April 19, 2024, 12:30:18 AM

Author Topic: Brazil wingbacks is tata  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brazil wingbacks is tata
« on: June 25, 2005, 10:55:50 AM »
I never see worse play from Brazilian wingbacks in my life dred.
Roberto Carlos and Cafu place secure for sure.

Da ref is real tata too
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brazil wingbacks is tata
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 11:04:55 AM »
Marcos, what are they doing or not doing that encourages you to draw that conclusion? 

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 12:34:18 PM »
Marcos, what are they doing or not doing that encourages you to draw that conclusion? 

i second this question! go on marcos, type up an explanation!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 03:44:04 PM »
On an attack with carlos or cafu the midfield doesn't have to wait for the wing backs to overlap and provide support going forward. U know how much time i see the midfield lookin around to distribute the ball and then the wing backs decide to run. Especially when the play changin from one side of the field to the next.
Daz what i find they not doin.
I know RC doh really defend that great but these guys eh seem like an improvement.
I shake my head nuff times when i see what they doin with the ball when they in attack.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 03:58:04 PM »
Those wingbacks are not even second choice players in that position. Even then they are fairly good players.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 03:50:49 PM »
I never see worse play from Brazilian wingbacks in my life dred.
Are these still youy thoughts,i'm a very strong supporter of Brazil and for years i've been hearing all kind of things about Brazil defence,it had a time their goalkeepers were no good,Brazil defenders does get more shots on goal than a lot of teams forwards,that's the kind of defenders they are, if you listen to those comentators is like they hate Brazil,what i want ppl to understand is Brazil's record speaks for itself Senior/Youth,all who have good defence Brazil distroys them,they talk about Roque Junior i ahree he may be terible but check how many World Cups he's been in and won,Brazil sees the value in him he will be there for the next one.
     Hail Brazil numero uno.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 04:05:08 PM »
Interesting dat Brasil wingback Cicinho was directly involved in all 4 goals dat score today.

If dat is tata...I hope we wing backs shit dong de place in de Gold Cup and de ress a de Hex wee.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 05:18:58 PM »
Dem brazilian wingbacks are very good, Cicinho especially was a threat on offense throughout the game having a few shots on goal and he was always there defending. Dem is d wingbacks for d future.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 09:37:55 PM »
me aint know wha game Marcos watch nah, but the right back fuh Brazil was doing it today!Ah feel Cafu loss he place dey!
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2005, 09:54:35 PM »
Interesting dat Brasil wingback Cicinho was directly involved in all 4 goals dat score today.

If dat is tata...I hope we wing backs shit dong de place in de Gold Cup and de ress a de Hex wee.

LOL. In dah case ah want we wing backs to have chronic diarrhea....make dat the whole team :D

1]; } ?>