April 20, 2024, 06:41:00 AM

Author Topic: Ne-Yo taking man steady!  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ne-Yo taking man steady!
« on: August 30, 2006, 11:29:04 PM »
The newly famed singer/songwriter has came out of the closet and announced that he is gay. The multi-platinum recording artist sat down for the October issue of Essence Magazine last week and announced the shocking news stating, "Yes, I am gay, and I have always been." After several internet rumors have been circulating around the internet. He also said, "You now this world we live in is full of judgement, resulting in one of the reasons why it took me so long to come out of the closet." Earlier this month, a man by the name of Derrick Johnson claimed that he had an intimate relationship with the singer during there teen years in high school. He also said that for months the singer and Def Jam has been trying to pay him to keep quiet over the ordeal. Worrying that it would destroy his image. Ne-yo responds saying, that the relationship did occur and he is no longer ashamed of saying that he was deeply in love. Reciting "That situation was what inspired me to write the song Unfaithful. But no one knew it was actually about myself, and our relationship." He told Essence that he doesn't care anymore, he was tired of living a lie and is ready to come clean. Quoting, "the music industry can either except me for who I am, or desert me." The full interview with the magazine is expected to hit stands mid-October.

Barbra Stradoff,
Essence Magazine

Més que un club.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Ne-Yo taking man steady!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 12:03:45 AM »
Batty Man :devil:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 05:56:03 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I listen to him on 96 calling girls "baby" and oh he love dem. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Fassy man fren me nah keep !

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 07:00:37 AM »
essence say the reports false.

also, neyo have some sex pictures with a female backup dancer circulating. i eh know if he is a buller and they trying to cover it up or not.

OT: allyuh doh find "so sick" have  slow soca beat? it will make a good soca tune.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 07:16:16 AM »
 :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 07:57:35 AM »
steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewpssssssssssssssssssssss.

dis is breaking news!?

EVERYBODY DONE KNOW HES AH FASSY.

de Ne-Yo Batty-Boy talk has been goin round steady for a good while now.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 09:50:37 AM »
what??? Mi bun him bloodclaut cd from mi wifee collection!!!!!!!!!!!!
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2006, 10:29:24 AM »
who is neyo?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 10:50:44 AM »
dat fella who act dat movie.. right now mi forget de name of de movie.. I think he act in speed 1 and 2 also.. ;D ;D ;D
war......
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 11:11:20 AM »
R+B singer NE-YO is vehemently denying claims he is going to announce he is gay. The SO SICK singer's publicist has slammed reports the singer will announce he is gay during a New York City press conference this week (begs28AUG06) and insists that he will also not be coming out in the latest issue of Essence magazine. Ne-Yo, real name SHAFFER CHIMERE SMITH, was forced to address the claims after an e-mail was circulated on the internet purportedly including quotes from the interview, which are attributed to a woman named BARBRA. A Def Jam representative says, "It's completely false. There isn't a staff member by that name at Essence, nor is Ne-Yo going to be featured in the October issue of the magazine."
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 01:30:42 PM »
dat fella who act dat movie.. right now mi forget de name of de movie.. I think he act in speed 1 and 2 also.. ;D ;D ;D
war......
War, you is a rell ass  :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 08:40:25 AM »
essence say the reports false.

also, neyo have some sex pictures with a female backup dancer circulating. i eh know if he is a buller and they trying to cover it up or not.

OT: allyuh doh find "so sick" have  slow soca beat? it will make a good soca tune.

yeah I have the pictures
he stadning up pants by he knee and ah reds giving him ah wet head in ah green thongs with ah PHAT ass
he take the picture with he sidekick cause yuh seeing him pointing the sidekick at the mirror

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>