April 28, 2024, 12:04:32 AM

Author Topic: Disappointed with the EPL fixtures!  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Disappointed with the EPL fixtures!
« on: August 24, 2006, 07:06:16 AM »
We play the Gummers September 17th and the sad thing is its at the Theatre of Crashed Dreams.  I wanted ManU to be the FIRST team to buss Arsenal's ass in the new stadium.  Cho.

Wonder if dem can hold on until January 20th?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Disappointed with the EPL fixtures!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 07:09:01 AM »
We play the Gummers September 17th and the sad thing is its at the Theatre of Crashed Dreams.

Well yes.  Glad to see yuh finally fessin up.  Allyuh dreams well crash in trute.  De Hempire 'as fallen...bout 5 years now.  Soon it go nickname Ghoul Trafford...nightmare central fuh de home side... ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 07:11:25 AM »
Laughable .... check last season's results.  Where did Arsenal, Livafool and Chelsea get scalped?  Tek yuh time.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 07:18:59 AM »
Laughable .... check last season's results.  Where did Arsenal, Livafool and Chelsea get scalped?  Tek yuh time.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 07:23:52 AM »
We play the Gummers September 17th and the sad thing is its at the Theatre of Crashed Dreams. I wanted ManU to be the FIRST team to buss Arsenal's ass in the new stadium.  Cho.

Wonder if dem can hold on until January 20th?

umm  How could it be the theatre of crashed dreams.....  my JA fren  OT has always been a fortress and will continue to be....   last season we lost one game at home...(blackburn)  year b4 that 1 again (chelski)     so look at the facts and dont you ever disrespect our stadium like that again

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 07:28:16 AM »
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Ah have to gi yuh much respeck dragon.  Ah mean....u is so much a Man Boo jock strapper...yuh even have a pic a Fergie as yuh avatar.

RESPECK TO DE MAX!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 07:37:40 AM »
Small Magician, when I say Crashed Dreams, its for the visiting teams.  They all have these dreams and fantasy as to what they gonna do at O.T., but at the end of the game, reality sets in.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 07:40:49 AM »
Small Magician, when I say Crashed Dreams, its for the visiting teams.  They all have these dreams and fantasy as to what they gonna do at O.T., but at the end of the game, reality sets in.

Steupes.  If ever there was a freudian slip...dat was it right dey!!!  Smallie is RIGHT!!!! Yuh get ketch!!!  ;D

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 07:47:35 AM »
Twist it how yuh want mi friend, come Sept you'll see what I mean. Just have your rag close by.  It ain't gonna be pretty.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 07:48:53 AM »
Twist it how yuh want mi friend, come Sept you'll see what I mean. Just have your rag close by.  It ain't gonna be pretty.

Ah have it right now!!!  Licks in allyuh pweffen!!! :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 07:56:33 AM »

well you didt make it sound like that    but if you telling d truth ..sorry

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 08:26:02 AM »

Steupes.  If ever there was a freudian slip...dat was it right dey!!!  Smallie is RIGHT!!!! Yuh get ketch!!!  ;D
Nah, Paols. It is called the Theatre of Crashed (or Broken) Dreams for opposing pretty-boy teams  ;)
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

1]; } ?>