April 18, 2024, 12:03:59 AM

Author Topic: Is that Kobe in the Nike soccer ad?  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is that Kobe in the Nike soccer ad?
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:04:22 PM »
the "join the chain" ad with ronaldinho juggling the ball at the start and the end, and everybody kicking it in the air...

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Is that Kobe in the Nike soccer ad?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 01:17:43 PM »
the "join the chain" ad with ronaldinho juggling the ball at the start and the end, and everybody kicking it in the air...
Kobe was raised in Italy.. basketball is actualy his second sport..he speaks fluent Italian..

anybody catch dat show wid dat fassie Wynalda today.... yu mi rate him today(not all de time though).. Him say dem kickers and dem in de NFL(rugby) is punks ..he sey he could mek  10 out of 10 field goals (or however dey call it) from 40 yards beyond wid his eyes closed ..dat is normal for football (soccer) players.. Not de exact wurding but almost de same sumthin he said on dat espn radio televesion show..I guess he was filling in for sumbody else.. .. I laugh nuh rass when him sey dat..
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 01:31:37 PM »
Kobe was raised in Italy.. basketball is actualy his second sport..he speaks fluent Italian..

anybody catch dat show wid dat fassie Wynalda today.... yu mi rate him today(not all de time though).. Him say dem kickers and dem in de NFL(rugby) is punks ..he sey he could mekĀ  10 out of 10 field goals (or however dey call it) from 40 yards beyond wid his eyes closed ..dat is normal for football (soccer) players.. Not de exact wurding but almost de same sumthin he said on dat espn radio televesion show..I guess he was filling in for sumbody else.. .. I laugh nuh rass when him sey dat..
war..

Wynalda is very entertaining. I like him  for dat and often he talks the plain truth and it ruffles some feathers. I like that too. But he could also talk shit when he ready  ;D ;D  Football kickers could score 10 out of 10 with their eyes closed too...in practice. Is when the pressure is on, with the game on the line, thousands of fans watching that you will miss some. Worse yet for kickers in American football is that they have to rush or else they getting hit by some 200+ pound men. Also in American football, kickers practically do nothing else whole dam game but sit down and watch. Their principal point of existence is to score field goals....dat is presshaaa. Imagine that in football. You coming off the bench having done nothing.....only to kick penalties.

But I like dat. Wynalda throwing down the gauntlet to all dem American fans who doh rank the real football. Dat is all he trying to do. Rile dem up lil bit. Keep it up boy Wynalda. Yuh know which sport is boss  :beermug:

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 01:34:47 PM »
also keep in mind that kicking ah round ball is much different from kicking ah egg ball ;D buh he right yes...dem kickers have no skill  :D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 02:44:50 PM »
Yea, but it is what u define as skill...

Dribbling a soccer ball is not the only thing that counts as skill.

U can then ask why so many world class soccer players waste so many free kicks, kick it overbars and wide.....

Some of these NFL men are much better athletes than some of the top footballers.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 06:24:23 PM »
You eh see dat hit d bar competition dat our players do or wha.
Man tryin to hit the crossbar from halfline and ball going all by d corner flag.
One man on d squad hit it, Spann.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>