April 18, 2024, 03:41:49 PM

Author Topic: I am in football heaven Stern score & Trinity beat St. Marys  (Read 5939 times)

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I am in football heaven Stern score & Trinity beat St. Marys
« on: September 09, 2006, 07:48:51 PM »
What a day, got up watch my face brush my teeth say morning to my mother do a few things she ask me to do. Came back into my room and log on to the site saw in the Trinis in action thread that alot of players didn'y only start but scored goals early in their games. However none was from my Soca Warrior hero Stern John.
After checking my mail , the epl scores, my fantasy team i saw the live scores page refresh and saw that Stern had scored i jumped for joy. I was "happy like papi" so i posted under the Trinis in action thread sending my congrats to all the player playing today and the special  :applause: to those who scored the only thing that could make this day complete as a football fan is for Trinity ( My old school) beat St. Marys. That was posted and i got un kinda comentes i didn't take it on i klnow i will get a chance to deal with them later

Midknight
grskywalker
broko
My neightbour Small M

:flamethrower: for all of you all You all shoudl thank God allya didn't get more goals.
We really lack the clincal finishing in front.

So to all allya Fatima men all i have to say is that you, You all are next Monday your grounds.

8) Troy
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

truetrini

Re: I am in football heaven Stern score & Trinity beat St. Marys
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 09:55:52 PM »
Go Trinity.  I am a Trinity old boy.  Licks fuh dey arse.  We beat CIC next Fartima.

Laord look at ting, and dem was saying last year we getting 11 and all kinda ting!

Dat we only coming up to get cut arse and be de whipping boys...well even if dat happen now...ah satisfied we cut saints arse!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2006, 12:02:51 AM »
Go Trinity.  I am a Trinity old boy.  Licks fuh dey arse.  We beat CIC next Fartima.

Laord look at ting, and dem was saying last year we getting 11 and all kinda ting!

Dat we only coming up to get cut arse and be de whipping boys...well even if dat happen now...ah satisfied we cut saints arse!

but TrueTrini all yuh is whipping boys
doh feel cause yuh beat CIC in 2006 that all of a sudden you is a giant killer

Més que un club.

Offline Trini U of W man

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2006, 12:59:48 AM »
ah drunk......wheyyyyyyy trinity get orn.....bomber run tings..kayda and karren run tings

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 06:18:26 AM »
What a day, got up watch my face brush my teeth say morning to my mother do a few things she ask me to do. Came back into my room and log on to the site saw in the Trinis in action thread that alot of players didn'y only start but scored goals early in their games. However none was from my Soca Warrior hero Stern John.
After checking my mail , the epl scores, my fantasy team i saw the live scores page refresh and saw that Stern had scored i jumped for joy. I was "happy like papi" so i posted under the Trinis in action thread sending my congrats to all the player playing today and the special  :applause: to those who scored the only thing that could make this day complete as a football fan is for Trinity ( My old school) beat St. Marys. That was posted and i got un kinda comentes i didn't take it on i klnow i will get a chance to deal with them later

Midknight
grskywalker
broko
My neightbour Small M

:flamethrower: for all of you all You all shoudl thank God allya didn't get more goals.

So to all allya Fatima men all i have to say is that you, You all are next Monday your grounds.

8) Troy

How far back you following yuh school football,I remember we played trinity on st.marys ground,that's tranquil vs trinity,the great veron skinner was playing for them in those days,the game ended 2 all.   

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 07:38:16 AM »

but TrueTrini all yuh is whipping boys
doh feel cause yuh beat CIC in 2006 that all of a sudden you is a giant killer

steups, as ah say me eh care....if we beat Fatima I could dead!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 08:41:32 AM »

Midknight
grskywalker
broko
My neightbour Small M

8) Troy

Take win den. Whey dat match play, up in the bush in moka?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 08:45:18 AM »

Midknight
grskywalker
broko
My neightbour Small M

8) Troy

it was not played in the bucolic and serene setting of Moka but in the more vulgar settings of Serpentine Road!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »

Midknight
grskywalker
broko
My neightbour Small M

8) Troy

it was not played in the bucolic and serene setting of Moka but in the more vulgar settings of Serpentine Road!

tings bad den...

Come on CIC...yuh give them a lengths. Time to start d race now  >:(
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 08:55:54 AM »
I saw the first half of the game, then I left. I had a fete match to go to.
Both teams would struggle to be called average. There isn't a man on the Trinity team with any thing resembling technique and CIC need to find an athlete somewhere.
I haven't seen the other teams in the league so far except in highlights on TV but I think these two will be fighting it out for the relegation position. And Trinity just gone ahead.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 09:21:08 AM by dombasil »

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 09:14:51 AM »
I saw the first half of the game, then I left. I had a fete match to go too.
Both teams would struggle to be called average. There isn't a man on the Trinity team with any thing resembling technique and CIC need to find an athlete somwwhere.
I haven't seen the other teams in the league so far except in highlights on TV but I think these two will be fighting it out for the relegation position. And Trinity just gone ahead.

lol  Trinity really bad then..wha ah go say, thanks for de reality check..

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 09:22:54 AM »
Dey one goal better than CIC.

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 09:33:07 AM »
well dat is good news

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 09:58:22 AM »
Not fuh me. I is a Saints man. Both Mary's and Gustine. Play fuh both of dem.
 Meh cup half full.

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 10:50:44 AM »
ha ha ha!  I love dis lil discussion here. Congrats to the Trinity underdogs but Fatima is going to Mash-up both Trinity and St Mary's. 
Allyuh doh get vex eh........my prediction   Fatima -5   Trinity-0
                                                            Fatima -7    St Mary's -0
.................ha ha  ha ha ha

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 12:11:01 PM »

steups, as ah say me eh care....if we beat Fatima I could dead!

that and a yuh go never see

Més que un club.

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2006, 02:39:52 PM »
yuh jes show me ah pink ass, and wey I living in Virginia I see nuff pink asses....so Fatima cut arse next!

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »
yuh jes show me ah pink ass, and wey I living in Virginia I see nuff pink asses....so Fatima cut arse next!

Lol..... ;D .......disgruntled the man has a point, yuh really jus show him a pink ass...lol.   However Mr Truetrini.......the pink asses in Virginia are yours to keep...lol, enjoy them.  Regardless of the "pink ass sightings" the score line will be the same as usual, Fatima -5   Trinity-0

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2006, 08:38:10 PM »
Watch meh

and I quote from an upstanding forumite and former CIC student...

Touches right now we looking at two teams battling for bottom of the table

That game was real mess.

Trinity have one man who have a clue...a fella I christen plaits the number 10 who have a finish like adebayor. But he lacks a supporting cast.

Saint well me ent know what to say bout them.....all I can say is dey cutarse looking book.

Just like Dombasil I leave that game before it done to go and take a sweat.

I didnt even bother to post nuttin because they had no highlight in that game........actually I lie.  Two St Marys players run into one another chasing the same ball, and the ref blow for a foul, against the "Phantom Trinity Player" and give them back possession.

Sean de Silva ent ready for this level.....ent do nuttin for Saints, in fact you woulda never know he was on the field.

AT times it look like it had 10 blue and white stripe Cone on serpentine grounds, and I am being kind.

Fatima and Mucurapo will give these two teams a cutarse to remember.....nuttin less that 4.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 08:45:35 PM »
ahem....errr....touches.

fatima is ah joke side and Trinity going tuh cut dey arse.

I say so!

I jes hope yuh eh cry when de parvenu Trinity College beats fatima and send yuh and disgruntled ululating at de moon and acking like two mangy dogs when is full moon!

:devil: :devil:

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 09:17:34 PM »
Touches,  your match report on the Fatima / Mucurapo game was a classic.  Yuh have a real talent there.  I look forward to reading your report whem fatima demolishes Trinity and CIC.
Remember you herd it from me first...fatima 5 vs Trinity-0.       Fatima-7 vs CIC-0
everybody else..doh dig no horrors....just sit back and enjoy good football.

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 09:30:45 PM »
Touches,  your match report on the Fatima / Mucurapo game was a classic.  Yuh have a real talent there.  I look forward to reading your report whem fatima demolishes Trinity and CIC.
Remember you herd it from me first...fatima 5 vs Trinity-0.       Fatima-7 vs CIC-0
everybody else..doh dig no horrors....just sit back and enjoy good football.

Take care either CIC or Trinity (most likely to do it)make yuh eat yuh hubris!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 06:15:32 PM »
Truetrini

I was a trinity college student for one year...plus dat is meh father old school, and I even take a sweat in the savannah sometimes with a Trinity old boys side  so I have a level of emotional attachment to dem.

But Trinity come out in a kit looking like a P.E. uniform white pum pum shorts, a white jersey and a green socks...I say nah...this P.E. side cyar beat we here today.

I give some small men talks...I say alyuh come from quite out the bush in Moka to collect lix.

They knew it was a uphill task and if Fatima had put orn dey finishing boots alyuh coulda get about 6-7 easy.

Trinity get a half of a half a chance and score a goal.

but the Trinity playrs was suffering from not accustommed....once they conceded a second goal, it crack they mental and it was all downhill from there.

yuh Alma Mater only collect 3 truetrini....only 3.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 06:35:14 PM »
Truetrini

I was a trinity college student for one year...plus dat is meh father old school, and I even take a sweat in the savannah sometimes with a Trinity old boys side  so I have a level of emotional attachment to dem.

But Trinity come out in a kit looking like a P.E. uniform white pum pum shorts, a white jersey and a green socks...I say nah...this P.E. side cyar beat we here today.

I give some small men talks...I say alyuh come from quite out the bush in Moka to collect lix.

They knew it was a uphill task and if Fatima had put orn dey finishing boots alyuh coulda get about 6-7 easy.

Trinity get a half of a half a chance and score a goal.

but the Trinity playrs was suffering from not accustommed....once they conceded a second goal, it crack they mental and it was all downhill from there.

yuh Alma Mater only collect 3 truetrini....only 3.

well Touches, I knew dat it is yuh father old school.

The thing about wearing the kit dat look like ah PE outfit, is a simple thing really, we knew we have tuh run away from de girly men so we come prepared.

Playing against Fatima and CIC is always a traumatic sand harrowing experience for Trinity boys.  It not easy tuh play agaiant schools wey have de reputation fuh Bajanitis.... ;)  yuh know wha ah talking about...so doh pretend!

Anyway congrats tuh yuh team ah realize dat yuh give we some props...next time pay more attention tuh de game and NOT what the smart and wonderful young men from Tri nity are wearing...shimps man ah would have thought that after all dese years yuh woulda be cured ah de Bajanits yuh get exposed to in Fatima....well there is lawyas pychological counselling.

1]; } ?>