April 28, 2024, 04:54:21 AM

Author Topic: Callin out Dr. Dutty  (Read 3747 times)

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Callin out Dr. Dutty
« on: September 09, 2006, 08:05:51 PM »
i ent believe dat u r a as good as u say u r Doc. So i'll have to put u 2 d test myself..... in my case where i am havin a long distance (prayin dat he's not on dis site ...) of which i haven't seen my love goin on nine months now ...wat should i do.... how long again do u tink i will last ???
u better give me a good ans ...  ??? ???
n.b. i am a scopion :angel:
ADM

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Callin out Dr. Dutty
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:09:19 PM »
Look yuh have two hands  on them yuh have a palm and yuh have  some fingers...get creative if yuh want or else go out and check fuh a man to cool yuh conscience.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 08:11:15 PM »
Wah calling out the Doc. Well let me get the popcorn......ah hope he online.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 08:16:51 PM »
Look yuh have two hands  on them yuh have a palm and yuh have  some fingers...get creative if yuh want or else go out and check fuh a man to cool yuh conscience.

well wat r ur qualifications. DOC?
ADM

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2006, 12:27:32 AM »
9 months is a while you should be seeing each other soon hopefully

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 07:35:04 AM »
Now..what yuh woulda do if yuh had tuh go widout food and water fuh nine months.  Is de same ting oui.  Sen fuh ah care package or something.  Dat eh healthy!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2006, 08:33:41 AM »
i ent believe dat u r a as good as u say u r Doc. So i'll have to put u 2 d test myself..... in my case where i am havin a long distance (prayin dat he's not on dis site ...) of which i haven't seen my love goin on nine months now ...wat should i do.... how long again do u tink i will last ???
u better give me a good ans ...  ??? ???
n.b. i am a scopion :angel:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look gyul if Halle Berry and Jessica Simpson could get dump ......... why yuh worrying ent it have plenty fish in the sea out dey......post yuh number nah if yuh hard up after nine months . see what go come out the bushes....

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 08:47:08 AM »
smallie how old u is???   the fact that u only askin ppl for advice means u ent sure of urself.  listen, when i came to the states to study not too long ago, some of the trini girls at my university bawl oh how they in long distance relationship, they man back home.  one of them came to the us following they man who was in another part of the state.  of the three, 1 marrid to she man (but the rumors was that she horn the poor fella) the other 2 broke up so that is 33% success if u want to quantify it.  if u young i would not suggest u waste ur life waiting on 1 man, this time of ur life is to be enjoyed, perhaps even recklessly.

plus u r a scorpio like me so that means u r a very passionate person, but also very loyal so i guess u could stay true to ur love.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 01:11:13 PM »
Dear d1onlysexysugar

I am sympathetic to your predicament

I was once in your shoes...as I watched my significant others plane ascend into the clouds. I too stood & wondered could my heart could withstand such a prolonged period

So I left the airport & went promptly to the nearest whorehouse to test the theory. It turns out I was right, my heart could withstand the time and distance...the rest of me couldnt ltake it for more than an hour however....after all a man has his needs

I suggest you invest in a set of webcams, the face to face cyber flirting will certainly be more intimate than messages as per e-mail or carrier pigeon

If all else fails,

pray that  powergen will not be 'sharing loads' across the country
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 03:15:02 PM »
de doc strikes again!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Back in Trini...

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 03:23:04 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
<falls off dey chair>

Duttiness I willing to donate to ya cause or whenever ya decide to setup shop for ya practise...
ah go even design ya business card and dem fur free.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 05:20:15 PM »
like i miss ssominw hat so funny that rastan man cana and dem cracking up so. even ndookie laughing i miss de jok.e
i sorry but i am simple ignorant fella.
dutty just show de gyul ah hand held shoulder and back massager..lol
he know d egyul migh eb stiff from sitting writing emails or on fone all de time...ent dutty ent dais it  ;D
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 05:44:45 PM »
Yes Organis dais it  ;D ;D ;D
Can't you see the humour in that  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »
Dear d1onlysexysugar

I am sympathetic to your predicament

I was once in your shoes...as I watched my significant others plane ascend into the clouds. I too stood & wondered could my heart could withstand such a prolonged period

So I left the airport & went promptly to the nearest whorehouse to test the theory. It turns out I was right, my heart could withstand the time and distance...the rest of me couldnt ltake it for more than an hour however....after all a man has his needs

I suggest you invest in a set of webcams, the face to face cyber flirting will certainly be more intimate than messages as per e-mail or carrier pigeon

If all else fails,

pray that  powergen will not be 'sharing loads' across the country

Dr. Dutty, please advise ... what does that photo depict?  and how will it help thge unfortunate sexy sugar???
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »
smallie how old u is???   the fact that u only askin ppl for advice means u ent sure of urself.  listen, when i came to the states to study not too long ago, some of the trini girls at my university bawl oh how they in long distance relationship, they man back home.  one of them came to the us following they man who was in another part of the state.  of the three, 1 marrid to she man (but the rumors was that she horn the poor fella) the other 2 broke up so that is 33% success if u want to quantify it.  if u young i would not suggest u waste ur life waiting on 1 man, this time of ur life is to be enjoyed, perhaps even recklessly.

plus u r a scorpio like me so that means u r a very passionate person, but also very loyal so i guess u could stay true to ur love.

Fari you not ez buss the girl files like that. but d1onlysexysugar what the man say there is true

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2006, 10:43:32 AM »
umm Duttiness after much inspection...and ah mean reel close imspection of dat "toy" ah realize dey blinkin ting ain't have speed control.

wha kinda cheap ass ting ya recommending fur dey girl ?
stups >:(

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2006, 10:59:20 AM »
well oh gorm....let people start off with beginner units for relaxation first

Eventually they will reach ah london skill level where they they might buy ah high end unit with the capuuccino maker attachment

If yuh start out de lady with too much power....she go leave she man
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 11:13:55 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2006, 11:04:31 AM »

Fari you not ez buss the girl files like that. but d1onlysexysugar what the man say there is true

dred i ent call no names...but if u call names i go whistle :whistling: ;D

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 09:42:18 PM »
well oh gorm....let people start off with beginner units for relaxation first

Eventually they will reach ah london skill level where they they might buy ah high end unit with the capuuccino maker attachment

If yuh start out de lady with too much power....she go leave she man

well datz dey plan ya know
let she start now ahd avoid dey rush.
9 months ?? nah nah eh eh too long to wait on any man, doh care how much he could swing  ;D

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 11:02:31 AM »
9 months is a while you should be seeing each other soon hopefully

December ....... hopefully
ADM

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 11:19:12 AM »

plus u r a scorpio like me so that means u r a very passionate person, but also very loyal so i guess u could stay true to ur love. (when u choose 2 be)

i am very young sweety .....  :applause:
but i choose this relationship knowin wat i was gettin into & wat 2 expect .... i jus didn't no dat it was gonna b sooo hard ...........  :angel:

tanks 4 d advice Dr. Dutty  .... but remember ...  :bringiton:  ah tell yo i am a scorpio, if u no ur patients carefully ... u'll understand wat dat means ...  :whistling:
ADM

1]; } ?>