April 28, 2024, 10:25:00 AM

Author Topic: mutual acquaintances  (Read 4742 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
mutual acquaintances
« on: August 15, 2006, 12:02:06 PM »
they say de world is gettin smaller.ever so often yuh would bounce up somebody who know that person,or related to somebody.some kinda pongkin vine relationship......if anybody from the east west corridor yuh must know men like dalgo(biggest whe whe man and avid football fan.been to every wc since spain82.)then yuh had bayge(ah bajan old man) he use to sell salt prunes and mint and hacks and joe gum,he use to ride round on he bike.wuh about bounka(ah rapist from tunapuna rd. side)ah see him put dong wood on ah dog in honeymoon grounds.man kill de dog oui.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: mutual acquaintances
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 12:09:44 PM »
wuh de cuddersmunt???  capo yuh light up ah peng or wha??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 12:13:45 PM »
boy,i eh have one shit to do.meh secretary wearin pants today so ah cyar even look at she legs.ah bored like hell.ah eh know wuh de ass to write bout again.lol

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 12:27:35 PM »
it have this man in arima who does sell camphor balls by the sid eha de rd..hear he pitch
yuh buying balls and getign ah good screw.....imagine getting ha good screw when u buying balls..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 12:32:03 PM »
boy,i eh have one shit to do.meh secretary wearin pants today so ah cyar even look at she legs.ah bored like hell.ah eh know wuh de ass to write bout again.lol

well post ah picture of de secretary nah....leh we analyze she,, de women on de board will tell yuh just by lookin if she good enuff fuh de job

How yuh movin mingy so?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 01:37:59 PM »
they say de world is gettin smaller.ever so often yuh would bounce up somebody who know that person,or related to somebody.some kinda pongkin vine relationship......if anybody from the east west corridor yuh must know men like dalgo(biggest whe whe man and avid football fan.been to every wc since spain82.)then yuh had bayge(ah bajan old man) he use to sell salt prunes and mint and hacks and joe gum,he use to ride round on he bike.wuh about bounka(ah rapist from tunapuna rd. side)ah see him put dong wood on ah dog in honeymoon grounds.man kill de dog oui.

cap you ain't easy nah....dey man kill dey dog ??? and ya ain't help dey defenseless animal - shame on ya backside

dalgo still hanging out by HILO in St Augustine ?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 02:27:48 PM »
HEY grande remeber it had ah man who use to eb in grande..ah negro fella who head was permed and he use to wear real silver; some huge ass silver  bangles..he use to sell bois bande and other similar love potions..lol and he use to have some serious ryhmes....... "grease for yuh gristle"..
btw is only de 2 ah we really been in grande from this room
NB.. I FORM ARIMA JUST WENT TO SchOOL DEY FOR 7 YRS.  ;D
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 03:00:35 PM »
HEY grande remeber it had ah man who use to eb in grande..ah negro fella who head was permed and he use to wear real silver; some huge ass silver  bangles..he use to sell bois bande and other similar love potions..lol and he use to have some serious ryhmes....... "grease for yuh gristle"..

;D ;D

I know de man self....boy walking down de main road I used to just stand up dey and listen to him going strong...and is from he head he making dat up eh

and Organic although yuh from Arima yuh went to school in Grande fuh 7 years...I sure yuh had yuh experiences...that make you a honorary Grande man  ;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 06:38:11 AM »

I have fambily from Puna..............and I eh go lie, we used to give my cousin talk tha BOUNKA was he boy...thas ages ago dan.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 07:17:21 AM »

cap you ain't easy nah....dey man kill dey dog ??? and ya ain't help dey defenseless animal - shame on ya backside

dalgo still hanging out by HILO in St Augustine ?
cana me eh playin hero fuh no pot hong.lol.i eh really know wuh dalgo up to these days nah gyul.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 09:11:42 AM »

;D ;D

I know de man self....boy walking down de main road I used to just stand up dey and listen to him going strong...and is from he head he making dat up eh

and Organic although yuh from Arima yuh went to school in Grande fuh 7 years...I sure yuh had yuh experiences...that make you a honorary Grande man  ;D

wah is de man name grande u know by chance?
hey and u remeber de coconut lady and she daughters dey use to cell coconut across from de maxi stand and always in some cuss outl. but some nice douglas..if they woulda keep dey slef clean..lol

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »

I have fambily from Puna..............and I eh go lie, we used to give my cousin talk tha BOUNKA was he boy...thas ages ago dan.
yeah this is like 20 years ago.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »
hey and u remeber de coconut lady and she daughters dey use to cell coconut across from de maxi stand and always in some cuss outl. but some nice douglas..if they woulda keep dey slef clean..lol

I was now going and start a new thread.

I in Trini mode. Pass by this woman office. I forget the first name ****** Douglas. Stupid meh first thing come to mind is a African/ Indian mix.  Peek in the office to see a white lady. Highly disappointed!  ;D

So I was now wondering if that is how you does spell the pleural of dougla.  Thanks for the confirmation Grande.

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 09:44:02 PM »
Morvant and Shotta back meh up on this one

dey indian lady by Scotiabank selling newpaper by Frederick and Indpendence Square.  Always in some cuss out with somebody for something...it have she frien' dey old negro lady who always sid down between dey express, newsday, chenette, green plum in dey bag, and lottery and watching everybody bad eye.

dey fella who does sing, "1 dollar fur dey tiger bang and pack ah nuts" whole day on Frederick and sometimes cut across by Henry

dey indian lady "big cashew nutsssssss"

dey 2 rasta fellas with dey colourful honey roasted nuts, dat ya could smell dem from ah mile.

dem muslim fellas who selling dey incense fur flipping 20 dollars but dey does smell nice yes.

RAMBO where he ? He use to run down dem Republic Bank workers on Independence Square

ah miss town yes.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 10:54:45 PM »

;D ;D

boy when yuh young yuh looking past that....at least fuh me  ;D

I don't know de man name though...but we recognize each other by face and everytime I walk by he would hail meh out. I used to buy chennette from him too. I really shoulda find out de man name.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 09:30:59 AM »
Capo ah now reading this post here :rotfl: Like you was haunted or what? Juss So? :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2006, 10:01:13 AM »
Capo ah now reading this post here :rotfl: Like you was haunted or what? Juss So? :rotfl:
at de time i didnt have one shit to do.point yuh know yuh does take some timeout to reminisce.(oh shit,that soundin real gay oui.)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2006, 11:24:17 AM »
at de time i didnt have one shit to do.point yuh know yuh does take some timeout to reminisce.(oh shit,that soundin real gay oui.)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2006, 11:26:44 AM »

;D ;D

boy when yuh young yuh looking past that....at least fuh me  ;D

I don't know de man name though...but we recognize each other by face and everytime I walk by he would hail meh out. I used to buy chennette from him too. I really shoulda find out de man name.

yuh ever notice it have man in Trini who yuh grow up wid for donkey years and yuh only know dem by they nicknames and never know dey real names? ;D

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2006, 09:44:45 PM »
Morvant and Shotta back meh up on this one

dey indian lady by Scotiabank selling newpaper by Frederick and Indpendence Square.  Always in some cuss out with somebody for something...it have she frien' dey old negro lady who always sid down between dey express, newsday, chenette, green plum in dey bag, and lottery and watching everybody bad eye.

dey fella who does sing, "1 dollar fur dey tiger bang and pack ah nuts" whole day on Frederick and sometimes cut across by Henry

dey indian lady "big cashew nutsssssss"

dey 2 rasta fellas with dey colourful honey roasted nuts, dat ya could smell dem from ah mile.

dem muslim fellas who selling dey incense fur flipping 20 dollars but dey does smell nice yes.

RAMBO where he ? He use to run down dem Republic Bank workers on Independence Square

ah miss town yes.

yea yuh in borad dey

it hada a vagrant wit a big bag on he back use to pass

saying " dreddy a quart dreddy? a quart change self dreddy"

den it had d fellar on the belmont stan most time(had to drop meh bro dey when he was in form one)  use to well direct traffic and d funny ting is drivers obeying d man like he is police
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 09:20:23 AM »
shotta yuh avatar bad fuh days,i eh care bout she face,with ah body like that,she could have ah face like brigo.lol. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 05:07:01 AM »
Well for the Grande Posse,

my family is from Grande. I think I lived there for the first two years of my life.

Dad from Weeken Village in Caigual...and my Mum is from Plumita.

Got family from all over grande.

My Uncle owned Ascot Cinema. Is it still around. He was the one they gun down in 1991 in front of his house.. Jutram.

Caigual was a frightening place at night. No damn electricity.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 07:25:49 AM »
Well for the Grande Posse,

my family is from Grande. I think I lived there for the first two years of my life.

Dad from Weeken Village in Caigual...and my Mum is from Plumita.

Got family from all over grande.

My Uncle owned Ascot Cinema. Is it still around. He was the one they gun down in 1991 in front of his house.. Jutram.

Caigual was a frightening place at night. No damn electricity.

Peace,
VB

boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u know how long dat place close down.....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 09:41:12 AM »
What about Juteram Auto Supplies on Eastern Main Rd.

or the Rum shop Toco Rd. near the funeral house??

Dem is family too but the lat time I see dem was for Hollis Juteram funeral back in 1991.

Anybody know Larry and Ray Badalloo??

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>