March 28, 2024, 05:36:27 AM

Author Topic: Ah Looking to Recruit A Center Back for NCAA DIv I  (Read 1913 times)

Ah Looking to Recruit A Center Back for NCAA DIv I
« on: August 31, 2006, 10:06:10 PM »
Fellas back home.  Ah looking to recruit a tall, skillful, quick center back.  One that is physically six feet and over and who is comfortable with the ball at his feet, strong in the air....You know.  The type of the modern day mold.  Keep alyuh eyes out for meh.  Men back home..if allyuh see men in the SSFL that could make the grade, please let me know.  They will get fix up nice.  Don't worry.  I might need some contact info for coaches back home to; so if allyuh could furnish such contact info with yuh scouting report, that would be nice.  This is a season long request, so keep posting yuh recommendations all season long. Bless.

Re: Ah Looking to Recruit A Center Back for NCAA DIv I
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 06:04:14 AM »
Fellas back home.  Ah looking to recruit a tall, skillful, quick center back.  One that is physically six feet and over and who is comfortable with the ball at his feet, strong in the air....You know.  The type of the modern day mold.  Keep alyuh eyes out for meh.  Men back home..if allyuh see men in the SSFL that could make the grade, please let me know.  They will get fix up nice.  Don't worry.  I might need some contact info for coaches back home to; so if allyuh could furnish such contact info with yuh scouting report, that would be nice.  This is a season long request, so keep posting yuh recommendations all season long. Bless.

Now this is what ah talkin about. Trinis looking out for Trinis. Well done Tenorsaw.  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 06:16:20 AM »
This is a weird time of the year to be recruiting...everybody probly gone already and if they eh gone, they home scratching after leaving school in July. Or they gone UWI and not on serious ball no more...

or u just giving us a heads up for the end of the SSFL season to bring a man in for January?

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 08:50:13 AM »
This is a weird time of the year to be recruiting...everybody probly gone already and if they eh gone, they home scratching after leaving school in July. Or they gone UWI and not on serious ball no more...

or u just giving us a heads up for the end of the SSFL season to bring a man in for January?

Boss recruiting for next year done start.  This is a real competitive business. Early bird catches the worm.  This is for next season--August 2007--so we have this SSFL season to find a stud.

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 09:45:24 AM »

Nice one Tenorsaw...good lookin out.  :beermug:

Jes one ting doh.  By dem criteria yuh givin....if Cannavarro was a Trini...allyuh wouldn't be interested in he.

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 09:52:33 AM »

I might have someone in mind but I need more info....give me a personal mesage

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 09:53:38 AM »

Nice one Tenorsaw...good lookin out.  :beermug:

Jes one ting doh.  By dem criteria yuh givin....if Cannavarro was a Trini...allyuh wouldn't be interested in he.
palos why you so boy ?

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 11:19:03 AM »

Nice one Tenorsaw...good lookin out. :beermug:

Jes one ting doh. By dem criteria yuh givin....if Cannavarro was a Trini...allyuh wouldn't be interested in he.

I like that Palos.  Ah feel we could find dem kinda men back home.  My back line at P. Town was all six footers, and one was a converted  midfielder with good touch.  Ike Jurawan also had great touch and vision when he played in front of me.  Ah hoping the league ain't decline to the point where yuh cyar find dem kinda men again.

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 09:06:25 AM »
Scouts back home.  What allyuh have for meh.  AH still looking for meh solid center back.  Have you guys seen anyone.  I need some names,contacts, and scouting guides.  COme on local based.  Ah need some help here.

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 09:17:51 AM »
Scouts back home.  What allyuh have for meh.  AH still looking for meh solid center back.  Have you guys seen anyone.  I need some names,contacts, and scouting guides.  COme on local based.  Ah need some help here.

ah feel this Tobago youth here in FL might fit your bill, Nicholas Goddard.  Already did a year at Alabama A&M.
PM me if you want any contact info.