April 19, 2024, 03:46:57 PM

Author Topic: Memorable SW.net Quotations  (Read 95140 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Memorable SW.net Quotations
« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2009, 09:39:32 AM »
Boss phrasing by Capo in search of a skinless, local artifact:

i eh know if ah too late to get this cultural event.somebody still have it.

:rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:

Yuh cyah beat that! Well nah,  ... maybe yuh could :devil: :rotfl:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »

Just to be clear VB... this aint Troy Marquis who win dis award... Troy Marquis musbe never even win a prize in a corn flakes box

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:05:28 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 10, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »
Apps Aklie going and start wed with Daniel on the left  ;D :devil:

Look ting!

No Colin Samuel and No Avery John.

My dear Soca Warriors fans,

In the past we remember the administrative error that took place with Colin Samel's call up being sent to Glenroy Samuel. Now that the U20's are so closely associated with the team (as we are clearly looking towards 2014, we cannot have a situation where there are more than two players with the same name on the team.

This is all part of the TTFF effort to smooth out communication between staff and players.

Forthwith, with the arrival of JLloyd Samuel on the NT setup, and Glenroy Samuel being a promising prospect for 2014, Colin Samuel will have to take a back seat.

In a similar manner, with the country's all time goalscorer being Stern John, and Elton John being a promising prospect, the odd man out is Avery John.

Please be advised that we also have our quotas of Edwards, Daniels, Williams and Thomas.

Any players not already in the national team setup sporting these surnames are advised to apply for membership from 2015 onwards.

Thank you
The Management
de BEST of the Month so far
and I bet it ent too far from the truth eeeddda :devil:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:41:37 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 03, 2009, 06:40:38 AM »
Now...i ultra cynical. But i also an optimist. Some people think that is mutually exclusive but being a cynical optimist is simply preparing for the worst..and hoping for the best. All the problems.....we know. All the wailing and gnashing of teeth...we empathize. All dis is wha i was alluding to when i was wondering out loud how men could go and party after the USA game, when a lot of persons (yourself included) were acting like if nothing could be seen as wrong there....the boys need to relax. All what you saying there...unfortunately...it in de past. That mean...unless somebody gone and build and test a time machine....and carry we back to August 2006......nothing could be done about it. So....crying over what could have been eh really productive.

Yes circumstances look bleak. Yes it didnt have to be like this. Yes things coulda be different. While all those things have left us with the slim chances that we have.....on the bright side...we still have a chance. It can still happen...we have nothing to lose by trying. Once there's life...there's hope...and while this campaign hemorrhaging badly....de drips eh getting use....Jack like he done disable life support and move on.....we still have a chance. Yuh doh give up when yuh have a chance. In 1999....in a matter of seconds a team from Manchester (with one of our own legends) didnt give up..and wrote their names in history. Dat result woulda be very different if at the 75th minute men heads were low and they had no belief.

All dem situations yuh talking bout dey...have me pissing vex as well. However...eating up myself about it..and launching into wide ranging diatribes dat eh really helping de team reach closer to qualification eh serving no purpose...so I doh do it. We have at least 360 minutes of football to play....maybe even 540. Who knows? We certainly eh go know if we give up now.

So boss..while i understand how yuh feeling....yuh eh saying nuttin de majority of posters on dis board eh cognizant of anyhow. It in de past. If it too hard for you to focus on de positive instead of de negative....well...thats your prerogative. But please dont begrudge me of my prerogative as well. Obstacles are those frightening things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

At this stage....we need every point possible. Once yuh have life..yuh have hope. If yuh cyar make...well....doh elevate yuh blood pressure and sour yuhself more by taking it on.
well said Bourbon very well said :applause: :applause:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 08, 2009, 01:57:28 AM »
Pardners on the state of T&T football:

Latas could pick the whole of QRC under 14 team to play the last three games and we will still have supporters.  We like it so.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 08, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
Jones need to use his size, height and speed to his advantage, having a built to be a TOP footballer and not having the brain to go with it is a bad thing. He like Socapro, he big, black and strong, but he totie small.

Ah feeling better now....

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Anybody see Socapro....

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 12, 2009, 09:54:51 AM »
Game done 2-2
I ent go lie, Scotty does do everything but score.

But bitter? How yuh like talking to yuhself so?

I talking to you, yuh jus taking long to answer  ;D
;D ;D
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2010, 09:07:39 PM »
At the onset of the Haiti earthquake David Rudder's classic song "Haiti I'm Sorry" has been in heavy rotation.  Unfortunately, fellow forumite Airman apparently had never heard it before and announced to all and sundry that.....

New tune from Rudder..its on youtube..someone post the link cause i cant right now

:rotfl: :rotfl:

poor fella....early nominee for Davy Jenny 2010 award.... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2010, 11:05:06 PM »
At the onset of the Haiti earthquake David Rudder's classic song "Haiti I'm Sorry" has been in heavy rotation.  Unfortunately, fellow forumite Airman apparently had never heard it before and announced to all and sundry that.....

New tune from Rudder..its on youtube..someone post the link cause i cant right now

Oh gosh man ease de man up nah...he outta de loop :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2010, 06:05:34 AM »
lawd faddar sugar yuh have ah man in he OFFICE LAUGHIN LIKE JAMETTE an people want to know wais my problem what really wrong u woman >:( now dat ah get dat out d way...............is d hot an' sweaty nature of d post itself dat give it a davyjenny feel dat could ALMOST rival d original "jack is drunkard" boy, weyes :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 06:23:45 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »

Oh gosh man ease de man up nah...he outta de loop :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I feel he too young to have unfettered access to the internet......;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2010, 01:32:00 PM »

Aye allyuh hear Trinidad might make it to Italia '90 !!!!
We just have tuh beat USA, the game go be Nov 19th in the stadium....i go see allyuh dey (make sure & wear red)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Since lass night ah choking  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ringo juss drop dat juss so in AirMan space.....

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 19, 2010, 04:13:36 PM »
Wha position Latapy mum does play?
considering the title of the thread, it is a legitimate question indeed  ;D :D :notworthy: :notworthy:
Thread here
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 19, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »
Wha position Latapy mum does play?
considering the title of the thread, it is a legitimate question indeed  ;D :D :notworthy: :notworthy:
Thread here

ENTTTTT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #284 on: May 04, 2010, 08:38:36 AM »

I will give up sex for 1 week just to see Jack Warner behind bars for a long time.

truetrini

« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2010, 10:28:09 AM »
This gem from AB Trini needs a special place in these annals:
AB trini commenting on the election day electoral maps showing the sweeping victory of the UNCop ALliance1

damn yellow on the map look  like it really 'curry flavoured' Ah wonder if this mean that ah go find more roti shops rather than  all dem fast food fry chicken places now.

I eh sure people really know what  they doing.....but this is democracy in action!!!!! Not one ah dem damn  opposition  candidates impress me as having any flipping ideas of how to tackle and solve the issues plaguing society but one could say that the PNM did not  do much to alleviate the mess either.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 26, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »
I couldn't let the election season wind down without noting these gems.  During the election debates fellow forumite Sammy, gave us this most memorable of analogies;

let me ask u this,and by extension everyone else who criticizing the coalition,  If u gone in the country to visit yuh tanty and u gone the latrine to buss a shit, so the seat break and u fall into the shit and u there swimming in shit but there is hope cause from the seat that broke, there are a few pieces still intact to pull yuh self out. However u not sure if it will hold your weight cause is a few ole nail joining them together. What u will do, stay and wallow in the shit that you are in and hope that the shit disappear by it self or it evaporate or soak away, or grab the "iffy" piece of wood and try to use it to pull yuh self out knowing full well that it may or may no thold?

Then Dutty hit we
The intricate attention to detail make mih feel sammy fall dong in plenty latrine when he was small

And when we thought Sammy was done....

hmmmm i maybe step in d posey a couple of times, but i never fall in the latrine.

Oh lawd aye, reading it now ah weak all over again... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #287 on: May 26, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »
I couldn't let the election season wind down without noting these gems.  During the election debates fellow forumite Sammy, gave us this most memorable of analogies;

let me ask u this,and by extension everyone else who criticizing the coalition,  If u gone in the country to visit yuh tanty and u gone the latrine to buss a shit, so the seat break and u fall into the shit and u there swimming in shit but there is hope cause from the seat that broke, there are a few pieces still intact to pull yuh self out. However u not sure if it will hold your weight cause is a few ole nail joining them together. What u will do, stay and wallow in the shit that you are in and hope that the shit disappear by it self or it evaporate or soak away, or grab the "iffy" piece of wood and try to use it to pull yuh self out knowing full well that it may or may no thold?

Then Dutty hit we
The intricate attention to detail make mih feel sammy fall dong in plenty latrine when he was small

And when we thought Sammy was done....

hmmmm i maybe step in d posey a couple of times, but i never fall in the latrine.

Oh lawd aye, reading it now ah weak all over again... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
As God as meh witness I could never tell nobody that ah step in d posey juss so.

Nah man :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 22, 2010, 04:48:09 AM »
JDB on John Terry's take on Nicholas Anelka's behaviour during the WC

In addition Terry endorsing somebody character is like Exxon saying that BP is environmentally responsible.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 22, 2010, 07:47:13 AM »
JDB on John Terry's take on Nicholas Anelka's behaviour during the WC

In addition Terry endorsing somebody character is like Exxon saying that BP is environmentally responsible.

:beermug:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 26, 2010, 08:34:37 AM »
Sam reply to Weary (sorry Weary, but I had to laugh)....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Like Manning use to f00ck yuh.... it really hurt yuh to see UNC win election eh.

Another one...  :rotfl:

Whole day you keep chatoom discussions and not one ass coming out of it, just running up yuh dam mouth all day like some bagga cat.

PS: So yuh woking Public Service, no wonder yuh like Manning, he give yuh unlimited 10-days, now yuh job unsecure with a new Gov.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2010, 09:57:22 AM »
Sam, in response to Dennis Lawrence's decision not to support his teammates in the bonus dispute with the TTFF.

You can't send a man up a tree to pick coconut and then when he reach on top you cut down de tree.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

truetrini

« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2010, 07:02:14 AM »
Sam, in response to Dennis Lawrence's decision not to support his teammates in the bonus dispute with the TTFF.

You can't send a man up a tree to pick coconut and then when he reach on top you cut down de tree.

That is a f**king classic right dey!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 29, 2010, 11:49:57 AM »
tings like diss doh deserve to be lost to d passage ah time.
justcool in reply to me about ugly chicks :beermug:

i've been wid worst, and ah still here tuh tell the tale.

some how, dat doh surprise me
Yeh meh byoi, i real as ah buss toe! unlike you and some of the " don juan demarkos on this site" i live in the real world, and the last i checked, is fellas who like tuh come over as golden boy blue and invailable dan who does be some of the biggest freaks and dog lovers.

as for being wid some of the best girls in the life, i've done it( boring), as for being wid some real out house pets, i've also done that( exciting).

i've made fares on quite ah few continents, i've also had some real stunning well mannered wholesome cover girls tuh add to my resume. but i will never stay here and act like i never went slummin, and may i add, it was some of my best encounters.

glamor girls is trophy and show of tuh yuh fren dem if yuh lookin for make out kinda gyul, but when yuh want ah wicked slam and ah fun time, ugly betty, not so glamoruous shiela, ole foul patsy, plain jane barbara, over the hill pricess fionas, and long mout shineanea does give yuh the best time of yuh life, especially in the sheets.

as the saying goes, yuh never get ah PROPER slam unless yuh run into one foot ugly pam.
i fell real sorry fuh allyuh toppa toppas, BC ALLYUH REAL MISSIN OUT, SAGA BOYS! :devil:
I pity the fool....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 29, 2010, 12:41:44 PM »
tings like diss doh deserve to be lost to d passage ah time.
justcool in reply to me about ugly chicks :beermug:

i've been wid worst, and ah still here tuh tell the tale.

some how, dat doh surprise me
Yeh meh byoi, i real as ah buss toe! unlike you and some of the " don juan demarkos on this site" i live in the real world, and the last i checked, is fellas who like tuh come over as golden boy blue and invailable dan who does be some of the biggest freaks and dog lovers.

as for being wid some of the best girls in the life, i've done it( boring), as for being wid some real out house pets, i've also done that( exciting).

i've made fares on quite ah few continents, i've also had some real stunning well mannered wholesome cover girls tuh add to my resume. but i will never stay here and act like i never went slummin, and may i add, it was some of my best encounters.

glamor girls is trophy and show of tuh yuh fren dem if yuh lookin for make out kinda gyul, but when yuh want ah wicked slam and ah fun time, ugly betty, not so glamoruous shiela, ole foul patsy, plain jane barbara, over the hill pricess fionas, and long mout shineanea does give yuh the best time of yuh life, especially in the sheets.

as the saying goes, yuh never get ah PROPER slam unless yuh run into one foot ugly pam.
i fell real sorry fuh allyuh toppa toppas, BC ALLYUH REAL MISSIN OUT, SAGA BOYS! :devil:

Ay i miss this one yes... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

but the man right even though i eh trying to find out for myself.. i will take his word for it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:50:11 PM by dinho »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 29, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »
but the man right even though i eh trying to find out for myself.. i will take his word for it.
lol
I pity the fool....

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 30, 2010, 06:23:08 AM »

Classic for real. Good jokes is originality, Sam have alot of that.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 05, 2010, 07:08:46 AM »
........and yet another..........diss place eh..........anyways see for u'r self

dutty responding to a new member

welcome boss

Let mih gih yuh de coles notes to walk yuh troo de minefield.

If yuh sayanyting wrong bout cookin--Jumbie go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Bleeder --Kiffysmooth go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Julius James-- Morvant go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout  Stern John --Berris go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Rooney-small mag co come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Jack warner --DiamondTrim go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong about America or de law or  even quantum physics, duck breeding, DNA testing, basketweaving,,, CB radio repair,,, mongolian recipes,,, 12 century european grammar, turkish military tactics, colombian drug lords,,, the borneo rainforest.,, the ming dynasty,,,peruvian ant farming,,lord of the rings,,kantian theory,, 14th century portuguese dressmaking,,,namibian pottery,,blacksmithing,,, kapuera or marsupial gestation cycles-- Bake and Shark go come ridin fuh yuh.

oh, and send ah PM to Tallman de moderator for the best pork and souse recipes
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #298 on: July 06, 2010, 11:04:57 AM »
........and yet another..........diss place eh..........anyways see for u'r self

dutty responding to a new member

welcome boss

Let mih gih yuh de coles notes to walk yuh troo de minefield.

If yuh sayanyting wrong bout cookin--Jumbie go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Bleeder --Kiffysmooth go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Julius James-- Morvant go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout  Stern John --Berris go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Rooney-small mag co come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong bout Jack warner --DiamondTrim go come ridin fuh yuh

If yuh say anyting wrong about America or de law or  even quantum physics, duck breeding, DNA testing, basketweaving,,, CB radio repair,,, mongolian recipes,,, 12 century european grammar, turkish military tactics, colombian drug lords,,, the borneo rainforest.,, the ming dynasty,,,peruvian ant farming,,lord of the rings,,kantian theory,, 14th century portuguese dressmaking,,,namibian pottery,,blacksmithing,,, kapuera or marsupial gestation cycles-- Bake and Shark go come ridin fuh yuh.

oh, and send ah PM to Tallman de moderator for the best pork and souse recipes

dutty and sam neck and neck, this is one of his tiebreakers, the post with sam trip the central america was another classic

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »
Having seen the list of the Top 20 highest-earning international athletes...  :rotfl:

i shoulda never listen to mih parents and put books first.

They was giving good advice. They see you play... ;D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 03:18:00 PM by boss »

1]; } ?>