat musse why dinho have it in he signature, because he eh cononing de foul (that wasn't called) on Benayoun. 

Also, me eh getting in allyuh li'l lovers' spat, but Terry is a very good defender, prone to getting frustrated and making some very cynical tackles.  He gets away with it b/c he's "England's captain" and all that nonesense.  It is ridiculous to say that what he does is par for the course in English football.  That said, on balance ManU fans have no business talking about cynical (or even reckless) tackles, not while Fletcher and Scholes still running out fuh dem.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: January 02, 2011, 10:51:55 AM »

I said below his shoulder idiot... which is a handball... I know Chelsea fans are retarded but read properly

I know what you said, little c**t.  You can't help but to be dogmatic.   I am telling you that YOU are the only one who seemed to  have "seen" it to be below the shoulder and not at his shoulder as it seems that most reasonable people are waiting to see a more definitive view before making a false claim.  Neither of the commentators mad a mention about it coming off his "bicep"and they have the advantage of their own monitor and a production crew to assist in bringing that to the fore.   Maybe I should resort to comic book art  instead of  making inferences just for you.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 02, 2011, 10:52:39 AM »
Chow i dunno why you even bothering to argue with them Man U men, you better off watching Fox News to get objectivity than from them...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 02, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »

I know what you said, little c**t.  You can't help but to be dogmatic.   I am telling you that YOU are the only one who seemed to  have "seen" it to be below the shoulder and not at his shoulder as it seems that most reasonable people are waiting to see a more definitive view before making a false claim.  Neither of the commentators mad a mention about it coming off his "bicep"and they have the advantage of their own monitor and a production crew to assist in bringing that to the fore.   Maybe I should resort to comic book art  instead of  making inferences just for you.

really?  Because I didnt know the commentator's opinion is law... and I've seen alot of complaints about it being a possible handball on many forums by all fans, not just United fans..

Cracking up are we?  I'm Fergie..your Rafa

FACT..Chelsea 3-3.. FACT..5TH... FACT..SHIT SIDEEEEE

:rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: January 02, 2011, 11:15:08 AM »

Listen, the closest I ever see a Chelsea player come to committing the kinda tackle I described was when Bosingwa shove a man wit he foot by de corner flag a couple seasons ago..  NO Chelsea fan I know, condoned that shit!  

hmmmmn... dat musse why dinho have it in he signature, because he eh cononing de foul (that wasn't called) on Benayoun. 

Also, me eh getting in allyuh li'l lovers' spat, but Terry is a very good defender, prone to getting frustrated and making some very cynical tackles.  He gets away with it b/c he's "England's captain" and all that nonesense.  It is ridiculous to say that what he does is par for the course in English football.  That said, on balance ManU fans have no business talking about cynical (or even reckless) tackles, not while Fletcher and Scholes still running out fuh dem.

You would have to ask dinho why he had it but obviously my point is that, had the damned foul been called, no Chelsea fan was going to be defending Bosingwa or defering from what he did.   
 Secondly, there is a whole lot of physicality that goes on in the English game that players get away with and John Terry is one of them.  To deny that is where the actual rediculousness comes in.  What you calling to be cynical wit your 2 cents is what is above and beyond the typical play of English football.   The FA is slowly trying to stamp out some of the lunging tackles, stud-showing challenges and overall brutish style of play that has been typical to the English game for many years.  .  But, even with some of the so-called "shoulder to shoulder" challenges that I see get a pass, then you can't be serious.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: January 02, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »
Chow i dunno why you even bothering to argue with them Man U men, you better off watching Fox News to get objectivity than from them...

Ah know, right?  Ah quicker get blood out a stone in trute!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: January 02, 2011, 12:54:41 PM »
I will say again 7 yellow card Aston Villa get and not one sending off. That alone will tell you something. Say what is We (Chelsea) fault for being in such a position.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: January 02, 2011, 07:50:25 PM »

i done see next couple of years man city gone get a lot of defecting chelsea fans. :devil:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #832 on: January 03, 2011, 08:20:07 AM »

i done see next couple of years man city gone get a lot of defecting chelsea fans. :devil:

Yep, yep-that is how the ABUs work!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: January 03, 2011, 09:32:22 AM »
manchester city is upsetting me.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: January 03, 2011, 02:02:46 PM »
manchester city is upsetting me.

Blackpool is the definition of 'spirited'... the 2010 version of 2008's Hull, at least the first half of the season Hull. They play even more positive football than some of the more established clubs like Wigan and Blackburn, and the results underscore that.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: January 04, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »
9 points clear of Chelsea, 5 points clear of Arsenal and 3 clear of City with a game in hand...boom bang  :D

Hoping for a shock Wolves result vs the rent boys tomorrow and a draw at the Emirates between the Pedo and his little boys vs the noisy trophyless neighbours

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: January 05, 2011, 07:15:50 AM »
Dzeko to Man City! Dam! I think this is one of the best buys. He is a complete striker. Now let's see how he settles.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: January 05, 2011, 07:20:57 AM »
Dzeko to Man City! Dam! I think this is one of the best buys. He is a complete striker. Now let's see how he settles.

this rel sour me. rel sour me. only because of the politics in italian football we didnt get him...dzeko is an absolute beast..

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: January 05, 2011, 07:26:23 AM »
Great game today, City vs gunners , DANCE PUPPETS DANCE !  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: January 05, 2011, 11:10:09 AM »

this hurting me real bad.. I'm a massive fan of his.... He will be an absolute nightmare.. he has everything to be great in the prem.... City's best buy and he hasnt touched a ball

1]; } ?>