March 28, 2024, 06:22:34 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Man City  (Read 4374 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Arsenal vs Man City
« on: August 26, 2006, 12:08:07 PM »
Like dem gunnars shooting blanks boy.. ::) ::) ::)
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal vs Man City
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 12:11:49 PM »
an interesting start to the season.....more drama to come.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 12:13:41 PM »
Palos wappen tuh yuh big side dread ,dominate de whole game an lorse  ??? ...  ;D
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 12:17:32 PM »
Palos wappen tuh yuh big side dread ,dominate de whole game an lorse  ??? ...  ;D

So it go sometimes breds.  Disappointing that dey eh even score....yes

Worried....not at all. 

When dey click...goals will come in bunches.  Dis is de only way most EPL teams can beat Arsenal....defend fuh dey life fuh 89 minutes and score one on de counter.  Arsenal can have no complaints.  Dey have dey own self to blame.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 12:25:58 PM »
mods delete this thread ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 12:27:35 PM »
mods delete this thread ;D

Hahaha.. Like Yuh crosss....  :P ;D
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 01:06:07 PM »

Worried....not at all. 

When dey click...goals will come in bunches.  Dis is de only way most EPL teams can beat Arsenal....defend fuh dey life fuh 89 minutes and score one on de counter.  Arsenal can have no complaints.  Dey have dey own self to blame.
Eh, eh... yuh come out? I was just about to call 911  ;D
Palos, like I said before, a set ah pretty boy football, no end result.
Fire!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 01:14:34 PM »

Worried....not at all. 

Eh, eh... yuh come out? I was just about to call 911  ;D
Palos, like I said before, a set ah pretty boy football, no end result.
Fire!

We'll see.  Bump yuh gum now.  Enjoy while u could.  We'll see wha transpire over de course of de season.  8)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 01:52:10 PM »
doe worry... arsenal gonna be a whole lot better i think  when the team " click " yeh.
Somtime things jus dont go the team way...it gonna be man u turn soon...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
oconnorg yuh could mention mancity vs arsenal  but yuh cyar give we a match report
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 02:53:19 PM »
 :rotfl: hahaha  Great resuly dey Assnal... atleast Pally good enought o show he face.. iz whey Touches is? gramazone time hahahaha

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 03:01:32 PM »
It was one of those games where the "better" (note better in quotes) team didn't win. Man City played a very disciplined game at the back- kept numbers behind the ball and stayed deep. By doing so they didn't allow Arsenal to carve them out, and get behind them too much..... and forced them to have to hit shots from outside (which Arsenal refused to do for the most part).....T&T played a similar type of defense against England in the World Cup.....but fell apart in the final 5 minutes.

I felt Henry looked less than fully fit, Ljunberg & Reyes were definitely missed. Rosicky was forced to play a little more left-sided than I think he likes to (sort of like an inside left)....as opposed to roaming freely in the middle. I was actually impressed with Walcott's little spell.

The penalty was an unfortunate call...though contact was made, St Claire's (or Sinclair's ?) touch on the ball was heavy and he wasn't going anywhere on that play....

Arsenal at full strength will be a handful.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:05:48 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 03:49:49 PM »
Man U saying that was a penalty not to celebrate. Man U is de bess in football I come around, that was a good call, good penalty. Wenger should swallow he pride and put Cole back in de side.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:51:43 PM by dctrini »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 05:31:59 PM »
Dem Gunners deserve to lose today.  They ain't even fire blanks today; they trigger shy.  Like they want to walk into the goal with the ball.  All dat beautiful football and they ain't shooting.  They reminding me of the Colombia team from USA 1994. 

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 05:39:01 PM »
It was one of those games where the "better" (note better in quotes) team didn't win. Man City played a very disciplined game at the back- kept numbers behind the ball and stayed deep. By doing so they didn't allow Arsenal to carve them out, and get behind them too much..... and forced them to have to hit shots from outside (which Arsenal refused to do for the most part).....T&T played a similar type of defense against England in the World Cup.....but fell apart in the final 5 minutes.

I felt Henry looked less than fully fit, Ljunberg & Reyes were definitely missed. Rosicky was forced to play a little more left-sided than I think he likes to (sort of like an inside left)....as opposed to roaming freely in the middle. I was actually impressed with Walcott's little spell.

The penalty was an unfortunate call...though contact was made, St Claire's (or Sinclair's ?) touch on the ball was heavy and he wasn't going anywhere on that play....

Arsenal at full strength will be a handful.

I agree wid dat. Henry didnt look full fit to me .. Walcott spell gd once again..
Arsenal @ full strength shud be a handful....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »
All dat beautiful football and they ain't shooting.  They reminding me of the Colombia team from USA 1994. 

Daz a good shout.

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 10:33:35 PM »
i agree with everything said here... dey was playin some nice football . .but nobody want to shoot. . and when dey did shoot  .dey efforts were rarely on de target . . de best shot was van persie hittin de post . .

walcott provin to be a handful for defences. . and i like how he come out and try a shot one time .. . henry look like he was tired . . . 

and da midflied. . rosicky, fabregas and hleb . . daiz a real creative midfield there. . but right now . .de chemistry not quite there . .buh once dey geh dat  . . .and when everybody fit . . dis team goin and be real real strong. . 

as for de ashley cole situation . . dey doh wha play him until de transfer ting settled. .and dey only have a few days left to do it  .. gallas at arsenal will be great  . .. and i also see dey tryin to make a last minute swoop for mascherano . . who will be another good addition . .  watch this side to do real big tings. . .i used to always support dem and i supportin still . ..
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2006, 12:32:39 AM »
Henry play one set ah shit

but that Walcott fela is real worries
the man have real natural pace and as he get the ball he running at the defense
he go be real worries

the dark man who play RB for ManCity real good to
he hold it down

Més que un club.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2006, 04:44:57 AM »
disgruntled ah agree with u there boy. that dark man who playing right back is still  a teenager too  he is 18 yrs old.his name is micah richards

The phenomenal rise of Brazilian Soccer School (BSS) graduate Micah Richards, has hit the headlines recently following his injury-time equaliser for Manchester City, in the fifth round of the FA Cup.

It is now common knowledge that BSS played a significant part in Micah’s development as a young player, from when he moved from Birmingham to Leeds, when aged just eleven. Whilst Micah’s success may appear to be overnight, Steve Nichol of the ICFDS National Squad dispels that theory
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2006, 07:48:17 AM »
All dat beautiful football and they ain't shooting.  They reminding me of the Colombia team from USA 1994. 

Daz a good shout.
Buh eh eh... same thing I been saying. Pretty boy football; no steel to back it up.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 12:54:45 PM »
ALLYUH AINT NOTICE
IS JUSTYN HOYTE WAT START??

ah kno he aint wa no part a we but i does still feel bess knowing he linked
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2006, 01:29:49 PM »
he may be  linked with T&T but from all reports he was not too convincing playing in a left back role so Avery doh have to worry too much. 

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 01:42:31 PM »
he may be  linked with T&T but from all reports he was not too convincing playing in a left back role so Avery doh have to worry too much. 

like Avery could start for Arsenal  ???  :-\

allyuh good yes
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2006, 01:50:35 PM »
no kicker, i not equating them. dont get me wrong.  i just saying thatfrom the reports i read (and the way fans talk about him on msg boards he looked really out of sorts)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2006, 04:20:48 PM »
Hoyte was on loan to sunderland and he come bak dis season..dat y he aint too good..sundlerland. :rotfl:

1]; } ?>