March 29, 2024, 06:37:46 AM

Author Topic: all man.u haters read and weap  (Read 12165 times)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: all man.u haters read and weap
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 11:23:23 AM »
May be he is a michael jackson fan (when he was black). Or he think that that that is de 80's. heck half de spanish team did not know that the mullet is gone and that their is such a word as fade.

Living here in the south, I can tell you the Mullet will never die!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2006, 11:59:26 AM »
May be he is a michael jackson fan (when he was black). Or he think that that that is de 80's. heck half de spanish team did not know that the mullet is gone and that their is such a word as fade.

Living here in the south, I can tell you the Mullet will never die!

Oh shite!  :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2006, 12:03:26 PM »
Boy, ah all de way up in de bush near lake Michigan and i hear de cutass that Fulham get, ah hear Assnal crass landing as usual and liverfool bribing de ref asst fr ah point... And I know dat as soon as that happened, ah know goatmouth Touches and Palos would have sumting to say.

But we winning de league this year, we will prove all de haters and dem wrong, while Assnal hold ah fourth place as usual...

Fire Bun Chelski
Fire bun Assnal
Fire Bun Liverfool

Long Live Utd!!!!!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2006, 02:04:56 PM »
ah lil something break "no pun intended" de ice  ;D ;D   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vajsMmodOI
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2006, 02:15:48 PM »
Hello....

My name is Touches.....

and I am a ManU hater.

I real hate this kissmeh arse shit side eh...oh lorse I cyar stand them.

But I watch Chelsea yesterday and was thoroughly impressed.

Chelsea is d side winning EPL.

Arsenal will pull it orf when it mattes and we go make a 2nd place. and we will win fa cup and try a thing in CL.

Watch and see.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2006, 02:18:52 PM »
I didn't want to say anything until 1/4 of the season but I think ManU is on a mission to mashup all other teams.  Dem 5 goals was nasty and I hope Chelski, Assnal, Liverfool know they not getting away this time.  ManU for Life, Unitied is back in black
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2006, 02:26:13 PM »
Unitied is back in black

In black as in mourning?  Yuh damn right  ;D

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
No Palos, black as in what the hitmen wear.  We nyaming unuh food in a few weeks time.

As for Touches, how him must impress with Chelsea's performance yesterday and at the same time try to diminish ManU's performance?  Fret not, you'll get a close up in a few weeks.

If not ManU, then who?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2006, 02:35:27 PM »
If not ManU, then who?

Anybody else... 8)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »
Fergie obviously told dem to try and thrash they ass to go top of the table at least for once this season. ;D

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2006, 02:51:02 PM »
No Palos, black as in what the hitmen wear.  We nyaming unuh food in a few weeks time.

As for Touches, how him must impress with Chelsea's performance yesterday and at the same time try to diminish ManU's performance?  Fret not, you'll get a close up in a few weeks.

If not ManU, then who?

Tell Palos nah, he doh know bout these things

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2006, 02:56:10 PM »
Hello....

My name is Touches.....

and I am a ManU hater.

I real hate this kissmeh arse shit side eh...oh lorse I cyar stand them.

But I watch Chelsea yesterday and was thoroughly impressed.

Chelsea is d side winning EPL.

Arsenal will pull it orf when it mattes and we go make a 2nd place. and we will win fa cup and try a thing in CL.

Watch and see.

Well done, Touches; admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery  :devil: You might get rid of the voices in your head next. :rotfl:

Touches, if that insipid Chelsea performance impressed you, then boy, you supposed to be creaming yuhself when yuh saw the mighty Red machine rolling over Fulham  ;)

Oh ye of little faith...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2006, 02:58:07 PM »
Fergie obviously told dem to try and thrash they ass to go top of the table at least for once this season. ;D
Good one...  :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2006, 03:01:47 PM »
assnal not even making a note this season...watch and see..
1. manu
2.chelsea
3.bolton
4.liv
5.totenham
6.assnal
no european football for alyuh next season

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
Hello....

My name is Touches.....

and I am a Asshole who loves ASSANAL!

Man Utd is d side winning EPL.

Assanal will be relegated alongside chelski and liverpool

GO UTD!!!!

They have d League

Watch and see.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sorry boy touches lol  but i glad you admitted it

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2006, 08:56:26 PM »
watch nah, de Mad House ent taking people again or what? Send Touches quick nah alyuh...

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2006, 10:12:03 PM »
small magician i like that impersonation of touches :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2006, 06:09:11 PM »
Manchester United
Player Pages:
Darren Fletcher
Louis Saha
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
Sweet strikes from Darren Fletcher, Louis Saha and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gave Manchester United all three points as they beat Charlton Athletic 3-0 at The Valley.

Super-sub Solskjaer completed his return to score his first goal in three years because of injury to seal the result for The Red Devils, but a lot of the hard work had already been done.

United were dominant on the night, hitting the woodwork three times and maintaining their perfect Premiership record for the season with two straight wins to fire themselves to the top of the league.

The Red Devils have now scored eight goals in two games and continued their amazing record at The Valley, where they remain unbeaten since December 1955.

Both managers were forced to make changes from the opening day of the season for a wet and windy night in South London, which marked Iain Dowie's first home game in charge of The Addicks.

Fletcher, Park Ji-Sung and Mikael Silvestre came in to United's starting line-up with Gary Neville ruled out through injury and Wayne Rooney and Paul Scholes suspended.

Jonathan Fortune came into the centre of defence for Charlton in place of Djimi Traore, who was sent off in the defeat at West Ham United at the weekend.

The slick conditions saw the game get off to a pacey, but scrappy affair, with Cristiano Ronaldo booed from the outset in his first away game for The Red Devils since the World Cup.

But it was Ryan Giggs who was chosen to pair up with Saha at the front as the 21-year-old continued to torment on both wings, switching with Park.

For all the tempo and energy on display from both sides, there was little goal-mouth action in the first 15 minutes with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's snap shot from a Darren Ambrose chest down the only chance of note.

The game really burst into life when Herman Hreidarsson was guilty of blatant obstruction on Ronaldo, which was greeted by cheers from the home fans.

Rio Ferdinand surged up from the back to retrieve the ball and give the Icelandic defender a taste of his own medicine at the same time.

The incident briefly raised the intensity of the game, but was soon calmed down by the referee without the need for any further action.

Ferdinand was again involved on 23 minutes when picking out Park in the box though. The Korean swiveled and seemed certain to score, but could only find the centre of the goal and a grateful Scott Carson.

After 25 minutes Ronaldo was brought down by Luke Young on the edge of the area after a clever back flick. Giggs stepped up to fire the resulting free-kick in, but it rebounded back off the inside of the post, as United took the ascendancy in the game for the first real time.

The conditions remained testing for both sides though and a slip from Patrice Evra and a poor clearance from Mikael Silvestre almost let Hasselbaink in for a clear shot on goal, but the left back eventually got back to clear the ball over the bar.

Silvestre then made a strong challenge on Hreidarsson as the ball was running out for a corner. Charlton's protests were muted, but it looked like a good shout for a spot kick.

United were looking ragged and indecisive at the back, but their passing game was working well up front but for a lack of finishing to their incisive attacking play.

Hreidarsson was booked on 33 minutes for a second poor challenge, this time on Park and his protests saw Wes Brown booked just five minutes later for an innocuous slide on the Icelander in slippery conditions.

While Ronaldo looked a constant torment it was Giggs who drew the best save from Carson, with a right footed curler guided round the post by the young England keeper.

But the Portuguese winger would not be silenced for long as Saha teed him up for a shot just outside the box which hammered against the bar beyond the outstretched Carson.

The home team were desperate to reach the break and alleviate some of the pressure and United finished the half in domination at 0-0.

The game got back underway with a fast start for the home team, a speculative shot from Ambrose just after the restart had Edwin Van der Sar in no-man's-land as it brushed the outside of his right post.

But United's reply was immediate a hopeful Park cross in from the right found Darren Fletcher in the box in the 49th minute. He twisted and turned Talal El Karkouri before smashing the ball past a helpless Carson from close range to make it 1-0 to United.

United had their backs up and looked to try to seal the game, with Ronaldo boosted by some stellar support from the away fans looking ever-dangerous.

The winger dazzled Matt Holland with a string of his trademark step-overs before whipping the ball into Park, who slid in to hit his outstretched right-footed volley against the woodwork for the third time in the match.

But Charlton were still in the game and a corner from the right looked certain to find Hreidarsson before the outstretched arm of Wes Brown cleared the ball from danger. The use of the arm was not deliberate, but the referee could easily have awarded a penalty to get the home side back into it.

A frustrated Dowie decided to change the game though and counter United's free-flowing football. He brought Marcus Bent on for Hasselbaink in the 65th minute to try to increase the pressure on Van der Sar's goal for the last 25 minutes.

But it was not until the 74th minute that the Bents combined to create a good opening for Charlton. A hopeful clearance from the back was glanced on by Marcus to Darren, but under pressure, he blasted his shot high and wide.

Sir Alex Ferguson noted the changes though and shuffled his pack about accordingly to cope with the added pressure. Michael Carrick came on for Park in the 76th minute to make his official debut for the club, as Giggs dropped back into midfield to make it a 4-5-1 formation.

Left to his own devices Saha added strength to his claim to replace Ruud van Nistelrooy as United's most prolific striker.

A ball in from the right found Saha surrounded by four Charlton defenders on the edge of the box, but they backed off and the French international swiveled and fired a fearsome strike in the bottom right-hand corner of Carson's goal to make it 2-0.

Amdy Faye came off for Dennis Rommedahl in the 82nd minute, but it seemed too little too late for the Addicks, as Giggs was replaced in the team and as captain by the returning Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

A break in the closing minutes found Carrick in acres breaking into the box, but the £14 million man crossed unselfishly to Solskjaer who seemed certain to score before Carson dived back across to make a great last ditch save for his side.

Charlton were beaten and with Carson left stranded after a Saha cross the super sub Solskjaer sealed his return with a cool finish to make it 3-0 to the visitors on 90 minutes.

With the Addicks soundly beaten, the Reds could return to Manchester to reflect on a fantastic display of attacking football in testing conditions.

We on fire leh meh hear all the Man.u haters now,Chelski lose today and Man.u had a convincing win.NEXT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2006, 06:17:11 PM »
Glory Glory Man Utd

Trotters was great today

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2006, 10:39:54 PM »
Man UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU forever......... Whey dem haters dey, come out and say all yuh have to say.....

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2006, 03:40:34 AM »
Man a hate man u

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2006, 11:37:27 AM »
United keep up perfect start
By Phil Jackson -  Created on 26 Aug 2006
SKY SPORTS FANZONE
Sky Sports need Fanzone commentators! Have you got what it takes?

Related links
Team Pages:
Watford
Manchester United
Player Pages:
Damien Francis
Louis Saha
Ryan Giggs
Manchester United kept up their perfect record this season with a tricky 2-1 victory at Watford through goals from Mikael Silvestre and Ryan Giggs.

It was United's seventh win from their last eight away games in The Premiership, and took their tally of goals this term to 10 from three matches.

Silvestre was the unlikely scorer of the first, as he fired United into an early lead to score his first ever Premiership goal away from Old Trafford.

But The Reds did not have it all their own way as Aidy Boothroyd's plucky Watford side levelled through a Damien Francis tap in.

United were forced to work hard against a spirited and well-organised opposition, but it was the Welsh wizard Giggs who capitalised on a defensive error from The Hornets to hand the North West outfit all three points on the day.

Sir Alex Ferguson handed Michael Carrick his first Premiership start for the club and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer completed his return after his first league goal in three years in the midweek victory at Charlton Athletic.

Boothroyd meanwhile stuck with the same side that impressed in their unlucky 1-1 draw with West Ham United on Tuesday. But he was forced to replace United loan signing and number one Ben Foster between the sticks, with Richard Lee preferred over Alec Chamberlain.

United scored eight goals in their first two games, but it was the top flight's new boys who came flying out of the traps. A Wes Brown error in the penalty area fell to Ashley Young and the hotly-tipped youngster twisted and turned before delivering an unselfish ball to Francis at the back stick, but the former Wigan Athletic man failed to get over the ball and direct his header goalwards.

United started slowly and their reshuffled defence with John O'Shea and Silvestre filling in as full backs looked a little shaky.

But it took just 13 minutes before the deadlock was broken with a goal from an unlikely source to put United 1-0 up. Ryan Giggs started the move in the middle of the park before feeding Louis Saha on the edge of the box. The Frenchman waited for his international colleague Silvestre to outflank him on the left before releasing the left back, who drilled the ball past a helpless Lee.

Watford were unsettled by the score and looked slightly disorganised at the back. But their attack continued to threaten, and on 20 minutes a corner in from the left found Gavin Mahon after O'Shea got underneath the ball. The Hornets' captain chested the ball down but his solid shot was blocked away from danger.

At the other end, a Giggs corner found the lively Saha's head at the front post and Lee was forced to make a superb last ditch reaction save to keep his team in the game.

Boothroyd had seen enough and made a tactical change bringing left winger Hameur Bouazza off for Matthew Spring after just half an hour of the match.

Spring's addition gave the Hornets a more natural looking 4-4-2 formation, which brought immediate dividends. Goal-scorer Silvestre turned from hero to villain when selling himself to Young who easily beat him on the left and his lovely ball from the byline crossed to find Francis for a tap in and make the score 1-1.

Vicarage Road was lifted, though the continually jeered Cristiano Ronaldo looked determined to silence his critics. He continued to dance around defenders and look dangerous, but had his two shots just before half-time drifted wide as the team's went into the break level at 1-1.

The second half got underway as the first had begun, with The Hornets' strong strike partnership of Marlon King and Darius Henderson continuing to trouble United's defence.

And it was King who gave The Hornets a golden opportunity to take the lead early in the second half. His free-kick was deflected to Henderson, but the frontman chose to go with his left foot rather than his right to poke the ball wide when it looked easier to score.

Boothroyd's boys were immediately punished as a shocking back pass from substitute Spring was picked up by Giggs who calmly rounded the keeper to put United back into a 2-1 lead on the 52nd minute.

Ferguson then took the opportunity to take off the tiring Solskjaer for Park Ji-sung on the hour mark. That allowed Giggs to move into a more central position and partner Saha up front, while O'Shea moved into the middle in place of Brown who moved to right back.

The Hornets responded by bringing Jordan Stewart on for the hapless Henderson, as the left midfielder came on to make the 150th league appearance of his career.

The game continued to be broken up by offsides though as United pressed forward. Kieran Richardson replaced Carrick as Watford continued to push forwards and test United aerially.

Alhassan Bangura came on for Watford in place of Skipper Mahon, but it was Richardson who made an immediate impression by picking up a needless booking for a push on Spring.

Both sides continued to threaten up front, with King looking strong for Watford and Saha United's most prolific threat. But neither side could impose themselves on the game to secure a result.

Giggs put the Frenchman through on goal though, as his pace took Saha away from two Hornets defenders, but he wasted his one-on one with Lee, with a weakly struck shot straight at the keeper.

While referee Phil Dowd gave the home side hope with four minutes of injury-time, United managed to hold off the aerial threat from Lloyd Doyley's long throws and see out the game 2-1.
                                                                                                    GO MAN.U PALOS I THINK THAT IS 3 OUT OF 3  

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »
and city are 1-0 up against assanal in the 70th lol   FAT MAN PALOS MUST BE SHAKING LOL

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2006, 12:20:43 PM »
MAN CITY beat ASSENAL leh meh hear yuh palos yuh had mouth the other day :rotfl:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2006, 12:29:48 PM »
Palos whey yuh dey???? Glory, Glory, Glory Man UUUU..

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2006, 01:53:18 PM »
stop wit the man u chants... yuh can do that at the end of the season if they still at the top..  ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »
stop wit the man u chants... yuh can do that at the end of the season if they still at the top..  ;D

at least we finished in the top 3 for the past 15 years        how much timwes have yall been in the top 4 in the last 5 seasons......   shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......   we could chant all we want

UTD UTD UTD UTD

TAKE ME HOME UTD ROAD.... TO THE PLACE I BELONG!... TO OLD TRAFFORD .. TO SEE UTD...TAKE ME HOME... UNITED ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT COME OUT TONIGHT....UNLESS YA RED AND WHITE... I SEE THERE'S TROUBLE ON THE WAY.... I SEE THE STRETFORD END ARISING.... I SEE THERE'S TROUBLE ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD... GLORY GLORY MAN UTD... GLORY GLORY MAN UTD AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SING UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS.....SING UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS.....SING UP FOR THE CHAMPIONS!!!

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE... WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE....UTD UTD UTD

YOU ARE MY SOLSKAJER...MY ONLY SOLSKAJER...YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKYS ARE GRAY...AND WHEN ITS POURING ... YOU JUST KEEP SCORING..SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SOLSKAJER AWAY!!!

RYAN GIGGS RYAN GIGGS RUNNING DOWN THE WING ...RYAN GIIGS RYAN GIGGS RUNNING DOWN THE WING....

ROONEY   ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY....

WE LOVE RONALDO WE DO... WE LOVE RONALDO WE DO.. WE LOVE RONALDO WE DO...OH RONALDO WE LOVE YOU!!!

Happy now Jub lol?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2006, 03:46:30 PM »
He probably cussin yuh under he breath now.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1054481218

here d background music........     if yuh want it for yuh ipod or jujust to enjoy it http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=21F95AD36D4B81EC

dat girl singing dat sound is d dredest utd fan ever!

check d lyrics lol

See, I will always love the რeds so much,
We are the team nobody else can touch
United, I love them.
They’re the only team I like,
The other ones are shit,
And now I’m gonna tell you how I feel.

f**k Peter Kenyon and Abramovich,
f**k you Mourinho, you son of a bitch.
f**k Kevin Keegan and f**k Franny Lee,
f**k Steve McManaman, f**k Man City.
f**k Leeds United, you’re down and you’re gay,
f**k Norman Hunter and f**k Eddie Gray.
f**k Everton and f.uck you Liverpool,
f**k all you scousers, cuz Manchester rule!

Ronaldo, van Nistelrooy
Play for the baddest team,
With Ferdinand and super Roy Keane
Silvestre and Ryan Giggs,
And we’ll never leave the pack
Dressed in red, white and black
We don’t give a damn about no one else

f**k Peter Kenyon and Abramovich,
f**k you Mourinho, you son of a bitch.
f**k Arsene Wenger and f**k Arsenal too,
f**k all the cockneys, we f**king hate you.
f**k Everton and f**k you Liverpool,
f**k all you scousers, couse Manchester rule!

Rule, rule United
Rule, rule United
Rule, rule United
Rule, rule United

Now I hate the scousers and I hate Liverpool,
The f.ucking shit, and United rule!
And Chelsea, who do you think you are?
If you think you're all this,
It's gonna end in tears,
You’ll never be as big as Man United.

f**k Barcelona and f**k Real Madrid,
I’ve loved United since I was a kid.
f**k Bayern Munich and AC Milan,
f**k Deportivo and Vasco da Gama.
f**k Everton and f**k you Liverpool,
f**k all you scousers, cuz Manchester rule!

Rule, rule united
Rule, rule United
Rule, rule United
Rule, rule United

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2006, 04:58:33 PM »
Why this kinda passion cyah happen on a PFL thread?
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

1]; } ?>