April 24, 2024, 01:33:09 AM

Author Topic: The Women's Game  (Read 1105 times)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
The Women's Game
« on: August 21, 2006, 08:43:31 PM »
Just watching the Fox Sports World Report and in teh under 20 world cup in canada mexico took a 9-1 thrashing to germany.....hwereas usa beat argentina 4-1.....not sure at the under 20 level but i noe usulay the mexican ladies can give the americans a run for their money...and even thouugh the germans are as strong as their mens teams can anyone fill us in with any info about this tournament...im sure with TT ladies getting out their in teh USL W league and all these other leagues in time we would need a scouting report of these other world powers.....do rembeber i think the womens team is rnaked higher than the soca warriors (though they arent that many female teams ranked)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: The Women's Game
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 09:44:40 AM »
there's some pretty useful information on the Fifa.com website.

I think the favourite right now is North Korea  :o They even beat the Germans. The US don't seem as dominant at this level as they were at senior level. I'm also surprised that Sweden didn't qualify. France might surprise a few as well. china are always a threat.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline rowdy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Women's Game
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 01:46:45 PM »

1]; } ?>