August 31, 2024, 11:36:18 PM

Author Topic: PLAYER IDENTIFICATION TRIALS: SOS: mini Caribbean Regional friendlies  (Read 2303 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
 It is with interest that I continue to read about friendlies which have to be cancelled due to :

FIFA's imposed rules about player realeases or

avaliability of quality players

Now it was not so long ago that we experienced  mismanagement or inept planning in acquiring  friendlies. Now we seem to be cancelling  friendlies with each week. Could we not  use some of these to access the socalled 'talented player' who are inquiring about playing for TNT? I am proposing that we organize a series of player indetification camps build around a Caribbean tournament to help TNT with it's World Cup preparations.

Could we not  combine some of those players with local players and  use  them in the proposed tournament  hosted by Korea, as a mini tryout? Would this approach contravene FIFA's sanctions?

If there is any country which ought to benefit from these friendlies it would be us. Why are we not looking at alternatives rather than  closing doors on possibilities?  Could we not arrange  to play a series of friendlies at home with local players and players from MLS clubs who are presently inactive?

Come on , to remain idle and to  be dictated  to do nothing is not an option at this time. Is it a possibility that a player or two may surface from a series of games like this?

We need to look after our affairs in mor creative  and organized ways. I realize the commitments from players to their clubs at thi stime but for those like: Eve, Dwarkia,' Hardest', jagdeosingh (sp), Warner, Sealy, Glen, Tiger, and others, creating opportunities fo rthem to excel, to take a starting role and to display thier skills may be a focus from now until the main camp opens with the BIG squad.

We don't have to go far for friendlies: right dey in teh Caribbean; it have whole heap ah team wanting piece of we. Leh we put together some PLAYER IDENTIFICATION trial squads and keep the momentun moving.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 01:01:57 PM by AlbertaTrini »

TrinInfinite

Re: FIFA' Imposed 'FRIENDLIES' sanctions?: PLAYER IDENTIFICATION TRIALS
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 11:46:24 AM »
alberta, i post dis already, u juss puttin it in a diff way, yuh wit de ttff or wha  ???

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 11:48:25 AM »
dis post should b merged under my post, alberta juss word dis ting diff than my topic

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 11:56:19 AM »
dis post should b merged under my post, alberta juss word dis ting diff than my topic

If you feel so; I have no objections. I see what you are saying. Go ahead. Do as you wish.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 12:16:02 PM »
By now you all should realize FIFA controls every and anything to do with Football any where in the World,a lot of times we blaming Jack Warner but he is just a popet,he can only do as much as FIFA allows,if they say no game is nothing he can do,no A team B team what ever you want to do will not work.

This has alwys been FIFA's way but we were never involved so much at this level why ppl never paid much attention to it,these things goes on all the time.

FIFA controls every domestic league in the World,if you have to play any friendly/warm-up games come though them because i'll repeat it's business that's where their dollars come from.

There other reason for not encouraging a set of pre WC games is because they want players to be well rested which should help the quality of play at the tournament.

The bottom line is there are certain things we have no control over,FIFA don't think just for one country,look at how many countries they have to deal with and all have problems similar to us,if they do something for one they have to do it for all.    

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PLAYER IDENTIFICATION TRIALS: SOS: mini Caribbean Regional friendlies
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 01:03:09 PM »
Is it posible to create a Caribbean 'friendly' tournament  whereby we provide exposure to players who are looking fr a spot on the team?

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2005, 09:01:54 PM »
Is it posible to create a Caribbean 'friendly' tournament whereby we provide exposure to players who are looking fr a spot on the team?

i think dat will be a good idea for times like now and in de future.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 06:23:04 PM »
Is it posible to create a Caribbean 'friendly' tournament  whereby we provide exposure to players who are looking fr a spot on the team?

This is a great suggestion from AlbertaTrini .Let the locally base play against the other islands.Gally had a B Team that played in the Caribbean qualifing rounds and they did very well.The same can be done again.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 07:29:06 AM »
What  do people think of these ideas in light of what is taking place?

1]; } ?>