April 24, 2024, 03:03:43 AM

Author Topic: Haiti team hopes win sends message to leaders  (Read 5861 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Haiti cannot, I repeat, cannot be taken seriouisly
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 04:24:47 PM »
 I was in the Larry Gomes Stadium and see some of those Haitians fellas up close. They look like fit 16 years olds. I don't why why we have to discedit what these yutes have done.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »

I am sorry that this is beyond you and many like you kicker but I was not looking for support just offering my very sober thoughts on what is a reality in Haiti. Now if you want to be full  of class and say congrats be my guest. I offer congrats to Haiti only at the senior level. And btw if you would read alittle more about whats going on the world maybe you will get to realise that malnutrition in Haiti is not crap. SO you my friend can refuse to believe it. So once again Haiti cannot be taken seriously at age group level. BTW you shaming Trin with your absolute ignorance about the social and political problems in a country so close to your shores.

I think is maybe the way yuh present yuh sobering thoughts doctor...it just soundin like sour grapes

The general image of haiti is the one or two clips people would see on the nightly news, pictures does be burnt into people mind

as an example--When people in developed countries hear de name 'Africa'...de first image dat does come to mind is little starving children covered with flies,, in a delapidated hut...dem kinda ting replayed over and over does frame 'Africa' in people mind.....most of us who know an african from the continent know that image to be serious crap

Same ting wit Haiti, de images does frame what dey think de whole country is like...granted it is a failed state for the most part, but not EVERYBODY sufferin from malnutrition

From what I understand from reading here is that haitian football schools are well organized from an early age..so I would assume dem youths gettin de best from an early age..best trainin, best food etc

Is elite athletes and they're treated as such and funded wit haitian-american doillars

Debating whether they're over-age or not is one thing,,,,, but de malnutrition argument  cyah work
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 06:00:40 PM »
Did anybody go to the Haiti-Mexico game? Who win de tournment in South Florida?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 06:07:11 PM »
at age group level. Why? SImple, if we are able to check age by DNA sample,  then and only then, can we take Haiti seriously. I deal with many Haitians in my field and they would be the first to offer that the recording system in Haiti is so bad that there are many Freddy Adus out there. That is 21 yr olds parading as U16.

Please explain how a country that is on the world's list for malnutrition could produce such giants at the U16 level? Give me a break! I will only consider a licking from a Haitian senior team as a beating. Anybody can get a birth certificate in Haiti.

Puhleeezzzzzzzz.

BTW I am sorry to report that Anton is just another in the long production line of shit coaches that Jack has foistered upon us. Too many tried, tested and proven failures continue to dog our football at all levels.

Sour grapes !!

Take them at their word....if they did.. they did !!....the most important thing is I hope we were honest!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2006, 06:12:35 PM »
come on now........let's not start unsubstantiated accusations. That is just classless. Yuh shamin' Trini wid a post like this.

Congratulations to Haiti on a job well done.

That malnutrition talk is absolute crap too...what you think ? Everyone from haiti will be under-sized ? steupss take off yuh dunce cap and repost....I really can't believe this.

once again, unless anything is proven CONGRATS TO HAITI......

Yeh, i've lived in Miami and I'd be damned if every Haitian is small boned. though your point is possible i doubt its probably... leading me to agree with   "crappy post"
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>