April 25, 2024, 05:19:42 PM

Author Topic: all man.u haters read and weap  (Read 12286 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
all man.u haters read and weap
« on: August 20, 2006, 12:13:50 PM »
Red Devils thrash Fulham
By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 20 Aug 2006
ROONEY - MY STORY SO FAR
For the first time in his own words, you can buy Wayne Rooney's book here.

Related links
Team Pages:
Manchester United
Fulham
Player Pages:
Wayne Rooney
Cristiano Ronaldo
Louis Saha
Ian Pearce
A Premiership record crowd was treated to an Old Trafford exhibition as Manchester United emphatically put down an early title marker with a 5-1 demolition of Fulham.

The 75,111 fans crammed into the expanded venue bore witness to a devastating first-half performance from United, in which the hosts scored four times in the opening 20 minutes.

Louis Saha opened the scoring against his former club and Ian Pearce turned into his own net, while World Cup foes Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo proved there is no lingering bad blood with a goal apiece.

Heidar Helguson's deflected shot off Rio Ferdinand lifted Fulham before the break, but Rooney scored another in the second half in a one-sided affair.

Fulham started brightly with debutant Jimmy Bullard spying some slack defending from United to feed a free kick into Papa Bouba Diop, who shot straight at Edwin van der Sar.

But the visitors' resistance lasted just seven minutes as The Red Devils took the lead with a well-worked goal. Saha flicked Rooney's cross-field ball on to Ryan Giggs and promptly darted between the two Fulham centre halves to glance in the Welshman's centre.

Van der Sar made simple stops from a Diop header and Bullard free kick before United scored the first of three goals in the space of five minutes.

A clever pass from Giggs found Rooney, the ball broke for Ronaldo to play Saha into space and his low cross was turned past Antti Niemi by experienced defender Pearce.

United needed no second invitation to go for the jugular and made it 3-0 on 16 minutes. Saha's athletic volley was pushed out by Niemi and Rooney was on hand to convert an easy opportunity from close range.

The Cottagers' defence was spreadeagled and the hosts capitalised again on 19 minutes when Rooney's deep cross evaded Franck Queudrue and his old sparring partner Ronaldo arrived late at the far post to prod past a helpless Niemi.

Saha should have inflicted further damage midway through the first half, but he failed to connect cleanly to a precise ball into the box from fellow Frenchman, Patrice Evra.

On the half hour, the ubiquitous Paul Scholes almost got in on the act when his low drive from 25 yards skidded back off the base of the post and hit Niemi on the back, with the Finnish keeper recovering in time to prevent the ball crossing the line.

Fulham finally brought some cheer to a thoroughly miserable half for Chris Coleman's side on 41 minutes when Helguson collected Bullard's pass and saw his left-foot drive ricochet off Ferdinand and loop tantalisingly over van der Sar.

Gary Neville, who has been struggling with a calf injury, sat out the second half, which started in tepid fashion until Michael Brown incurred the wrath of Giggs for a vicious lunge on the Welshman which should have brought a red card, instead of a yellow.

Giggs was booked for a clumsy attempt at retribution and he was soon appealing for a penalty when his cross hit Liam Rosenior on the hand, but a spot kick would have been a harsh award.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Park Ji-sung were given a run-out on the hour mark before United created a fifth goal on 64 minutes which was a lesson in simplicity.

Scholes fed Ronaldo, who released Wes Brown down the right flank and his pull back was effortlessly swept home by the unmarked Rooney.

The England ace supplied Ronaldo with the chance for what should have been the Portuguese's second goal on 70 minutes, but the winger placed his shot wide of the upright when sent in behind a hapless Fulham defence.

United's intricate passing and movement regularly left Fulham outnumbered and Niemi was on hand to make low stops from a Ronaldo drive and deflected Scholes effort.

Fulham boss Coleman may not have expected much from the game given his side's woeful away record last season, but he would have anticipated greater endeavour, while United will be aware they will face much sterner examinations as the season progresses.

Click here for player ratings

Manchester United Team Statistics Fulham
5 Goals 1
4 1st Half Goals 1
8 Shots on Target 6
9 Shots off Target 7
1 Blocked Shots 3
5 Corners 2
15 Fouls 21
2 Offsides 1
1 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
83.8 Passing Success 73.3
29 Tackles 29
75.9 Tackles Success 58.6
65.5 Possession 34.5
45.8 Territorial Advantage 54.2

Story Tools:
Print Email this page Messageboards

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: all man.u haters read and weap
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »
OKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I WAS LATE ON THE POST i just excited by the score line PALOS  ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 01:35:34 PM »
OKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I WAS LATE ON THE POST i just excited by the score line PALOS  ;D

WEAP???  WTF???!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 02:04:01 PM »
oops weep ;D ok i deserve that one but study this man.u on top of Arsenal and will remain there for the rest of the season

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »
Premature, overearly, oversoon, half-baked, half-cocked, hasty, ill-considered, rash.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 03:04:33 PM »
Premature, overearly, oversoon, half-baked, half-cocked, hasty, ill-considered, rash.

not to mention fulham manager, chis coleman was already bookmakers favourite to be sacked...............

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 03:13:58 PM »
Steups, dat is only 1 game, and look who dey beat up. When dey do dat tuh, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle, den ah go be impressed.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 04:14:13 PM »
Weap for what and why,match day 1 manu beat up fulham and ppl should weap,u should weap when its time to go into stamford bridge
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 04:30:54 PM »
But mi nuh understand unuh?  Liverfool and Assnal fail to win against so called soft teams ... but people want to diminish Manu's victory?  I wonder why?

Gladman talking about we going to Stamford Bridge, worry about them coming to the Theatre of Crashed Dreams.

ManU have a surprise fi all hayters .... especially Mr. Palos and Touches.  I suggest you guys keep a towel close by.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »
man u needs to learn to be as consistant as chelsea if they ever want to win the prem a gain

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
this season title is between liverpool and man.u,chelski and assanal go suck salt

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 05:00:39 PM »
True ... yuh forget one thing though Jose.  When Chelsea defenders handle the ball in the box, the refs need to do the right thing.  I saw it about 3 times last season.l

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 06:44:48 PM »
Yeah, yeah.  Man U beat up on ah team that I think has a very solid chance of being in the Championship division next season.  They ain't buy no one, and they best player refuse to sign ah renewed contract with them.  The race is for the fittest, not the swiftest.

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2006, 07:32:34 PM »
Tenorsaw, can you tell us why after all the purchases you (Liverpool) made you needed the ref's assistant to rescue a point?  Gwaan worry bout ManU!

Now that I see so many Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea man over here ... I have more people fi mek fun of.  At least Palos and Touches have some company.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2006, 07:39:15 PM »
Tenorsaw, can you tell us why after all the purchases you (Liverpool) made you needed the ref's assistant to rescue a point?  Gwaan worry bout ManU!

Now that I see so many Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea man over here ... I have more people fi mek fun of.  At least Palos and Touches have some company.

U like mekkin fun a teams dat way better dan yours?  Always suspected u were a masochist.  ;D

Ah see yuh done celebratin yuh one lil degge degge victory.  I eh go begrudge yuh doh.  A team like Man Boo have to celebrate every lil ting dat come dey way..it doh happen too often past few years.  Wonder if allyuh go mek it out CL Group Stage dis year?  U know...where de REALLY BIG teams roll nah... ;D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2006, 07:43:57 PM »
palos yuh should worry about ASSENAL not winning any trophy this season,poor Henry,the man go need ah back brace cause all ASSENAL weight on he shoulders ;D

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2006, 07:57:28 PM »
since ah know football, ah know(and love)manu, so yuh could imagine de joy ah feel when dwight went dey, ah real happy we win da first game....but yuh know what make me real happy??? SAHA get ah friggin haircut!!!! we're gonna win the league!!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »
since ah know football, ah know(and love)manu, so yuh could imagine de joy ah feel when dwight went dey, ah real happy we win da first game....but yuh know what make me real happy??? SAHA get ah friggin haircut!!!! we're gonna win the league!!!!!

Leh we see how long yuh know football den...the black fella who used to play fuh Man U. back in the 80's (Scottish national actually), what was his name?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2006, 08:23:34 PM »
ah mus admit, ah iiz ah hater...it does really vex meh, every single game dey win...reason, when ah see how dey chewup one ah meh heros on the right side , then the left side, then to the front, and when he needed ah lil guidance, Fergie cheups an spit im out...the poor boy din know which way to turn, and doh ah know is how the big boys play, meh like tun to hate, dat very day, dat very day....so forgive meh when ah say, ah sorry when dey win, is all in the spirit how they does use up meh lil brethern....ah sure they not the only team to operate so, but they do it to one ah did love, as ah love Trinidad and Tobago.....Boo Man U...

ok..ok..ah was in ah small lime today, meh head lil lite...ah go probably wonder who use meh name to type dis tata yesterday :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Darkromeo

• New Warrior
  • Tru Tru warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »
Hot and sweaty!!! but they go blow cold as usual in the middle of d season. that 5-1 victory is like
W Conection beating Tobago United 5-1. I anit ah hater but is to early to give them d title

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 12:19:04 AM »
Hot and sweaty!!! but they go blow cold as usual in the middle of d season. that 5-1 victory is like
W Conection beating Tobago United 5-1. I anit ah hater but is to early to give them d title

Leh dem celebrate man.  When yuh eh really have nutting to celebrate in de past 3 years....and get lick out a CL early in de dance, every lil victory is cause fuh parade in streets and ting.  ;D

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 06:51:59 AM »
Palos, which side better than ManU?  Not Arsenal ... so please get that fantasy out of your head.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 07:02:05 AM »
I eh lying, when ah see de title of this post, ah say "Bring out de popcorn!!!"  :rotfl:

But for real, when last Fulham win anything? Dem sure, sure, sure to be in de race for de bottom spot dis year. I eh lying, when Man U reach ah team dat was in de top ten last season, then I will evaluate how dey going, now dat dey sell Van Need-ah-slap.  :devil:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 07:03:58 AM by redtrinigirl »
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 07:08:32 AM »
I supporting Man U, Chelski and Everton since I small, but haters read and weep. (I know that Fullham have de worse away record but Chelski with de billions, should be hitting everyside ten and more. and Arsenal pllllease... dem days done and will only be a memory.

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 07:11:43 AM »
I eh lying, when ah see de title of this post, ah say "Bring out de popcorn!!!"  :rotfl:

But for real, when last Fulham win anything? Dem sure, sure, sure to be in de race for de bottom spot dis year. I eh lying, when Man U reach ah team dat was in de top ten last season, then I will evaluate how dey going, now dat dey sell Van Need-ah-slap.  :devil:

I think people missing the point here.  Livafool needed the ref's assistant to rescue a point, Arsenal was darn lucky.  Because ManU didn't buy alot of players in the off season, the doubters all got ready.   Bottom line, you can only beat who is in front of you.

Nuh worry, Arsenal, Livafool and Chelsea will get theirs.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 07:11:54 AM »

You talking bout Saha, but somebody tell me WTF going on Didier Drogba hair! Oh gorm, yuh eh have to let everybody know yuh accustomed tiefing yuh sister relaxer all these years!

gives Love.

[

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 07:16:42 AM »
May be he is a michael jackson fan (when he was black). Or he think that that that is de 80's. heck half de spanish team did not know that the mullet is gone and that their is such a word as fade.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 07:34:42 AM »
May be he is a michael jackson fan (when he was black). Or he think that that that is de 80's. heck half de spanish team did not know that the mullet is gone and that their is such a word as fade.

Yes but half de spanish team eh relaxing they hair, then tying it down with a string, and getting it wet and sweaty every couple days, thereby removing the relaxer yuh put in to keep it straight in de first place. Dat man have issues.

gives Love.

[

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 08:54:35 AM »

You talking bout Saha, but somebody tell me WTF going on Didier Drogba hair! Oh gorm, yuh eh have to let everybody know yuh accustomed tiefing yuh sister relaxer all these years!

Why you hating on Drogba? You watch the WC? Half of the team had the same bad hair style.
See what happen is that they getting reruns and the realxer thing in style back home.
Leave the man in his own reality.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 09:37:39 AM »

Why you hating on Drogba? You watch the WC? Half of the team had the same bad hair style.
See what happen is that they getting reruns and the realxer thing in style back home.
Leave the man in his own reality.

Wha re-runs? Yuh mean dem 70's black movies? Yeah, but oh gorm. Common sense. Relax hair cannot get wet for de first week or so after it just do, otherwise, here comes de curls again. Yuh's a professional footballer. Dat means yuh sweating and wetting up de hair every couple days. No chance to leave nothing to set in there. Makes no sense. Not to mention looks dotish as hell. 

For me, as a black man yuh have three options:
shave it off, or cut it low (lil fade and ting)
grow ah afro (once again, lil fade on de hairline and ting, keep it looking modern)
or grow some dreads, nice and neat, twist or something along dem lines (unless you're an authentic rasta, then cool)

But ah cyah understand de grown man, in 2006, relaxing hair and tying it down with alice band and ting, a la David Beckham YEARS AGO. Is ah new year, new season, get a new hairstyle I say.

gives Love.

[

1]; } ?>