April 25, 2024, 05:00:51 PM

Author Topic: FOX SOCCER CHANNEL JAMAICA  (Read 17699 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FOX SOCCER CHANNEL JAMAICA
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 10:55:34 AM »
Jamaica have one football field how de ass they host them games. And that one field bumpy more than Penal Rock Road. Goat grazing on it now...
And yet with the 1 stadium (THE OFFICE) Fox Soccer Channel is coming here. How ironic. :rotfl: :rotfl:

True, well the american media is known for giving charity to impoverished countries first
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 11:07:11 AM »
Jamaica have one football field how de ass they host them games. And that one field bumpy more than Penal Rock Road. Goat grazing on it now...
And yet with the 1 stadium (THE OFFICE) Fox Soccer Channel is coming here. How ironic. :rotfl: :rotfl:

True, well the american media is known for giving charity to impoverished countries first
No. They know who the true football power is in the Caribbean and an upcoming force in CONCACAF. ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 11:08:19 AM »

Stick to football. this is not about who rich or who poor. Last time I checked, T&T and Jamaica were both classified as third world countries.  

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 11:32:38 AM »

Stick to football. this is not about who rich or who poor. Last time I checked, T&T and Jamaica were both classified as third world countries.  

Yes, but keep in mind last time you checked you coudnt recall the last time the carribbean cup was held in jamaica

so really, should you be the one allowed to do all this big time thinking and fact checking??

....dont think so

[
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 12:27:22 PM »

Yes, but keep in mind last time you checked you coudnt recall the last time the carribbean cup was held in jamaica

so really, should you be the one allowed to do all this big time thinking and fact checking??

....dont think so

[
The simple fact is FOX SOCCER CHANNEL did not select Jamaica for its economic status, but where the true football fans are. World Cup is over and there is hardly a whisper of T&T but the World still talks about the REGGAE BOYZ. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 12:38:42 PM »
[
The simple fact is FOX SOCCER CHANNEL did not select Jamaica for its economic status, but where the true football fans are. World Cup is over and there is hardly a whisper of T&T but the World still talks about the REGGAE BOYZ. ;D 

:yawning:...yes but the world still talks about them when the question "what ever happened to...." comes up

Meanwhile back at 'home'
http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20010518/sports/sports1.html

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 01:26:12 PM »
[

:yawning:...yes but the world still talks about them when the question "what ever happened to...." comes up

Meanwhile back at 'home'
I remember the 2001 Copa Caribe clearly where Clayton Ince deliberately let the ball slip through his hands so that Martinique could advance to the semi-finals ahead of Jamaica. Boy! Talk about T&T fear of not winning the Cup that year. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Then:   

Trinidad and Tobago - Jamaica
 1:2 (1:1)

Match

Date
30-JUN-01
 Venue
Port Of Spain
 Stadium
Queen's Park Oval
 Time
16:00

Spectators

Goals Scored
JOHN Stern (TRI) 26', LOWE Onandi (JAM) 30', BURTON Deon (JAM) 68'.

Trinidad and Tobago Jamaica
[ 3]  SAUNDERS Dale [ 4]  DIXON Linval
[ 4]  ANDREWS Marvin [ 5]  GOODISON Ian
[ 5]  CARRINGTON Reynold [ 6]  SIMPSON Fitzroy
[ 6]  JOHN Avery (-87') [12]  HYDE Micah (-45')
[ 9]  DWARIKA Arnold [13]  LAWRENCE Aaron (GK)
[13]  ELCOCK Ancil [14]  MARSHALL Tyrone
[14]  JOHN Stern [15]  GARDNER Ricardo
[15]  TROTMAN Mickey (-57') [18]  BURTON Deon (-85')
[17]  ROUGIER Anthony [19]  SINCLAIR Frank
[18]  PIERRE Nigel (-82') [20]  POWELL Darryl (-43')
[21]  INCE Clayton (GK) [31]  LOWE Onandi

Substitutes Substitutes
[ 1]  MC COMIE Michael (GK) [ 3]  DAWES Christopher
[ 7]  LAWRENCE Dennis [ 8]  LAWRENCE James (+43')
[ 8]  EVE Angus (+57') [ 9]  WILLIAMS Andrew (+45')
[10]  ANDREWS Lyndon (+87') [10]  FULLER Ricardo (+85')
[11]  GLASGOW Gary (+82') [17]  MC DONALD Marco
[12]  EDWARDS Carlos [21]  HARRIS Wolde
[16]  PIERRE Anton [30]  RICKETTS Donovan (GK)

Coach SIMOES Rene Coach DE OLIVEIRA Clovis

Cautions
GOODISON Ian (JAM) 5', TROTMAN Mickey (TRI) 29', GARDNER Ricardo (JAM) 69'.

Expulsions
none.

Match Officials
Referee MENDEZ GONZALEZ Gustavo, URU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © FIFA 2002

jjbrown

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

The programming for this new channel looks real good.

The name leaves a little to be desired if they truly want to appeal to a bigger audience but it is still something identifiable brand wise.
 I know some people here might blank it jus for the name but it have plenty opportunity for the region's sportsmen to be showcased and make a case for changing the name.
The name Barely tolerable for now.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 03:07:29 PM »
[

Meanwhile back at 'home'
I remember the 2001 Copa Caribe clearly where Clayton Ince deliberately let the ball slip through his hands so that Martinique could advance to the semi-finals ahead of Jamaica. Boy! Talk about T&T fear of not winning the Cup that year. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Then:   

Trinidad and Tobago - Jamaica
 1:2 (1:1)

Match

Date
30-JUN-01
 Venue
Port Of Spain
 Stadium
Queen's Park Oval
 Time
16:00

Spectators

You guys really have to introduce me to this quirky world where serious teams 'GIVE' wins to their biggest rivals (U-16) and keepers damage their reputations by gifting goals (copa caribe). I seriously doubt Clayton Ince gifted a winning goal to Martinique - all Jamaica would have had to do was beat Barbados by one more goal to qualify in front of MArtinique on head to head. Your team was shitty. Just admit it.

I also like how you abandon your longtime bs tactic of bringing up a Digicell Cup win last year to match us qualifying for the World Cup, to now suddenly, trying to hide a Copa Caribe loss (to TNT) and failure (by not getting past the first round) by making reference to a world cup qualifier that was basically meaningless to both teams (for pete's sake 4000 people came out to see it) and in which TNT had already suffered from the loss of yorke and latapy after the 'retirement' debacle.

Btw, you're being delusional if you thing people outside of J'ca and J'cans remember your performance in 1998 after 2 missed cups, the same way that noone will remember either our Sweden or England match if we miss the boat in south africa AND brazil.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 04:28:40 PM »

A dat mi cant tek bout dem more time yunnuh. Dem Trini ya gwan a way sumtime u zeet. Everytime man a talk bout football dem a change di subject and a try diss. Yow unnuh easy ya man cause no matter how much we impoverished we still the number 1 tourist destination. We poor but we culture top class. STICK TO FOOTBALL PLZ.
Smoke and Fly

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 05:51:10 PM »

A dat mi cant tek bout dem more time yunnuh. Dem Trini ya gwan a way sumtime u zeet. Everytime man a talk bout football dem a change di subject and a try diss. Yow unnuh easy ya man cause no matter how much we impoverished we still the number 1 tourist destination. We poor but we culture top class. STICK TO FOOTBALL PLZ.
Lionpaw! That's the reason I don't respond to the post sometimes because some of these Trinis switch from football to politics. Or they start cursing showing that they have little or no football sense. T&T fear is finally catching up to that they are never really football power without Jack Warner's help. 
jjbrown

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 05:55:26 PM »
Lionpaw! That's the reason I don't respond to the post sometimes because some of these Trinis switch from football to politics. Or they start cursing showing that they have little or no football sense. T&T fear is finally catching up to that they are never really football power without Jack Warner's help. 

How is this post keeping it about the station and away from the politics.
U seem content to respond to the politics talk judging from your posts.

ANYWAY.

The station is a good thing that will benefit Caribbean fans on a whole.  Try yuh best not to use it as something to rub in people face and u might get a better response   :beermug:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2006, 06:05:42 PM »

How is this post keeping it about the station and away from the politics.
U seem content to respond to the politics talk judging from your posts.

ANYWAY.

The station is a good thing that will benefit Caribbean fans on a whole.  Try yuh best not to use it as something to rub in people face and u might get a better response   :beermug:
My focus is on football not politics which I did not start and never will. Tell you compatriots to stick to football. Focus.
jjbrown

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »
My focus is on football not politics which I did not start and never will. Tell you compatriots to stick to football. Focus.

You are the visitor so u going to get all the pong.  Is up to u to respond to every petty comment or just ignore it.
Your reputation more than anything else will determine what kinda responses u get so just ignore what u consider political comments otherwise u will never talk about football.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »
Lets try to stick to the facts. FSC Jamaica is something positve for Jamaican Football. All of the talk about them being economically inferior is irrelavant. No firm will invest money like that without doing market research. So props to JA for that.

However some of the Jamaican posters seem to be losing their heads. The world isn't still talking about Jamaica at France 98. Even the hugely popular Soca Warriors are now fading in the minds of many abroad. Don't get it twisted consistency is the key. Neither JA nor T&T can lay claim to that as yet. People talk about Jamaican T&F which is undisputably World Class- a measure of years of dedication and consistent talent from that country. No country in the Caribbean can claim a similar record in football.

Furthermore, I don't see the point in denying the fact that Trinidad and Tobago are the perrenial Kings of Caribbean football and can match and beat any Caribbean team's record of World Cup qualification and Goal Cup participation.It just doesn't make sense. Somebody do the statistical honours for me.

Let's just try to keep the discussion within the context of football and let's talk football sensibly. You cyar take a JA result to say how good allyuh is and then belittle a T&T result at your convenience talking about which tourney was at home and which one was away, steups.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2006, 06:52:51 PM »

You are the visitor so u going to get all the pong.  Is up to u to respond to every petty comment or just ignore it.
Your reputation more than anything else will determine what kinda responses u get so just ignore what u consider political comments otherwise u will never talk about football.
When I joined this forum I warned that I would not respond to posts that cursed. Whether I'm a visitor or not I respond without cursing and I believe I should expect the same from everyone. But it seems like petty jealousy and not football rivalry that is driving some of these responses.
Fooball rivalries have and will always be a rabid mainstay of countries with fanatic football fans. Such is the rivalry between Jamaica and T&T over the years. So something like: FOX SOCCER CHANNEL JAMAICA will cause some feelings of resentment and jealousy toward Jamaica and our football.    
jjbrown

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2006, 06:58:57 PM »
Fooball rivalries have and will always be a rabid mainstay of countries with fanatic football fans. Such is the rivalry between Jamaica and T&T over the years. So something like: FOX SOCCER CHANNEL JAMAICA will cause some feelings of resentment and jealousy toward Jamaica and our football.    

Seeing that's your hypothesis, is that per chance the reason you posted it here in the first place?  To provoke?

If so, you get what you lookin for and want to look to take high road talkin bout "stick to football"?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:00:28 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2006, 07:23:56 PM »

Seeing that's your hypothesis, is that per chance the reason you posted it here in the first place?  To provoke?

If so, you get what you lookin for and want to look to take high road talkin bout "stick to football"?

Read the post again. Where did it imply anything about politics unless it invovles FIFA or CONCACAF. Isn't FOX SOCCER Channel a private entity. The earlier responses did not take it as provocation. How did you? 
jjbrown

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2006, 07:24:31 PM »
Ignorance is bliss yes. Now to clarify. Is this agreement between Fox and  Jamacia sports channel? if so  what is the benefit for exposure  of allCaribbean sporting events on the Fox sports channel?

Is this another short sightedness of  thinking by North Americans that  the Caribbean begins and ends with Jamacia? I thought all that chupidness ended when we made the World Cup?

Could Fox not expand their coverage to a regional Caribbean coverage? Just seeking clarity about the  arrangement. It appears  that they will cover more caribbean sports yet...again people does use teh term loosely to refer to jamacians as the only caribbean country. Yes some people wallow in ignorance.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2006, 07:39:13 PM »

Furthermore, I don't see the point in denying the fact that Trinidad and Tobago are the perrenial Kings of Caribbean football and can match and beat any Caribbean team's record of World Cup qualification and Goal Cup participation.It just doesn't make sense. Somebody do the statistical honours for me.

When I joined this forum I remember posting stats between Jamaica & T&T from 1925 to the present even going as far as suggesting that a fresh start should be made for the new century.
Your memory going. 
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2006, 07:41:17 PM »
Ignorance is bliss yes. Now to clarify. Is this agreement between Fox and  Jamacia sports channel? if so  what is the benefit for exposure  of allCaribbean sporting events on the Fox sports channel?

Is this another short sightedness of  thinking by North Americans that  the Caribbean begins and ends with Jamacia? I thought all that chupidness ended when we made the World Cup?

Could Fox not expand their coverage to a regional Caribbean coverage? Just seeking clarity about the  arrangement. It appears  that they will cover more caribbean sports yet...again people does use teh term loosely to refer to jamacians as the only caribbean country. Yes some people wallow in ignorance.
That's a question you have to ask IMC and SPORTSMAX. I am sure they will soon come to T&T.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:46:48 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2006, 07:42:19 PM »
ssfl start so who the f cares about jamrock ???

go and willie bounce or somthing nah >:(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2006, 08:15:41 PM »

When I joined this forum I remember posting stats between Jamaica & T&T from 1925 to the present even going as far as suggesting that a fresh start should be made for the new century.
Your memory going. 

And I also remember defeating that logic of using strictly a head to head record to demonstrate dominance. I used the example Brazil's results against Norway to show that a head to head record does not accurately rate any team. Furthermore, if I remember correctly the very same record you produced indicated a slight advantage to T&T in terms of games won, goals scored and conceded, so either way your rationale is unacceptable.

We have won more Caribbean Cups than you , reached further in the Goal Cup and qualified to the World Cup with an almost totally born and bred Trini team.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2006, 08:27:51 PM »
My goodness..are the Jamaican ladies association STILL 'debating'?  :yapping:

You three truly argue like women...one boasts, the other brings up a non related football topic

Dey get a little online ribbing and suddenly want to change the topic and start typing hysterically in large caps and feel the need to 'defend' their postion.....classic female tactics
Look ladies...kittenpaw and...um the other two...really cant remember the names  :yawning:

I understand it may that time of the month for 'unno'...but really if there is sand in your collective tampons you should change them

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2006, 09:12:55 PM »

that is the first thing i ask and i get pong fuh it by jamaica 2099 bout i did not read and understand the article and all kind ah crap .  Fox sports canada for people living in canada, fox sports jamaica for jamaicans people in yard not fuh all west indians talk done i hope they  block that channel in trinidad and  them other islands
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 09:14:30 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline iceman

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2006, 05:07:43 AM »
Sometimes I wonder how old the folks on this site are. This news is great for the Caribbean.
Trinis (and other nationalities) have no-one else to blame for not having their own channel, but themselves.

Many comments here espouse the "crab in barrel" syndrome. As a proud trini (and proud Caribbean) native, we seem to not be the most supportive or creative people AND we tend to be highly critical of MOST things. Destructive criticism is the easistt thing for anyone to do. I dare folks here on socawarriors.net to come up with positive comments, or at worst, constructive criticism when they respond to the different threads.

Maybe one day, we'll use our energies to forge new horizons ito excel in different disciplines and businesses, but for now: DON'T HATE, PARTICIPATE!

Hopefully, next world cup will see more than one caribbean country their representing all of our wonderful cultures!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2006, 05:33:02 AM »
Ok, enough is enough.

There are few Trinis on the site that rate Ja as much as me over the years, I give props where props is due.
But the fact of the matter is that all tis T&T-Ja debate is getting a alittle stale now.
You all sound like a bunch of 9 year olds crying for attention.

These debates have been going on ever since the boards were formed about 8 years ago, and i guess it will always keep going on.
The players change, the stupid arguments contine.
RF is perhaps the longest standing member of this rivalry.

To all the Jamaicans, this is a Trinidad football site.
It says alot that you all have to come onto our site and debate that ja is better than Trinidad.
Right now, there are no Trinis who do that on the RBZ site.
That says a  lot.
Are you that insecure?
Does it hurt that bad that T&T made the WC, got the world's attention and Ja stayed at home and got embarassed in a couple internationals?
Does it hurt that bad that TT U-16 just whipped you, after you all promised such a beating for T&T?

Let it go.
It is undisputed that TT are presently the kings of football in the Caribbean, by virtue of the WC. This was something that many Trinis online had to endure hearing Ja boast about for years, and that T&T could never make a WC, no matter how much Caribbean Cups we won. Now we have a WC appearance just like u, we have won like 3 times more caribbean Cups than you, we beating you at youth football, we still have the history of players playing at the top clubs in the best competitions.
Tell me...Has a Ja player ever played in the European Cup? Has a Ja player ever played in the Champions League? Has a Ja player ever been TOP SCORER in the Champions League? Has a Ja player even be joint top scorer in the Premiership? Has  Ja player ever been top MLS scorer for 2 consecutive seasons? Has a Ja player ever been Scottish Player of the year? Has a Ja player even won player of the month in England? Has there ever been a premiership game you see 2 Jamaicans going head to head in keen battle for their respective teams? Have Ja ever beaten the USA at any level? Has Ja ever won more than one game in Central America?
I can go on and on.
What is the point?
T&T is a pedigree football nation in CONCACAF.
Ja is very good as well.

But dont come here on this site being insecure about it because of recent results and trends.
T&T has been a regional CONCACAF powerhouse since the 70's. We sent Port of Spain club teams that beat Ja national teams in decades gone by (eg Maple).
I will not even talk about 1973 WC Qualification to Germany.
Defense Force club team of T&T has even won the CONCACAF club championships already (sometime in the 1980's).
When Ja was being mauled 5-1 or 5-1 by the US in 1989 in prelim WC qualifiers, TT was holding the US to 1-1 draw in LA.
So dont dont come here on this site trying to belittle Trinidad and Tobago's football pedigree.
We have a much richer and successful tradition of football than you.
Even Haiti has, and Cuba too.
Take away 1995-1999 from Ja's football history, what do you have to talk about?
I am not belittling you, its just from the perspective of a Trini who is getting fed up of the recent stupid arguments between T&T and Ja footballl.
It wrenks of insecurity and jealosy on Ja's part.
Get over it, wheel and come again for 2010, I am sure Ja will do well and be more competitive.
One day for you, one day for me, that is how it goes, it just so happens to be T&T's day now.

To the TT posters who bring up the crime and politics and thing, well as much as allyuh could say what allyuh  want, some of allyuh no better than some of the insecure Jamaicans. With people like allyuh in both countries, no wonder it does have so much hate and bitterness.
Lets keep it to football nah.
Big up to Ja for the sportsmax/fox soccer channel initiative.
To be honest, we have nutten like Sportsmax in T&T, thats how much Ja follow their sports, each and every sport. Imagine a Trini channel that brings 99% coverage of all T&T teams in all sports. Wow, only a dream.
Why cant we just focus on the positives from each other and work with that?
Big up T&T and Ja.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2006, 05:48:21 AM »

Check again, T&T is now a Developing Nation, no more third world status.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2006, 06:00:32 AM »
I remember the 2001 Copa Caribe clearly where Clayton Ince deliberately let the ball slip through his hands so that Martinique could advance to the semi-finals ahead of Jamaica. Boy! Talk about T&T fear of not winning the Cup that year. :rotfl: :rotfl:.

jamaica2099, Didn't T&T beat Jamaica (2-1) in that Cup though.

JAM vs MQE 1:0 (0:0)
TRI vs BRB 5:0 (2:0)
TRI vs JAM 2:1 (0:1)
TRI vs MQE 1:2 (1:1)
BRB vs JAM 1:2 (1:2)
TRI vs CUB 2:0 (1:0)
HAI vs TRI 0:3 (0:1)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 06:52:05 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2006, 06:16:37 AM »
wow, this topic getting real mix-up, but the way I understood the contributiion in the first place was that the Jca station would be covering more sports throughout the caribbean..
seems to me it's now up to a tt channel to have links to get our sports coverage expanded. maybe some smart person will pick up on this idea to make some money- what about it? any entrepreneurs??

1]; } ?>