April 27, 2024, 04:22:58 PM

Author Topic: GolTV and Spanish League agree to three-year deal  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
GolTV and Spanish League agree to three-year deal
« on: August 29, 2006, 08:37:46 AM »
not on setanta yet.

August 28, 2006

MIAMI (AP) -- GolTV and Spain's La Liga agreed to a three-year contract extension for U.S. and Canadian television rights, a deal that runs through the 2008-09 season.

GolTV, which announced the deal Monday, also acquired rights this season to the German Bundesliga, which had been on Fox Soccer Channel.

Fox Soccer Channel broadcasts English Premier League games, and GolTV and Fox Soccer Channel split Italian Serie A rights. The European Champions League is broadcast by ESPN/ESPN2.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: GolTV and Spanish League agree to three-year deal
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 09:10:36 AM »
not on setanta yet.

August 28, 2006

MIAMI (AP) -- GolTV and Spain's La Liga agreed to a three-year contract extension for U.S. and Canadian television rights, a deal that runs through the 2008-09 season.

GolTV, which announced the deal Monday, also acquired rights this season to the German Bundesliga, which had been on Fox Soccer Channel.

Fox Soccer Channel broadcasts English Premier League games, and GolTV and Fox Soccer Channel split Italian Serie A rights. The European Champions League is broadcast by ESPN/ESPN2.

so no more la liga in tnt?

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 09:37:25 AM »
not on setanta yet.

August 28, 2006

well my life come to an end dey
if I cyah see Barca then me eh know wha I go do with myself
cause I was really wondering why they eh show the game yesterday

Més que un club.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 09:42:16 AM »
not on setanta yet.

August 28, 2006

well my life come to an end dey
if I cyah see Barca then me eh know wha I go do with myself
cause I was really wondering why they eh show the game yesterday

They did show the game. It started at 3.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2006, 01:54:31 PM »
well fellas..teh channel we once admired called Fox sports world has officaly turned YANKEE.....this means there will be no German games on FSC....also means to sharpen up your spanish skills.....

FSC now has the faithful reserved to watching shows like FC FOX...and the USL for football....gone are the sudnays when you could wake up 11 and catch the Priemiership match of the day....the Italian league 1-o clock match...the french leageu after at 3...take a break to eat from 5-7 watch teh football news and the FSW report after for every elague......SMH.....

well at least i get in to see some spansih games now...i woulnder how espn go operate thier champions league broadcast for teh US ppl

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 02:35:25 PM »
well fellas..teh channel we once admired called Fox sports world has officaly turned YANKEE.....this means there will be no German games on FSC....also means to sharpen up your spanish skills.....

FSC now has the faithful reserved to watching shows like FC FOX...and the USL for football....gone are the sudnays when you could wake up 11 and catch the Priemiership match of the day....the Italian league 1-o clock match...the french leageu after at 3...take a break to eat from 5-7 watch teh football news and the FSW report after for every elague......SMH.....

well at least i get in to see some spansih games now...i woulnder how espn go operate thier champions league broadcast for teh US ppl

Get DirecTV... Gol TV come with de package with FSC.... also GOL TV is broadcast in English and Spanish.... use yuh remote to switch to English if yuh want!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 09:22:05 PM »
thanks ff....i called cableveison n they hooked me up with all dat....ah set n ready to go...gol tv is beter than FSC aparently

1]; } ?>