April 26, 2024, 04:03:38 AM

Author Topic: Eto walkout  (Read 3525 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Eto walkout
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:12:58 AM »
Trouble brewing?
I hope not, they need everybody on the same page
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=376639&cc=5901

Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Eto walkout
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:26:36 AM »
Oh Lawd!! :nailbiting:
I was worrying that someting like this go happen. Etoo strongminded and gives 100%. Hope it work out.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 10:03:47 AM »
Can anyone say ManU.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 10:31:22 AM »
I ent blaming him one bit...he just making shaw that ent go happen ah gain! Ah warning it's called! ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 11:30:25 AM »
Anybody that play de game know you never want to be replaced on de pitch unless you are really  injured, is just de competetive nature of de man make him react that way and IMO he right to feel dissed after all he was de leading goal scorer last year and shud get more respect than that.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 11:33:32 AM »
hmmmmmmmm, look thing.  Look how people going and forgive him, but when stern john getting on like ah mad man when beenie man sub him against panama, people here wanted his head.

ah love it!!

is stern fault eto'o do dat, cause he learn from stern!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 11:56:34 AM »
hmmmmmmmm, look thing.  Look how people going and forgive him, but when stern john getting on like ah mad man when beenie man sub him against panama, people here wanted his head.

ah love it!!

is stern fault eto'o do dat, cause he learn from stern!!

you trying to compare Stern and Eto'o??

anyhow is Stern fault rain falling everyday

Més que un club.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
This is a big deal?

That's how it's supposed to be. Men supposed to want to play and want to score. Perhaps I would have dealt with it differently, but then I am not one of the best strikers in the world and never will be.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »
i have a standing bet from last year that Eto wont last the distance with Barcelona. After just two games the man vex he get sub ...nah ...I watching de body language since last year.
Eto does not mesh with the team ..except with Ronaldinho...maybe his only friend there ...just speculation.
Notice when he scores goals he does not celebrate with the team but alone or with Ronaldinho...even if there were many others who made it possible.
that attitude wont go down well with the members of any team. the thing is he scores goals ..which covers a multitude of sins ...this year however he has not scored so watch de action as it unfolds ....you might doubt my speculation but just remember Jai said it !

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2006, 05:01:21 PM »
Come on people Eto behaved like a little bitch.  Excellent goal scorer but substitutions are a part of the game.  How come he was begging Henry to come to Barca? 

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 05:29:31 AM »
Come on people Eto behaved like a little bitch.  Excellent goal scorer but substitutions are a part of the game.  How come he was begging Henry to come to Barca? 

dont forget what Eto said to madrid fans after barcelona won the league for the first time under rijkard ....he was made to apologize when the Real presudent reminded him ¨when you were hungry in cameroon I put food in your mouth and this is how you repay me ? ...Eto was previously a Real Madrid player on loan to mallorca . If you think it sounds bad in english it is worse in spanish... Strange fella Eto

1]; } ?>