April 20, 2024, 08:36:35 AM

Author Topic: Carlos Tevez Thread.  (Read 49537 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tevez to quit?
« Reply #210 on: November 21, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »
[I dunno if it was posted already, but this fella need some help.]

Name a wing in St. Ann's after dis fella
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Tevez Affair
« Reply #211 on: November 21, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »

This situation does come up all the time.
If a partner tell you, :Man, I real hate my job" yuh go tell him fire the wuk. If a elite sportsman say the same thing, yuh go tell him he mad.

The money can't buy happiness. $28 million pound transfer and yuh vex every day yuh step on a field.

Plus, the man say he will retire if Argentina win the World Cup... That come like Jack paying World Cup bonuses
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 21, 2009, 09:20:04 PM »
If a partner tell you, :Man, I real hate my job" yuh go tell him fire the wuk. If a elite sportsman say the same thing, yuh go tell him he mad.

The money can't buy happiness. $28 million pound transfer and yuh vex every day yuh step on a field.

Plus, the man say he will retire if Argentina win the World Cup... That come like Jack paying World Cup bonuses

The man unhappy with he professional situation... me eh even see what the fuss is about.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 21, 2009, 10:06:11 PM »

If evry other day is sumting wit meh pardner yes I go say he mad. Last season it was Fergie u get d transfer u wanted but still eh happen it eh have nutten 2 do wit d money. Stop threatennin and go help Shadow plant peas in Tbgo. D set a tantrum gettin boring.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 22, 2009, 07:45:37 AM »
Everybody does vex with Sir Alex sooner or later, ask Nani.
And Argentina under Maradona is a mess too. The man eh feeling it, that is all.

If yuh want a tantrum, check Roy Keane in the 2002 WC. Though, of course, he eh just talk, he buss it for real.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2009, 08:37:03 PM »
Everybody does vex with Sir Alex sooner or later, ask Nani.
And Argentina under Maradona is a mess too. The man eh feeling it, that is all.

If yuh want a tantrum, check Roy Keane in the 2002 WC. Though, of course, he eh just talk, he buss it for real.

So only Keane antics = a tantrum. As 4 not feelin it as I say go plant peas in Tbgo but doh b grippin morning/noon/nite

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tevez bumping he gum again.
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2010, 01:13:16 PM »
Carlos Tevez questions Mancini training methods
By Soccernet staff
April 13, 2010
Comment
Email

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has said the players are "not happy" with Roberto Mancini's training methods and claimed that former boss Mark Hughes should have been given more time.

Carlos Tevez has had his say on Man City's situation.
• Rio Ferdinand slams Tevez attitude
• Paper Round: Turf wars

City are preparing for one of the most important games of the season - Saturday's derby against Manchester United - as they seek to claim fourth place in the Premier League, but Tevez took the chance to get a few things off his chest, especially about Mancini's training regime.

"The players are not happy with this," Tevez told the Daily Mail. "We are at the end of a long season, we have big matches, we are tired but there are still double training sessions, morning and afternoon. Then, the next day, we train for two hours. I do not understand. But, please, he is the coach and I am the player. He is in charge. I am okay with him."

Tevez showed his support for former boss Hughes, maintaining that he should not have been sacked by the club's Abu Dhabi owners.

"It is their club, their money. But, if you ask me if I thought it was the right decision, the answer is no,'' he said. ''I will play for any manager; I play for the shirt and must respect the right of the people who make decisions to change things, but a team does not form overnight.

''Mark should have been given more time. The decision was taken with too much haste. Did the directors think it through? You cannot invest so much and then sack the manager after five months. Mark brought us all here. He is a great manager and he will get another big club, 100%.''

Tevez also claimed that he was unhappy about City's decision to greet his £25.5 million signing by erecting a billboard saying 'Welcome to Manchester', a move that infuriated his old club.

"I never understood the intention of that poster,'' he said. ''What was the point? Was it to welcome me to Manchester City or was it to anger Manchester United? Nobody ever told me. I'm indifferent towards it but it is important you know I had nothing to do with the poster. I'd have preferred for it not to be there. I have respect for all the clubs I used to play for. That was not showing respect, was it? I did not transfer from United to City for the controversy.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tevez bumping he gum again.
« Reply #217 on: April 13, 2010, 01:42:16 PM »
As much of a gifted player that boy is he really is a stupid person

I'm glad we got rid of him.. maybe he would have made more of a difference this season but with his out of timing comments and money hungry persona I glad we've seen the back of that prick

WHO'S THAT TWAT FROM ARGENTINAAA
WHO'S THAT MONEY GRABBING WHORE
CARLOS TEVEZ IS HIS NAME
AND HE'S GOT NO f**kING BRAIN
AND HE WONT BE WINNING TROPHIES ANYMOREEEE

(yes league cup is a trophy you judging readers lol)

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 13, 2010, 01:50:34 PM »
I have a Silver 2nd place Trophy for Social Coed 30+ B League indoor soccer.

Write a chant about my trophy case nah.

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 13, 2010, 02:01:50 PM »
Get rid of him???? Glad?? U mad yes, Man U could use him right now, cause that man dey call Bergatov is a waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 13, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »

Who's that twat from socawarriors.net
Who's that 2nd place failure
Bitter is his name
And apparently he's got no shame
2nd place bragging is just absurd

cheers  :beermug:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 13, 2010, 02:08:50 PM »
Nice!

I will use it in my next game.

:chilling:

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 13, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »
Well doh mean to be the devils advocate but what he do wrong? He support his manager and rightfully so,
he support his teammate against JT, he wanted to stay with man u whilst ronaldo wanted to leave.... regardless of wether he was laid back in training he worked his nuts off for man u on the field....... and he has an opinion about the difference in training plus he still working he nuts off for man city ... all the time ... well maybe i missed something.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 13, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »
Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has said the players are "not happy" with Roberto Mancini's training methods and claimed that former boss Mark Hughes should have been given more time.

This article is $hit, Tevez said this about 2 months ago. All of a sudden it reappears right before the Manchester derby.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 13, 2010, 03:10:20 PM »

Bitter is his name

OK,
Now make one for being 4 points behind the leaders...

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2010, 03:13:19 PM »
With that kinda money these men making, I would have them train more than that lol these mordern day players only play for the money now.... I remember I use to be excited for training and I gave 100% everytime.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »
With that kinda money these men making, I would have them train more than that lol these mordern day players only play for the money now.... I remember I use to be excited for training and I gave 100% everytime.

u sound like a benchwarmer  ;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 13, 2010, 04:38:41 PM »
talk yuh mouth boy carlitos..

just because he doh subscribe to de run of de mill brown nosing people making a setta noise.. The man eh say nutten off.. he just basically talk his mind i don't see what the big deal is..

plain talk, tevez is just the latest in a string in a long line of fergie fork ups for everything else other than what he was doing on the pitch.. because tevez, ronaldo, rooney had the potential to be something lethal.. Bam they gone and buy berbatov and mash up the whole brand.. and he must take that in he pipe and smoke it?

talk yuh talk tevez..

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2010, 04:59:38 PM »
As much of a gifted player that boy is he really is a stupid person

I'm glad we got rid of him.. maybe he would have made more of a difference this season but with his out of timing comments and money hungry persona I glad we've seen the back of that prick

WHO'S THAT TWAT FROM ARGENTINAAA
WHO'S THAT MONEY GRABBING WHORE
CARLOS TEVEZ IS HIS NAME
AND HE'S GOT NO f**kING BRAIN
AND HE WONT BE WINNING TROPHIES ANYMOREEEE

(yes league cup is a trophy you judging readers lol)

As long as he answering questions on the pitch little else matters ...Tevez has won trophies on two continents ...he played with West ham and was a success, inj Brazil a big success, Man U and a success, City ..and a success ...none of these clubs can fault him for not giving 100 %.
Yes he is from Argentina ..just like Maradona, Messi, Riquelme, Pasarella, Ardiles, Kempes,  Valdano, Milito, Kun, Veron ...yes ...and I challenge the english supporter to name a cast that has influenced football outside of their country. I could give you at least 50 more argentinian footballers  names ....

When I read your comments I have to remember is ah yute talking ..highly emotional ...  everytime Tevez scores against United smallie..you will face your own words ... that a man wid no brain can score on United !

I know his loss hurt United ....they would have been stronger with him this year . They chose Berbatov ..so now they have to live with that ..but bringing down Tevez still will not make Berbatov any better ...live with it.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2010, 05:00:08 PM »
Bitter is his name
OK,
Now make one for being 4 points behind the leaders...
Watch wha go happen when Braveheart decides he doh like Shrek
All de Lambs go start to Bleeeeeaaat :devil: :devil: Shrek this and Shrek That ::) ::)
allya ent shame of the amazing Mind Control Braveheart has on all YOU ManU Supporters
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:40:56 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with Tevez's statements. The man is entitled to his opinion like it or not.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 14, 2010, 03:49:02 AM »
Without question the training working

Hope Latas taking notes

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 14, 2010, 07:47:32 AM »
Funny I read this same article on Skysports yesterday and the quote about the billboard was not shown, only the last part about how he didnt move for the controversy. Makes me wonder how much of what he actually said and in what context he said it is really being portrayed.

In any case, manu misses him i dont care what nobody say. If they had his 20 odd goals along with Rooney's 30 odd goals the league chase wouldnt be as close. This game on Saturday will be a good one. :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 14, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »

never that, I remember when I was about 11 trying to play for my lil community Valencia and could not make the big team cause I was too little. I use to train hard cause is the big team that got the recognition on the weekends, when I was 14 I finally got meh first run with them and all the training paid off, cause after that I never fail to make any starting team I tried out for.... ASCS, Manzanilla Composite, Carib, Jabloteh and the list can go on overseas till  I joined the NAVY where I played for them aswell. My point is, I motivated myself to play and train hard and not thinking bout becoming a star boy because I loved the game. If I became that, it would have been a bonus.

giggsy11

« Reply #234 on: April 14, 2010, 11:13:13 AM »

never that, I remember when I was about 11 trying to play for my lil community Valencia and could not make the big team cause I was too little. I use to train hard cause is the big team that got the recognition on the weekends, when I was 14 I finally got meh first run with them and all the training paid off, cause after that I never fail to make any starting team I tried out for.... ASCS, Manzanilla Composite, Carib, Jabloteh and the list can go on overseas till  I joined the NAVY where I played for them aswell. My point is, I motivated myself to play and train hard and not thinking bout becoming a star boy because I loved the game. If I became that, it would have been a bonus.

Awww, you poor baby. I am so happy to your hardwork finally paid off.  ;D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 14, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »

thanks, I try to be a role model   ;D

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 14, 2010, 11:23:31 AM »
would anyone here go and bad talk their current boss and then big up their former boss in public, or a place where the said boss can hear you? What about the effect doing this can have on co-workers?

How about your best sales man, if another company is wooing him whilst your company is trying to keep him, would you go and publicly state that he should go? Wouldnt something like this show instability in your company or product?

IF your worker did that what would you do?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 14, 2010, 11:49:23 AM »
Tevez can play, but boy he does come out pour gasoline on the fire when he ready.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Tevez still can't speak English
« Reply #238 on: April 14, 2010, 12:32:30 PM »
If he could say "joo vant go to my mansion?"" you eh need to learn no more english dan dat

lmao allyuh fellas is some real sketel yes lol .... ohh lawd

giggsy11

« Reply #239 on: April 14, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »

thanks, I try to be a role model   ;D

:beermug:

1]; } ?>