April 27, 2024, 05:04:49 AM

Author Topic: Joke apology  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Joke apology
« on: August 29, 2006, 06:28:30 PM »
TT, Capo, Socafan, Ribbit and others..sorry if allyuh get offended by the stereotypical 'black' jokes that i posted earlier.
I hope the same way you all reacted to this, you will do the same, whenever you hear a joke about another race, religion, color, sex, height, weight, marital status, sexual preference, national origin, age or disabilty.
Just cause you have a bigger mouth doesnt mean other affected groups dont have a right ok.
Remember 'do so, should like so'.

Organic, how come you is the only man that laughed?
Did you bypass the offeniveness and just looked at the humour?
just curious.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 06:30:28 PM by Tallman »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Joke apology
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 06:37:59 PM »
TT, Capo, Socafan, Ribbit and others..sorry if allyuh get offended by the stereotypical 'black' jokes that i posted earlier.
I hope the same way you all reacted to this, you will do the same, whenever you hear a joke about another race, religion, color, sex, height, weight, marital status, sexual preference, national origin, age or disabilty.
Just cause you have a bigger mouth doesnt mean other affected groups dont have a right ok.

just curious.

I cyah remember seein anybody else doin racial jokes in here....I might be wrong..but I never see it

well boy if yuh omit religion,sex, height martial staus, sexual pref, national origin, age or disability.........what it have left to make jokes about??

only animal jokes den
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 10:35:49 AM »
sh*t....wuh ah miss??????
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 11:03:02 AM »

just curious.
i never complain bout anyting.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 03:06:33 PM »

just curious.

Feliz, I was serious in my question. I never been to minnesota. I find some jokes go over better in different places. I try some "toronto" jokes when i was in san diego and they died a quick death. well, i agree with what you said above; just didn't find the joke was that funny. :beermug:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 06:24:19 AM »

just curious.
well fel man well i find it was funny...lol
well i eh know if tt got offended and IF he did then  i dont understand y... he said this is just cyberspace.

FEL..MAYBE I JUST AM A MAN OF POOR TASTE BUT   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
OK..UNDERALL SERIOUSNESS...WHAT JOKE  ??? ??? ??? ???
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>