April 28, 2024, 07:00:43 PM

Author Topic: Trinidad vs Jamaica....who dream dat?  (Read 5831 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Trinidad vs Jamaica....who dream dat?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2006, 09:51:53 PM »
it good for allyuh

i remember d man who post it and significantly say is a fete match he organzing wit he panas

but in my ignorance i gnored the thread to roll with the masses leding a self indulgent belief that we will play jamrock

oh well all i cud say is check them colombians bags good when they comin tru customs...........and doh beat them to bad cuz the catel does shoot yuh when yuh loss over dey

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol

even me and jeff good in d family day and im clearly a racist biggot that wants to have a child with his sister

JEFF IS MEH DOG IN REAL LIFE :beermug:

??? ??? ???
did u even read tru de posts?
WE are playing Jamaica in an official Fifa Friendly match in Trinidad on the 6th of September..Not Colombia

cu%+

read andre samuel first post on this andre samuel thread

leanr to talk to people

take a andrews for yuh feeling

and i accept ur apology ur inability to read is not ur fault

haha never mind he, he rel dottish at times... and ting cool im a clear racist too... but we kool.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 07:04:40 AM »
Tell me where allyuh see that trinidad playing jamaica?

we are not playing jamaica!!

we playing mexico on de 2nd and either columbia or ecuador on the 6th.

so alyuh done dat jamaica talk please!!

ah love it!!

sorry to post this in a new thread, but i did it on purpose so that it will get the necessary attention that i think it should get.

I go ask again...Andre yuh have a source?...or is this from some "reliable source" and we have to take yuh word on it.....cause Fuentes write about de game and it on fifa website...

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 10:18:16 AM »
anyone................??

stewps... f**k COLUMBIA f**k ECUADOR.

I WANT YARDIE BLOOD GODMANIT!!

and i think i have waited long enough and im sure Big Mag, Small Mag, Occoner, Sam, Fishes, Morvant and company will agree.

He heh . Jamaica to blow Trinidad out by 2-0. Make sure you take th ebest squad you have... ;D

I don't think this topic really qualifies as an important discussion. If T&T's best is placed against JA's best and the Warriors play the way they did against Sweden or England, there is no competition to talk about. The only question would be how many goals will we pump into Jamaica?

I would be more curious to find out how an all-PFL or mostly PFL team would do against Jamaica's best. I would be  much more interested in seeing that match.

This talk about Jamaica blowing away T&T is nothing but Jamaican bravado. It's a case of "we big-islanders can't let a small-islander bet we".
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 10:33:04 AM by CarenageBoy »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 05:02:41 AM »
Andre Samuel might be right..... !!

According to Shaun Fuentes.

Rijsbergen will select his senior team squad for the September 2 friendly international against Mexico and a possible second one on September 6 against a team to be confirmed. There have been attempts at two South American nations after Jamaica are now scheduled to play Canada. The match versus Ghana remains a  possibility but at some time in the future. There is also no truth to reports about a game involving the official Soca Warriors outfit and Jamaica in Canada later this month.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 05:18:06 AM »

Rijsbergen will select his senior team squad for the September 2 friendly international against Mexico and a possible second one on September 6 against a team to be confirmed. There have been attempts at two South American nations after Jamaica are now scheduled to play Canada. The match versus Ghana remains a  possibility but at some time in the future. There is also no truth to reports about a game involving the official Soca Warriors outfit and Jamaica in Canada later this month.

hmmm hmmm hmmmmmm.... WTD look like you owe meh boy Andre an apology.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 06:05:13 AM »
Arrow - see wha ah say, I know how the TTFF does move/plan.

Until T&T actually play a game agasint anybody for friendly, i will believe it 100%.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 08:17:05 AM »
DIS IS RELLL SHIT!

i rell wanted to play JA

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 05:21:48 AM »

i continue to stay quiet, cause i realise people dont appreciate when i speak!!

WTD............i does only understand "i'm sorry" in beer language!!

anyways, lets continue to see it unfold!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Socawarriors vs Raggae boys
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2006, 09:09:08 PM »
Ok since i have your attention with the heading  ;D. this is to inform the toronto /gta crew of the socawarriorsvs reggae boys select game this sunday @lamport stadium in toronto. Our very own # 8 as well as some well known capped  senior national and ex national players will be representing the socawarriors select side.  the reggae boys will have an equally well represented team.
so this is a call for the SW/WN Crew IN THE TORONTO AREA TO COME OUT AND REPRESENT AND WAVE FLAGS.
IT WILL HAVE POPULAR DJ'S AND FOOD ETC.
 live soca and reagge performances.
CLICK ON THIS FLYER  LINK COURTESY TORONTO-LIME FOR More INFO
http://www.toronto-lime.com/flyers/060827_soccer_salute.jpg
come  ppl lets go out and support .other wise we will be hearing  dem yardies yap yap yap..and i for one..eh on dat.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Socawarriors vs Raggae boys
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2006, 09:14:59 PM »
Organic, wey is dah one boi? Okay take win, plenty more go get catch doh, but ah is de first.Steupssssssssss
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2006, 09:16:38 PM »
Organic, wey is dah one boi? Okay take win, plenty more go get catch doh, but ah is de first.Steupssssssssss
but i eh lie..really is natinal players....lol and fututre national palyers isa select side
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2006, 09:23:47 PM »
Ok i calling de men name who should eb able to make  it... de only man exempt as of now is dragon cause i eh think de wifey go want him to go watch football de day after he sign eh life away. chinne boi maybe cause he might be hung over
de highlighted names is men who does tlka football so mcuh i expect to see dem. unless is only talk dey good for

dutty, licks, triniman, Ti ,rori, bacanal woman,ribbit,grandeman,jumbie, naps
 be free to add names ppl if i forget any body name
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 09:25:58 PM by Organic »

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2006, 11:17:01 PM »
i hear da announcements on flow u guys should make it clear dats its not an int'l frendly match cuz it hav nuff yardies down here thinkin dat da warriors showin up dey all braggin dat reggae boys gonna kill us lol because JA is a big squad but i told dem it take a big squad to take 6 :rotfl:

1]; } ?>