March 29, 2024, 03:26:44 AM

Author Topic: Denilson agrees Arsenal deal.  (Read 1399 times)

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Denilson agrees Arsenal deal.
« on: September 01, 2006, 10:33:09 AM »
Denilson agrees Arsenal deal
By Mark Buckingham -  Created on 1 Sep 2006

Sky Sports
Arsenal are reported to have signed Brazilian teenager Denilson, although there has been no confirmation from The Emirates Stadium.

The Premier League have announced that the 18-year-old has signed for The Gunners, subject to receiving international clearance.

If the deal is ratified, Denilson will be joining from Sao Paulo and he is a highly-rated defensive midfielder.

Denilson would link up with compatriots Gilberto Silva and Julio Baptista in North London and could eventually cost Arsenal £4 million.

Meanwhile, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has revealed he is thankful that the Ashley Cole transfer saga is finally over.

Cole concluded his protracted move to Premiership champions Chelsea on Thursday in a deal which saw William Gallas head in the opposite direction.

Wenger said: "It was a big day yesterday and obviously it dragged on for a long time.

"It's good to have everybody focused on the main target which is to play good football and respond to the ambitions of Arsenal Football Club.

"The positive thing is that it is finally over.

"It was the wish of Ashley Cole to go to Chelsea and the wish of William Gallas to come to us, so I'm relieved it has happened."

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Denilson agrees Arsenal deal.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 01:15:10 PM »
i thought is was corner flag denilson oui

arsene real toughin up defenmsive midlle boy
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Darkromeo

• New Warrior
  • Tru Tru warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 03:48:34 PM »
 :D i tought wenger gone off dey dred hmmmm tought was "thousand beat" and anit go noway Denilson. eventhough i hear he playing  well for bourdoxe in france but i have to see dat to believe it. by d way anybody know if he still dey transfer market was wicked boy lol 

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »
I hold meh breath dey for a asecond. I say well boy look how dem defenders going and get tun up in the EPL.

Still remember in WC 02 when the man come on and in he 1st touch of the ball is to brush ah man normal.

Més que un club.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 06:39:43 PM »
:D i tought wenger gone off dey dred hmmmm tought was "thousand beat" and anit go noway Denilson. eventhough i hear he playing  well for bourdoxe in france but i have to see dat to believe it. by d way anybody know if he still dey transfer market was wicked boy lol 

mih father use to say he is the only man he know could share beat in circle...talk about a waste a talent.

I ent know nothing but that playing good in bordeaux. Last year I believe he was benching like Stern in Derby, and he contract finish and it ent renew. I doh know where he gone now
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 06:45:30 PM »

I believe his contract expired this year, not sure where he headed off to now...but many teams want a player who good fuh wasting time  ;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>