March 28, 2024, 01:28:57 PM

Author Topic: Haitians too hot to handle.  (Read 14456 times)

Offline bana2166

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Haitians too hot to handle.
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 11:48:07 AM »
HAITI 1974 TEAM BEWARE when you clcik the link

http://www.haitifoot.com/haitian_soccer.php

Doesn't that Vorbe's pass make you think or Birchall? Doesn't Sanon look like Fuller in the way he scored the goal?

Too bad, a drug scandale kept Ernst and some other defenders from playing for the team, which left the back wide open for the Italians.

You do realize tho that 1973 tournament is a very painful memory for Trinbagonians.  Especially after Duvalier paid the referee in the Haiti vs T&T match to ensure T&T did not win...He disallowed 4 LEGITIMATE T&T goals.

Hey Palos

In 1973, Trinidad problem is not Duvalier .... Trinidad problem was the referee that acted the bribe .....
Who was the referree for that ghme in 1973 and from what country?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 11:48:38 AM »

Doesn't that Vorbe's pass make you think or Birchall? Doesn't Sanon look like Fuller in the way he scored the goal?

Too bad, a drug scandale kept Ernst and some other defenders from playing for the team, which left the back wide open for the Italians.

dat shithound side yuh talking about that thief we, dont talk shit, allyuh couldnt pick a better team, as far as i am concerned haiti never make a world cup and trinidad is the only team to make the world cup twice out of the caribbean, our team destroyed dat haitian shithound team, schupsssssss >:(

look at what start up now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 11:51:47 AM »
Compre, our football camp facility is located in the town of Croix-des-Bouquets, which is at about 40 miles east  of Port-au-Prince. The kids meet at the facility for regular trainnings and only stay there when they are preparing for a match. So, yes, they go to school.

Tri, the coach is Haitian. As for the Haitian clubs, there's not one or two top teams in the league like in Trinidad and Jamaica. As I said above, our league is highly competitive. There are many foreigners in the league. The teams from the towns of Saint-Marc, Gonaives, and Cap-Haitian currently dominate the league. However, traditional powerhouses in the capital like Racing, Violette AC (my favorite), and Aigle-Noir are fighting back. Unfortunately, Haitian clubs are not interested in the CFU champions cup. They usually forfeit their participations in the tournament.

Violette definitely rings a bell.  My earliest recollection of the Haitians was the team that had Phillipe Vorbe (one of the best players I have seen from the Caribbean), Emmanuel Sanon (one of the best strikers I have seen from the Caribbean), Henri Francillon (one of the best goalies I have seen from the Caribbean) and Ernst Jean Joseph (very good defender).

Which club team did Vorbe play for?  Because when I was a little kid, they used to give our clubs hell.
        Phillipe Vorbe played for Violete,i remembered him well because we played against them in the Club championships back in the day,at home and in Haiti,it's the best player i've actually been on a field with,he did not run much but could actually find players anywhere on the field.
         I see where some people are surprised at Haitian Football,from my knowledge of Caribbean Football Haiti was always a force to be reconed with,one other country that will not surprise me is Suriname,don't ever be surprised if these countrys do well.
         I've always said we are not playing enough Football,these countries are playing more than us that's why they are better,i thought with the exposure we got at the WC everybody would want to play us but it seems like the opposite,like we are back to square one,players struggleing for contracts,when will our Senior team be able to play a quality game,the same problems we always had still with us,you can't blame Clubs for not releasing players because they are paying these guys salaries,look at how many of our players are injured.      

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
        Phillipe Vorbe played for Violete,i remembered him well because we played against them in the Club championships back in the day,at home and in Haiti,it's the best player i've actually been on a field with,he did not run much but could actually find players anywhere on the field.
         I see where some people are surprised at Haitian Football,from my knowledge of Caribbean Football Haiti was always a force to be reconed with,one other country that will not surprise me is Suriname,don't ever be surprised if these countrys do well.
         I've always said we are not playing enough Football,these countries are playing more than us that's why they are better,i thought with the exposure we got at the WC everybody would want to play us but it seems like the opposite,like we are back to square one,players struggleing for contracts,when will our Senior team be able to play a quality game,the same problems we always had still with us,you can't blame Clubs for not releasing players because they are paying these guys salaries,look at how many of our players are injured.      

Coop's...u know de runnins.  In dem times...Haiti, T&T and Suriname did runs tings in Caribbean football.  Both at National & Club level.  Cuba had a decent team too but I don't think we had the opportunity to play against them too many times.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »
Palos, I am very well aware of that. Many Haitians would concede that the referees were not FAIR to TnT. But, many people in TnT took that event out of context to fool the younger generations that their team won the 1973 Hex in Port-au-Prince. Here are some facts about 1973.

1- TnT lost its first match to Honduras
2- TnT played Haiti in its second match (beginning of the tournament), not in a some kind of final showdown in which the winner would have qualified for the WC.
3-Haiti played its fourth match before TnT played its third match. So, Haiti is qualified for the WC with ONE MATCH to spare!
4-At that time, the competition was over.
5-In its fourth match, TnT beat a disappointed mexican team (was not a very fair match either).
6-TnT won its last match and looking back at their controversial loss to Haiti, people started saying that they would have qualified for the WC if they won the haiti's match forgetting that if no team was qualified at that level, the competition would have been completely different.
7-Back in the days, goal difference did not count. If two teams finished a competition with the same amount of pts, those teams would have to play an automatic 'play-off'. Haiti lost such a play-off against El Salvador in 1969 in San Salvador.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 12:40:57 PM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 12:54:57 PM »
Palos, I am very well aware of that. Many Haitians would concede that the referees were not FAIR to TnT. But, many people in TnT took that event out of context to fool the younger generations that their team won the 1973 Hex in Port-au-Prince. Here are some facts about 1973.

2- TnT played Haiti in its second match (beginning of the tournament), not in a some kind of final showdown in which the winner would have qualified for the WC.
3-Haiti played its fourth match before TnT played its third match. So, Haiti is qualified for the WC with ONE MATCH to spare!
5-In its fourth match, TnT beat a disappointed mexican team (was not a very fair match either).
6-TnT won its last match and looking back at their controversial loss to Haiti, people started saying that they would have qualified for the WC if they won the haiti's match forgetting that if no team was qualified at that level, the competition would have been completely different.
7-Back in the days, goal difference did not count. If two teams finished a competition with the same amount of pts, those teams would have to play an automatic 'play-off'. Haiti lost such a play-off against El Salvador in 1969 in San Salvador.

Make sense
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 12:56:21 PM »

You do realise....had T&T been awarded the victory that was rightfully theirs....there would have been no Haiti qualifying with one match to spare.  Is water under de bridge now but we were outright cheated against Haiti in Haiti that night.  The tournament would have been completely different and who knows how it would have turned out?

What is undeniable that the cheating that went on that night deprived T&T the opportunity to be the one's to qualify instead of Haiti.

We remain convinced that either Duvalier, or the Haitian Federation (they were probably one and the same anyway) paid the referees to ensure we did not win against Haiti.  If the shoe were on the other foot...I'm sure you would have felt the same...and with justificiation.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 12:57:52 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 02:17:14 PM »
If the flaws in our style of play and decisions of our coaches are constantly been repeated

We've been beaten at least two years in a row by Haiti (a team that we should easily beat).

You should try to find out about Haitian football.

Well, I'm not an expert. However, I do know a teeny bit about Haitian football. Football is tightly intermingled into Haitian culture and Haitians have a passion for it. All you have to do is visit the local park here in New Jersey and see who is playing ball. It's either Peruvians, Colombians or Haitians. Beyond that, they lack quality coaching at the youth level and are not as strategic in style as the South or Central Americans. The Haitians rely more on speed and individual player skill for their success.

Having said that, I must insist that we have better skills and resources than the Haitians and are more than capable of beating them than it may appear. IMO, we have very little excuse for this loss.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 02:22:50 PM by CarenageBoy »

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2006, 03:32:22 PM »

You do realise....had T&T been awarded the victory that was rightfully theirs....there would have been no Haiti qualifying with one match to spare.  Is water under de bridge now but we were outright cheated against Haiti in Haiti that night.  The tournament would have been completely different and who knows how it would have turned out?

What is undeniable that the cheating that went on that night deprived T&T the opportunity to be the one's to qualify instead of Haiti.

We remain convinced that either Duvalier, or the Haitian Federation (they were probably one and the same anyway) paid the referees to ensure we did not win against Haiti.  If the shoe were on the other foot...I'm sure you would have felt the same...and with justificiation.

If TnT won the match, Haiti, Mexico, and TnT could have won the tournament. You are correct on that and that is also my point. However, the point on which we won't agree is that the Haitian federation and/or Duvalier paid the referees. That is simply not correct and that for several reasons:

1- Going to the 1973 Hex, Haiti was already a powerhouse and TnT was not. Haiti was runner-up in Hex 1969 and should have qualified for Mexico 1970. TnT did not reach the final stage. A few months prior to the wcq, Haiti beat TnT 6-0 in Trinidad! So, why would Haiti be afraid of TnT at home?

2- The order in which Haiti played TnT also suggest that the officials did not consider TnT a threat. When you host a competition, you meet your most feared opponent either first or last. Haiti played TnT second.

3- TnT started the competition with a defeat against an Honduran team that could not even beat the Nederland Antilles!

4- You named Duvalier, the dictator died in 1971, 2 years before the tournament! His teenager son-president was under the control of his mom Simone Ovide Duvalier and was more interested in women than anything else at the time.

As beautiful as the sport of football is, ugly things do happen sometimes. Is that the first and only time a team does enough to win a match but ends up losing it because of a biased official? I am not saying that you guys should forget that once upon a time your team was cheated out, but putting the blame on the opposing team may not be the right thing to do, specially when that team has absolutely no rational reason to do so.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:36:07 PM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2006, 04:11:38 PM »
sorry if I offending anybody, but Toussaint, as a Trinidadian youth I am glad you here giving your half of the story that has never even once slipped out of anybody's mouth from T&T in telling of the story to the youths.  It never have only 1 side to a story and I consider hearing your side a whole half of a story gained.

:beermug:

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2006, 04:15:11 PM »
sorry if I offending anybody, but Toussaint, as a Trinidadian youth I am glad you here giving your half of the story that has never even once slipped out of anybody's mouth from T&T in telling of the story to the youths.  It never have only 1 side to a story and I consider hearing your side a whole half of a story gained.

Very interesting post by Toussaint!

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2006, 04:18:14 PM »

dat shithound side yuh talking about that thief we, dont talk shit, allyuh couldnt pick a better team, as far as i am concerned haiti never make a world cup and trinidad is the only team to make the world cup twice out of the caribbean, our team destroyed dat haitian shithound team, schupsssssss >:(

how you so f**king dotish?

Do you know anything about T&T football at all, farless Haitian ball?

Steups you real assish boy.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2006, 04:19:19 PM »

i ent know how true Toussaint story is but first time i hearing the other side of the story too Bounty.
all i knew was that we basically got robbed in Haiti cause the offcials had a very biased game in favor of Haiti, then they got banned for life.
also thought it was a do or die game..not the second match in a group lol
if we did collect 6-0 a year before maybe the team did finally step up in the qualifiers and did really get robbed.
then whats this bout Mexico selling out to T&T also?
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2006, 04:26:51 PM »

Very interesting post by Toussaint!

FACT IS IF WE HAD OUR VICTORY, WE GORN WC..END OF STORY.  regardless of if we lost the first game.  Trinidad were not a favourite, even Tous says Haiti was the powerhouse at that time.  Mexico were favoured and Haiti was right behind them.  Fact is we played the tournament of our lives and were robbed.  We demolished Mexico in the same manner that we demolished Haiti.

It was a playoff and not a knockout.  So what, we lost the first game, but WON all the rest..and should have advanced.  Haiti would have had to play us in a play off, who is to say that they would not have been crushed again?

Mexico never complained about their loss to T&T...not once.  So we are to assume that somehow the refs compensated us by giving us calls that were unfair to Mexico?

steups.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2006, 04:47:40 PM »

FACT IS IF WE HAD OUR VICTORY, WE GORN WC..END OF STORY.  regardless of if we lost the first game.  Trinidad were not a favourite, even Tous says Haiti was the powerhouse at that time.  Mexico were favoured and Haiti was right behind them.  Fact is we played the tournament of our lives and were robbed.  We demolished Mexico in the same manner that we demolished Haiti.

It was a playoff and not a knockout.  So what, we lost the first game, but WON all the rest..and should have advanced.  Haiti would have had to play us in a play off, who is to say that they would not have been crushed again?

Mexico never complained about their loss to T&T...not once.  So we are to assume that somehow the refs compensated us by giving us calls that were unfair to Mexico?

steups.

well said. Men bringing up irrelevance as if it diminishes the highway robbery that took place...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Haiti team hopes win sends message to leaders.
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 06:18:17 PM »
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF Media).

Haitian National Under 16 head coach  Jean-Yves Labaze says his country’s current crop of youth footballers are showing the results of consistent preparation at their national football academy which has seen several of their current Under 16 members training and playing together since they were ten years old.
Labaze was speaking as he and his players danced in celebration of their 1-0 victory over Trinidad and Tobago at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Friday, result which put them through to Sunday’s final against Mexico but also placed them as Caribbean champions even if they falter in the last game. They square off from 4pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium while T&T and Jamaica face off from 2pm at the same venue for third place honours. Haiti, Jamaica and T&T are through to the final round of  CONCACAF qualification which takes place in Honduras and Jamaica in April 2007 towards the FIFA Under 17 World Championship in Korea.
“This win over Trinidad brings us  a high level of satisfaction. It gives us a lot of hope and it means the world to our players who have worked very hard for it,” Labaze said via translator Nnamdi Hodge, who is also the team’s liaison officer for the tournament.
“We have benefited from being together for a long time at the national academy. From the time we started to work together we had our ambitions on doing well at this level.We worked for a long while before political events caused us to break up for a month in 2004 but we came back together and we kept on working,” he added.
He emphasized on the hardships experienced by the players, many of them coming from broken homes and with little other than football to look forward to. At least four of their Under 17 players of last season have gone on to play professionally in Argentina, Uruguay and United States, Labaze noted.
“Things are very hard in Haiti and coming to play this tournament in Trinidad was a great thing for the players. What we do is use the talent and the hunger for football to help overcome the hard way of life in Haiti. This is what the young players use as a way of making something better for themselves and the success here is a big achievement for them.”
“We want to send a message to the leaders in Haiti with this victory. We want to lend them know that the young talent like these players cannot be neglected. Politics is important but taking care of things like sport like our football is equally important. Through football our flag can be waved around the world,” Labaze said, noting that his people had followed what the “Soca Warriors” achieved in Germany.
“A lot of our people supported Brazil and Argentina but we felt proud to see Trinidad (and Tobago) at the World Cup. They represented us and they did it well. They gave us hope and showed us what can happen through football. In 1974 we went and this time it was Trinidad’s turn and we were very happy for them.”
And while the country’s senior footballers are preparing for the Digicel Caribbean Cup, already the Under 16s have an eye on their first senior international cap.
“We are working hard with our under 16, under 18, and under 20 teams and then everyone wants to be with the senior team. We have some hope for the future,” Labaze added.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Haiti team hopes win sends message to leaders.
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2006, 06:32:24 PM »

Haitian National Under 16 head coach  Jean-Yves Labaze says his country’s current crop of youth footballers are showing the results of consistent preparation at their national football academy which has seen several of their current Under 16 members training and playing together since they were ten years old.
Labaze was speaking as he and his players danced in celebration of their 1-0 victory over Trinidad and Tobago at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Friday, result which put them through to Sunday’s final against Mexico but also placed them as Caribbean champions even if they falter in the last game. They square off from 4pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium while T&T and Jamaica face off from 2pm at the same venue for third place honours. Haiti, Jamaica and T&T are through to the final round of  CONCACAF qualification which takes place in Honduras and Jamaica in April 2007 towards the FIFA Under 17 World Championship in Korea.
“This win over Trinidad brings us  a high level of satisfaction. It gives us a lot of hope and it means the world to our players who have worked very hard for it,” Labaze said via translator Nnamdi Hodge, who is also the team’s liaison officer for the tournament.
“We have benefited from being together for a long time at the national academy. From the time we started to work together we had our ambitions on doing well at this level.We worked for a long while before political events caused us to break up for a month in 2004 but we came back together and we kept on working,” he added.
He emphasized on the hardships experienced by the players, many of them coming from broken homes and with little other than football to look forward to. At least four of their Under 17 players of last season have gone on to play professionally in Argentina, Uruguay and United States, Labaze noted.
“Things are very hard in Haiti and coming to play this tournament in Trinidad was a great thing for the players. What we do is use the talent and the hunger for football to help overcome the hard way of life in Haiti. This is what the young players use as a way of making something better for themselves and the success here is a big achievement for them.”
“We want to send a message to the leaders in Haiti with this victory. We want to lend them know that the young talent like these players cannot be neglected. Politics is important but taking care of things like sport like our football is equally important. Through football our flag can be waved around the world,” Labaze said, noting that his people had followed what the “Soca Warriors” achieved in Germany.
“A lot of our people supported Brazil and Argentina but we felt proud to see Trinidad (and Tobago) at the World Cup. They represented us and they did it well. They gave us hope and showed us what can happen through football. In 1974 we went and this time it was Trinidad’s turn and we were very happy for them.”
And while the country’s senior footballers are preparing for the Digicel Caribbean Cup, already the Under 16s have an eye on their first senior international cap.
“We are working hard with our under 16, under 18, and under 20 teams and then everyone wants to be with the senior team. We have some hope for the future,” Labaze added.
Exactly.....The Haitians have been HARD at work preparing their National teams, and they are extremely passionate about it. They are reaping the rewards. We now start to realize how important youth development is, so we a little behind. No matter, it seems that the light is at least flickering. Hopefully the end of the tunnel is near.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2006, 06:42:37 PM »

Toussaint doh try dat. If we had won that game with Haiti (and we did, no doubt about that), Haiti would not have qualified with one game to spare. Flaw in yuh argument. The whole tournament would have been a whole different ballgame. You self say dat.  And of course the referees were paid off by Duvalier...what other reason the referees would have to be biased? For no reason at all?

The reason why people saying it would have been TNT in the Worldcup is because not only was the defeat of Haiti so comprehensive (if the 4 goals had not been disallowed that is), so was the defeat of Mexico. They too were crushed by TNT. So the conclusion is that TNT would have gone on to win the playoff.

As one man said before, 2006 would have been our second trip.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 06:44:39 PM by Socafan »
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Haiti team hopes win sends message to leaders.
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

Haitian National Under 16 head coach  Jean-Yves Labaze says his country’s current crop of youth footballers are showing the results of consistent preparation at their national football academy which has seen several of their current Under 16 members training and playing together since they were ten years old.Labaze was speaking as he and his players danced in celebration of their 1-0 victory over Trinidad and Tobago at the Hasely Crawford Stadium on Friday, result which put them through to Sunday’s final against Mexico but also placed them as Caribbean champions even if they falter in the last game.
When will we ever lear?  We Tringobanians love our last minute ting, slip-shod preparation and then we expect good results.  The Warriors in Germany should have showed us that months of preparation gives good results.  Beenie had a plan that he consistently worked on as soona s he was appointed.  We have to teach our kids that sports is serious business that gives success just like how we spaend months preparing for CXC.  I hope we listen to the Haitians and learn form this.  But we just bask in the WC success and it look like we loss our way already.  Well......
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2006, 09:30:25 AM »
Seems ReggaeFart has finally gotten a recuit (Mr Toussaint). Allyuh keep on bashing T&T, we did everything you did, we even picked up a point in the world cup something Haiti didn't do and still no respect from Toussaint. RF, just supposing Jamaica get licks today, will you come back right here and cock yuh tail between you leg and congrats T&T, because we does give you your respect when yuh win... As for you Mr Touusaint, your Vodoo Haiti team robbed us in 1973 and since that T&T has own your ass at senior level. You DIDNOT qualified for the world cup before you played us in 1973, we got robbed and by us beating Mexico (4-0) it helped Haiti chances also. We started of the tour in 1973 against Honduras (a 2-1 lost) THEN Haiti and lost 2-1 (cheated, big time), both T&T and Haiti had played 2 games so far so how can Haiti qualify for the world cup before they met T&T as you stated in one of your post. Then we beat Guatemala, Mexico and Netherland Antilles if we had won that game vs Haiti we would have top the group and quailifed for the WC, so that Haiti game hurt our chances, so they have to take blame. Warren Archibald could have been president of Haiti that year if he wanted to, even after we played Haiti the whole Haitian stadium was chanting Archibald's name, because they knew we where robbed and Arcihbald was a boss, ask any Haitians about him. You have a good youth team now, I hope you can be consistent because at senior level allyuh real jokey.. We tired beat allyuh at club champion level and Caribbean cup level, in world cup we tie 3-3 and only this year allyuh win under 20 and uner 17 before that allyuh was no where.... so allyuh give respect to allyuh big brothers from the south.

1973 -    P     W     D     L    GF    GA  GDIF   PTS

Haiti -         5     4      0     1     8      3     +5      8
T&T -         5     3      0     2    11      4     +7      6
Mexico -      5     2      2     1    10      5     +5      6
Honduras -  5     1      3     1     6       6      0      5
Guatemala - 5     0      3     2     4       6     -2      3
N.Antilles -  5     0      2     3     4      19    -15      2

When T&T, Suriname and Haiti was playing ball Jamaica was still in diapers.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:33:15 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2006, 09:56:00 AM »
Seems ReggaeFart has finally gotten a recuit (Mr Toussaint). Allyuh keep on bashing T&T, we did everything you did, we even picked up a point in the world cup something Haiti didn't do and still no respect from Toussaint. RF, just supposing Jamaica get licks today, will you come back right here and cock yuh tail between you leg and congrats T&T, because we does give you your respect when yuh win... As for you Mr Touusaint, your Vodoo Haiti team robbed us in 1973 and since that T&T has own your ass at senior level. You DIDNOT qualified for the world cup before you played us in 1973, we got robbed and by us beating Mexico (4-0) it helped Haiti chances also. We started of the tour in 1973 against Honduras (a 2-1 lost) THEN Haiti and lost 2-1 (cheated, big time), both T&T and Haiti had played 2 games so far so how can Haiti qualify for the world cup before they met T&T as you stated in one of your post. Then we beat Guatemala, Mexico and Netherland Antilles if we had won that game vs Haiti we would have top the group and quailifed for the WC, so that Haiti game hurt our chances, so they have to take blame. Warren Archibald could have been president of Haiti that year if he wanted to, even after we played Haiti the whole Haitian stadium was chanting Archibald's name, because they knew we where robbed and Arcihbald was a boss, ask any Haitians about him. You have a good youth team now, I hope you can be consistent because at senior level allyuh real jokey.. We tired beat allyuh at club champion level and Caribbean cup level, in world cup we tie 3-3 and only this year allyuh win under 20 and uner 17 before that allyuh was no where.... so allyuh give respect to allyuh big brothers from the south.

1973 -    P     W     D     L    GF    GA  GDIF   PTS

Haiti -         5     4      0     1     8      3     +5      8
T&T -         5     3      0     2    11      4     +7      6
Mexico -      5     2      2     1    10      5     +5      6
Honduras -  5     1      3     1     6       6      0      5
Guatemala - 5     0      3     2     4       6     -2      3
N.Antilles -  5     0      2     3     4      19    -15      2

When T&T, Suriname and Haiti was playing ball Jamaica was still in diapers.

this kid has got alotta jokez lol. first of all Haiti's senior team is getting better, it's just hard for them as a team to git all thur players abroad to git back for exhibition matches but that won't be a problem for the upcoming CFU Digicel Cup. I'm not trying to start anything but last i remember the Soca Warriors did a good job in Germany, but they didn't score a single goal. I still don't see why yall are still argueing ova 1973 WCQ, were u there Sam? cuz dat waz way b4 my time so i dont feel rite commenting on tha issue unless i got sum undoubtable evidence.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2006, 10:38:01 AM »
this kid has got alotta jokez lol. first of all Haiti's senior team is getting better, it's just hard for them as a team to git all thur players abroad to git back for exhibition matches but that won't be a problem for the upcoming CFU Digicel Cup. I'm not trying to start anything but last i remember the Soca Warriors did a good job in Germany, but they didn't score a single goal. I still don't see why yall are still argueing ova 1973 WCQ, were u there Sam? cuz dat waz way b4 my time so i dont feel rite commenting on tha issue unless i got sum undoubtable evidence.

Whether I was there or not stats dont lie.... let me ask you this, was Toussaint there ? then why he bring it up then ? I just defending my country not like some punks here. We got a point in the WC Haiti didn't, whether we scored or not, we earned a point and got respected, now every teams wants to play T&T, Haiti best player was kicked out of the 1974 WC for testing positive for drugs and they got drumed. My point is, we deserve some respect. Jamaica took a foreign born team with big million dollar players and Panama knock them out while T&T, tie Costa Rica they beat Guatemala, Panama (twice), Mexico and Bahain to quailfy, why not show us some respect.

None of them teams like Cuba, Jamaica and Haiti ever went to Central America and win a world cup qualifier.. T&T did all of that when we beat El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras in world cup action and with a full 100% T&T born and bread players.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 11:23:53 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2006, 12:54:40 PM »

Whether I was there or not stats dont lie.... let me ask you this, was Toussaint there ? then why he bring it up then ? I just defending my country not like some punks here. We got a point in the WC Haiti didn't, whether we scored or not, we earned a point and got respected, now every teams wants to play T&T, Haiti best player was kicked out of the 1974 WC for testing positive for drugs and they got drumed. My point is, we deserve some respect. Jamaica took a foreign born team with big million dollar players and Panama knock them out while T&T, tie Costa Rica they beat Guatemala, Panama (twice), Mexico and Bahain to quailfy, why not show us some respect.

None of them teams like Cuba, Jamaica and Haiti ever went to Central America and win a world cup qualifier.. T&T did all of that when we beat El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras in world cup action and with a full 100% T&T born and bread players.

Wat r u talkin about? i've neva heard anybody talk trash about the soca warriors, so i dunno who u mean as the one's that aren't showin yall sum respect. Cuba has a much better record against Central American teams since they are 4-time Central American champions. um..and tha tru reason evry team wantz 2 play tha soca warriors is becuz they haven't scored a goal since their 3-1 loss to Slovenia back in May. I'd ratha see my team score sum goals at a world cup then jus being content with anotha draw. wouldn't u?

1]; } ?>