April 19, 2024, 06:31:50 PM

Author Topic: And the Waggonists Have Disbanded !!!  (Read 6975 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
And the Waggonists Have Disbanded !!!
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:30:54 PM »
This past month (August) we have gone back to the average number of new topics being posted a year ago around (750 on average). We have also gone back to averages from pre-Novemeber of last year for the number of "new posts".

More strikingly, these numbers for the month of August occurred in a period when we had the U16 tournament.

I think the months of September and October will see averages that is slightly better than averages SW.net got just after we moved to this new site.

The Waggonists as expected, have disbanded......the diehards LIVE ON !!! :devil:

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?action=stats
Warrior For Life !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: And the Waggonists Have Disbanded !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 10:38:29 PM »
Is it becaue u doh live and breathe football make u a waggonist. I joined this site Nov 19 2005 because I neva heard about it before Tallman was being interviwed on the so call fearless one. I only listen because I knew he will be talkin Bahrain. thank God so I was ableto join this great site, much better than caribbeanCricket.com where all my time was spent b4

I am a sport fan football included. I am also involve in church, other NGO's etc. So it was impossible to go the under 16 games.

Football and the socawarriors.net are only 1 part of persons life. So if you have lots of stuff goin on in your lifes you will focus on the site when we playin etc. It doh make people waggonist.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »
They could use this to ride into the sunset  ;D     

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 10:53:15 PM »
This past month (August) we have gone back to the average number of new topics being posted a year ago around (750 on average). We have also gone back to averages from pre-Novemeber of last year for the number of "new posts".

More strikingly, these numbers for the month of August occurred in a period when we had the U16 tournament.

I think the months of September and October will see averages that is slightly better than averages SW.net got just after we moved to this new site.

The Waggonists as expected, have disbanded......the diehards LIVE ON !!! :devil:

:bs: :bs: :bs:
What is yuh point here ?...yuh want ah trophy for being de ''best formite non waggonist blow hard Diehard '' ?  

IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 11:03:55 PM »

What is yuh point here ?...yuh want ah trophy for being de ''best formite non waggonist blow hard Diehard '' ? 

No poom poom.......look at the numbers ah lil bit and make some intelligent observations before yuh vomit on the page...I was makin an observation of the avergae number of posts for the month of August and comparing it to averages pre-November of last year. World Cup hype finish and the ones left are the true die hards....that includes you and weary1969......but ah guess for some reason yuh feel that stone fall in yuh yard.....

I guess another way to find out if people feel if they is a waggonsit is just to mention the word.....is almost like a roll call  "Present Sir"

Warrior For Life !!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 11:14:13 PM »
yeah!!!  and those of us who was on the site before the site before pegus site where men had to know either cobalt or fortran to be able to post messages.  Them was the days!!!  we used to have real intelligent conversations then (cuz everybody was computer programmers I guess).  who remember when larry did predict that it woulda have a ting in the next few years call the internet and all we forumites laughed him into kilo-obivion *snort* snort* snort*  ha - dem was the days.   ;)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 11:19:15 PM »
how could you be on the site before it existed  :rotfl: yah pushing it
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:43:17 AM by Compre Version 2:0 »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 11:24:32 PM »

No poom poom.......look at the numbers ah lil bit and make some intelligent observations before yuh vomit on the page...I was makin an observation of the avergae number of posts for the month of August and comparing it to averages pre-November of last year. World Cup hype finish and the ones left are the true die hards....that includes you and weary1969......but ah guess for some reason yuh feel that stone fall in yuh yard.....

I guess another way to find out if people feel if they is a waggonsit is just to mention the word.....is almost like a roll call  "Present Sir"

Well tuntun hole..... what are you trying to accomplish but showing your dunceeness,you eh just ''observe'' as yuh wud want us to believe ,you went digging up stats to prove ah dohtish point and you just want to create an opportunity to pat yuh sorry arse self on yuh back and label who,unlike you, have ah life away from this board, as ah waggonist .

I also guess another way to find out if people feel they is ah waggonist is to see who think it necessary to dig up stats and post arse hole topics, like this one...again what is yuh porpose of this thread ...other than to make yuh self ah bigger imps .

p.s ..no stone eh fall in my yard buh who's you to decide who is waggonist and who isn't.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 11:29:02 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 12:12:04 AM »
this waggonist is still cracking the whip :whip:
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 01:24:14 AM »
 Ah know plenty men sell dey computer to go Germany.

Some come back home an cyar even afford T&TEC again, ah go tell what yuh say an as soon as dey get back dey nine dey rent out, dey going tuh come looking fuh yuh.

;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 04:48:13 AM »

Some come back home an cyar even afford T&TEC again,

:rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 05:18:58 AM »
de word waggonist ended up to be ah very offensive word yes... ;D ah call meh cousin ah waggonist and de man start to cuss me like if ah say something bout he mudda... :rotfl: :rotfl: Men doh like to hear that word at all..

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »

Trinbago I think you're a smart guy,but yuh totally off course with this,it's not even worth mentioning,firstly is it going change the quality of your life now that these so-called waggonist are gone.

If someone new, is reading this,they might interpret this as a bias against people who're not as football savy as most of us on this site,I get your point on the observations you made but maybe you needed change the headline to read something less condescending.......just my take,we could agree to disagree.peace........         

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 05:51:24 AM »

Some come back home an cyar even afford T&TEC again,

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I found out about this site/board while checking out the warriors website (de TTFF one) back April or May....since then I have logged on to keep updated on the goings on with my team....and plan to continue doing so....I really like the discussions that go back and forth....and I have gotten some real good laughs from some posters like Dutty et al...

So if ah is a Waggonist well....OK....

Another thing I observe bout dis site....it have real men out there with plenty time on dey hands..... ;)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 06:08:04 AM »
Boy, boy ,boy... the waggonist olympics is here again and all the self assumed contestants will be out in their pomp and pride...  Though the rain may fall, be consoled in that it dont fall on one man's house top....  remember that...   big tune eh.. 

cami sami dop..
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 06:09:14 AM »
here we go again...

somebody call Fli !

occoner?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 06:17:59 AM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 06:09:41 AM »
After all the talk bout waggonist on this site, allyuh find this post where the man just stating facts and figures about usage condesending!!!!
STUEEPS.
FACT: There are sometimeish supports who are waggonist, they exist people!!!
FACT:  After the WC, there are less new threads, few new forumites signing up, less people on the board throughout the day.

What is the big deal.
Seems some of allyuh have a inferiority complex cause allyuh just join, so allyuh feel the word waggonist directed at you...chillax!
How long you have been on the forum, the number of your posts, and least of all the intelligence of your post does not determine if you are a waggonist.

Berris & weary1969 me thinks thou dost protest too much!

It have real foolishness that does get discussed on this board, especially when TnT doh have no big matches coming up, thats part of what makes the board so appealing.
Like allyuh wanst here when a man ask "what is yuh favorite boots" and get pong for starting what some thought was a foolish thread. meanwhile real people posted in that thread.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 06:53:24 AM »
as mih boy chuck wollery did use to say say..."be back in two and two"

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 07:06:02 AM »

Dutty ..yuh should update this "stock" photo yuh using.

Show someting with new paperwork otherwise we go tink that yuh only working on one ting for the last 4 months
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 07:08:50 AM »

Like dais the Canadian citizenship forms U fullin out dey? 1 victory and you comeeen like ah waggonist eh! Doh leh winneypeg peep this nah.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 07:23:12 AM »
tata topic of the month.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 08:32:24 AM »
It is almost disheartening to see that some people are more concerned with discrediting others and they don't know anything about some of these people. Not because post etc have gone down, means that people have completely stop using the website.There are many users of this website that just simply enjoy reading the posts and comments on this website. Now it is understandable that around the hype months that post will go up, because dormant memebers of this website can, and probably will get caught up int he excitment also, and may post, though it may not always be something constructive and what you agree with. So what? Aren't they entitled to share view an opions or only the so called football "gurus" should post.
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 08:38:52 AM »
This kinda post resurfaces at least once every couple of months.
From the responses I see most of us have matured and outgrown these kinda asinine discussions
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 11:58:19 AM »
After all the talk bout waggonist on this site, allyuh find this post where the man just stating facts and figures about usage condesending!!!!
STUEEPS.
FACT:  After the WC, there are less new threads, few new forumites signing up, less people on the board throughout the day.

What is the big deal.
Seems some of allyuh have a inferiority complex cause allyuh just join, so allyuh feel the word waggonist directed at you...chillax!
How long you have been on the forum, the number of your posts, and least of all the intelligence of your post does not determine if you are a waggonist.

It have real foolishness that does get discussed on this board, especially when TnT doh have no big matches coming up, thats part of what makes the board so appealing.
Like allyuh wanst here when a man ask "what is yuh favorite boots" and get pong for starting what some thought was a foolish thread. meanwhile real people posted in that thread.

Just my point.....who vex ....vex....again if yuh feel the stone fall in yuh yard..that is on you...nobody didn't call you out...yuh call out yuhself .....

Ah think callin somebody ah waggonist worst than tellin them something about their mudda
Warrior For Life !!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 12:54:21 PM »
STUEEPS.

What is the big deal.

Just my point.....who vex ....vex....again if yuh feel the stone fall in yuh yard..that is on you...nobody didn't call you out...yuh call out yuhself .....

Ah think callin somebody ah waggonist worst than tellin them something about their mudda

You trinbago is de biggest waggonist on dis board and yuh only start ah thread like this to hide yuh insecurities...what you digging up checking to see for how much man posting now to back in June for? wham you is de stats master for de blowhards diehards  :rotfl: all yuh really jokey yes ..... YOU IS DE PURE BRED WAGGONIST doh fool yuh self.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 01:04:24 PM »

wateva everyone knows that the word waggonist has negative connotations, and is meant to be demeaning and antagonizing to some degree....it's over-use on the board started off as a joke (which was actually funny for sometime)...not that funny anymore

and to add to that your logic was garbage. The number of new topics posted peaked around World Cup time because that was when there was the most amount of football action going on....gaining interest from supporters, non-supporters and neutrals........and not all of those new topics had anything to do with local football....I'm sure that the number of football articles in local and int'l newspapers, magazines etc peaked around that time too....there was just more to talk about in the world of football...it's not necessarily a reflection of "waggonism".....

so the whole stone falling in your yard, passive agressive tactics are crap....even to those who aren't waggonists. The majority of the disagreeing responses on this thread aren't defensive....they're more expressing annoyance at the idiocy of the topic.......I don't consider myself a waggonist and I still consider this thread and whatever it might stand for pretty pointless.....(but I guess you were just doing your part to maintain the average number of new topics started)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:14:33 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 01:42:37 PM »
IIIZZZZ AH FACKING WAGGONIST

there I said it

Més que un club.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2006, 01:47:10 PM »
Disgruntled I surprised you eh comment on Lampard sister.
I was looking forward to dat
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2006, 01:54:18 PM »
look at bitter waggonists here yes  :rotfl:
Hart for president

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2006, 01:58:43 PM »
To all those who claim to fame is calling out de waggonists dis notice is for u

1]; } ?>