March 28, 2024, 01:22:44 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Observation Re: Under 16 vs Suriname  (Read 5306 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
D Touches Match Observation Re: Under 16 vs Suriname
« on: August 24, 2006, 07:50:04 AM »
Dear All,

I know this thread will be merged shortly but I wanted to seperate this from the idle rambling and comparisons with JA, haiti and talent etc that has been going on in the CFU thread.

Disclaimer

I would like to make it known that I am being objective as possible. I am fully aware that these are young fellas with much to learn and plenty to develop. I am also fully aware that I must not compare the level of play to WC standard or EPL or what we see from adults. I shall also refrain from harsh critcism of the boys and will not call them shithound, goat or the like.

That said this under 16 team need a good dose of..

and dey need to drink some

Cause if they ent doing some kinda lala, they looking tired and lethargic.

This was my first match and I was severly disappointed. However from those around me the general concensus was that this was the worst they have ever seen the team play and the most uninspiring performance thus far.......Lucky me!

I left town at 4pm and with all the bad weather and traffic made it to Ato Boldon in just under 40 min. The design of that carpark is a real trip...plus it is not properly paved or maintained....Imagine pools of water and small hills in a car park....yes small hills.

Also the organization of the gate was much to be desired......Only ONE gate open....considering there was a crowd of 800-1000 persons.

Now if they were shortstaffed I would have understood but check the kix...two ticket people in the booth....and three people waiting on you to walk tru the turnstile and take yuh ticket to give yuh back yuh stub. Come orn. And only one person doing each function...it come like they hire guards to monitor the workers.They could have gotten one more person and opened up a second gate. 

Another thing that was amusing....about 20 people in front of me....admission is 10$.....I hit the woman a $20....she go ask meh if I have anything smaller ???........I say is cents alyuh want in dey or wha!

Did the usual....a drink and a pie and I settled down to take in the action

Anyway I saw the last 5 min of the Haiti game and from the little I saw TT will be up against it.

Crowd was good about 800-1000....seats were wet due to the rain so we were all huddled up near the top of the stands. Music was coming from a band called the Gospel Warriors....5 fellas with trombone and horn and a full compliment of drummers and precussionists.

Whim was present, Alvin, Colin Murray all the other tv people and one or two celebs such as Maximus Dan sitting down to take in the action.

Tweett game start and within 10 seconds it was TT GOAL....a man play a ball...fella ketch it on the flank...cross and a youth bundle it home.

Poor Suriname...I say it looking like goal feast and game go be nice.

Eh heh far from.

My company for the afternoon was far more interesting and pleasing to the eye than the action on the field. In fact, had it not been for this welcomed distraction, I would have preferred to be a spectator in my living room tuned in to NCC4.

Formites I cannot help but compare this to the under 15 tournament held last year....looking at some of the same players, and remembering what was done then, the level we were playing at and the level of competition faced.

We are simply not ready for top youth level football and marginally better than the lower ranked teams in the region. Also I think the level has dropped, the promise that was shown with the under 15 team and these fellas who have gotten older...they jest ent improve or maintain the good work that was started.

Suriname always had a chance in this game and if they were a bit serious would have caused us real problems.

I do not know many of the plaayers names...but let me give you the run down of this side.

TT playing a 4-4-2

The Keeper....Fullerton....Shakey....and many in the crowd say he go collect a good dose of goal if he keep up his antics. Or if a serious fwd latch orn to him....I doe know if he under coasting scenes or what but while claiming some air balls well and coming out for crosses his foot skills lacking...he beating and doing some kinda risky things instead of playing a simple knock to the wingbacks and the glaring mistakes were that under NO pressure...none...on a goal kick, he sell guns and give the surinamese fwd a gift, and was guilty of just hoofing the ball out of play. I expected more given I have seen his performances in the last tournament and in Colleges league this year. Decent shot stopper, but was not really tested in the game

The back 4 are all very Tall with the exception of the wingback who have a dougla finish however he is the quickest of the lot. they were all wearing the flourescent red TT adidas boots and didnt slip too much. The are all composed, but they have a problem supporting each other and do not mark well at times. They are good in the tackle and they do not make rash challenges, However any time a long ball is played tru the center....is pure worries and trouble. They were exposed on 4 occasions....It is either a communication problem or a lack of speed.

A tru ball between them resulted in a Surinamese bursting tru and lobbing the Keeper who came off his line...is only because the the lob was feeble and the heroics of one of the stoppers prevented the score from being 1-1. the lil Fella put down a John Terry and run back and clear the ball off the line.

Midfield......Nuttin atall here to trouble anyone. De Silva Started but like he had a off game...totally ineffective, made some bad passes, no kinda penetration. Was subbed in the Second Half.

The big Player leston Paul didnt play....much to the disappointment of the knowledgeable ones in the stands.

TT tried to switch the play and develop a knock but the end result was a ball down the flank....the cross poor, the attacker getting jam by the corner or if he skipped away...had no supporting fwd to pass the ball to. In the end it was a knock amongst the back 4...some movement up the field and then a long hoof ball to the fwd or to the wing.

Just like the senior team...this side have No Clue in the attacking third. There was no point man, no one making any off the ball runs, and no options going fwd. It ended up with a youth getting a ball watching 3 men and saying lemme go for Glory...only to receive a jam at the end.

Now I wouldnt knock them totally as you could see some textbook plays that were simply not executed properly....i.e a player putting a ball into space where a man SHOULD have been, or setting a shot...where a player should be following up.

De Silva got a shot on goal in the first half but other than that our fwds are afraid to shoot.

Our players individually are not bad...you can also see the difference between those who are coached and those who have it natural, in terms of technique, footwork etc. We have the trapping, shielding, beat and dribble down......even the small passes. But the long passing and crosses etc. Heading of the ball...we lacking in this dept.

What this team needs is some more training and we need the killer instinct....It lacking...at least from the game I saw yesterday...also we are playing way too slow...sometimes at walking pace or a moderate jog no setta urgency at all. Maybe it is because Suriname just relaxed or eased us up.

Anytime a Suriname player ran at us it was trouble and they were not out of the game by any means...There was a fella upfront with a flat top who hit a TT youth a spanner on the far side and then belt him after when he caught himself.

the goals that were scored by TT were as follows....early on a cross and scramble home.

Second goal was from a corner...ball played nearpost...TT fwd flicked it on and it hit a defender and into the goal.

Third goal a beauty....... from a free kick a fella jump up and slot a header looping into the far "V" excellent goal.

Fourth Goal a penalty...a youth got pulled down in the area after sharing some beat.

Suriname as I said before had a goal line clearance...they had a free kick that hit the post and one or two chances that they threw away.

TT was guilty as well of poor finishing, men miskicking with the goal at thier mercy or a poor first touch when they were in I V I situations.

But they are lil fellas and hopefully will improve. As far as being contenders in Concacaf not yet...plenty work to do. Alyuh doe get into no verbal slinging match with any of our opponents...the line between each team is very thin.

Lastly just a word of caution...........When exiting the Ato Boldon Stadium Beware of the Crapauds.
They big and they have plenty of them...One Jumbie me and had to receive a Volley easy easy.

Till next time....

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Observation Re: Under 16 vs Suriname
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 08:00:10 AM »

Disclaimer

I would like to make it known that I am being objective as possible. I am fully aware that these are young fellas with much to learn and plenty to develop. I am also fully aware that I must not compare the level of play to WC standard or EPL or what we see from adults. I shall also refrain from harsh critcism of the boys and will not call them shithound, goat or the like.

Another thing that was amusing....about 20 people in front of me....admission is 10$.....I hit the woman a $20....she go ask meh if I have anything smaller ???........I say is cents alyuh want in dey or wha!

The back 4 are all very Tall with the exception of the wingback who have a dougla finish however he is the quickest of the lot.

Lastly just a word of caution...........When exiting the Ato Boldon Stadium Beware of the Crapauds.
They big and they have plenty of them...One Jumbie me and had to receive a Volley easy easy.

Till next time....

:rotfl: :rotfl: Touches bredda....u is a bess sah!!  ;D  Love de disclaimer.

Much thanks.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 08:10:19 AM »
Touches boy, yuh real have talent.
As to the fellas. I think that they are tired. They have been playing games on heavy fields very regularly. What is it, every other day or so?
But yes, your analysis  of the team and its players are spot on.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 08:14:02 AM »
 :applause: :applause:

Touches boy,,enjoyable as always

btw,wha de hell is ah "dougla finish"  :rotfl:....he start off as ah black man and yuh sand him dong till he hair curly or wha??

somebody PM ato and tell him fix de holes in he stadium nah
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 08:19:10 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 08:17:26 AM »
As to the fellas. I think that they are tired. They have been playing games on heavy fields very regularly. What is it, every other day or so?

Is not just T&T have to contend with dem conditions.  It's a fundamental problem with our team and as far as the playing too slow thing is concerned....that's endemic THROUGHOUT our system...no matter the age group.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 08:21:20 AM »
Yuh have a point.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 08:25:35 AM »

Is not just T&T have to contend with dem conditions.  It's a fundamental problem with our team and as far as the playing too slow thing is concerned....that's endemic THROUGHOUT our system...no matter the age group.

Yuh understand...

Touches you observations are spot on.. they are basically the same observations I made when they drew vs Barbados...

BROKLAX is needed..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 08:26:30 AM »
good match report, touches. Thanks.
looks like we have a long way to go
my question is - how come communication is a problem when these guys have been practising and playing for the last month??? ???

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 08:27:45 AM »
Like I been saying we need them doing the most modern ,fitness programs and conditioning from  europe and N.America.And Gray Roberts swears by protein shakes for recovery.The players need to do this in the off season .but does anybody listen to me noooo ;D

Nice report touches .

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 08:53:52 AM »
good match report, touches. Thanks.
looks like we have a long way to go
my question is - how come communication is a problem when these guys have been practising and playing for the last month??? ???
The defense does not appear to have a man who is 'D boss' back there. The man who in charge, giving orders and organising things.
 But that tends to be so for all our teams. We doh like nobody telling we what to do on the field. But in teams all over the world there is always someone who any casual observer can say is ih charge of that defense.

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 09:25:01 AM »
Hoss ah don't know if ah go mek de friday game but it sad tuh see ah vibrant squad in de first round wither away

Touches Ato is just de worst but all we grounds in ah mess

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 09:43:15 AM »
Touches boy, yuh real have talent.
But yes, your analysis  of the team and its players are spot on.

Well i think they got a rest day on Tuesday because the whole team was in Movietowne.

Oh and Btw great Reports Touches. Thanks because unfortunately NCC channel 4 broke down that afternoon. And I couldn't make it to Couva.

Conspiracy???

They wereback up by news time. All attempts to get FLOW to do something about it proved futile.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 09:50:38 AM »
Touches I didn’t see the match but from what I here was the field was I poor condition so with that said the game plan will change from short pass to long passes and if your not used to playing the long ball game it will be difficult to have a good lowing game
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 10:08:35 AM »
Touches I didn’t see the match but from what I here was the field was I poor condition so with that said the game plan will change from short pass to long passes and if your not used to playing the long ball game it will be difficult to have a good lowing game

Dem men playing shaking since de start of de tourny.. the opposition is not that great.. thats all.. Bbdos nearly cut we arse an all..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 10:18:44 AM »

Dem men playing shaking since de start of de tourny.. the opposition is not that great.. thats all.. Bbdos nearly cut we arse an all..

Ah tink Suriname mus be de toughest team we face in de tournament thus far and it goin to get exponentially tougher meetin Haiti.

Fact of the matter is....as long as Bim doh beat Surinam by 6 clear or more coupled wit we colleckin 5 or more without reply from Haiti....we already qualify for the next rounds of CONCACAF U17 WC qualifying.  Dat is de most important ting.  Beatin Haiti would be nice so yuh could appear in de final at home and ting...but the first and most important mission accomplished.  Anyting else is gravy as far as I concenred.

From de reports...we have PLENTY wuk to do so this will buy us some time.  Hopefully we will be able to put in the kind of work necessary that will allow us to COMPETE EFFECTIVELY at the next level.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 10:51:01 AM »
seems like more of the same to me ...and the TD or local senor national coach or only local coach with WC experience or whatever will take the cedit or blame.
We are now fighting up to beat BIMSHIRE ...imagine that ! Well ron la doh look so bad again or is it de same ting some years later ?
We eh even talking about Mexico and Usa and Honduras and Costa Rica and Jamaica yet ???? Well Mexico has already tasted victory in the youth WC and with their Argentinian coach almost shocked argentina in the senior WC so let us continue doing the same things and expect different results ....

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 11:04:14 AM »
nice report damien

by de way, we win four nil..............up to now nobody say congrats!!

congrats on the victory boys!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »
nice report damien

by de way, we win four nil..............up to now nobody say congrats!!

congrats on the victory boys!!

ah love it!!

The Price of success.. lol

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2006, 11:17:07 AM »
Touches the side win 4-0 what else you want?

The boys and them doing good give them some praise

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 12:44:13 PM »
5 games in 12 days, going to be 6 in 14 days, potentially a 7th in 16 days dat is too much for the players, doh matter how fit you are.

Football overload, consider the FIFA WC is a tournament that if you win its 7 games over 30 days.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »
5 games in 12 days, going to be 6 in 14 days, potentially a 7th in 16 days dat is too much for the players, doh matter how fit you are.

Football overload, consider the FIFA WC is a tournament that if you win its 7 games over 30 days.

Good points.

BUT

How come de other teams like Haiti, Mexico, Canada, Jamaica etc doh appear to be as adversely affected?  They have more depth?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 01:11:35 PM »

Good points.

BUT

How come de other teams like Haiti, Mexico, Canada, Jamaica etc doh appear to be as adversely affected?  They have more depth?

Maybe the trainer a lil overzealous..... in a tournament like this yuh have to prepare the players carefully.... see the comments below.... i don't think these kinda warm ups are ideal...

i was limin with a group ah jahblo players and they tell me he (#6) does play with them, so i eh to sure na. but he have skill, he real control de game ( i didn`t really see him in the first half though)

i like how de game went generally, de # 20 need to work a lil more though

on a next note, dat fitness man is a mad man, he runnin dem fellars to de ground, even in  ' keep warm drills'

it look like jack warner was the mike man also  ;D ;D ;D ;D

weds for sure again

I see them men warming up for almost 60mins
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »
Yup those teams maybe have been changing their lines up almost every game according to RF the Jamaican coach used 6 new players in the second game and against panama Hunt  rested a few  starters also.. While we have used almost  the same lineup .

Suriname
Jesse Fullerton (capt); Robert Primus, Ryan O’Neil, Sheldon Bateau (Jean Luc Rochford 56th), Brenton Balbosa; Chike Sullivan, Marcus Joseph (Kevin Molino 60th), Daniel Cyrus, Sean De Silva (Chad De Freitas 69th); Stephen Knox, Daniel Joseph.

Barbados
Jesse Fullerton (capt), Ryan Oneil, Sheldon Bateau, Akeem Adams  (Marcus Joseph, 62nd) Leston Paul[, Brenton Balbosa (Sean De Silva, 72nd), Chad DeFreitas] (Daniel Cyrus, 46th), Stephen Knox, Daniel Joseph, Robert Primus  and Chike Sullivan. Subs not used Mark Rivers, Jean Luc Rochford, Kevin Molino Glenroy Samuel. Stephen Chang (out with groin strain)

Guyana
22.Glenroy Samuel; 12.obert Primus, 3.Ryan O’Neil  (capt), 4.Sheldon Bateau (14.Jean Luc Rochford 66th), 7.Brenton Balbosa; 15.Chike Sullivan(8.Sean De Silva 46th), 5.Akeem Adams [ (16.Marcus Joseph 82nd), 20.Daniel Cyrus, 6.Leston Paul; 10.Stephen Knox, 11.Daniel Joseph

Grenada
1.Jesse Fullerton (capt) - 3.Ryan O’Neil  (2.Mark Rivers 60th), 4.Sheldon Bateau, 5.Akeem Adams (14.Jean Luc Rochford 56th), 6.Leston Paul  (8.Sean De Silva 56th), 12.Robert Primus, 13.Stephen Chang, 7.Brenton Balbosa, 9.Chad De Freitas, 10.Stephen Knox, 11.Daniel Joseph.

Aruba:
1.Jesse Fullerton (capt); 12.Robert Primus, 3.Ryan O’Neil, 2.Mark Rivers  (4.Sheldon Bateau 41st), 13.Stephen Chang; 7.Brenton Balbosa  (15.Chike Sullivan 46th), 5.Akeem Adams  (22.Daniel Cyrus 63rd), 6.Leston Paul, 9.Chad De Freitas; 11.Daniel Joseph, 10.Stephen Knox
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 02:16:32 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 02:06:24 PM »
Yup those teams maybe have been changing their lines up almost every game according to RF the Jamaican coach used 6 new players in the second game and against panama Hunt  rested a few  starters also.. While we have used almost the same lineup .

Suriname
Jesse Fullerton (capt); Robert Primus, Ryan O’Neil, Sheldon Bateau (Jean Luc Rochford 56th), Brenton Balbosa; Chike Sullivan, Marcus Joseph (Kevin Molino 60th), Daniel Cyrus, Sean De Silva (Chad De Freitas 69th); Stephen Knox, Daniel Joseph.

Barbados
Jesse Fullerton (capt), Ryan Oneil, Sheldon Bateau, Akeem Adams  (Marcus Joseph, 62nd) Leston Paul[, Brenton Balbosa (Sean De Silva, 72nd), Chad DeFreitas] (Daniel Cyrus, 46th), Stephen Knox, Daniel Joseph, Robert Primus  and Chike Sullivan. Subs not used Mark Rivers, Jean Luc Rochford, Kevin Molino Glenroy Samuel. Stephen Chang (out with groin strain)

Guyana
22.Glenroy Samuel; 12.obert Primus, 3.Ryan O’Neil  (capt), 4.Sheldon Bateau (14.Jean Luc Rochford 66th), 7.Brenton Balbosa; 15.Chike Sullivan(8.Sean De Silva 46th), 5.Akeem Adams [ (16.Marcus Joseph 82nd), 20.Daniel Cyrus, 6.Leston Paul; 10.Stephen Knox, 11.Daniel Joseph

Grenada
1.Jesse Fullerton (capt) - 3.Ryan O’Neil  (2.Mark Rivers 60th), 4.Sheldon Bateau, 5.Akeem Adams (14.Jean Luc Rochford 56th), 6.Leston Paul  (8.Sean De Silva 56th), 12.Robert Primus, 13.Stephen Chang, 7.Brenton Balbosa, 9.Chad De Freitas, 10.Stephen Knox, 11.Daniel Joseph.

Aruba:
1.Jesse Fullerton (capt); 12.Robert Primus, 3.Ryan O’Neil, 2.Mark Rivers  (4.Sheldon Bateau 41st), 13.Stephen Chang; 7.Brenton Balbosa  (15.Chike Sullivan 46th), 5.Akeem Adams  (22.Daniel Cyrus 63rd), 6.Leston Paul, 9.Chad De Freitas; 11.Daniel Joseph, 10.Stephen Knox

exaclty Triniman.......... our back 4 and front 2 have played every game. Two centre backs and two forwards have played every minute of every game. Our players are worn down
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

TrinInfinite

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 04:30:49 PM »
touches even though your reports are always excellent, this one wasnt your best, by any means, how could a suriname side collect 4 goals and be in the game? ??? please explain that? Maybe after the first and 2nd goal, but the 3rd and 4th i doubt highly, you didnt comment on knox i notice who is our leading scorer and also this is under 16 you cannot compare them to the seniors, thats rediculous, these youths need time to develop and play more ball, also their training regime wont be as rigerous as the seniors, in that corneal is at de helm and well we know about him, i notice you also failed to mention coaching, which is one of the main factors for our lack of performance and team selection... dont take my comments personal bredda, me and you are cool and i always respect your efforts and reports to the utmost... :beermug:

God is de BOSS

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 04:51:34 PM »
touches even though your reports are always excellent, this one wasnt your best, by any means, how could a suriname side collect 4 goals and be in the game? ??? please explain that? Maybe after the first and 2nd goal, but the 3rd and 4th i doubt highly, you didnt comment on knox i notice who is our leading scorer and also this is under 16 you cannot compare them to the seniors, thats rediculous, these youths need time to develop and play more ball, also their training regime wont be as rigerous as the seniors, in that corneal is at de helm and well we know about him, i notice you also failed to mention coaching, which is one of the main factors for our lack of performance and team selection... dont take my comments personal bredda, me and you are cool and i always respect your efforts and reports to the utmost... :beermug:

God is de BOSS

How de birthday celebrations goin hoss?  ;D

TrinInfinite

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 05:17:05 PM »

God is de BOSS

How de birthday celebrations goin hoss? ;D

what bday situation bredda? ??? ;D

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 05:26:36 PM »
touches thanks for de report...i also from wat i saw of the team wen i was home feel we really hadda step up a notch and even tho we gettin the victories they shud be by bigger margins...
all the same congrats to the team and hope they improve and keep the victories comin
Back in Trini...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 05:29:48 PM »

God is de BOSS

Doh try dat....yuh know u, hardest and de crew done celbrate in de mange or sumting so.... ;D ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 05:44:19 PM »

God is de BOSS

Doh try dat....yuh know u, hardest and de crew done celbrate in de mange or sumting so.... ;D ;D

easy  palos he having a hangover yuh know
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>