April 28, 2024, 07:10:43 PM

Author Topic: Why Haiti snapped!!  (Read 1849 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Why Haiti snapped!!
« on: August 28, 2006, 04:55:37 AM »
I watched this game and i will be the first to admit that i think that haiti got the short end of a very long stick.

This game started very quickly with both teams moving quickly on the ball and the level of passing suggested that these two teams deserved to be in the final.

Haiti had the better of the first half and rocked the bar during that period.

However, in the second half, the mexicans had more of the ball but haiti was quick on the counter.

between 70-80th minutes, all the major action in this game took place.

We pick up commentary in the 70 minute!...lol.

Lights.........Camera.........Action!!

Bam!! quick counter attack by Haiti, with the winger blazing past Mexicans on the right, he skipping over them like ah olympic hurdler.......he leggo a cross............and the forward latch on tuh de ball with ah wicked left foot volley.

"Clank" on the crossbar!! De ball bounce on the goal line and into the goalkeeper hand.  Alvin corneal say is goal, Ruskin Mark say it happen to fast, but the mexicans decided to counter on the counter! Watch de passing!

Suarez to Juan to Rodriguez to Gomez to Sanchez to Antonio to Fernando to Marquez (i just making up names).........and is ah goal.

Haiti kick off the ball and start to run at de mexicans again.  With the number 8 (dey captain) pulling all the strings.  They leggo-ing bullet, but from too far out so it not troubling de mexican keeper (campos). 

Another mexican counter (sounds a little like "mexican doctor" if yuh say it fast..lol), and Raul is tripped up by Jean-Pierre (ah love it!!)  But while the mexican player is on the ground, he kicks out at a Haitian.  The Haitian player, who was determined to show the world dat haitians doh take lash from nobody, lash back the mexican in front de referee.

Is ah red card one time!! and the Haitians start to protest that the mexican should be sent off too.  All ah dem surround the referee and the captain (#8) trying he best to keep his players back.  Is real pushing and shoving going on and ah man kick de ball in the stands.

The Haitian captain, who was holding back his players from the referee, was pushed by one of his players which made him bump into the referee kinda hard-ish.

Is ah next red card one time!! And the captain looks up in disbelief. 11 vs 9 and game over.

Mexico score from the free kick (ah brilliant on i must admit)

In the space of 10 minutes, ah man hit de post, two goals score and two men get sent off.

That was ah lil too much excitement for me, so i take off meh TV and put on meh playstation2 and start de piong!

ah love it!!

ps: how much ah allyuh try to say mexican counter fast?

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why Haiti snapped!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 10:56:45 AM »
I'll be the first to fess up and add that I not hearing no 'doctor' there. It musbe your south accent.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 11:02:18 AM »
luv de commentary  i feel like i was right dey....end to end action, suspense...i was on de edge a mi seat reading this ;D

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 11:15:49 AM »
Suarez to Juan to Rodriguez to Gomez to Sanchez to Antonio to Fernando to Marquez (i just making up names).........and is ah goal.

This was the best part though.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 12:17:03 PM »

This was the best part though.

de man ketch mih in serious...............if he didnt say he make up dem names

All now I woulda be sayin,, dis man real know he  foreign players in trute
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 08:17:36 AM »
luv de commentary  i feel like i was right dey....end to end action, suspense...i was on de edge a mi seat reading this ;D

boy, it was real drama in dat 10 minutes.............imagine if ah had done ah full report!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 08:56:52 AM »
dat's sum great stuff andre, i myself was kinda  ??? about what i heard had happened but thanks for just explaining the whole thing. No matter what the final score was i still think for the first 70 minutes the Haitians were showing the Mexican team that they were no pushovers and that they deserved to be there. They had alot of heart but i have to give the most heart award to the soca warriors cuz they really jus gave all they had against the reggae boyz, great job.

1]; } ?>