General > General Discussion

Memorable SW.net Quotations

(1/73) > >>

Touches:
Dear Forumites,

Sometimes a certain poster will drop a memorable sentence, line or paragraph. I hereby dedicate this thread to the quotes and sentences that make us smile, laugh, think, remember.....and give this forum its identity.

Feel free to add any memorable quotes you wish to share.

In the earlies we had the one liners by our dear departed brother TC....may he rest in peace.

Arrow has hit us many a classic sarcastic one liner....in fact he is so good, 75% of the board misses his message completely.

But of late...Dutty really has started to wax warm....check the genius!!!

--- Quote ---Fluid cognition has no place amongst men who like to swing hammer
--- End quote ---
- Dutty

--- Quote ---I no longer wish to drink from the fountain of truth, I want to wash mih draws and bade in de standpipe of condescension
--- End quote ---
- Dutty

--- Quote ---Anyway, say wha....I hear ir have 3 cases of west nile virus in B.C. and 1 case of kookamongaphobia in Madagascar

I better go and wrap mih bedroom in plastic and have mih can of sheltox and curl up in de corner oui....yuh cyah take chances of ketchin anyting dese days

--- End quote ---
- Dutty

--- Quote ---He arse ent know if it punch or bore
--- End quote ---
- Sam

--- Quote ---If better can't be done........ let the worse continue
--- End quote ---
- FF,Sam, Disgruntled

--- Quote ---Ah Love it
--- End quote ---
- Andre Samuel

Tallman:

--- Quote ---It's easier to be cavalier in the postmortem than be pragmatic in the execution.
--- End quote ---
- doc

--- Quote ---Hush yuh ass
--- End quote ---
- dumpalewie

morvant:

--- Quote from: $#0++@ on August 03, 2006, 11:03:52 AM ---JAGDEOSING IS WAT WE CALL A BLLL HOG

if allyuh see this yute man run

run run
run
run
run
run
run

good control hard in the tackles(thaks to the pfl) willing to shoot and

run
run run
run
run
ching chong macahilo

--- End quote ---

cocoapanyol:

I can say unequivocally...Stern John is to blame

Dutty

fari:

--- Quote from: real madness on September 09, 2006, 04:01:44 PM ---Benedict's men start to jump up and bawl..Jan back in town, licks like crix...now de talk change..u cant run a goat in a horse race.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version