April 26, 2024, 10:01:07 AM

Author Topic: Why are rich men  (Read 11697 times)

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why are rich men
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 10:12:26 PM »
You sure you en Joel gyul ?
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 10:18:15 PM »
Awe that was below the belt  ;D ;D ;D

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 05:08:38 AM »
if allyuh though TI and TT ..and Tii and jeferz...and ti and berris...wait is everybody doe sbe agsint tis fella lord fadda
allyuh worng dem woman more vicious dan men...man like to grancharge not woman..lol

If you read the profile of at least one of those names mentioned, you would realise that "MAN" is not yet the correct term to describe the poster.  There are a number of children on this board and I mean that literally.  But if you want to play with grown ups, then you gonna have to keep up.

is jes so yuh calling ti ah chile?  lol...dat is why ah love yuh!

Sometimes ah doh know why I does bother tuh post.  One man before tell meh how I call he a chile, now you saying I call TI ah chile.  Me eh know TI eh and ah didn't read he profile.  But ah know one ah names dat call earlier is 16 another one dat post here is 14.  So when anybody could show me how ah 14 and 16 is man, i go look and listen.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 05:37:39 AM »
Damn ah late......

CAT FIGHT

I--------------------------------------------------I
I                                            :challenge: COCO     I
I                                                               I
I                                :clown:                        I
I                                                               I
I   :challenge:                                                    I
I GEN DAUGHTER                                        I
I--------------------------------------------------I

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLEE[/b]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:40:55 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2006, 06:58:50 AM »

But wait...your parents does let you stay up so late on de computer?  Look how times change eh?
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 07:50:57 AM »
Cana, Organic...make some room dey...i coming to sit and watch wit allyu. it better still have popcorn...ah go bring a pepsi half litre for we to share! ;D
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2006, 11:09:39 AM »
 :-\  if i can read properly ... dis post had no real reason 4  2 coco n general to fight like dat ... so i tink we should act our ages n ans d questions honestly .... shame on u guys .... order ...  :devil:  :-[
ADM

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 06:51:42 AM »
What is considered RICH what is the gross income /yr to qualify as rich in your book   US or TT dollars
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 02:09:18 PM »
What is considered RICH what is the gross income /yr to qualify as rich in your book   US or TT dollars

good question

and hopefully its pounds dem considering rich yes

i'm yet to meet ah rich man, cause when ya tink ya did...it have someone else with one more dollar den he  :-\

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 04:16:55 PM »
stewps what a setta rampat f**kery...

de only whey dis go settle is if I judge which one better lookin and well if yuh wanna slip meh alittle money, well yuh richer...

and if yuh batty yuh gehin tun down one time ah eh even checkin tuh see if ah yuh wanna prove yuh richer.

talk done.

16 right ???

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 04:23:43 PM »

de only whey dis go settle is if I judge which one better lookin and well if yuh wanna slip meh alittle money, well yuh richer...

and if yuh batty yuh gehin tun down one time ah eh even checkin tuh see if ah yuh wanna prove yuh richer.

talk done.

There are laws against grown women messing/dealing little boys.  Maybe you learnt about that in school?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »

talk done.

There are laws against grown women messing/dealing little boys.  Maybe you learnt about that in school?

oh... im sorry... your a grown woman??

hmmm didnt quite pick that up in the earlier posts...

Mr Jefferz

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 05:09:07 PM »

talk done.

That's because you are still a child trying tuh play man.  When yuh could vote, drink and drive come back and try to talk to me.  Until then, stay in de playground.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 05:13:03 PM by cocoaLovesCurry »

Offline general's daughter

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2006, 06:58:43 PM »

talk done.

There are laws against grown women messing/dealing little boys.  Maybe you learnt about that in school?

That's because you are still a child trying tuh play man.  When yuh could vote, drink and drive come back and try to talk to me.  Until then, stay in de playground.

ha and indeed you have taken the bait... just like you have taken the bait for every other person that has layed it for you thus far...

well when i can vote and drink and "get out of the playground" you can count on one thing and that is that i will be as far away from you as possible.

they say people who are quickest to call others children are the the biggest infants.

and he's witty and he's cute toooooo

fire away......

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 07:34:51 PM »
sugar..T-2 hrs 26mins>>>
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:44 PM »

talk done.

ha and indeed you have taken the bait... just like you have taken the bait for every other person that has layed it for you thus far...

well when i can vote and drink and "get out of the playground" you can count on one thing and that is that i will be as far away from you as possible.

they say people who are quickest to call others children are the the biggest infants.

If yuh putting out bait, den obviously yuh hungry and yuh like what yuh fishing for.  Fisherman doh throw line fuh fish dey doh want.  So keep trying.  Yuh feel becuse yuh could cuss dat dat make yuh man.  Even when yuh come out de playground little boy, you would definitely still be far from me for sure.

Anybody who mother still buying dey drawers fuh dem will always be too little fuh me.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »
You know somebody I honestly can't remember who it was, said that in here is no longer a place to come in and enjoy the old talk, laugh then go back to your everyday living. Then, I totally disagree with that person and I give a long speech as to why I did. Now, I take back every single word that I typed...and I apologize to you (believe it was Rastaman) sir. Infact it has become over bearing to say the least. Me, one of the main ole talkers in here, I'm actually started to not enjoy this anymore...infact this has by passed the playground and has venture out into the streets of constant pulling and thuging for what - is it the extra star, the "I could post more thread than you, the total plain old word of "dis respect" ?. Well what ever it is, its not nice. We suppose to come in here and share jokes, opinions and advice. For the last couple of weeks it has gone down hill. Oh well...life right ?

That being said, I'll do what my good friend did the other day and bid you all a brief farewall. I need a little time out from here, not fun anymore.
Hopefully on my return, things would be back to "normal".

Take it easy folks

see allyuh on the fig side.  :beermug:
de Cana.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 05:10:27 AM »

talk done.

If yuh putting out bait, den obviously yuh hungry and yuh like what yuh fishing for.  Fisherman doh throw line fuh fish dey doh want.  So keep trying.  Yuh feel becuse yuh could cuss dat dat make yuh man.  Even when yuh come out de playground little boy, you would definitely still be far from me for sure.

Anybody who mother still buying dey drawers fuh dem will always be too little fuh me.

and you continue to use my youth as a sign of imaturity when your quick trigger accusations just show how ignorant you are...

Cana we shall see you soon.

And you continue to post and run back to your toybox to get help to try and insult me.  but you are wasting your time.  Get out your books, ask yuh frens and whoever else yuh talking to.  Ah sure you parents tell yuh dat children must be seen and not heard.  Come back again.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 06:05:40 AM »

LOL Sometimes mum does still buy drawers fuh mih. Like mih christmas clothes pack an ting.

Ah glad somebody recognise that I could still be called a young man in mih advanced middle age.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 02:41:36 PM »
 :o :o  Presshaa!!1...gimmih two minutes to nuke dis den ting could start

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 02:55:17 PM »

talk done.

and you continue to use my youth as a sign of imaturity when your quick trigger accusations just show how ignorant you are...

And you continue to post and run back to your toybox to get help to try and insult me.  but you are wasting your time.  Get out your books, ask yuh frens and whoever else yuh talking to.  Ah sure you parents tell yuh dat children must be seen and not heard.  Come back again.

so wait... becuase you have years behind your being you think I am some how inferior??

well despite your monotonous attempts to belittle me I am still fully confident that my "toybox" mind is far more complex than you first perceive it. You however are not a toybox, no, rather an old gaudy apartment building spilling out the same sad story and while desperately grasping to its self pride... why bother wasting time on the narrowminded??

well they are infuriating and someone has to go ahead and "use there time spitefully" no matter how immature and tell them that yes, you are the most severely self centered brat that even your years are of no consequence to push your argument that you are somehow more mature than I.

so lets get this straight... my first response to this thread was simply, me mocking at you (yes i was being very sarcastic) who were lashing out at someone else for no particular reason. If someone pompousness is so unbearable and you feel you must lash out, fine... but dint expect there not to be consequences from other directions.

and... last... however... certainly... NOT...LEAST.

STOP thinking you are better than anyone else here and STOP thinking that age is a boundary of which defies the possibility of maturity.

If you want to sling mud dint expect to stay clean and dint expect that your the best mudslinger.

OH and please... remember that my post was purely for humour... stop mentioning that you think I have any desire for you. I would never be pathetic enough to be looking for love or lust here.

thank you.

It took you what....24 hours to come back with that? How much help and dictionaries did you have to use to come up with all those big words.  You think that your long diatribe and endless adjectives is in any way going to stop me from posting?  

if you could read properly and engage in deductive reasoning,  as well as use proper grammar, you would not find anything that I have written that suggests that you had any desire for me.  That is your own warped little boy mind.  As I stated in my first response, there are laws against such behaviour and even if there were none, I have no interest in little boys and certainly not one like you.  You on the other hand, seem a little obsessed with what I have to say.  But that it to be understood.

Your mind is not narrow as you claim....it's undeveloped

And since you want to use your time spitefully as you put it...here's a little grammar lesson for you

QUOTE from your diatribe: "use there time spitefully"  

The correct pronoun is THEIR as in ownership.  Not THERE as in place, position.

QUOTE: oh... im sorry... your a grown woman??

THe correct pronoun or more accurately contraction is YOU'RE meaning YOU ARE.  YOUR is a possessive noun referring to ownership.

Spend your time educating yourself instead of trying to play big man on the internet.  No insult you try to fling at me is going to change the fact that you are a little boy with a lot of growing up to do.  You can continue to hide on the internet and cuss and rant, that will not change that fact.

Come again.  I have my popcorn and pepsi enjoying the entertainment.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 02:57:04 PM by cocoaLovesCurry »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »

talk done.

so wait... becuase you have years behind your being you think I am some how inferior??

well despite your monotonous attempts to belittle me I am still fully confident that my "toybox" mind is far more complex than you first perceive it. You however are not a toybox, no, rather an old gaudy apartment building spilling out the same sad story and while desperately grasping to its self pride... why bother wasting time on the narrowminded??

well they are infuriating and someone has to go ahead and "use there time spitefully" no matter how immature and tell them that yes, you are the most severely self centered brat that even your years are of no consequence to push your argument that you are somehow more mature than I.

so lets get this straight... my first response to this thread was simply, me mocking at you (yes i was being very sarcastic) who were lashing out at someone else for no particular reason. If someone pompousness is so unbearable and you feel you must lash out, fine... but dint expect there not to be consequences from other directions.

and... last... however... certainly... NOT...LEAST.

STOP thinking you are better than anyone else here and STOP thinking that age is a boundary of which defies the possibility of maturity.

If you want to sling mud dint expect to stay clean and dint expect that your the best mudslinger.

OH and please... remember that my post was purely for humour... stop mentioning that you think I have any desire for you. I would never be pathetic enough to be looking for love or lust here.

thank you.

It took you what....24 hours to come back with that? How much help and dictionaries did you have to use to come up with all those big words.  You think that your long diatribe and endless adjectives is in any way going to stop me from posting?  

if you could read properly and engage in deductive reasoning,  as well as use proper grammar, you would not find anything that I have written that suggests that you had any desire for me.  That is your own warped little boy mind.  As I stated in my first response, there are laws against such behaviour and even if there were none, I have no interest in little boys and certainly not one like you.  You on the other hand, seem a little obsessed with what I have to say.  But that it to be understood.

Your mind is not narrow as you claim....it's undeveloped

And since you want to use your time spitefully as you put it...here's a little grammar lesson for you

QUOTE from your diatribe: "use there time spitefully"  

The correct pronoun is THEIR as in ownership.  Not THERE as in place, position.

QUOTE: oh... im sorry... your a grown woman??

THe correct pronoun or more accurately contraction is YOU'RE meaning YOU ARE.  YOUR is a possessive noun referring to ownership.

Spend your time educating yourself instead of trying to play big man on the internet.  No insult you try to fling at me is going to change the fact that you are a little boy with a lot of growing up to do.  You can continue to hide on the internet and cuss and rant, that will not change that fact.

Come again.  I have my popcorn and pepsi enjoying the entertainment.

ohhhh and a few grammatical errors set aside the mature from the immature...

well

A.) if you're not convinced that I have the intellectual capacity to be considered an equal to the highliness that you claim you are then tell me why do you bother replying...?? if it is that you are so above me surely you wouldn't bother with such a little, idiotic, child as myself.

B.) heres a few quotes from you... "There are laws against grown women messing/dealing little boys.  Maybe you learnt about that in school?" you clearly took me seriously.

"That's because you are still a child trying tuh play man.  When yuh could vote, drink and drive come back and try to talk to me."

"If yuh putting out bait, den obviously yuh hungry and yuh like what yuh fishing for.  Fisherman doh throw line fuh fish dey doh want.  So keep trying" well you certainly seem convinced that I am "hungry thus meaning i have some kind of desire for you.

"Anybody who mother still buying dey drawers fuh dem will always be too little fuh me." again confirming your usual pompous assumptions...

and dint worry you were right about something... its stupid of me to be cussing and ranting to someone that i dint know nor they to me...

however... if I am such a little boy then why are you bothering to humour me, aye?

So I bow out of this bite with my dignity intact... If you think any of your petty bites with leave a mark on me your sorely mistaken... 

I reiterate what I said. Use deductive reasoning and reading. None of those quotes regarding hunger, bait had anything to do with sexual desire.  That again I said to you before is your own warped little mind.  Ah know yuh trying tuh earn some stripes in de school yard and maybe even this forum.

Humour you?  No..actually, you are humouring me.  I haven't been this entertaned in a long time. I will, however, give you some credit; you came back faster than ever before.  Maybe this time you had your help sitting at the computer with you.  Kudos!!!!   Next time, ask him, her or them to help you with your grammar because you're not doing too well on your own.

Quote:  if it is that you are so above me surely you wouldn't bother with such a little, idiotic, child as myself.

The correct pronoun to use is ME not MYSELF.  Myself is an intensive or reflective pronoun that does not stand alone and requires the pronoun I or me in the sentence. 

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 04:04:34 PM »

hey dutty all kicks aside..i eh think jefferz should be talking to cocoa..so she is a big woman. and we need to
encourage respect. right and wrong irrelavant....
ok
 my opnion...
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 04:05:37 PM »

talk done.

There are laws against grown women messing/dealing little boys.  Maybe you learnt about that in school?

horse when u come online i need to holla to  u
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 04:31:41 PM »
CocoaLovesCurry, may I extend an apologie to you... indeed I was wrong to cross the manditory line of respect that age will always command... and furthermore the fact that with age being of no concern i should upkeep a certain amount of respect for everybody.

I suppose the remarks about being a "child" set me off considering that i have been through alot... I wont elaborate becuase I am looking for no pity.

pardon my rash responses.

I was wrong.

Your apology is wholeheartedly accepted.  I too apologise for hurting you.   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: 

Offline dyansie

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2006, 05:15:13 AM »
This site is the best

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2006, 06:51:01 PM »
hmmm.... :thinking:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2006, 08:10:09 PM »
hmmm.... :thinking:
Pecan you now see what you was missing for the past weeks..... Real Popcorn pass within that time  ;D

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2006, 12:31:45 AM »

Dutty wais all dat man coffee cup  ??? ??? ???

How much yuh does go through between studying an staying up to keep this commess going. ?

;D ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »

Dutty wais all dat man coffee cup  ??? ??? ???

How much yuh does go through between studying an staying up to keep this commess going. ?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I ax Dutty that same questions weeks ago .... some lame excuse dat he use it for drinking water and doh have the heart to throw dem away.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>