March 29, 2024, 01:38:43 AM

Author Topic: Unofficial thread for the CFU Youth Cup  (Read 82285 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Unofficial thread for the CFU Youth Cup
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2006, 09:41:39 AM »
Flex, do you have a list of the players with their numbers so we could follow the game better next time ?

1.Jesse Fullerton, 2.Mark Rivers, 3.Ryan O'Neil, 5.Akeem Adams, 6.Leston Paul, 7.Brenton Balbosa, 9.Chad De Freitas, 10.Stephen Knox, 11.Daniel Joseph, 12.Robert Primus, 13.Stephen Chang, 4.Sheldon Bateau, 14.Jean Luc Rochford, 8.Sean De Silva, 15.Chike Sullivan, 16.Marcus Joseph, 20.Daniel Cyrus, 22.Glenroy Samuel, 19.Kevin Molino, 21.Kern Caesar.
bless
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 07:34:07 AM by Flex »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2006, 09:46:55 AM »
cannot confirm that tnt B playing 2day. as far as i hear they are playing 2morrow
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2006, 09:59:04 AM »
If 1000 Arubans (arubian whatever they call themselves) died for each goal we scored or could of scored it would be reminicant of the movie Hotel Rwanda. They were Hutsi and we were the other tribe. Indeed it felt so. I arrived late; a little after the 2nd half and what totaly surprised me was the support the Soca Warriors jr team recieved. The covered stands was packed out, there was no sitting room and the standing seats were almost filled. i had to squeeze in infront 2 female security officers(standing seats section).

It was indeed a massaca. whatever the coach told them in the dressing room during the break  worked because TnT came out refreshed and with a vengance.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2006, 10:30:03 AM »
By the way I did not see Sean De Silva's name in that list, maybe he's on the B Team ?
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2006, 10:53:19 AM »
The tables are actually getting updated on the concacaf site:
http://www.concacaf.com/viewCompetition.asp?id=196

Group/Grupo E GP/PJ W/G L/D T/E +/- PTS
Trinidad & Tobago 1 1 0 0 8:1 3
Guyana            1 1 0 0 2:0 3
Grenada           1 0 1 0 0:2 0
Aruba             1 0 1 0 1:8 0

14.8.2006 Grenada - Guyana 0:2 Malabar, TRI
14.8.2006 Trinidad & Tobago - Aruba 8:1 Malabar, TRI
16.8.2006 Aruba - Guyana 15:00 Marabella, TRI
16.8.2006 Trinidad & Tobago - Grenada 17:00 Marabella, TRI
18.8.2006 Aruba - Grenada 15:00 Malabar, TRI
18.8.2006 Trinidad & Tobago - Guyana 17:00 Malabar, TRI

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2006, 10:58:28 AM »
If 1000 Arubans (arubian whatever they call themselves) died for each goal we scored or could of scored it would be reminicant of the movie Hotel Rwanda. They were Hutsi and we were the other tribe. Indeed it felt so. I arrived late; a little after the 2nd half and what totaly surprised me was the support the Soca Warriors jr team recieved. The covered stands was packed out, there was no sitting room and the standing seats were almost filled. i had to squeeze in infront 2 female security officers(standing seats section).

It was indeed a massaca. whatever the coach told them in the dressing room during the break  worked because TnT came out refreshed and with a vengance.

very strange post

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
By the way I did not see Sean De Silva's name in that list, maybe he's on the B Team ?

Or a secret weapon?? When i was seeing de report sayin sven da silva i thought was he. I dunno if they were saving him or he on the B team...we go jus hadda wait and see how it turn out.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hotel Rwanda pt 2
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2006, 12:09:13 PM »
meh PC on work giving trouble so i have to post in parts ok...

What amazed me was the poise of out team. The only 'beats' came whem it was necessary. they played like a team, they knew where each other was and were each player should be. The through ball was straight out of a Fifa game. It was as if brazil was playing  Jamaica on Fifa World Cup 06. The central midfield controlled the play like ah boss. he was knocking balls into spaces he himself created with one simple touch. the only thing that failed our guys was their first touch, but against such a weak opposition that was not a problem. They had ample time to control and create plays.

The poise of these young lads must be applauded as well. They never panicked infront of goal and they forced alot of saves for the opposition goal keeper.

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hotel Rwanda pt3
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2006, 12:13:34 PM »
Oh my gorm... their transition play was remarkable. from the defense into attack was at such an alarming pace the arubans were constantly on their toes. There was no sticking in the back. clear the ball for a midfilder and then that was it, straight attack. They attacked in numbers they defended in numbers, makes me want to say we should have hired Wim for the WC instead of Beenie. But it is still early in the tournament.

Hopefully in the next game our guys have compassion on Grenada and not go all genocidal on them.

End result 8-1
but it should and could of beem 15 -1

Offline Lakay

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2006, 02:06:59 PM »
Please share the result of Haiti VS Cayman Island.  Guatemala seemed to have pulled out so Haiti will win this group for sure.

Anybody in T&T please share the score.

Thank you!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »
Please share the result of Haiti VS Cayman Island.  Guatemala seemed to have pulled out so Haiti will win this group for sure.

Anybody in T&T please share the score.

Thank you!

who vs who???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Lakay

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2006, 02:43:47 PM »
Haiti VS Cayman Island, please

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »
Jabloteh’s Stephen Knox hammers Aruba in CFU Youth Cup
By Joel Villafana, 15th August 2006

San Juan Jabloteh’s Stephen Knox scored a hattrick to lead this country’s under 16 team to an emphatic 8-1 win over Aruba as the Caribbean Football Union under 16 Youth Cup kicked off last evening at the Larry Gomes Stadium, Malabar.

The Anton Corneal coached team asserted themselves from the opening whistle—but against the run of play Aruba scored the opening goal in the 16th minute, resulting from a speedy run down the right flank by Ersan Brokken—and with the T&T Defence in shambles he found an open Markwin Ignacio and he beat T&T’s keeper Jesse Fullerton.

The young Soca Warriors response was swift and lethal—as Knox fired in the equalizer in the 22nd minute—and just three minutes later—Knox sent T&T into the lead 3 minutes later when he tapped in a low cross.

In the 32nd minute, Knox turned provider, when he dribbled his way into the box and slipped a pass to Superstar Rangers Chad De Freitas who did the rest T&T leading 3-1.

Knox then returned in the 2nd half and completed his hattrick, converting a 65th minute penalty.

Defence Force’s Ryan O’ Neil headed in T&T’s 5th goal in the 72nd minute, two minutes later Daniel Cyprus added a quick double in the 74th and 81st minutes—and Jabloteh’s Daniel Joseph round off the scoring.

The young Soca Warriors off to a flying start—they will next come up against Grenada on Wednesday back at the Larry Gomes Stadium.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2006, 03:12:50 PM »
Congrats tuh de young lads.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fuentes get $250,000 bonus & we cant even get a U-16 report.
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »
Fuentes get $250,000 tax payers bonus money & we cant even get a U-16 report, a line up from last night game, no report, players numbers, nothing, thanks to a few men on Flex site we still get a lil something.... We dont even know who on the B Team (President X1). Not even a photo or highlight. He writing false report about the build up saying Franz Hisbands scored 2 goals in the first game vs the US College team when Ethan Gordon scored one of those goals, we do not know who score in the 5-0 win over them in the second game also. Who coaching de B team...

We have nothing going on now except for de under 16 cup and nothing. No senior game, no training, no PFL reports, no SSFL reports, no women games, no FIFA convention, nothing going on that should take away your time from your job, then why not a nice report from de under 16 game.

Shaun, if this is not your job, please forgive me.... but wha going on.

You barely did 2 reports from the world cup, came back and got $250,000 tax payers bonus money and nothing on we other teams. Before de world cup you did so GOOD with them photos and so on !!! what happened...

So warhapen de man have money like Theobald, so he cah pull square wid 2 baddest and hold ah meditation.  ;D Eh but on ah serious note now, yuh have some real valid points dey, but like yuh said, is if he is responsible fuh dat. Leh we wait and see, somebody might respond and give we de truth.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2006, 03:32:35 PM »
hes a sweetman now, allyuh feel fellahs home easy eh, dem man limin down de place, lovin deyself, match report, he lookin tuh get sket report :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2006, 03:46:15 PM »
hes a sweetman now, allyuh feel fellahs home easy eh, dem man limin down de place, lovin deyself, match report, he lookin tuh get sket report :devil:
you is ah real ass.

How yuh like tuh cry down man so?

Is man yuh like?  How you know he jes liming and running down skets?

Yuh like tuh invoke God plenty, but yuh does act like ah real satan.

But never mind......

God is de boss!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »
Well we doh really know. He might just be on vacation.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2006, 04:02:03 PM »
The Mexico game is almost over. I haven't seen the other teams play yet but if we are to assume that  the the Mexicans are among the best(as they usually are) we have a very good chance of winning the whole thing. They have decent players but nothing too extraordinary. They play like any Mexican- short passes to foot quickly interchanged to passes into space most often in wide spots. I can point out one obvious superiority they have. The cross very well- a very Mexican trait. Antigua, who were their opponents just played the fool and refused to attack. What is most encouraging for the young Soca Warriors is that they(Mexico) do not deal well with pace, a quality we have an abundance of upfront. I'm looking foward to facing Mexico further on in the tourney. The team they put out today is on the same level with our side. And I'm saying it categorically now those Mexican defenders cyar ketch Knox.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2006, 04:08:29 PM »
Mexico (in recent times and at senior level) have rarely been a team that functions on pace (it probably has something to do with the average size of their players). I don't their lack of speed is what we should be worried about. They won't need to ketch knox if he can't get the ball. Positioning is 50% of the battle in this sport  ;)

Scores please?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2006, 04:20:55 PM »
Mexico (in recent times and at senior level) have rarely been a team that functions on pace (it probably has something to do with the average size of their players). I don't their lack of speed is what we should be worried about. They won't need to ketch knox if he can't get the ball. Positioning is 50% of the battle in this sport  ;)

Scores please?
I think it finished 4-0

I agree with what you're saying but on thing failed to mention in my post was the amount of space Mexico gave up. Up to 77 mins the score was 1-0 and Antigua had a few raids. One player called Jackson ran at the Mexicans and gained ground. The problem with for Antigua was a lack of support. Had a 2 more men been in attacking positions when Jackson or Lee of Antigua made an inroad they would have been in business. The space the leave is heaven for Leston Paul and Knox beating the Mexicans to any ball he play.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2006, 04:59:50 PM »
Jamaica defeats Cuba at CFU Youth Cup
 Per RJR

Jamaica’s national under-17 footballers started their defence of their Caribbean title at the CFU Youth Cup Tuesday by clipping Cuba 2-1 at Couva Field in Trinidad and Tobago.

Last year's MVP, Dever Orgill, was first on the score sheet for the Young Reggae Boyz in the 47th minute.

Keneil Hyde then sealed the issue in the 70th minute to give David Hunt a winning debut as coach.

Jamaica faces Bahamas next on Thursday and Dominica on Saturday.

In Monday’s opening action Trinidad and Tobago drubbed Aruba 8-1 while Guyana beat Grenada 2-nil.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »
Well we doh really know. He might just be on vacation.

Vacation......he had a month off after the WC and then will another long period after the U16CFU tourney and he gone on vacation now ???

buh wah the hell is dis.....Sean Fuentes...yuh f*&#king up bredda !!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2006, 07:15:03 PM »
you is ah real ass.

How yuh like tuh cry down man so?

Is man yuh like? How you know he jes liming and running down skets?

Yuh like tuh invoke God plenty, but yuh does act like ah real satan.

But never mind......

God is de boss!

whappen man cant joke and have picong no more or wha, tt yuh gettin like a sorf candle, i doh act like no satan, compared to you im a saint :devil:

TT i will agree with TI on this one on the premisis that... WHAT GIRL IS BULLIN TI...

Thats what he has his ego cumpulsive obssession with football.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2006, 07:38:59 PM »
can some1 explain 2 me why the games 2 played at the dwiight yorke stadium have been scheduled in this manner. please.

15.8.2006   Canada - Bermuda   17:00   Bacolet, TRI
16.8.2006   El Salvador - President's XI   16:00   Bacolet, TRI
17.8.2006   Bermuda - President's XI   14:00   Bacolet, TRI
17.8.2006   Canada - El Salvador   18:00   Bacolet, TRI
19.8.2006   Bermuda - El Salvador   17:00   Bacolet, TRI
19.8.2006   Canada - President's XI   19:00   Bacolet, TRI

PS
presidents xi playing back 2 back games 16 th and 17th
there is a 4 hour difference between the 2 games to played on the 17th ???
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2006, 07:44:10 PM »
Canada - Bermuda score  ?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2006, 07:45:49 PM »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2006, 07:50:56 PM »
Obviously retard, I care.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2006, 07:52:54 PM »
Obviously retard, I care.
well obviously you are the retard look who you are asking... what do you expect.

you're going into a barber shop and asking them how to get directions to the other one down de street.

stewps.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
I'm asking the forum meathead. 

What's the matter, afraid of the reigning CFU Champions ?

1]; } ?>